His librarian

De everlove2069

Kahli Luca, 25, is the leader of the the most fearless gang in town. He only talks to his his close friends a... Mais

Getting to know me :)
CHARACTERS!
Chapter 1💕
Chapter 2💕
Chapter 3💕
Chapter 4💕
Chapter 5💕
Chapter 6💕
Chapter 7 (part 2)💕
Chapter 8💕
Chapter 9💕
Chapter 10💕
Chapter 11💕
Chapter 12💕
Chapter 13💕
Chapter 15💕
Chapter 16💕
Chapter 17💕
Chapter 18💕
Chapter 19💕
Chapter 20💕
Chapter 21💕
Chapter 22💕
Chapter 23💕
Chapter 24💕
Chapter 25💕
Chapter 26💕
Chapter 27💕
Chapter 28💕
Chapter 29💕
Chapter 30 (last chapter..)💕
UPDATE..BUT NOT REALLY.

Chapter 14💕

7.9K 129 15
De everlove2069

Athena pov

My eyes slowly opened and the morning light was right in my eyes making me shut them again. I slowly tried to get up but a strong arm was stopping me.

I almost freaked out until I looked over my shoulder to see Kahlis's face resting on my pillow. He looks so peaceful I want to take a picture but that would be weird.

Do it...

My thoughts won as I reached over for my phone. I looked down at him and quickly took a picture and put my phone down.

I tried to get up without waking him up so I slowly lifted his heavy arm and slowly scooted to the end of the bed.

I was almost all the way up when he grabbed me and pulled me back to his chest. "Stay." I looked at him to see his eyes closed and his head buried into my neck.

His morning voice sounded deep and raspy, I wanted him to talk more but I would feel bad if I woke him up just to talk.

I sat still until I heard a light groan. "Athena. What time is it?" I looked over at my clock and cringed.

I was quiet and he peaked up at me. I smiled sheepishly and spoke. "5 am" his eyebrows pulled together causing a small crease. I took my finger and smoothed it out.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with his soft brown eyes making me feel butterflies. "Are you okay darling? Why are you up so early?" I usually wake up around this time to get ready for school...was that not normal?

I looked around and he grabbed my chin, gently bringing it down to his face. "I am usually getting ready for school around this time." He nodded and slowly sat up.

I sat up as well and slowly got off the bed. "Athena! Are you up?!" Amirah yelled through my door.

I looked at Kahli with wide eyes as he tried not to smile. I pointed to the bathroom while yelling back. "Yeah...uh- one sec!" She stayed quiet.

I pointed at the bathroom when I saw he wasn't moving. He got up and walked towards me. "Trying to hide me, darling?" I smacked his chest and he smirked while walking to the bathroom.

Once he was in the bathroom I opened the door and saw Amirah with two shirts in her hand. I opened the door out of breath. "Hey...I just need your help." Her voice trailed off while she looked up at me.

I smiled and picked the black crop top that had a small smiley face on it. She gave me a knowing smirk and I turned around to see Kahli leaning on the bathroom door.

I shut the door and heard her laughing. I locked my door and matched over to him. "What if that was my dad hm? Do you not think?" I reached up and pushed his head back.

He looked down at me and shrugged. "You need to go." I pushed past him and walked into my bathroom.

I heard the bathroom door close and I saw him standing there in the mirror looking at me up and down. I felt my face get hot as I put the toothbrush in my mouth.

He came up behind me and put his hands on my hips, he leaned his head down and whispered in my ear. "Your dad already left." I felt my neck hairs stand up.

I bent down and spit the toothpaste out and heard him groan. I turned around and smiled, "how do you know that?" He ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he shook his head.

I looked at the motion and soon looked away when he glanced over at me. I bent down and grabbed an extra toothbrush from under my sink.

I handed it to him and he nodded in return. "I have to get dressed so just stay here okay?" I talked to him like a child and he nodded his head while rolling his eyes.

I walked out and went to my closet. I picked out some denim shorts and a tee shirt. I changed into the shorts but they showed my cellulite.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and I looked at myself and smiled. I looked a lot better with these on. I grabbed my shoes and walked out.

At the same time, Kahli walked out of the bathroom. He looked at me up and down and I felt nervous under his gaze. "Look away," I said while walking to my bed.

I sat down and grabbed my phone. He came over and I looked up at him to see him bending down. "I can't look at my girlfriend anymore?" I shook my head and he chuckled.

He leaned down and brought a hand to my neck, he slowly put pressure and brought me close to his face. "Deal with it." With that, he put his lips on mine.

It was a rough kiss and surprisingly I really enjoyed it. I moaned into the kiss and brought my hands to his soft hair. I lightly pulled his hair and he moaned into the kiss as well.

I pulled away for air as he continued to kiss down my neck. He kissed on my neck and I let out a breathy moan. He slowly laid me on my back and hovered over me.

He opened my legs and put his body between the space. He sucked on my neck making me cover my mouth to hide the moan.

He lifted his face and grabbed my hand. "I want to hear you." I shook my head and he bent back down and bite my neck lightly making me whine.

He lifted back up and looked at me with a serious face. "Are you comfortable with this?" I thought for a second before nodding. "Words love." I felt my stomach do flips as he called me nicknames.

I was going to nod again and then I remembered to be verbal. "Yes." His eyes softened as he bent down capturing my lips.

I pulled away and looked at the time. "Kahli I have school in 50 minutes." I tried to pull his head out of my neck but he kept kissing making me weaker.

I pulled his hair and he brought his hand to my neck. He softly tightened his grip making me try to close my thighs.

He pulled away and looked down at me. "You are so gorgeous, baby." I pulled his face down and kissed him once more.

I pulled away making a small click sound fill my room. "You need food." I was about to shake my head but he had already gotten up.

I got up as well and fixed my bra. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. "Kahli. Don't." I whispered sternly as he went to open the door.

I got up and pushed him aside. "Let me see if my dad is actually gone." With that, I left the room and walked downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to see a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

Hey butterfly, I know you will get this first because you wake up first. I left early for work and I won't be home till 10. I'm really sorry butterfly. -love your strong dad.

I felt my chest get tight, my dad has barely been home and all I want is to be by him all the time. He is the only parent I have left and I just want my dad.

I felt warmth on my cheeks and I quickly wiped my tears when I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and saw Kahli walking down the stairs.

He walked over to me and lifted my face up to his and sighed softly. "Stop crying." I looked at him like he was crazy.

I wiped my eyes and threw him a sarcastic smile. "Done! Poof all done! Thank you for your magical words." I scuffed and turned around.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a water. "Athena, why the hell are you giving me attitude Hm? You just had a good morning, keep it that way." I shut the fridge and turned around.

I faced him and he walked over to me, I turned my head up and he looked down at me while putting his large hand on my face. "I'm fine. I'm sorry for the attitude." I pulled away and grabbed my bag.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. I couldn't talk because he just hugged me. I felt my nose twitch and I felt my held in tears roll down my face.

I once again heard footsteps and heard Amirah start walking towards me. "Hey, we gotta go to school-" she was cut off mid-sentence by Kahli.

"-I think I know how to drive, I can take her." I pushed away from him and turned to her.

I opened my arms and she ran into them. "Just go I will handle Mr.Grumpy." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

Kahli pulled me back as Amirah walked away. "Why must you kiss her?" I shrugged and smiled up at him.

He led me to the door and then looked like he remembered something. "Stay here. Don't go outside unless you hear a horn." I nodded even though I was deeply confused.

He kissed my forehead and left out of the front door. I sat there on my phone and a few minutes later I heard a horn.

I walked outside to see the same red corvette that I saw last night. The one I thought was watching me...WAIT THAT WAS HIM?!

I got into the car and I squinted my eyes at him. "Yeah yeah I know. It was my car but I wasn't watching you." I shrugged and looked out of my window.

On the way to school, it started to rain. I groaned as I remembered that I forgot a hoodie. Kahli glanced over at me and raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and shook my head. "I forgot a hoodie and it's raining." He hummed as he reached into his backseat.

He pulled out a black hoodie that had a melting face on the back. He tossed it on my lap and I shook my head. "Athena wear the hoodie, don't make me put it on you myself." I sighed and put the hoodie on.

I was instantly wrapped in his scent making me sigh and relax. "It smells so good! How do you do it? Smell good all the time! It's not fair." He laughed a little while pulling into a parking spot.

He turned to me and shrugged. "Get over here." Before I could say anything he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap.

I leaned my head down onto his chest feeling really tired. "Don't make me go." I looked up and gave him my doe eyes.

He covered my eyes and kissed my lips. "No, now go get an education." He opened the door and I got up while glaring at him.

While I was turning around a felt a hand on my butt. I turned around to see him looking around like he was innocent. "Kahli if you wanted to touch me all you had to do was say I could stay." His eyes got wide as I laughed.

He pulled my arms making me bend down inside the car. "You can stay I change my mind." I got up and shook my head.

I started walking away and walked into the school. I heard his engine come to life as he left the school's parking lot.

I walked in and got tackled into a hug. "BITCH SPILL EVERYTHING!" I laughed as I shook Amirah off of my back.

I filled her in with everything that as happened over the past few weeks and she stood there with her mouth wide open. "Wow." I chuckled and tapped her chin making her close her mouth.

When I got to my class I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. "Bye, behave I love you!" I laughed as she walked away.

I walked in and saw that we had a substitute teacher today. He was tall and he looked around my dad's age. He had a few kinda cool hand tattoos.

He turned around once I got to my seat and he looked around the classroom until his eyes fell on mine. He had almost midnight black eyes and he had a small under-eye tattoo.

I smiled and he smirked back. "Today is a free day do whatever." With that, he turned around and sat in the teacher's chair.

He was typing on his phone and I pulled out mine. I opened Kahlis's contact and decided to text him since I have nothing else to do.

Me: Hey... whatcha doing??

Kahli: Driving. And you should be in class no?

Me: Sub gave us free time. I'm super bored:/

Kahli: I can always pick you up..?

Me: No. I still have classes after this one. By the way thanks for this morning.

Kahli:?

Me: You made me feel wanted and even though you made me mad it was nice to wake up next to you.

Khali: I can gladly do it again. And I felt the same way trust me.

I blushed at his text and slightly looked up. I almost jumped when I saw the teacher staring straight at me. I felt my phone buzz and I looked down.

Kahli: What does your sub look like?

Me: He has a few tattoos, almost black eyes...scary. Why?

Kahli: Nothing, just wanted to make conversation.

Me: Yeah he keeps looking at me, I feel like he is going to eat me lol.

Kahli: Ask to use the bathroom and stay there.

Me: Why?

Kahli: So that fucker doesn't keep looking at you.

Me: it is fine babe! I'm just being paranoid.

Kahli: Babe? I like that.

Me: I am going to pack up. Goodbye Kahli.

Kahli: I will see you later darling.

I swooned at the nickname and tried to push it aside as I packed up my belongings.

The bell rang and everyone practically ran out of the door and I used the back door to get out quicker.

I found Amirah and ran over to her. I jumped on her shoulders and she smiled at me. We started walking to lunch and I held her hand because mine was cold.

I felt eyes on me and I looked around and saw my substitute teacher looking at me and Amirahs locked hands. He shook his head and I saw him punch something.

I turned my head forward and continued to walk. "So you and Tyler?" I wiggled my eyebrows as she blushed and looked away.

She filled me in on everything between them and I smiled. I am so happy for her, she said that Tyler took her on a date last night and asked her to be his girlfriend, which she said yes to of course.

I smiled as I ate some of her chips. "I am so happy for you!" We got up and hugged and she laughed while throwing her head back.

Her laughter died down after a few seconds and she looked forward. She must have zoned out so I just went back to reading.

All of a sudden she sprung up and grabbed my face in her hands. "I have the perfect plan!" I looked at her like she had just gone crazy.

She smiled and told me the plan in my ear and I smiled. "I am soooo down!" She laughed and hugged me.

The rest of the day went on and I was excited to go to work which is weird but so am I so it goes together.

I walked out of the school doors and felt my phone ring. I pulled it out and smiled while answering it.

Me: Hello?

Kahli: Walk down how you would when you walk to work.

Me: Can you stay on the phone?

Kahli: Of course baby.

I felt nervous and I'm not sure why. I felt like this ever since around first period.

Kahli: Athena? Why are you breathing so heavily are you okay?

Me: What me..? Mhm.

I saw his car come into my view and I quickly speed-walked over to it. I opened the car door and quickly got inside.

I sighed and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I felt a warm hand on my thigh and I looked over to see Kahli looking at me with slight concern and confusion in his eyes.

I grabbed his hand and smiled. "I'm okay. Just ran a lot at pe." He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I just smiled and he leaned forward and pecked my lips. I held his face and kissed him again this time I made it last longer before pulling away.

He smirked and faced the road while starting the car. "Work?" I nodded my head and he drove me in the direction of the library.

He took the long way and I smiled knowing that now I get more time with him. He kept his hand on my thigh as he drove into the parking lot.

He parked and killed the engine, he then turned to me and looked down at my lips. I shook my head and coved my lips with my hand making him look up.

I shook my head and he pulled my hand away from my mouth. "Athena let me kiss you." I shook my head and he sighed and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes and I saw the mischief lingering in his now dark brown eyes. He reached over and pulled me onto his lap.

I gasped and put my hands on his chest. "I said give me a kiss. Or you can't leave." I shook my head and tried to hold in a smile.

He leaned in and grabbed my jaw in a firm grip. "Athena. I'm not joking. Either you kiss me or we sit here all day." I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss.

His hand moved down to my neck and pulled me in. I gasped and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as he explored my mouth. He squeezed my throat causing me to whine and moan at the same time.

I sucked on his tongue earning and manly moan making my heart skip a beat. I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and lightly bite it while pulling away.

His hand moved back to my cheek and he put his thumb over my now-swollen lips. "Go to work. I will pick you up later." I nodded and got out of the car.

--🦋--

I closed the library and turned around and saw Kahli smoking a cigarette while leaning on his black car.

He didn't flick it away like he usually does and I got worried. "Kahli are you okay?" He shook his head and took the last drag of his cigarette.

He walked around and opened the door. I got in and he walked around, he opened the door and plopped down in the seat.

While he was driving he didn't say anything to me and he didn't even try to hold my hand.

I saw my house come into view and undid my seatbelt. "You did nothing wrong. It's just...work is getting a bit hard."  I turned and softly smiled at him. I understand how hard work could be, there were some nights that I basically crawled home.

I brought my hand up and rested it on his cheek. He leaned into my palm and kissed it. "I gotta go...I will see you tomorrow?" He nodded and pulled away.

I leaned over and kissed his soft lips and he hummed into my lips. "Stay?" I chuckled and sadly shook my head.

I got out of the car and walked inside my empty house. I headed straight for my room and immediately got undressed and got into bed.

I threw on a random pair of underwear and a shirt and passed out.

-
Hey, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. -love the author. Word count:3425

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
7.4M 177K 69
(Currently being re-written & grammar fixed outside of wattpad, I will be republishing very soon.) Josephine Katavana, the sweet librarian you would...