Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

By HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... More

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

[44]"I thought they were gone?"

727 10 3
By HoldenGrey0

As expected, Steve and Bucky were the last to arrive, probably looking for you for as long as they could.

Everyone gathered around in Tony's lab, looking over the map Lila and cooper had been working on. It was a mess of different colours and big red Xs showing they'd searched the entire thing.
A lot of them were completely lost as they stared down at it. They'd checked everywhere and had no idea what to do next. They had no leads, you'd just vanished.

"Why are we even back here?!" Shouted Bucky to Tony, "we should be out looking for her!!!"
"Looking wasn't working!" Tony shouted back, "if we want to find her we find out why she's gone in the first place! Then we look for the people who did it" he ended, mumbling.

"How do we do that?" Bruce asked, interrupting the little argument.
Tony sighed, he was desperate and couldn't think so he shook it away and began talking, hoping something would come to him.
"Ok um Bruce how are we with the computers?"
"We've fixed the bug and have everything up and running again including all security but we still can't find the video footage, it's as if it was never there".

Pulling a hand through his hair Tony sighed, he had no idea.
"Why don't we find camera footage from another building nearby?" Asked cooper.
"Because the next closest cameras that aren't ours, are three minutes away and there's so many different roads they could have taken", answered Tony.
Lila thought for a moment, "well we can use this map we've already been using and figure out all the possible routes whoever it was could have taken. Then we watch all the cameras from the time y/n opened the front door to however long it would have taken to get there. It will take a while but it could work. And whilst we do that Sarah can keep working on getting our footage".

Tony thought about it, it was a lengthy process that could easily turn up empty but it was their best shot. "Ok" he agreed, "Peter, cooper, Lila, Sarah and Bruce you work on getting camera footage on the vehicle and the rest of us need to spitball some ideas".

He turned to Clint, Steve and Bucky and asked, "we need a list, who doesn't like y/n?"
"That list is way to long!" Shouted Steve, "that's like every kid she's met and every teacher not including anyone she met at the park as a child or just anywhere in public".
"Ok let's narrow it down" tried Clint, "who do we know that would take her?"

They all went silent in thought until Bucky, with his eyes transfixed on the table in front, mumbled out, "Hydra".

Everyone all at once suddenly realised he was right. It didn't occur to them at first because it had been destroyed. But every super soldier ever had a bad record with Hydra.
"I thought they were gone?" Clint tried to argue, but he knew it was entirely possible they were back.
"Not every one of them died" Tony said.

Steve's eyes shot at the man, "what the hell does that mean?!" He said angrily.
Bucky looked just as angry as he stood waiting for an answer.
"W-well the mission the others are on, is watching a house with some former, but low level, Hydra members".
Steve lunged at him, "Why wouldn't you tell us that?! We should have been watching her closer. We could have stopped this from happening!"

He now had Tony by the neck of his T-shirt and the smaller man was struggling to keep his feet from tripping.
Bucky lunged to grab Steve but it was hard to find a grip as he was moving and shouting.
"She could be here with us safe! But she's not because we had no idea!" His words turned to high pitched cries half way through the sentence.

"We didn't think it was anything to worry about!" Tony argued trying to fight back.
"Nothing to worry about?! SHES GONE!"
Bucky grabbed Steve from behind with and arm under each armpit and tried to pry him away whilst Clint did the same to Tony.
"Stop!" He yelled at them, "both of you need to stop. You're only doing this because you're worried about her! We need to focus and gather all the information we can".

Everyone calmed down for a second but Steve's face was still red from anger with tears making small paths down his cheeks.
Clint paused for a moment to make sure everyone had stopped before speaking, "ok Tony do you have somewhere we can display all this information?"
Slowly he walked to the other side of the room and set up a giant hologram, "so we need two sides to this. The recent information and past information. We'll start with what I know and then Bucky you're going to need to help with most of the old".

Bucky nodded hesitantly before Tony told them everything he knew as he was putting the information up. "So these people all gather at one house at this location", he pointed to the screen. "It's under the name Petrov but the team don't know which one of them he is".

"Why were they let go?" Bucky interrupted.
"They weren't prosecuted because they were such a low level the courts assumed they'd been forced to join and were let go on the condition they couldn't move away without telling us".
Clint was confused, "so why now are you worried about them?"
"Because they've never met up in a group like this since their arrest and we have no idea who Petrov is. Other than that we have no indication they're Hydra".

"So why aren't we looking for y/n there?!"
"Nat said nothing has changed at the house, they're waiting before they come back home just to be certain but she isn't there. That's all I know about these people it's your turn Buckaroo".

Bucky hated talking about his time at Hydra so he was not looking forward to this but he wouldn't think twice about it if it helped find you.
"Well I wasn't kept here but I heard  about a base on the North side. It was small because it's a high risk area so it wasn't used often. Umm they would move me around a lot and they always had at least four guards watching me".

He kept reeling off any information he could think of as Tony wrote it all down and searched further into certain things. He was really struggling as he relived the worst moments of his life and, although his trigger words hadn't worked for nearly 15 years now it still worried him when he thought about it.

At some point he didn't think he could say any more, his mind was fuzzy as it tried to block the memories from coming back up.
"Come here" whispered Steve. He was sat in a desk chair and pulled the other to sit on his lap.
Bucky leant his head back on the blondes shoulder and took deep breaths, feeling faint kisses placed on his cheek and a reassuring hand rubbing against his chest. Eventually he managed to stutter out more information.

Bruce and the kids were still working on other security cameras. "We know they didn't go through option 1" said Lila, "just 87 more to go" she sighed.

Hours later everyone was still doing the same things, either looking through footage or trying to connect dots between the information they had.
Lila and cooper had fallen asleep a few minutes ago but would probably wake up any minute as they had before but no one else had closed their eyes for more than 30 seconds.

"It's been 24 hours" Sarah whispered worryingly to Bruce.
He just looked at her sadly, "I know but these are special circumstances so I don't think we can judge it by the normal timeframes of kidnapping. So don't worry, we will focus on this and find the car. Peter can you grab that box up there please?" He pointed to the top of a shelf and Peter nodded.

His muscles were really hurting but he knew someone would make him take a break and he absolutely would not stop until you were found.
The shelf was so high he had to climb up the first part before he could reach the box. He tentatively reached up towards it, ignoring the horrible sensations in his shoulders and grabbed either side.

Normally it would have been easy to grip it and carry it down but this time he could barely drag it closer let alone pick it up.
With a quick motion he dragged it off and placed it on the shelf below. His arms screaming at him to stop but he did it again. Now standing on the floor the box was near his head. He raised his arms one last time before it fell over the edge. His arms couldn't hold it any more and his legs couldn't handle the weight so he, along with it, all fell to the floor.

Everyone looked up and Bucky rushed over to help him. "Hey bud are you ok? What happened?" He was confused because the boy could've easily picked this up.
Then Bruce came over and inspected Peter. "Are your arms hurting?"
"No, I'm fine"
"No I think you've pulled muscles everywhere I'm going to go and get something to help the pain". So whilst Bucky helped clean up the mess and make sure Peter was ok, Bruce ran up to his lab.

He was looking for a specific serum he had made that helps speedily repair muscles, with all the missions the team usually needed it.
Finding it in a cupboard, he picked it up and went to walk away when he saw a machine at the back flashing.
That's odd, he thought, this hadn't been used in a long time who could have turned it on.
He was going to turn it off when he saw the screen and whispered to himself, "scan complete. What scan?"

Pressing some more buttons to investigates further he was so shocked at what popped up he had to read it out loud to make sure, "Wanda Maximoff and Sarah walker. Close relation. Probably Aunt and Niece.... No way".

He suddenly realised Peter needed the medicine so he shut off the machine so no one else could see it and ran back down.
"Hey Pete this should help with your muscles, and they're going to be healing quickly so I've got some painkiller for you to".
He couldn't get the medicine quick enough and finally let the pained tension from his shoulders drop as it began to work.

A few more hours later and everyone was incredibly stressed. It was nearing midnight and none of them had eaten more than a few bites of food or had a few minutes sleep in over thirty hours and it was starting to take its toll.

Steve was on the verge of a break down and he wasn't sure if it was going to end in a panic attack or killing Tony, who was dealing with this by being extra sarcastic and annoying.
Bucky was trying to help but he had never been at the base you were probably being kept in so was trying to narrow down the large area. "It's small and on the North. It can't be in these really built up areas because there's too many people, it's risky so it has to be in this half", he said drawing a giant circle over a lot of land mass.

"Oh really?" Answered Tony, "that's so helpful I'm sure we'll find her now!"
Bucky looked broken and just as Tony finished his sentence Steve lunged at him again and they both fell to the floor.
The table fell over and clattered on the hard ground whilst Tony instantly fought back, sending a punch straight at the blondes face echoing around the room. He didn't seem to be fazed though as he pinned Tony to the floor and put his hands around his neck.

Everyone including Bruce ran over to drag the man off but he wouldn't budge. He was still holding the other down with tears in his eyes, it was like he didn't even realise he was doing it.

"Stevie. Hey look at me". Bucky had given up trying to pull him off and was trying to calm him down instead. He whispered and gently placed a hand on his cheek, encouraging him to make eye contact.
"Look at me Stevie". He praised him when he finally looked up, "good job now take a deep breath and gently put your hands in mine".
Slowly, the hands around Tony were relaxed allowing him to take a gulp of air and his face eventually returned to a normal colour.

Bucky held Steve's hands until he started looking around and realised he attacked Tony. Turns out Steve didn't have a panic attack but did try to kill the annoying, sarcastic man.
The tension started fading away until FRIDAY interrupted.

"Mr stark, Miss y/n is standing at the front gate".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.9K 37
Yn Rogers is the 27 year old daughter of Steve Rogers but has always hiden from the others. only Bucky knows about her. shes also a super soldier but...
568K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
36.1K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
38.8K 729 14
A BUCKY BARNES' DAUGHTER FANFIC In which a girl and a man meet, two broken souls. What will they do to fix each other? 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑒 each other? ...