Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Coalesce

295 22 44
By blancocloud888

F/n- First name

L/n- Last name

I had secondhand embarrassment writing the restaurant scene. Enjoy.

You had changed out of your training clothes and back into your normal clothes. Since you weren't fully admitted into Jujutsu Tech. You didn't have your uniform yet. You would be getting it soon though.

Gojo brought you to a park. Benches were scattered around with Evergreen Oak and Tulip Poplar trees that contrasted perfectly with the Japanese Camelia bushes that surrounded them. You knew the exact names of all the plants in the park. You specialized in taking care of plants so it made sense.

"Hmm, they should be around here somewhere." Gojo said while searching the landscape with his eyes.

"AHH KUGASAKI STOP!! I DON'T LIKE BEES!!"

A girl with brownish/orangish hair was shoving this poor salmon-haired boy toward a bee hive.

"AHH NO PLEASE!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"HOW DARE YOU DROP THE NEW BAG OF CLOTHES I JUST BOUGHT?!"

"Oh, look! That's them!" Gojo said to you.

You stared blankly at the scene that was unfolding in front of your eyes. "Uhh...really?"

"They may not look like much on the surface but they're actually really good students. I wonder where the emo one is though."

"Emo?" You questioned him.

"Yea he like never smiles and is always angry. Hey! Haha, he could be your twin basically."

His statement irked you and you shot Gojo a death glare.

He let out a chuckle and pointed at you. "Wow look! You guys even have the same irk mark!"

"Gojo!!" You yelled out at him in frustration.

You yelling Gojo's name got the attention of Kugisaki and Itadori. They whipped their heads around to the unfamiliar voice.

Gojo approached the two and introduced you. "Hey my lovely students. This here is L/n F/n. She's the new first year I mentioned to you guys.

Kugisaki immediately stopped shoving Itadori and she threw her hand out for a handshake. "Hello! I'm Kugasaki Nobara!" You gently shook her hand after her introduction.

"Oh Oh! and I'm Itadori Yuji!" He gave you a wave with a heartwarming smile."

You waved back at him. "Hello Kugasaki and Itadori."

"Hey, where's the emo?" Gojo asked his students.

"He said he was going to the bathroom but I think he just did it to hide from us." Itadori told Gojo.

"Hmph, he thinks he's all high and mighty or something." Kugasaki mumbled and then huffed in annoyance.

"Or I was actually just using the bathroom?" A boy with black spiked hair walked up to the group and he spoke in a monotone voice.

"Oh, Megumi! This here is the new first year, L/n F/n!" Gojo introduced you once again.

"Fushiguro Megumi." He also gave you a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you all." You said to the group of first years in front of you.

Gojo chimed in. "Oh and just so you guys know, she's 19 so hands off!"

Your eyes went wide in disbelief at what Gojo had just said. Did he really just say that? He's so weird!!

The color drained from all the student's faces.

"Sh- she's 19?" They all said with wide eyes in disbelief.

Gojo then leaned over and "whispered" "Hey guys don't make your expression so obvious you're gonna make her nervous!"

"I CAN HEAR YOU!!" You yelled out to him with an angry tone.

"Anywayyy, yes she's 19."

"How? You look younger than that!" Itadori yelled out with apparent shock on his face.

"And you're so pretty! No wonder Gojo said keep the hands off, he wants you to hims-

"AHH A BEE!" Gojo screamed out which ironically stopped Kugasaki from finishing her sentence. He definitely didn't do that on purpose.

This action of Gojo's had caused Itadori to scream and jump into Fushiguro's arms. Which he was then immediately dropped onto his ass.

"Oh haha never mind it was just a piece of pollen. Why don't we go out to eat? My treat!" Gojo diverted everyone from the previous subject. Nobara couldn't be more wrong. I'm just doing what a teacher should do and preventing someone from possibly hitting on her.

(The only person that would be hitting on Y/n is you dumbass ^^.)

None of you guys could argue with the offer of food.

"We should go somewhere that serves treats, this one here really likes sweets." Gojo pointed towards you.

"He's not wrong, I do have a sweet tooth."

"Y'all are one in the same haha." Itadori said as he smiled.

You swiftly turned around on your foot and pointed your finger toward him. "I am NOT similar to Gojo!"

"Don't call her similar to me she will throw a FIT! Just like the child she is." Gojo said to the group.

"Gojo, you shouldn't be talking. You are the most childish person I know that's an adult." Fushiguro had butted into to convo to defend you.

"HA! Exactly! I'm nothing like Gojo." You said.

"Yea, at least I don't have your anger issues." Gojo had no intent of harm toward you, he was just saying stuff to push your buttons.

You know what? I'm not going to give him what he wants. You shrugged at his words. "I'm not angry though. You are just aimlessly throwing insults at me."

"Are you sure you aren't a little grouchy you chihuahua?"

You did your best to control yourself. You crossed your arms and began to walk ahead of the group by only a little. "Gojo, come up with something new for once. Your insults are getting boring. All you try to call me is chihuahua, angry, and child. Getting kind of lame to be honest." You said in a calm tone.

You couldn't see him as he was behind you but he was a little surprised. He then smiled at your response. "Alright fine, you're right. What time is it?"

You responded to Gojo with bluntness. "Time for you to get a new joke."

The silence that ensued from Gojo was funnier than it should've been. You heard a few snickers from the children and Fushiguro had only cracked a small smile.

Itadori had turned to Gojo and spoke to him. "Damn Gojo. Are you really gonna let yourself get disrespected like that? I personally wouldn't take that amount of disrespect but that's just me."

Gojo just rolled his eyes. "Pfft whatever."

You followed Gojo's directions to the restaurant that you guys were going to. You recognized the name and gave Gojo a concerned look. "What? This place doesn't serve sweets!"

Gojo waved his hand to quiet you down. "Shhhh it'll be fine. We can buy some somewhere else after alright?"

"Ugh fine." You said.

You guys sat down at a table with 2 chairs on each side and one chair on the edge where Gojo sat. You sat next to Kugisaki while Itadori and Megumi were across from you. You were also sitting next to Gojo. While you guys were waiting for food and drinks, the table chatted up a storm with trying to get to know you. By the table, that meant Kugisaki and Itadori.

"Do you like shopping?"
"Where did you live before coming here?"
"Are you actually 19?"
"What is your cursed technique?"
"How much does Gojo make you wanna unalive yourself-

Gojo had to stop them because it was a little overwhelming for you and he could tell. "Alright guys, one question at a time. You're driving her crazy!"

You only really answered their questions. You never initiated too many convos. "Thank you Gojo, uh yes I'm 19, I just turned 19 a few days ago actually."

"Wow! I just had to make sure Gojo wasn't pulling anything, judging by how you act around him, you know exactly what I'm talking about." Kugisaki said to you.

"I knoww tell me about it." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"Hey L/n what are your hobbies?" Itadori asked you.

"Well, I do like to garden, I know a lot about plants. I'm really big on music and I also know how to play the drums."

Nobara chimed in. "Wow, that must be amazing. Gojo is probably jealous since the only thing he probably knows how to play is girls."

Gojo had shot a death glare at Kugisaki as you and her laughed together. "Let's stop the slander shall we? We are here to enjoy food." He said to the table.

"Fine fine I'll stop." Kugisaki said to Gojo.

You heard clapping from behind you and you wondered what the hell was going on when your poor self was surrounded by waiters

(😭I'm sorry to do this to you it's Gojo's fault)

Gojo had a big smile on his face. "Happy Birthday Y/n!"

Your eyes went wide in a serious and angry manner and you gave him a "YOU DID NOT!" look and he gave you a "yes I did indeed" look as he smirked at you and clapped along. The waiters sang happy birthday and little did you know, He PAID them to sing it as loud as they could while placing a birthday cake hat on your head.

You painfully smiled through the song and then they left which you assumed they just had to get back to their duties. After they left, you dropped the act of being happy. You crossed your arms and looked at Gojo as you were VERY unhappy.

He had his phone and he had recorded the WHOLE thing and then after you looked at him he snapped a picture of you in your hat. "Awww look at her she's so cute in that little hat and grumpy face of hers!"

(Gojo...you bout to die my dude.)

You snatched the hat off of your head and threw it at Gojo. You see, even though the others could tell how pissed you were....you had to admit, it was kinda funny that he went through all that trouble to do that to you. Unfortunately, you had a short fuse.

You slowly rose up from your chair and stared down Gojo and that was when the first years knew shit was about to hit the fan. Gojo might've actually been really close to dying if it hadn't been for a waiter that stopped by to talk to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.9K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
165K 7.4K 54
❝ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? ❞ 🖇 after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...
4.2K 242 13
"𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎" Two adults wh...
64.7K 2.3K 22
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...