Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin

Cursed Tools

410 25 58
By blancocloud888

Some time had passed since you met Gojo and became his student. The sorcery stuff was interesting and all but you were so lazy you didn't want to get out of bed some days, so Gojo came to you. He taught you while sitting on a chair in your room. He didn't change at all though, still getting on your nerves and cracking jokes here and there. Horrible, HORRIBLE, jokes.

At times you had to put a pillow over your ears, other times you actually got up out of bed and kicked him out your house. Somewhere deep down inside you did have some kind of care for him, but you ignored it. That sounded like your worst nightmare to be honest, "You liking Gojo?!!" it made you shiver in disgust. It's the same thing as liking a child basically!!

*Breaks the 4th wall* Hey you! Reader! Yes you! If I ever end up having feelings for Gojo you have the permission to end my life. *Author fixes the fourth wall*

(Oh👀 Sorry about that reader. It seems my barrier had some flaws in it. Keep reading I'll get it fixed up immediately!)

You decided to sleep in for the day. You had a lesson with Gojo yesterday and he ended up going too far with his personality, he pissed you off BIG TIME.

I don't wanna see him again until next week!!

"Yoohoo Y/n? Are you home?" He purred which you heard, and already felt the stress starting to come into your mind.

UGH he always comes in unannounced!

He popped his head into your room. He saw you and smirked. "Oh! There you are!"

You rolled your eyes and turned your body away from him. "Close the damn door, and GET OUT!"

"You're a moody one aren't you! I can't leave because we have to train today. After training I'm taking you to meet the other students."

"I don't want to meet anyone else, I met you and it was the worst mistake of my life!"

"Aww that's offensive Y/n don't be so mean to your teacher!"

"My "teacher" is in MY house UNINVITED! GET OUTTT!" You grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him which he dodged easily.

"Alright alright fine! You clearly need some more sleep you grinchy grouchy chihuahua. So I'll come back in a few hours when you are rested up so you don't kill me!"

Gojo teleported out of there before you could respond to his name calling. You went back to sleep and woke up a few hours later. Feeling a bit better. You shifted your covers off of you and got out of bed. You did the normal morning things, brush your teeth, shower, etc. You walked out of your bathroom with a towel on.

"I need to eat and then I'll go get dressed, I'm so hungryyy." Because you slept in, you made your stomach wait to eat. That was a disadvantage of sleeping in for a long time. Your body felt weak and you needed energy.

You opened the fridge to grab some of your favorite yogurt, but it was gone. "What!? I had 5 in here! I guess I'll just grab some Go-gurt- WHAT?! WHERE DID ALL MY YOGURT GO!?"

You heard OBNOXIOUS slurping noises from behind you and your eye twitched. You knew exactly who it was. You turned around to find 5 of your favorite yogurt cups on the table EMPTY, along with 3 empty tubes of Gogurt as Gojo was on his 4th one.

"GOJO!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EAT ALLLL MY YOGURT! NOT EVEN ONE BUT FIVE...PLUS 4 other counting the one in your mouth."

"Well I was hungry. Go gurt's are my favorite yogurt."

Of course they are because you are a CHILD!

"Now what am I supposed to eat?"

He smirked at you. "I mean, I can get freaky if you want. Have you ever seen what momma birds do to their baby birds when they give them food? Oh and also, you are only wearing a towel...are you trying to suggest something to me hehe?"

Uhm......let's just say it wasn't a pleasant morning, for you, Gojo, or your neighbors. A lot of yelling went down, and some things were thrown here and there.

(😅oof)

You and Gojo were walking to Jujutsu Tech. He wanted to take you to a training room to see what you could do. You were carrying a bag of McDonald's in your hand with a caramel frappe, since your original breakfast was ruined.

ARGH! damn Gojo always ruining everything! What the fuck is wrong with him why would I ever want regurgitated yogurt he's so GROSS!!

Gojo just had a smirk lingering on his face the whole way there.

"What are you smiling about?! You enjoyed giving all my go-gurts blow jobs?"

He kept smiling. "I did indeed, the cum was sweet, reminded me of the flavor strawberry."

I can't believe he just said that.....It's like nothing I do phases him!! He just smiles and smiles all the time!

"We are here Y/n." Gojo said. You finished your breakfast before heading inside.

"Where are the other students you were talking about?"

"They're on a mission. Don't worry I'll introduce them to you soon enough. Today, I want to see how you can fight." He showed you a wall of weapons. "Since you don't have any cursed energy or a cursed technique right now, we will work with cursed tools, I just want to get an idea of what would work best with you."

"You've already seen me "fight" COUNTLESS times if you count all the pillows and kitchen utensils I've thrown at you for the past few days." 

"Haha I want you to fight with real weapons though!"

"Are you sure you can trust me not to kill you with them?"

"Don't worry, you can't hurt me even if you do land a hit."

"Oh we'll see about that!"

(She has no clue about his infinity btw)

"Pick something Y/n."

You stared at the wall of weapons.

Damn why does it feel like I'm in a movie?

"Uhm..." You slowly approached the wall and reached your hand out, touching certain weapons to see what would fit with you.

Gojo put his hand up to stop you. "Uhh actually, let's just work with hand to hand combat before we move onto tools."

"Aww what?"

Your hands were still lingering on the wall and he gently grabbed both of your wrists and led you away from the wall. "Come here, I promise you will get to use the tools, we just have things to do first, okay?"

You frowned a little but nodded. The way he was talking to you so calmly was comforting. He's usually not like this. You expected him to crack a joke or make fun of you, but instead he was nicer than normal.

He let go of your wrists and took a step back. "Punch me."

"W- what? You want me to just punch you?"

"Mhm! Go ahead."

"But...what if I like hurt you?"

"Y/n you can't hurt me, I've grown accustomed to your throwing of things, I know how you work so just punch me. I've already taught you the basics to fighting with words but now I'm going to physically work with you."

He continued. "I can't fully teach you how to fight just by you taking notes, you need hands-on learning if you want to get better."

You brought your arm back and swung a fist towards Gojo. You weren't trying to hurt him though. He dodged it. He set you up in various positions, asking you to throw a punch towards this area of his body or another area. He asked you to try incorporating both fists into it. After about 15 minutes of observing you, he nodded to himself. You definitely had a little glint of potential.

"Alright so these past few minutes you've been working on offense, I'm gonna teach you basic defense. It's important to know these kind of moves, but it's more important to know when to use them. You also need to be sharp, you have to have quick reflexes and not leave yourself open to the enemy."

He put an arm up in front of his face. "Do this with me."

You copied his movements. "Like this?"

"Yes, congratulations you learned a kindergarten move! Let's move on!"

Bleh! Forget what I said a few minutes ago he's back to normal

"Let's do both arms now."

"Uhm, like this?"

He shook his head. "Not even close, you're doing it wrong. You need to use your legs to block not your arms."

"How do I block with my legs?"

"You don't, you use your arms to block."

"What?! But you just told me to- ....ugh nevermind."

2 minutes later

"No no no! You are supposed to block with your legs!"

You stomped your foot on the ground with your hands in a clench fist and you snapped at him. "GOJO STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!!"

He burst out laughing so much that tears started to jerk his eyes. You stood there looking at him with anger. He put his hands up in front of him. "Ahaha sorry sorry sorry."

He thought to himself. It's just that she looks so cute, like she's having fun. It's hard not to mess with her. She's adorable when she's mad.

He continued but outloud. "It's just that, you get so angry sometimes, it's hard not to play with you!"

For some reason the words he said made the tiniest blush come to your face. You were good at repressing your feelings so the blush quickly dissipated. Before you could try to be angry with him again, he walked up to you and gently placed his hands on your arm.

He grabbed your arm and stretched it outward. He closed your hand into a fist. "When you punch, you don't want to use the smaller knuckles or the flatter part of your fist. Strike with the first two knuckles. If you don't, you'll hurt your pretty little hand."

"What are you? A hand fetish kind of guy?"

He shot you a glare and hit your fist with his other hand, enough to just give you a little bit of pain. Not too much though.

"Shush, I don't tolerate you being rude when I'm trying to help you. Now, you don't want to wrap your fingers around your thumb, keep it on the outside, preferably around the first knuckle, not inside the fingers." He slipped your thumb out of your fist.

He let go of your hand and put both of his hands on your shoulders. "Now for your feet, you want to be in a stance that allows you to kick your opponent freely, you have less balance when you are one foot so make sure you watch for that. Try not to lose your footing and if you do, I have some tips on how to recuperate and adapt your body if your opponent tries to hit you after you have fallen/ lost balance."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.4K 54
❝ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? ❞ 🖇 after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...
4K 240 13
"𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎" Two adults wh...
99.9K 4.7K 33
"From now to December. That's half a year. Half a year to make her jealous." "I don't know why you're listing terms. I haven't even agreed to do it y...
1.3M 37.8K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...