The Cursed Ones

Par Patricia828540

(Band AU) JJK men x yn Mature Content!!! A struggling writer auditions to write for an up and coming band... Plus

Taking a Risk
Collision of the Past
Initiation
Whims and Urges
Fondness
SatoSuga Extra (Short)
Naughty Little Thing

Selfless

2.4K 78 223
Par Patricia828540

This chapter is the beginning of the spice! Thought I'd give you a fair warning! 😉

You stare up at Suguru who was distracted by the hold he had on your neck. His body was pressed close to yours making it hard to breathe. You hiss when his thumb traces across the bruise freshly decorating the skin there.

"Aww so you know how to have fun after all..." Satoru grins at you from behind Suguru's shoulder. His blue eyes bore into your own with such intensity it made you shiver. "So cute." Satoru hums as Suguru still caresses your throat as if in a trance. "Suguru seems to be interested in you. Or he is trying to make me jealous."

You stand a bit taller, tired of being pushed against the wall. "Look, I won't say anything about what I saw. There is no need to be aggressive assholes." You spat out and Suguru's hold grew a bit tighter causing you to swallow.

"I see what you mean, Satoru. She does have a smart ass mouth when she feels cornered. It's really adorable. She would make a perfect little pet for us." Suguru speaks as if you weren't there. You fight back against his hold and are about to give him a piece of your mind when his left hand covers your mouth. As you were about to bite down on his hand the door your leaning again shakes as a knock erupts behind you.

"Y/N!!! Someone said they saw you run in here! I'm not mad, sweetheart!! I just want to talk! It's been so long since I've seen you." Sukuna's voice was heard on the other side, it was loud but sugary sweet and you shut down, slumping back. When no one responds to his shouting he knocks on the door more aggressively.

"How dare you run from me!! You will always be mine! Get out here so I can fucking remind you!" Sukuna's sweet tone from a few seconds ago had morphed into pure rage. Your body trembles against Suguru, the harsh tone causing you to remember things you had wished to forget forever.

"Sukuna! Shut the fuck up! You're interrupting my good time. Y/N isn't here." Suguru's usual calm voice booms next to your ear. You bury your face into his chest, unable to think, only feeling fear. One of your shaky hands was being squeezed by a solemn-faced Satoru who was now standing by your side.

"Whatever..." you hear an irritated Sukuna shout and an uncomfortable silence fills the room. You gasp in surprise when Suguru scoops you up.

"You're still shaking. Just relax." He whispers into your ear and you wrap your arms around his neck nodding. Your breathing was heavy and you realized you were panicking. "That's it, take a slow deep breath." Suguru coaches you as he gently sets you on the bed the two of them had just been making out on.

Satoru lays beside you stroking your hair softly and Suguru's large arm pulls you close, his weight comforting. "Thank you..." you managed to say, still not able to think clearly.

"Shh..." Satoru cooes and your eyes close as his fingers massage into your scalp. You felt a strange emotion you had never felt before, you felt safe. Which was insane because the same man cradling you had his hands around your throat a few minutes prior.

You felt the tension flow out of you after a while. You make a satisfied purr and snuggle your body further into Suguru. "Be careful princess..." Suguru growls into your ear and your eyes open wide. These men were still strangers to you.

"Aww lover, she is so sweet. Don't freak her out." Satoru mumbles, his fingers move to trace along your shoulder, his thumb kneading deep into your muscle. "Do you feel like talking about Sukuna?" Your eyes lazily roll over to look at Satoru.

"How do you all know him?" You say softly your eyelids feeling heavy as Suguru now runs his hand down your side. Being touched deprived, having two sets of hands massaging against your skin made you weak.

"I was going to ask you but I assume he was an ex by the way he claimed you." Satoru laughed and you grimaced while nodding. "He is the lead singer in another band. They often compete with us. He is a monster from what I have seen."

"He was my first relationship." You cringed at how your voice cracked. You felt pathetic at how you still reacted to him. "I just thought that all couples were how we were. I didn't realize how toxic we were until he had already broken me."

Satoru's usual cheerful expression soured. A strange coldness is present in his stare. "Poor thing." Satoru whispers and you were surprised to hear the sincerity in his words. "No one has taken care of you have they?" You bite your lip to keep from pouring out your inner thoughts.

"Say what is on your mind." Suguru sternly says as he lightly nudges you. "We have no right to judge you." You want to bury your face in a pillow but refrain.

"It was a one sided relationship in all aspects." Is all you were willing to share and both of them shake their heads understandingly.

"How unfair." Satoru pouts, "There is pleasure in pleasing others. It's a shame not everyone grasps this concept." His blue eyes study your face and you blush a bit from his statement.

"I found pleasure in the pain after a while." You blurt out but cover your mouth. Both men chuckle beside you.

"Trust me I get it. We can get a bit rough. But..." Satoru traces your jaw line slowly. "Being spoiled is just as intoxicating..." His thumb caresses your lower lip but you don't pull away. "Suguru..." Satoru is still looking into your eyes as he speaks to the man currently holding you. "You wouldn't mind spoiling her would you?"

You feel Suguru inhale sharply at Satoru's suggestion and your eyebrows raise. "I would love to..." Suguru's raspy voice causes you to shiver, you feel his breath on the back of your neck. This was taking a quick turn. Satoru grins gleefully but his eyes flashes with something else.

"What do you mean?" You ask, getting a bit nervous.

Satoru leans into you, his lips inches from yours. "I want you to be a pillow princess y/n. My Suguru is going to take care of everything. You just have to lay back and relax."

You smirk which makes him look at you questioningly, "I'll try... no promises!"

Satoru laughs then cups your face. You make a disappointed sound when you feel Suguru's weight shift away from you. "It's ok. You are going to have his full attention back soon enough." Then Satoru's mouth was on yours and you gasped. It wasn't rough, the soft slow movements were so foreign to you. You reach up, tangling your fingers into his hair trying to deepen the kiss. This was instinctual, Sukuna only ever kissed you greedily. Similar to the passionate heated kiss you just had with Choso, wet and desperate. Satoru groans from your reaction but pulls away.

"Ah ah! Not the time sweety. Give me control, yeah?" Satoru lightly scolds and you nod, silently apologizing to him with your gaze, blushing in embarrassment. He pats your head to let you know it was fine, giving you a sweet smile. He motions for you to sit up, tugging your shirt above your head. Your arms automatically wrap around you which causes both men to frown at each other.

"My scar..." you mutter, covering the mark on your lower stomach with your hands. Both men exchange a look. Suguru takes hold of your wrist and moves them above your head pinning you back.

"Y/N..." Suguru says your name like a warning and you exhale sharply. When he feels your body stop tensing up Suguru kisses your forehead, lowers his mouth to your ear  and lets go of his hold. "Good girl." He whispers and your stomach flips at the simple praise. "Now arch your back a bit for me." You do as he says and he unclasps your bra exposing your chest as he tosses it to the ground. His dark eyes scan down and he licks his lips in anticipation.

"Suguru..." you whisper nervously and he comes out of his stupor. Your heart races at the wicked grin that emerged as his eyes met yours. Suguru leans in and your lips meet. Unlike Satoru you were familiar with the quick aggressive pace. You easily responded, allowing him to dominate your mouth. You whined softly when he groaned into the kiss. You both let out a suprised  sound when Suguru was yanked back by his long black hair.

"Fucking beast..." Satoru glares at Suguru with intensity. Your eyes widen at his anger and you feel fear at the back of your mind. Suguru still looks lost in his lust, cheeks flushed breathing harshly. "Sorry dear Y/N! Suguru has no manners." He pulls his hair roughly again causing Suguru to growl at him. You watch frozen.

"Baby..." Suguru says pathetically and Satoru clicks his teeth.

"Don't baby me." Satoru says low and you watch the wild look in Suguru's eyes begin to settle. "You can lose yourself once that tongue is buried in her sweet little cunt. Ok?" Satoru scolds Suguru who nods. "Who is my good boy?"

Suguru's eyes lower as he looks at Satoru, lost in each other's gaze. It was intoxicating to watch. "I am your good boy..." Suguru responds and Satoru rewards him with a small kiss. Your brain turned to mush just watching the exchange between them. It was such an intimate moment. You felt like an intruder.

Just as you think this both their eyes move back down to you. "Aww our new pet is feeling left out." Suguru laughs and you go to protest.

"No! I just..." Satoru leans towards you his thumb caressing your cheek. "Sorry." You whisper and he smirks. Your back arches and a cry escapes your mouth when you feel Suguru's lips on your stomach. Your eyes roll back when you feel his teeth scraping your lower stomach.

"Let us do all the work." Satoru whispers into your ear then nibbles your earlobe, you are overwhelmed in a good way. "Look at me pretty girl." He mumbles and you try to keep your eyes open staring up at him. He frowned for a second and you wondered what he was thinking. You worried something was wrong but before you got the chance to speak he kissed you again, that slow calculated movement that left you breathless.

Satoru forces you to take control of the kiss and you do so at first timidly. But then Suguru's tongue and lips lovingly caress the damaged skin you were so ashamed of. Satoru cooes sweet praises as your lips and tongue meet. You lose yourself, lust taking over your tongue prods into Satoru's mouth craving to taste every inch. Satoru chuckles a bit at your sudden aggression but allows you to do as you wish.

The feeling of your bottoms being tugged off suddenly makes your mind clear up in an instant, your body tensing up. Satoru notices this and whispers against your mouth. "At any point you tell us to stop, we will. If you can't speak then pinch my wrist really hard. Ok?" His voice was gentle and soft, there was no animosity. You weren't sure why you always expected anger as a response to telling a man no.

"Yes I will..." you answer and he grins. Satoru looks over his shoulder and swiftly draws your focus to Suguru, who is now staring down at your body with adoration. You watch as he removes the ponytail holder from his wrist.

"He is so sexy when he pulls his hair up..." Satoru gushes beside you. You shake your head as Suguru places the ponytail holder between his teeth and gathers up his long black hair. Suguru's dark eyes shift over to you both as a wolf-like grin emerges on his face.

"Can I mark you too?" Suguru's deep voice interrupts your admiration as he finishes pulling up his hair into a messy bun at the top of his head. "I'm not as classless as Choso. I like to leave my mark where only you and I know where it hides." His thumb strokes your inner thigh.

"Ok..." you whisper and Suguru bites his lip in excitement. You hold your breath as his large hands take hold of your legs, spreading them for his enjoyment.

"Fuck..." Satoru mutters and you look over, his blue eyes glazing over and his hands clenched into a fist.  You find yourself about to reach over to Satoru to satisfy the hunger now in his features but Suguru's teeth pinched the fat of your thigh and you groaned. "Yes baby, spoil her for me. I want to see what she looks like with her guard down completely. Make her a whining mess..." Suguru growls at Satoru's instructions as a form of silent acknowledgment. Satoru turns to you then his blue eyes lowers to your collarbone.

You were helpless to their sweet seduction. This was unlike anything you had experienced. Satoru was now swirling his tongue on your overly sensitive taut nipple, his long fingers pinching the other. Suguru's tongue lapped along your folds greedily. Your body was trembling and your mind was no longer your own. You gasped for breath, struggling to find oxygen as you were drowning in agonizing bliss. You no longer fought back the lewd sounds escaping your mouth.

"You look so good like this Y/N... so fucking pretty!" Satoru moans no longer holding on to his playful side, his eyes low and serious. With the combination of praise and the skillful tongue your body easily crashes into an intense orgasm. Your fingers dig into the sheets and you whine. Both men make pleased sounds as your body shakes under them.

It had been such a long time since you had been with someone. Choosing to isolate yourself to work on your craft. You felt embarrassed by how fast you came, frowning as you tried recovering from the aftermath. "I'm sorry..." you manage to mutter, Suguru nips at your clit and Satoru roughly takes hold of your chin forcing you to look at him.

"Precious Y/N... there is no reason for an apology." Satoru comforts you once again. "Besides that was merely the first orgasm of the night. You can give us more can't you?" Your back arches as Suguru now sucks your clit.

"Hah... Suguru... Satoru... I can't think... too much..." your eyes were wide as you noticed Satoru palming himself at your reaction. "Let me do something for you please..." you begged, causing a low seductive sound from Satoru. In those eyes you saw a small internal battle taking place.

"Y/N this isn't about us. Tonight is all about you. Just enjoy it. Lose yourself in it." Satoru strokes your hair while also gritting his teeth tempted by your offer and all you can do is nod. They continue to work on your body. Producing feelings, new and intense sensations that were indescribable.

"One more y/n..." Suguru growls after your third climax. "Give me one more... please..." Your muscles were unusable at this point. You were in shock that you could be this exhausted from just foreplay alone. Both men still clothed from the waist down. You had no idea that it could be this way. They were both so selfless in their pursuit of your pleasure.

"Fuck... Yes don't stop please..." You moan and Satoru rewards you with a deep kiss. You felt tears at the corner of your eyes from being so overstimulated.

Satoru lifts away and looks down at Suguru. "One and only..." Satoru calls to his lover whose dark eyes look into his. "I want to taste her." Suguru stopped his movements and you were able to breathe for a split second.

Suguru looks down at you, "I want you to be a good girl and cum all over my hand this time." Suguru licks his lips that were glossed with your juices. His dark eyes call out to Satoru who crawls over to him. You let out a desperate whimper as Satoru takes Suguru's lower lip and sucks greedily. Your pussy welcomes Suguru's thick fingers as he pushes them deep inside.

"You're made for us..." Suguru whispers, his hand fisting Satoru's hair, the other stoking your walls as you clench. Satoru looked so desperate for another taste of your essence, from Suguru's mouth, Satoru's tongue hanging out and his chest heaving, a deep blush on his cheeks.

As Suguru leans into a deep passionate kiss with Satoru his fingers rub against your sensitive spot buried deep. You let out a loud moan causing both men to groan in response. "Fuck... I'm going to cum for you again Suguru! You're so good to me!" You shout which causes Suguru to increase his pace. Your release was almost painful but it was intoxicating. Your eyes flutter and vision blurs. You feel a strange sensation as a stream of your juices floods out.

You can't move even though you felt how soaked the sheets were beneath you. "What was that..." you say softly causing both men to chuckle beside you.

"Pretty girl is this your first time squirting?" An amused Satoru brushes your hair out of your face. You bury your face into the pillow.

"Yeah..." you answer and both men look at you endearingly. You see how aroused they are and you want to help them but your body is still shaking. Suguru stands and gently lifts your body up. Satoru, wearing a smile, begins to change the bedding. You were fighting to keep your eyes open.

After a while you are back in bed and Satoru caresses your cheek sitting on the edge. "Rest princess. We will see you in the morning." You were unable to fight the heaviness of your eyelids so you nod. The last thing you remember hearing is the deep voice of Suguru addressing Satoru. "I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

89.3K 2.4K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
4.1K 240 13
"๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ, ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ" Two adults wh...
1.4M 54.8K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
23.5K 709 41
ใ€Œ"๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘?"ใ€ You are twenty-one years old in this story, you WILL be surrounded & this...