Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Camping

3.2K 54 34
By thesleepymonster

Eyeless Jack-

"It is way too early for this dog to be barking..." Ej grumbled, leaning against the pole of the net.

You snorted, looking over at him. "Throw her her ball. Rosie loves that." You said, attention going back to the water in search of a certain fish.

Ej turned to the large grey dog that was barking at him and cursed under his breath before picking up the tennis ball that by his foot and threw it, dog running right after it. "Go get it!" He shouted.

Your grandfather found out about your plans to go camping and wanted you to take his dog so she can have fun and run around. You didn't mind and she seemed content running.

You sighed loudly as you stood up straight and looked into the water. "I can't find it anywhere. I guess it did get away." You said, scratching your head.

Ej was about to say something till he caught a small movement in the water. "Wait, there." He pointed, making you raise a brow and look. You gasped loudly, ready to say something till Rosie suddenly jumped into the water.

"Rosie!" You shouted, the dog barking playfully before getting out of the water and ran around. "Case of the zoomies." You scoffed, looking where you saw the fish to see nothing. "Damn."

"Hey, M/R!" Ej, shouted, making you look at him but gasped when he held his net up. "I caught the fish!" He smiled, the fish in the net. You cheered loudly as Ej laughed. "We caught it!"

He laughed and set the net on the ground. "It took two of us and a dog to get this fish." He stated as you shook your head. "But we got it." You said, Ej nodding. "Yes, we did."

Zalgo-

Zalgo stared at the top of the tent then sighed loudly and dramatically. "M/R, you awake out there?" He asked. When he got no response, he grunted as he sat up then peeking out of the tent to see you sleeping in your chair, in front of the pit that was used for the now dead fire.

"Hey!" He shouted, making you groan and rub your face before crossing your arms and go right back to sleep. Zalgo scoffed a little and made his way out of his tent. "I laid down before him yet he's sleeping while I can't." He grumbled, walking over to you.

With a small poke, you mumbled something and pushed his hand away. "Leave me alone." You muttered.

"Your body is gonna ache tomorrow." He said, pinching your cheek. When you didn't react much, he clicked his tongue and grabbed the blanket off your lap. "Alright, you asked for it." He stated, making you hum in confusion before yelling out in surprise when you were suddenly picked up.

"Zalgo! Why?" You shouted as he laughed. "You weren't waking up." He answered, walking over to the tent with you over his shoulder. "Maybe now I'll be able to sleep."

After setting you down on your feet and urging you into the tent, you were both comfortable laid down. Zalgo sighed as he relaxed a bit. "You know, we should sleep in tomorrow. You really got us moving around, walking around and having fun."

"It was pretty fun." You mumbled, yawning. "This is way more comfortable than that foldable chair." You added, Zalgo scoffing with a small smile. "That's what I was trying to tell you."

Jason the Toymaker-

"Ah, this is cool!" You shouted, laying comfortably on the bed of the truck, arms behind your head. "Stars are out and bright."

"M/R, there's so many bugs." Jason stated, standing by the side of the truck. You looked over at him then waved your hand around. "Put on bug spray." You stated, attention going back to the stars.

Jason hummed. "Not what I meant. There are spiders in the tent."

You blinked then looked at him again. "Spiders?" You questioned, Jason nodding. You sat up, thinking about it but shrugged. "I guess there's just spiders in there." You said, laying back down. "Come on, Jason, lay with me." You patted the spot next to you.

Jason gave a quiet mumble and nodded. He hopped onto the tailgate and took his shoes off then move to lay where you were. "We're not really going to sleep in there, right?"

"No way. I'm not dealing with spiders." You said, waving your hand. "It's nice out here, so I just might sleep here." You said, smiling a little then pointed to the sky. "Plus, look at this view." You said.

He smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah, it is beautiful out here." He said, making you laugh a little. "But you know what more beautiful?" He asked, making you chuckle and look at him. "What?" You questioned. Before he could say anything, you suddenly felt something under your head making you sit up quickly.

"What the fuck?" You questioned, Jason raising a brow and sitting up as well. "What?" He asked, watching you look over the blanket then you yelped when something squirmed under your hand. "There's something under the blanket." You moved and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jason moved the blanket around before holding up a familiar black wind-up mouse. "It's Licorice."

"How did you not notice Licorice missing?" You asked, Jason shrugging. "I was about to give you a pick up line." He answered, making you laugh a little.

Hoodie-

Lifting your phone up a little, you took a picture of the sunrise and looked it over. "Hey, Hoodie, this is a good picture, right?" You asked, Hoodie raising a brow and walked where you were sitting.

"I guess I can see if it." He answered, leaning down to look at your phone. "Oh, yeah. That's good." He said, looking at the sky. "Looks really pretty right now."

You nodded a little before yawning followed by a groan. "I hate camping sometimes. There are times I wake up early for no reason." You leaned your head back to look at him as he hummed. "I don't know why either. I really wasn't expecting you up till later." He said, moving his chair next to you.

"Exactly!" You groaned and covered your face with your hands. "It smells like you made coffee." You said, setting your hands on your lap and looked over at him. "Did you make coffee?" You asked, making him nod. "I brought tea too in case we wanted that."

You laughed a little and gave him a thumbs up. "Nice."

"So," He started. "Who's the picture for anyway?" He asked, making you snort.

"My aunt and grandmother. My grandfather apparently didn't do it when he went camping. So," You paused to yawn. "They asked me to do it." You finished, Hoodie laughing. "He didn't do it so they asked you?"

You nodded. "They sure did." You laughed, Hoodie grabbing your phone. "I don't really do pictures. It's usually videos." He said, gasping quietly. "That's right, I brought that." He set your phone on your lap and got up.

"I recorded outside our tent last night. Want to wa-"

"No." You interrupted, shaking your head.

He raised a brow as he grabbed his video camera. "Are you s-"

"Yep. Don't want to see something that shouldn't be there." You explained, making him hum. "Well, I can show you when we get home then." He said, looking at the video camera in his hand.

"That would be great." You smiled sheepishly, Hoodie laughing a little in response.

Candy Pop-

"Yo, M/R! I'm struggling with this tent." Candy shouted, making you laugh. "Kinda busy myself, Candy Pop."

Candy looked over at you, pulling out some bags from the truck then at the thing that was suppose to be a tent. "I have no idea how to set this thing up." He grumbled, looking at the pole in hand then the flimsy material.

"I don't know how to do this!" He shouted, making you sigh and turn to him. "Seriously?" You questioned, making him nod. "I thought you would be able to without my help." You teased, standing next to him.

He looked at you then the tent. "I don't even know where to start."

You laughed a little. "Then I'm teaching you how to put up a tent."

Candy was quiet as you smiled at him then he grinned. "I'll just get the rest of our stuff that we need out." He said as he started to walk but your grabbed his hand. "Dude, no, you're gonna learn."

"Fine!" He groaned loudly, looking at the tent then at you. "What first?"

You grinned and started to guide him, Candy putting in some effort to do it. When all was done, he stared at the assembled tent then turned to you. "That was a whole lot easier than I thought it was." He stated, making you laugh and pat his back.

"Congrats, Candy! You set up a tent all by yourself with help from me." You said, Candy shaking his head. "Okay, I get it, I get it, I'm an idiot."

"Aww." You hugged him. "No, you're not. Lots struggle to put up a tent." You smiled then grabbed his hand, pointing to the truck. "Now, to put our stuff into it!" You exclaimed, Candy groaning loudly. "Come on!"

Dark Link-

You stumbled a little bit but managed to keep balance. Then you heard Dark snicker behind you, making you look at him. "Shut up!"

"I'm sorry, it's just funny watching you stumble a bit." Dark explained, walking a bit faster to catch up with you.

"I am doing just fine." You grumbled, looking straight ahead to prove your point. "Really?" He questioned, making you turn to him. "Yes! It's just been awhile and plus, I got the fishing nets." You said, stopping for a second. Dark looked around and nodded. "This place is great."

You nodded then started to walk again. "Yeah, it is. Now, come on, we're almost ther-" You yelped when your foot caught on something and you fell. "Ow..." You mumbled, slowly getting up onto your hands and knees.

Dark snorted and bent down. "Here, let me help you up." He said, holding his hand out for you. With a quiet huff, you grabbed his hand and groaned quietly, patting your knees. "There are paths here and I still managed to trip."

He hummed and looked at your hands. "That's okay, probably hit some uneven ground." He said, grinning. You snorted and patted your hands together. "Well, lets keep going. I'll clean up when get to our stuff."

"Hey, at least, we got some fish. That was fun." Dark said, holding up the small cooler as he walked backwards.

"Wait, Dark, wa-"

He yelped when he tripped and landed on his back but by some miracle, you were able to grab the cooler before it hit the ground. Dark was quiet before he groaned quietly. "Ouch." He mumbled, slowly sitting up. You looked where he was sitting and tried not laugh as you reached your hand to him.

"What?" He asked, grabbing it and you helped him up.

"I caught the cooler before it fell into the dirt." You grinned, holding up the cooler. Dark stared you then nodded, impressed. "Nice."

Offenderman-

"Hey, M/R." Offender called out, making you hum as you rolled out the sleeping bag. He laid on his sleeping bag that was already out. "Are we sleeping separately or together?" He asked, making you laugh a little.

"What are you, a child?" You questioned, Offender pouting in response. "Be nice, I was just curious." He mumbled, laying on his back. With a small hum, you looked around the tent and shrugged. "I suppose we could." You muttered then waved your hand. "Go get those big blankets that were in the back seat."

Offender chuckled and got up. "Yes, sir." Then he left the tent to get the blankets as you rearranged the sleeping bags a bit. After some time, you were laid down and content under some blankets. "Ah, so comfy!"

"You can say that again."Offender mumbled, arms behind his head. You laid on your stomach and buried your face into your pillowed before turning to look at him. "Better now that we're sharing a blanket?" You teased, Offender laughing. "Yes, thank you very much."

You hummed then laid on his chest with a loud sigh. "Want to do anything? I mean, I know we just walked around. It's just still day." You said, watching him think before sighing. "I would say lazy sex but you're sore and I'm sore."

"That's true." You mumbled, patting his chest. "We could talk or play with some cards? Maybe a nap?"

Offender hummed in thought then it was quiet. You thought he was actually thinking till he started snored. "A nap it is." Then you yawned and rubbed your head. "Not a bad idea actually." You muttered, moving and laid beside him, falling asleep yourself.

Masky-

With a loud sigh, you leaned your head back and laughed happily. "Ah, this is the best!"

Masky raised a brow as he chuckled. "Are you drunk already?" He asked, making you look at him and shake you head. "No, no, not even buzzed. I'm just...content." You smiled, watching him he sit down in his chair as he groaned quietly.

"Sounds like you are." He said, relaxing into his chair.

It was quiet for a moment before you looked at the can in your hand. "Thanks for coming. I didn't know if you had anything to do or not." You said, taking a quick drink then looked at him.

Masky raised a brow then laughed. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Don't worry about it. I needed a small break anyway." He stated, grabbing a stick and poked at the fire a couple times. "Plus, I wouldn't miss this view." He said, making you chuckle. "Are you talking about nature or me?"

He looked at you, tilted his head as if thinking then pointed up. "Nature, definitely nature." He teased with a grin.

"You are such a jerk." You laughed, shaking your head. Masky chuckled and pulled his phone out. "Yes, I am but you love this jerk."

You hummed with small smile. "That's true." You said, raising a brow as he raised his phone. "What are you doing?" You laughed, Masky waving his hand. "Don't worry about that, just stay still. I'm taking..." He paused as he took a picture then put his phone down. "A picture." He finished, grinning at you.

"Pfft, it better be a good one." You joked, finishing your beer as Masky looked at the picture. "Nah, it's not good." He started then raised his phone. "It's just perfect."

You blinked before blushing and looking away. "Oh, shut up!" You shouted, Masky laughing as you huffed and shook your head.

Slenderman-

"You know, we could've camped in my woods." Slender stated, walking beside you as he looked around.

With a small laugh, you grabbed his hand and gave it a small tug. "That's no fun, Slender. You know those woods like the back of your hands." You said then grinned. "It's a nice change of pace." Then you gave a thumbs up. "I've been here before too so I know where I'm going."

Slender chuckled, watching you pause and point the flashlight around before continuing in a direction. "Okay, well, if we do get lost, I'll just take us to camp."

"Pfft, sometimes I forget you can do that." You laughed, looking around then turned off your flashlight. You stood in front of him and grabbed both of his hands. "Look up."

He stared at you in confusion then slowly looked up to see stars shining brightly. "Well, would you look at that." He whispered, making you smile and laugh a little. "I know with the lights and such, it can be difficult to see the stars."

Slender gave a small nod and scoffed a little. "Not even in my woods would you see them this clearly."

"I know." You whispered, admiring the stars above. "I just thought, maybe I should show you what an amazing view this is. Then maybe if you wanted, bring any of your brats from the mansion out here if you wanted."

Slender laughed and shook his head then looked down at you. "For now, just us then I'll decide if I should bring them or not." He said, making you laugh and nod. "Up to you, Slender."

He hummed, looking back up at the sky. "I can tell you what constellations are up there now if you want." He stated, only to hum in confusion as you pulled your hands away from his. "M/R?" He turned down at you to see you were pulling a blanket out from your bag.

"I was hoping you would ask." You smiled, making Slender laugh.

Laughing Jack-

You stared at pit before nodding in approval. "That works." You muttered, lighting a match and started the fire. "Hah! Fire!" You shouted, Lj laughing as he sat in his chair with a bag of marshmallows, a box of graham crackers, and a lot more chocolate bars than needed.

"I swear." You chuckled, grabbing the s'more sticks then sat down in your chair. "I feel like all you did was pack the stuff needed for s'mores." You said, watching him open the marshmallow bag then a chocolate bar.

Lj looked confused for a moment before huffing. "Leave me alone. I got a bit excited to make these. So, I packed enough for the two days we're here." He said, waving his hand as a signal to pass him a stick.

With a playful roll of your eyes, you handed him one. "I'm just saying. I was wondering why you seemed really excited to come out here." You commented, leaning to the side to reach for a marshmallow which he gave you.

"I mean, I get to spend two whole days with just you and I feel like it would be really cool." He put a piece of chocolate in his mouth. "And the s'mores are just a perk." He said with a grin.

You laughed and stuck the marshmallow on the end of the stick. "Yeah, sure." You started to roast your marshmallow, relaxing a bit before glancing at Lj. "You at least grabbed the sleeping bags , right?" You asked, Lj raising a brow then he seemed to think. "Yeah, I did."

Then he paused as he tilted his head. "Did I?"

You stared him for a moment as he thought on it. "Please tell me you brought our sleeping bags."

He looked over at you then smiled sheepishly. "I don't know."

It was quiet before you sighed. "At least I grabbed those thick blankets."

Homicidal Liu-

"Geez! This cooler is heavy!" Sully huffed as he lifted the cooler out then sat it on the ground quickly. "Really heavy!"

You stared at him in disbelief before narrowing your eyes. "It was pretty easy for me to get in the car." You stated, making him quiet before huffing. "Obviously, I'm lying, bunny. Can't believe you actually believed that!" He exclaimed, leaning down and grabbed the handles, huffing as he lifted it up again.

"See? Just fine." He said in a strain voice.

You tried to hold back your laugh as you pointed. "Just set it over there."

The look he gave you was priceless but he grumbled, taking the cooler to the spot. You laughed quietly, grabbing the tent and your backpack. "After that, you can start setting up the tent." You said, getting a loud groan as a response.

"My arms feel like jelly from carrying the cooler." Liu groaned, waving his arms around as he walked over to you.

"It's not that heavy, babe." You chuckled, Liu resting his arms on your shoulders with a dramatic sigh. "Oh, but it very much is. You have no idea." He said, making you laugh and tugged his shirt a couple times. "Come on, you big baby. Once the tents set up, we can lay down and relax."

Liu hummed in thought and tilted his head. "Why don't we just lay a blanket down then set up the tent later?" He suggested with a smile, hand massaging the back of your neck.

You smiled, leaning to kiss him but shoved the tent into his arms. "Nice try, Romeo. Get it set up!" You set your backpack on the ground as he groaned loudly. "Fine!"

Puppeteer-

"Having fun?" Puppet asked making you look at him then smile. "Yeah." You laughed, taking the stick from the dog in front of you then threw it, dog running after it. Puppet relaxed in his chair and leaned his head back.

"Snowflake is having lots of fun with that stick." He stated, watching the dog sniffing around for the stick. "Glacier." You corrected, making him hum in confusion but gasp quietly. "Oh, you're right. Sorry."

"She is a sweet though." You said with a small nod. He hummed quietly, not laying attention to whatever you were saying after that. Puppet didn't even realized you stopped talking till you kissed him briefly. "You with me?" You asked quietly, Puppet blinking at you. "No but can you give me another kiss?" He questioned, trying not to laugh.

You snorted, patting his cheek. "Nah."

Puppet grumble loudly before something was dropped on his lap, making him stop to look. There the dog stood, panting and eyes focused on the stick. He raised a small brow as grabbed the stick then threw it. "Fetch!" He shouted, watching the dog run after it.

"Hey, when are we leaving tomorrow?" He asked, acknowledging the stick being dropped onto his lap. You grabbed your backpack with a small hum. "Probably tomorrow at noon." You answered, starting to pick up some of the dog toys.

"That'll be a fun trip back home." He laughed, turning to Glacier who barked at him. "I'm moving, I'm moving." He looked down at his lap and grimaced instantly. "M/R..."

"I have a stick on my lap..." He stated and you raised a brow and looked at him. "Okay?" You questioned, walking to him. "And a dead frog." He finished, making you look and start to laugh.

"Hey! Stop laughing and get it off!" He shouted as you laughed harder, trying to grab a bag quickly. "I'm trying!" You laughed while he groaned in disgust as Glacier panted, waiting for stick to be thrown.

Jeff the Killer-

You huffed quietly, finishing your job of spreading the blanket out and laid there for a moment. "The bed of this truck is bit more comfortable with blankets layered like this..." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hey, you got it all spread out and comfortable?" Jeff asked, making you hum and sit up. "It took some time but yep! I got it done." You patted the spot next to you. "Grab the marshmallows and the graham crackers."

Jeff laughed and grabbed the unopened bag of marshmallows and graham crackers. "I got them, I got them. Anything else?" He questioned, turning to you. With a small moment to think you shrugged. "Two water bottles?"

He snorted, tossing the marshmallows at you making you yelp. "He-" Then the pack of graham crackers were thrown at you, stopping your yells. You glared at Jeff as he laughed, going into the cooler for the water bottles.

"Shoes off?" He asked as he did a small jump to sit on the tailgate.

"Yes, please." You said, grabbing a water bottle. Jeff took his shoes off quickly then tossed his water bottle beside you then with a grunt, he moves between your legs and laid back against you.

With a small laugh, you ruffled his hair a little. "The entire bed of the truck and you plant it right between my legs." You said, getting a laugh in response. "Okay, shut up, we're about to stargaze so I'm getting comfortable."

You hummed, draping your arms over his chest as you looked up. "It's nice out." You said, taking in the view. Jeff chuckled quietly holding one of your hands as he looked to the night sky. "Yeah, it is."

Kagekao-

"Today was fun." Kagekao sighed, smiling at you. With a chuckle, you poked at the fire with a stick. "Yeah, it was. Watching you chase my grandfather's dog was the best part." You said making him gasp.

"I was not chasing, kitten. I was racing him. You see how fast Atlas was going. I wasn't about to lose to him."

You both looked over at the Australian Shepherd that was sleeping. Then you looked over at Kagekao. "At least we're leaving tomorrow morning. He can get a bath once we get home so he doesn't smell when we drop him off at my grandpa's." You said with a small shrug.

"That's good cause he fell in some mud earlier."

"Aw, what?" You questioned, making him laugh and stretch his feet out towards the fire. "Hey, don't put your feet too close." You said, leaning against your hand.

"Why should I listen to you?" Kagekao asked tauntingly, arms behind his head. You raised a brow then scoffed. "Don't be a dick. Just listen to me. You may not burn your foot where you are but the embers can still pop out and burn you that way."

He scoffed, waving his hand. "Oh, stop worrying your pretty little head. I'll be fine. It's like what happened with our kitten. You told me to not let her on the counter cause she breaks the glassware and guess what? Nothing has happened."

"That's a lie." You stated. "She broke a glass cup before we left."

"I wonder how she's doing with the babysitter."

You both were quiet for moment before you shrugged. "I'm sure the troublemaker is being good." You said, Kagekao laughing in response as he nodded. "Yeah, the babysitter will be fine."

Splendorman-

You mumbled tiredly as you rubbed your face into your pillow then patted the spot next to you expecting a body but it was just blankets. You opened your eyes and lifted your head off the pillow. "What the..." You looked around then buried your face into your pillow again, groaning loudly.

Then you got up, rubbing your eyes. "Splendor?" You questioned loudly.

"Ah, M/R! You're awake!" Splendor said as you peeked out of the tent, taking notice that he was making breakfast. "Yeah, I am." You yawned, full moving out of the tent. "What time is it?" You asked, slipping some shoes and stretched.

He sighed and looked at his watch. "It is six fifty." He answered, smiling at you. With a quiet groan, you grabbed your chair and pulled it next to him. Then you sat down, leaning your head on his arm. "It's nice this morning." You muttered, Splendor smiling.

"It is, isn't it?" He replied, kissing the top of your head. "How did you sleep?" He asked, getting a groan in response. "I was fine then I noticed you weren't there with me."

Splendor laughed and wrapped his arm around you "Aw, my poor sweetheart." He cooed, making you grumble. "How did you sleep?" You questioned, watching a tentacle of his bring two plates over. "I slept nicely. The stars were real pretty last night."

You hummed. "I remember gazing at those with you for a few minutes then I fell asleep."

Splendor snickered and pinched your cheek. "Ah, no, no, no. We literally laid down and within seconds, you fell asleep." He said smiling as you whined. "I was tired, man." You sighed when he let your cheek go. "Well, we can do whatever now that you got some rest."

You hummed and grabbed the plate he was holding out to you. "First, we eat." You smiled making him laugh and nod. "We'll eat first then."

BEN Drowned-

BEN groaned loudly and dramatically as he leaned his head back, following wherever you were walking. "M/R! I want to go back home!"

You raised a brow and looked over at your boyfriend. "BEN, it's been an hour." You stated.

He blinked then looked at the time. "Huh." He muttered then groaned again. "That doesn't count the drive!" He shouted dramatically, making you roll your eyes with a small smile and continue to walk.

When he saw that didn't do much, he huffed before gasping a fake gasp. "We shouldn't have watched that one American Horror Stories episode!" He yelled, making you sigh loudly. "We don't have a kid and as far as I'm concerned, no people eaters here."

He huffed a little and followed as you continued to walk. After it was quiet for a few moments, not words from him till he suddenly gasped. "My games! I don't know if I hid them from Jeff!"

You turned to him as he groaned loudly, pulling his hat over his face. "BEN..." You started, making him move his hat up a little. "What?" He questioned. With a small pause, you snorted. "You're sad."

He gasped and picked up a small stick, throwing it at you, the weak attempt barely hitting your feet. "Can't we just go home! This isn't my thing!" He whined, kicking at some dirt. You laughed a little and waved your hand. "Then go have fun at home. You can just go home. I'll stay."

Then he stared you before looking around. "No, it's okay." He mumbled before grinning. "Plus, who's gonna protect and help you when you need it?"

You hummed in thought then smiled. "Don't know."

BEN stared at you before kicking the dirt towards you again. "You're such a jerk!"

Rake-

You were focused on the water, net planted in the center of the water as Rake scanned the area. "I think the fish is gone." He said, making you snort. "Shut up. I know it's still here." You huffed, looking harder into the water. He hummed then looked over at the grey dog beside him to see her staring into the water.

Rake looked into the water again and tilted his head. "Maybe the dog, uh Sylvia sees something." He stated. You turned to see Sylvia staring into the water focused on something. "Huh..." You muttered, trying to see what she was seeing. "I don't see anything."

Both you and Rake stared where she was looking then you gasped at the sudden sight of something moving against the water. "I see it!"

Rake looked confused then he saw it and pointed. "I see it now."

Then you both yelled out in surprise when Sylvia jumped in the water with a bark. "Ah! No! Sylvia!" You shouted, watching the dog jump through the water before stopping.

Rake and you watched her then she turned to you with the fish in her mouth, tail wagging. You scoffed before laughing, pulling you phone out to get a picture to send to your brother. Then she jumped out of the water and walked over to you.

"Wow, she did the work for us." Rake laughed, making you nod as you got Sylvia to drop it. "At least, it's not a frog or lizard." You said, signaling for Rake to hold the handle on the net as you went to put the fish into the cooler. Rake blinked then looked at you. "Really?"

"Its the one thing my brother complains when he comes back from camping and doing some fishing like this." You said, laughing as Sylvia stuck her face in the cooler. Rake patted her as she panted. "Good girl."

Ticci Toby-

Toby adjusted the target on the tree and stepped back, nodding in approval then turned to you. "I know we could've done this at one of those axe throwing places but you said we were camping. So, why pay for it when I can do it with you out here?" He said with a grin making you chuckle. "True."

He smiled widely and jogged to your side. "Now, I'm going show you how to do it." He said, picking up the hatchet he brought.

"Alright, show me." You smiled, stepping back to let him show you. He cleared his throat and turned to you. "Watching me?"

You nodded in response and he did a quick exhale, taking a moment to focus before throwing it, hitting the red target. Toby laughed and looked at you. "Hit the target right on." He said proudly and he went to grab the hatchet.

"Sure did." You chuckled as he went back to where he was standing. He waved you over and you walked to him. "You do know I've done this before, right?" You questioned, making him snort. "And I bet I'm a better teacher than anyone else. No one can beat me at axe throwing. Now just listen like a good boy."

With a chuckle, you nodded and just let him teach you, how to hold it, stand, and even gave some tips. So, when he stepped back to let you throw, you focused for just a minute then threw it. Toby grinned when it hit the target and he huffed proudly. "I'm such a good teacher." He stated, making you laugh. "Whatever you say. Oh, did you set up the tents like I asked?"

He was quiet before he started laughing. "Of course I did! Then he turned and started to walk. "You continue to throw and practice! I got to do something!" He said loudly, digging through the backseat of the truck as you laughed.

"You could've just said no."

"Focus on axe throwing, M/R!"

. . .

. .

It's been a few years, maybe longer since I've actually gone camping, so, I tried lmao. Everyone's camping experience is different. Mine was just fishing with nets and pretty much hanging out with some dogs and a few of family members.

I also know it's been awhile. I'm sorry about that. Stuff came up then had wrist surgery which is why I actually have some chapters set up. They're little notes mostly but with that I can type some stuff out when I have time. This chapter was pretty much sitting in drafts.

Anyhow, are you guys? How was your day/night? Hope it was good.

Pfft, I guess that's it as usual. I'll see you skeletons in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
794 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
17.6K 441 20
(Hey guys as you can see by the title this is a Kagekao x Reader type of thing, but those who are a guy, this is a girl Reader.) You have been abuse...
11K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...