๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€

1.6K 94 72
By JIA74U

🍁☘️🍁☘️🍁🍀🍁🍀🍁☘️🍁☘️🍁

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🍁🍀🍁☘️🍁☘️🍁☘️🍁🍀🍁🍀🍁

Flashes of images went in blurring speed in Yibo's mind. And then he saw it all, from the beginning.....

GODDESS APHRODITE [Evening/Morning Star Venus] & GOD APOLLO [Sun] advanced towards each other and suddenly DAZZLING STAR DUSTS could be seen, wandering the universe, illuminating everywhere and everything with it's own glow....

Then GODDESS LUNA [Moon] & GOD APOLLO [SUN] with their power sent the DAZZLING STAR DUST towards the realm of Mystic Creatures, so that STAR DUST could be conceived in another realm and given Shape & form....

🪴🌹🌷☘️🌺🌼🎍🌼🌺☘️🌷🌹🪴
🌷☘️🌹🪴🌹☘️🌷

MYSTIC PARENTS CHENLING....
BIRTH OF XIAO XIAN....

[YIN CHEN]

YIN CHEN was the 7th commander of RED MOON WOLF CLAN, the MENG CLAN...ruled by MENG SHAN & MENG SHI.

[MENG SHI & MENG SHAN]

Yin Chen was highly reserved mannered, loyal, valorous and disciplined.. He was famously known as SILVER, because his aura was as polished as a shining, glowing SILVER. His SOUL BEAST'S Prime Appearance was of a MALE ALPHA WHITE WINGED LION.... called Xue Ci/ Snow Thorn.

Xue Ci/Snow Thorn had Silver Sun mark on it's forehead. It was the blessing of God Apollo, since he was the Dragon and Lion soul beast's deity.

Yin Chen seldom had any interest in anything except his duty, knowledge and meditation. That is until he met the most talkative, habitually mischievous, utterly shameless but very righteous and divinely powerful white male Omega Witch of the era Qi Ling, who turned out to be his fated mate.

QI LING was a Shadow Moon White Witch, whose Soul Beast was Cang Xue Zhi Ya /Teeth of the dusk of snow. Black lion with half moon on forehead, as a symbol of Mother Goddess Hekate's blessing. Since, Mother Goddess Hekate was the deity of witches. But since he never used black magic to hurt others, he was the Divine Blessed White Witch.

YIN CHEN was flabbergasted, the first time he sensed QI LING was his Fated Mate. He could not believe, GODDESS LUNA blessed him with this sample piece.

They met each other on a cliff, for the first time and CHEN'S first instinct, after watching the excited, grinning, blushing and shying LING, was to run fast and jump off the cliff. That was his first instant thought of Yin Chen after meeting his widely grinning fated mate.

QI LING was the exact contrast of YIN CHEN, talkative, cute, never serious, very mischievous, always jumping around and utterly shameless, but then, he showed his this side only to his near & dear oness. For others he was the most righteous, very kind, soft, caring and helping, divinely powerful white witch QI LING, who always possessed an assuring smile on his lips.

White Witch because QI LING always used his magic for helping others. He never did black magic to harm anyone or become powerful. And that's why unlike other witches he didn't have an ugly deteriorating corrupt appearance with yellow teeth, sunken dark circled eyes and decaying wrinkled skin as his Mirror Appearance...

On the contrary, he always glowed pure white, whenever appeared in front of any Mirror. Mirrors showed a Witch's true form....and his was a Pure White Divine Form....And, that's why, his Sister Witches and brothers protected him with utmost priority. Because, many Dark Souls and Dark Witches just wanted to get him and sacrifice him for more power or kill him in jealousy......

Whereas, YIN CHEN wanted to run away, QI LING on the other hand was so excited to see such a tall, prime and handsome alpha as his fated mate, that he felt like flying with the clouds.... he ran to him and hugged him tight giggling...

"Please, take your arms off me..."

YIN CHEN said in a desperately pleading voice. But QI LING giggled.

"No.... "

Reluctantly CHEN'S Soul Beast, Xue Ci/ Snow Thorn took over, successfully scaring QI LING initially....

But Ling Was...Well Ling.....

He giggled and patted Xue Ci/ Snow Thorn lovingly, caressing his long fur hairs...

And SNOW THORN, to the great annoyance and utter disappointment of YIN CHEN, immediately melted to the touch of his mate, purring at him, licking him and rubbing his head on QI LING'S face.... YIN CHEN wanted to scream cry out loud....

Then, he heard another voice...

"My Mate, my love... You are so handsome....... My Snowy.... "

QI LING was saying, patting Snow Thorn lovingly and smiling....SNOW THORN stood straight with Pride, at his mate's loving and praising words... and Yin Chen cringed inside....

QI LING then showed Snow Thorn, his own Soul Beast, Cang Xue Zhi Ya /Teeth of the dusk of snow, a dark black lion with a half moon on forehead, who licked his Snow Thorn mate lovingly.

"Call me Dusky ok....!!! I love you, my Snowy...."

DUSK OF SNOW giggled.

'And, I want to kill myself....'

YIN CHEN cried inside. SNOW THORN frowned at him...

"You dare pronounce such inauspicious words, in front of our naive adorable innocent and loving Mate...."

Snow Thorn growled at YIN CHEN...

"HUH!!! "

YIN CHEN'S jaws dropped. SNOW THORN always deeply respected him. Treated him like his master.........with utter obedience....and today he was growling at him, defying him.....

And stood besides him, was their Mate QI LING, grinning widely with sparkling eyes...... YIN CHEN wanted to shrink and crawl back inside his skin.

And that was the start. Wherever YIN CHEN went, QI LING followed. And, in case, any omega or woman, even remotely tried to flirt with or woo COMMANDER YIN CHEN, he/she found an instant pig nose on them or long pointed cat's ear on them, making them look ridiculous and ugly. And they screamed and ran away.

YIN CHEN noticed all these and sighed deeply....

"Soooo!!! You are a witch!!"

"Yep... "

"Andd... you are turning them into those."

"They deserve it Mate. They are giving bad eye to you, who belongs to me... And me alone... But don't worry. These change on their appearances are temporary. They will soon vanish and their natural normal body parts will reappear.... While you and me are permanent, struck with each other for the rest of our lives..."

"How are you doing this to them!! "

"Like this... "

QI LING said and snapped his fingers... Immediately, a majestic wine cup appeared in his hands.

"Here drink this.... I prepared it exclusively for you...."

QI LING said and poured the wine forcefully into YIN CHEN's mouth.

YIN CHEN closed his eyes tightly and sighed deeply to calm himself. He wanted to kill somebody, anybody....

'Goddess Luna, I had utter respect and devotion for you and you rewarded me with him.... Unfair, unfair and ridiculous.....'

He thought inside his head.

And it went on likewise, with an aloof CHEN followed by a clingy LING everywhere.

QI LING was QUEEN MENG SHI'S Omega Cousin Brother. And she loved him with everything. Though envious inside, but she never showed her jealousy strongly or openly.

MENG SHI was a dark witch, who used black magic and all for self agendas. But contrary to her, QILING was a white witch, who used magic only to heal and help others. Never harming anyone. Yep, he was mischievous but not dark. And, he and his powers were the subjects of jealousy and opportunity to many. If any dark entity could sacrifice QILING to some dark deity like Goddess Mother Hekate, or Goddess Mother Lilith, and likewise, he/she could gain immense dark powers, even immortality.

But that wasn't easy. White Witch Qiling was guarded since birth by the Sisterhood Witch Clan, who were the Guadian witch mothers, that is the Elder Witch mothers. They were the most ancient and first generation witches. And were the most powerful ones, who could destroy anyone in seconds. Turn them into ashes. And, that's why, witches with dark hearts and ambitions like Meng Shi remained in their limits. Never showed their jealousy and dark thoughts openly.

Though, they couldn't hide their hearts and thoughts from the Elder Witch Mothers too, but then Elder witch mothers knew Meng Shi was a coward with very low powers. So, she wouldn't dare rebel or harm Qiling voluntarily. She was a lesser threat than a few others. But still, they kept sharp gazes on her.

When MENG SHI came to know about her beloved cousin brother being the Fated Mate of most Valorous Silver aka COMMANDER LORD YIN CHEN, she was somewhat happy, thinking that her beloved cousin got a strong protection in life as a Fated Mate, and also he would now live away from the palace and her husband's lustful gaze......

Whereas, her husband Meng Shan was equally dejected. He had lustful intention and sinful eyes towards this beautiful alluring brother in law of his. And, LING being the Fated Mate of none other than his most Powerful Commander, LORD CHEN, pierced his evil intentions to ever have LING.

Reluctantly, MENG SHAN got them married to each other.

QI LING was very excited about the wedding night. He impatiently waited for his mate. But his heart broke into pieces when YIN CHEN came and quietly laid down on the other side of the bed.

QI LING's heart felt shattered but he made himself accept at whatever his husband decided about their relationship. LING was happy if CHEN was happy with their relationship like this. LING'S heart was child like, pure, white and happy at other's happiness. And YIN CHEN was toh his only love of life, his Fated Mate, for whom his each heart beats were surrendered...

So, LING quietly laid down besides his husband and whole night listened to the peaceful beating of both their hearts. He was a witch. And with the help of a simple magic, he not only could listen to both their heart beats, but he also could synchronize them... And the synchronizing beats made him feel Calm and Warm. Slowly, he drifted to sleep.

Unknown to him, YIN CHEN could hear the synchronized heart beats too, due to his sharp hearing. He was smiling at his wife's Naivety and Innocence, while listening to them.

LORD COMMANDER YIN CHEN was a very mature and understanding person. He knew that, though QI LING was centuries old, his aura and heart were pure and child like, filled with innocence and love. LING had always remained in the protective circle of his Elderly Witch mothers, other witch sisters and brothers of Sisterhood Witch clan, who protected him and his innocent aura with their lives....and therefore Qiling was as innocent and naive at heart, as a child.

LING was someone with no idea of the actual face of the world. He didn't understand the reality of the world, didn't realize that, how the face and behavior of a person could be totally different from the look in his/her eyes.

LING was unaware of the harsh reality of everyone around him. He was unaware of the lustful gazes on him. But CHEN knew. CHEN saw all those who longingly looked at his Mate, even KING MENG SHAN. And he, at that moment decided that he would first teach LING to understand people around him, decipher good from evil, defend himself from evil and harm, and only then accept him physically and mark him as Mate.

And it was not that difficult for CHEN to teach LING, because Ling proved to be the most obedient Mate and a fast learner, though very impatient and thoroughly mischievous disciple.... Always clinging to CHEN, making it hard for him to control himself and not jump on LING and mark him.

And slowly with passing time, CHEN became a mature and self reliant Mate, who knew how to protect himself and what belonged to him. With power, came reliability and responsibility, that changed LING to the core.....Though, he was the same clingy, shameless, mischievous self for his Mate. For others, he was a reserve, wise, soft spoken and considering White Witch. One who was thoroughly patient and never acted reckless on impulse.

And then one day they consummated their marriage. And marked each other.

They were on the same cliff, sharing hearts, telling each other about how they felt, when they met the first time.

"I just wanted to run away and jump off the cliff..... "

YIN CHEN said laughing. But it wasn't funny anymore for QI LING. Tears rolled down his eyes.

"Is that why, you never touch me...cause I disgust you...... !!!!"

CHEN immediately felt the pain of LING'S heart in his heart too, since their hearts were one now. He pulled LING swiftly in his arm. LING stared with wide tearful eyes, shocked at his husband's action. His husband had never touched him likewise, with Feelings, Desire and Yearning.

"On the contrary, you have no idea, how many times, how hard I have to struggle to suppress my longing for you.... How many times, I have even hurt myself physically, to supress my ragging desire, to stop myself from touching you, marking you...to not..... "

CHEN had no more words to describe his craving desires, so to showed his Mate how he felt. He kissed LING deeply, with the passion of all the desires in his heart. Initially shocked to the core, LING recovered within seconds and kissed back as passionately, with the long time urges erupting in him like Lava from Volcano.....

CHEN didn't stop kissing LING. He slowly laid him down and hovered over him, undoing his robe..... LING encircled his long slender arms around his Mate's neck, pulling him closure, nearer to him, wanting all of him on and inside him. CHEN then proceeded down to LING'S Neck to his Chest to Belly...

Down....

Down...

Down...

LING closed his eyes with overwhelming feelings.....the touch of the soft lips of his husband on his bare skin, in all the sensitive parts of his body, aroused his feelings like Whirlpool in Calm River...

Finally, CHEN entered him... Tears rolled down LING'S eyes, both due to the pain of Defloration and due to finally feeling Complete. Chen was both passionately kissing Ling and thrusting inside him at the same time....

Making Ling a Moaning Mess... Ultimately, CHEN came inside LING with LING spraying his cum on both their upper torso.... CHEN slammed on LING'S chest, panting and calming himself. LING smilingly, caressed his back, with love. He felt so complete...

They did it again and again. Both felt insatiable.... And eventually, on the sixth time, CHEN sat up and pulled LING on his lap, making him ride him. And at the same time bit his neck, Marking him... Immediately, LING'S right hand hit CHEN on his left Chest, above his heart, branding him in Witch's Way... Claiming him as his, Swearing his Love, Loyalty and Trust to him....Branding him with CELTIC KNOT......

CHEN, then made the mating knot inside LING... and it was both overwhelmingly pleasurable for both. but also was very painful and energy consuming for LING. He passed out on CHEN's shoulder. After Knotting for thirty minutes, CHEN ended it. He then carried the senseless LING to the nearby Waterfall and cleaned both of themselves. Then dressed and carried him back to the palace.

Qi Ling was beyond happy now, after being marked officially by his Mate. He was now expecting to conceive soon. But that moment never came...

Time went by...
Days became Weeks...
Weeks became Months.....
to Years...
to Centuries...
But he never conceived.

At first, it wasn't that bad. CHEN took him everywhere with him. To borders for security checking, to wars for fighting, long excavations to different kingdoms and parts of the world for gathering more knowledge and power... LING became both CHEN'S subordinate and comrade along with being his Fated Mate.

But as time passed, being not able to conceive, took a toll on LING. The talkative, happy, mischievous LING was long gone. Now, he became cold, reserve and depressed..... Even highly jealous and insecure....

🥦🍅🍇🍓🍇🍅🥦🍅🍇🍓🍇🍅🥦
🍅🥦🍇🍓🍇🥦🍅🥦🍇🍓🍇🥦🍅

It wasn't the 15th century anymore... World advanced with passing time...passing years...advancing centuries... Now, people dressed different. Still Elegant but Cool and Fashionable. They stopped keeping long hairs too...

Everybody opted to the new times, including CHEN & LING, who changed their Traditional Looks and embraced the Modern Get up.....

But with passing time, LING'S desperation and Craving for a child increased to heights.

Whereas, LING was desperate for a child...... MENG SHI, LING'S cousin and queen of RED MOON WOLF CLAN... had long ago given birth to Two Omega Twins. A son and a daughter... And named them PRINCE MENG ZANJIN & PRINCESS MENG ZIYI. Both were beautiful and adorable, but as time passed they grew up to become mean & arrogant.

Both the Prince & Princess were now 400 years old. And they were being trained their whole life, by their ambitious father and mother, to be the members of the Royal Wang Family by marriage, in short to be EMPEROR YIBO'S wedded wife.

🔴🟠🟡🟤🟢🟣🔵🟣🟢🟤🟡🟠🔴
⚫🟠⚫🔴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
39.5K 1.4K 35
โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰ ( COMPLETED ) โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šž๐š™๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...
35.6K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story โค๏ธ Lan wangji โค๏ธ Wei wuxian Wei zhan โค๏ธlan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...