Kiss One Shots

Por Fandomislife12

one shots for the band KISS Feel free to request something I don't bite ;-) Más

hello
Peter Criss X reader X Eric Singer
Tommy Thayer x Reader: The first time we met
Ace Frehley x Reader: the best show ever.
Bruce Kulick X Reader: Our Very First Date
Kiss x Reader: Special Day
paul stanley x reader: the one night stand
Ace Frehely x Reader
Peter Criss X Reader
Bruce Kulick x Reader X Eric Carr
Ace Frehley x Reader: Pregnant
Tommy Thayer x Beth
Eric Singer x Dani: "Wait, does that make this a date?"
Bruce Kulick x Elin: Guitar lesson and a kiss
Eric C. x Reader
Daddy's little Spacegirl. Ace Frehley x reader.
Tommy Thayer x Reader
Paul Stanley x Reader.
"Please talk to me about it." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader
"Anything for you, princess." Gene Simmons x Fem!Reader
"We're going to be parents." Eric Singer x Fem!Reader
"I'm always right." "I wouldn't say 'always." Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
*Surprises - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
"Shut up and Drive." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader - Smut
Little Ones. Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader - Smut
Protective - Gene Simmons X FemReader
Underneath the Table - Eric Carr x Fem!Reader
Interviews and important Questions - Eric Singer x Fem!Reader
Turn On The Night - Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader
Family life - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
"I heard that." "You were supposed to hear that." Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader

Freaky - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader

1.3K 14 0
Por Fandomislife12

Warning: contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!! 

"Girl, are you ready to leave?" Y/n could hear her friend, Andy, ask as they were in the Paris hotel room. "Wait. I just need to put on my shoes and then I'm ready to leave." Y/n replied. Y/n had been in Paris for a brand deal and a meet and greet with her fans. She's a Youtuber, known for her behind the scene vlogs of the Kiss Concerts as well as her collabs with David Dobrik. Currently they were on their way back to Los Angeles, because she was going on the Kiss Kruise. 11 hours and 10 minutes later, Y/n and Andy arrived at LAX and walked out of the airport, where they saw Doc waiting for them. "Hello, how was Paris?" Doc asked as he helped Y/n with her bags. "It was alright. Quite busy." Y/n replied. "Can we stop by the house?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure." Doc answered. They got in the car and drove towards Y/n's house. "Where's Tommy? I thought we had to pick him up." Y/n said as she walked into the house with Doc.

"He's already on the cruise ship with the other guys." Doc answered as Y/n walked up to the room, and changed her outfit. She went for a black dress and black high heels. Once she was ready, she went back down and walked out of the house with Doc following behind her. They arrived at the cruise ship and Y/n got out of the car. "Tommy's in your room. 10th deck. Second last room in the hall." Doc said to Y/n. "Alright. You sure he's there? Don't they have to rehearse?" Y/n asked. "No, he's there. Paul told me." Doc answered. "Alright." Y/n said as she walked onto the ship and went towards the room; often stopping to talk to some crew. "Y/n. How was Paris?" Shannon asked as Y/n nearly ran into her. "It was so beautiful. But lonely without Tommy. Is he in the room?" Y/n asked Shannon. "Yeah. He wanted to take a nap, because he had a headache while rehearsing." Shannon answered. "Oh, well then, I should check on him." Y/n said.

"Yeah, he will be glad to see you." Shannon said. "I'll see you around, babes." Y/n said, smiling at Shannon, before walking towards the room. She opened the door, before walking in. She placed her bags by the front door, before walking further in the room to see Tommy on the bed. She took off her heels, before getting on the bed and placed her head on his chest. "Hey, gorgeous." Tommy said as he wrapped his arm around her, while waking up from his nap. "Hey, handsome. How are you feeling? Shan told me you had a headache." Y/n said. "A bit better. I just slept badly last night." Tommy replied. "Why? Did something happen?" Y/n asked. "No, I just missed you." Tommy answered. "Oh, baby. I missed you too." Y/n replied, before placing her lips on his. He pulled her on top of him, while they kept kissing each other. "How did the brand deal go?" Tommy asked. "It went alright." Y/n replied. "Yeah? And meet and greet with your friends?" Tommy asked.

"It went alright as well. We were all tired when we got back to the hotel, but you know the guys in the group, they wanted to go out and David convinced me to come along. And that was before we had to leave Paris, so I'm pretty tired and wanna sleep with my baby for a while." Y/n replied, before laying down beside him again. "We'll sleep, before meeting the others for dinner." Tommy said as he placed a kiss on her cheek as she closed her eyes. A couple of hours went by. Y/n woke up from her nap and saw Tommy on the balcony. She got out of bed, before walking to the balcony. "Did you bring my yellow dress?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. It's in the closet." Tommy replied. Y/n walked to the closet and picked the yellow dress out, before taking off her black one and pulling the yellow dress on. She grabbed her heels and pulled them on, before walking to the balcony. "What do you think?" Y/n asked as she stepped out and looked at Tommy.

He looked up from his phone and took in her outfit. "It looks good." Tommy replied as he stood up. "Just good?" Y/n asked as he walked closer to her. "Yeah. Just good. I love this color on you, gorgeous." Tommy replied as he held her waist, before placing a kiss on her neck. "Thanks, handsome. Go and change. We have to leave." Y/n said. "Help me get ready, gorgeous." Tommy said. "You're a grown man. You can change yourself." Y/n replied. "Then help me take off this shirt." Tommy said.

Y/n started to unbutton his black shirt and took it off, before rubbing his chest slightly. She placed a kiss on his lips as his hands went to her waist. "Go and get ready." Y/n said as she pulled away from him. "Yes, ma'am." Tommy said as he walked into the cabin to get ready. Once he was ready, Y/n followed him out of the room. He placed his hand on her waist as they walked towards the restaurant. "You're looking hot as hell, handsome." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Thanks, gorgeous." Tommy replied. "I can't wait to take this shirt off of you later." She whispered in his ear. "Keep it together, gorgeous." Tommy said. "I'm sorry that you look good. And I've been away for a month. You know how long that is without fucking you?" Y/n asked. "Get a room." Eric said as he walked up to them, which made Y/n jump a little. "Jesus fucking Christ, Eric. Don't scare me like that." Y/n replied. "How was Paris?" Eric asked as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Lonely. But so much fun." Y/n answered, before pulling away. "Well, Mr Thayer over here was very lonely as well. Pretty sure I heard him moaning your name when I walked past his room in the hotel we stayed at two weeks ago." Eric replied. "Will you shut up?" Tommy asked him, before Eric laughed and walked away. "Hello, sweety." Shannon said as Y/n and Tommy walked into the restaurant. "Hi, honey. You are looking great." Erin, Paul's wife, said as she stood up and gave Y/n a hug. "Thanks, so do you, Erin." Y/n replied, before looking at Paul. "Damn, you're looking really beautiful." Paul said, while giving her a hug. "Thank you." Y/n replied. "I'm not sure how Tommy can keep his hands off of you." Gene said as Y/n sat down beside him. "I know. Normally he's all over me." Y/n replied, before she turned to look at the man. "Do you want me to be all over you? I know for a fact that you will whine that I'm being too annoying." Tommy said.

"When have you ever heard me whine about the fact that you are annoying when you're all over me? I like that kind of attention." Y/n said as she looked at him. "I'll give you attention later tonight, alright, gorgeous." Tommy whispered in her ear. "I'm looking forward to it." Y/n whispered back as they sat down and she placed her hand on his thigh, fairly close to his bulge. "Keep it together, Y/n. We still have to eat dinner. And once that's over, you can have him all for yourself." Paul said as he looked at her. "I'm sorry that I have been away for a whole month. You don't know how hard it has been to be without him and to be annoyed by David and Jason." Y/n replied. "Were they that annoying?" Erin asked. "David and Jason are the same person when it comes to teasing. And put Zane and Heath there as well and shit's going down. Plus mix it with alcohol and it's a night full of random shit and weird conversations." Y/n replied.

"I've met her friends and they are very much chaotic and most of them have the same energy, so I get that it must have been exhausting to spend a whole month together." Tommy said. "Yeah, I'm glad to be back around humbled and laid back people." Y/n replied. "They must be really tiring if you enjoy being around us." Gene said. "They're really great and if you ever get the chance to get them all separate, they are great and amazing listeners, but put them in a room together, they are chaos and it won't get boring." Y/n said. During dinner and since Y/n was sitting beside Tommy, she felt his hand on her thigh and felt him softly caressing the skin. "I can't wait to get this dress off of you, gorgeous." Tommy whispered in her ear. "Mhm, I can't wait either." Y/n replied, before placing a kiss on his cheek. Dinner went by. Instead of joining the others at the bar, Y/n and Tommy decided to go back to their room.

"Have you told the boys that you asked me to marry you before I left?" Y/n asked. "I haven't. Maybe we'll tell them tomorrow." Tommy replied. Y/n walked up to him and smiled. "I still can't believe you asked me to marry you, baby." Y/n said. "We've been together for 5 years. It was only a matter of time for me to ask you, gorgeous. And you know that I would spend the rest of my life with you." Tommy said as he grabbed her waist. "Will you ask me again?" Y/n asked. "I already asked you. You forgot?" Tommy asked.

"No, I just want you to ask me again. But not right now, ask it after we had sex." Y/n replied as she started to unbutton his shirt and took it off of him. "If that's what you want, then I'll ask you again." Tommy replied as he turned her around and unzipped her dress. His hands went to her waist down towards her lace thong and slipped them down her legs. "You are so stunning, gorgeous." Tommy said as his right hand went between her legs and started to rub his finger over her clit. "Mhm, fuck, baby." She moaned as he kept rubbing her clit. "You're wet, gorgeous." Tommy said. "Please, baby." Y/n replied. "Please what, gorgeous? Use your words." "Please, Tommy, fuck me." Y/n moaned. "Want me to fuck you or do you wanna ride me?" Tommy asked. "Can I ride you?" Y/n asked. "Of course you can, gorgeous." Tommy replied as he removed his hand from her clit, and turned her around again, before placing his lips on hers.

"Lay down on the bed, baby." Y/n said as she pulled away from Tommy. "Let me take my jeans off first, gorgeous." Tommy said. He took off his jeans and boxers, before he got on the bed. She smiled as he was laying on the bed. She crawled on the bed, before sinking down on his cock. "I've missed this, baby. You still feel so good." Y/n moaned as she started to move. His hands went to her ass and helped her setting the pace. "Keep going, gorgeous." Tommy said as he looked at her, while she was moving up and down his cock. "Fuck, baby I'm close." Y/n moaned as she felt herself getting close to her orgasm. "Marry me, gorgeous." Tommy said. "Fuck yes." She moaned loudly as she came on his cock. "You're so good for me, gorgeous." Tommy groaned as he came inside of her. The night went on and they had a lot of more fun. Y/n had woken up before Tommy and was sitting outside of the balcony, on face time with Natalie and Mariah.

"Have you told Tommy what you found out?" Mariah asked. "Not yet." Y/n replied. "When are you going to tell him? I mean when he wakes up or when you're having breakfast with the others?" Natalie asked. "I'll tell him when we're taking a shower. I can't believe that I'm going to have a little girl with my fiance." Y/n blurred out. "Fiance? You're going to get married?" Mariah asked. "Yes. Surprise." Y/n answered. "Good morning, Gorgeous." Tommy said as he walked onto the balcony. "Good Morning, baby." Y/n replied as she looked at him and smiled. "Good Morning, girls." Tommy said at Mariah and Natalie. "Good Morning, Tommy. Y/n, we'll leave you to it. Have fun on the cruise, guys." Natalie said, before they hung up. "What were you talking about?" Tommy asked as he looked at Y/n. "We were talking about something I found out when I was in Paris." Y/n said. "What did you find out?" Tommy asked.

Y/n got up from where she was sitting and sat down on his lap. "Well, I found out that I'm pregnant." Y/n replied. "Pregnant? Are you serious?" Tommy asked. "I've never been more serious in my life, baby." "How long?" Tommy asked. "3 months." Y/n replied. "Gorgeous, that's amazing. My god, I'm gonna be a dad." "There's something else I found out." Y/n replied. "Yeah?" "It's going to be a girl." Y/n said. "A little girl? Really?" Tommy asked as tears formed in his eyes. "Yes, really." Y/n replied as tears formed in her eyes as well. "That's really great, gorgeous. God, I love you." Tommy said as he placed his lips on hers. She closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and felt him place his hand on her stomach under her robe. They were now getting ready for breakfast where they were going to meet the others and Tommy grabbed her waist. She smiled and placed her lips on his. "I can't wait to meet our little princess."

Tommy said as he pulled away from her. "I can't wait for her either. And I've been thinking about a name already." "Already? That's quite early." Tommy said as he watched her putting on her thigh high boots. "How do you feel about naming her Patricia? After your mother." Y/n said, which made tears form in his eyes again. "I would love that, gorgeous." Tommy said. "Oh, baby." Y/n said as she wrapped her arms around him. "Let's go and meet the others." She said as she grabbed his hand and walked out of the room. They walked outside and found the others at the table.

"Hey guys, had fun last night?" Paul asked. "What the hell are you talking about?" Y/n asked. "We're talking about the fact that we all heard you." Gene replied. "Oh, really?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, really. Didn't know you were so loud, Y/n." Eric said. "I was actually never loud before I was with Tommy, so, technically it's Tommy's fault." Y/n said as they sat down. "My fault? How is it my fault?" Tommy asked. "I think it's because you make her feel really good." Eric said. "That's it. You just make me feel really good, baby." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Guys, we have somethings to tell you." Y/n suddenly said while they were talking and eating. "Alright, what is it?" Shannon asked. "Well, uhm, Tommy and I are getting married." Y/n said. "No way? Really?" Erin asked. "Yeah. And we're going to be parents." Y/n answered. "You're kidding? You're going to be parents?" Paul asked. "Yes, and it's a girl." Tommy replied.

"Guys, that's amazing. Congratulations." Erin said, smiling. "Thank you. And we've decided to name her Patricia, after Tommy's mother." Y/n said. "That's really sweet. Damn, she's going to be one lucky kid." Gene said. "Maybe now is also the right time to tell you that we're going to get married as well." Tommy said. "No way? You're getting married as well?" Shannon asked. "Yeah. He asked me before I had to leave for Paris." Y/n replied. "How did he ask you?" Erin asked. "Well, he took me out for dinner to my favorite restaurant and when we went back home, we were sitting on the couch, watching a movie." Y/n said. "What movie?" Eric asked. "Does that matter what movie we were watching?" Tommy asked. "Yeah. I wanna see if I would ask the same thing to my girl." Eric replied. "Oh my god." Tommy softly said. "I think it was Pretty in Pink, because I wanted to see it again." Y/n said as she looked at the man beside Paul.

"While we were watching the movie, Tommy suddenly started to tell me what he loved about me and that let to us having, uhm, sex on the couch." Y/n said. "Can you just leave that part out of it and just get to where he asked you?" Eric asked. "No, because it's a big part. Anyway, after we did it on the couch and we were in the shower, he kept on telling me what he liked about me and then he just asked me if I wanted to marry him." Y/n finished telling. "When did he give you the ring?" Paul asked. "When we were having breakfast on the balcony after 3 more rounds of sex." Y/n started. "And when he slept till 11.30, because he's not as young as he used to be and was just wiped out after 3 rounds." She added, only to receive a glare from Tommy. "3 rounds? Didn't know you could last that long? I thought you could maybe do 1 full round and not even finish the second one completely." Eric teased. "You are a dick." Tommy said.

"It's kinda true. You once slept till 2 after we had 4 rounds." Y/n said. "I'm just not used to having a partner with that high of a stamina." Tommy replied. "Either way. You two enjoy having multiple rounds and Tommy's just an old man that will fall asleep right after." Gene said, making the others laugh. "Not after I take care of her. I always make sure she has some water and she gets cuddled before falling asleep. Otherwise she'll wake up grumpy." Tommy replied. "That's true. You take good care of me after sex. And also during." Y/n replied, whispering the last part in his ear. "God you're such a freak." Tommy said softly in her ear. "And yet, you haven't complained about it." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.7K 729 43
"i don't want to kiss you. not like this"
3.2K 77 27
The TWENTY-SWENTH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
48.9K 619 31
One Shots, Imagines, and "X" Reader featuring The Hottest Band in the World!!! ** I DO NOT own KISS nor their affiliates ** Band Members Included: ...
3.3K 57 30
The THIRTIETH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.