Frogs

Oleh Frogrella

"You're the only sober person in my life. It feels like you were made for me?" he says, though it came out as... Lebih Banyak

Character List! (Meet the boys!)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
Frog's Mixtape
Now on Spotify

SEVEN

414 16 1
Oleh Frogrella

I have been in Seattle for an entire week now. And though it has been great, I still feel bad about living with Shana rent-free. Even though she said she doesn't mind at all and the only thing I should be worried about is my health and mentality, this is still driving me crazy. Maybe it's the independence in me.

I spent the rest of last week searching for a job but returned home with no luck. And today was no different.

"I told you not to worry about it," Shana warns after listening to me complain. She sits across from me between the island in the kitchen.

I suck my teeth, "I can't be living here for free, Shana."

"I just don't want any more stress on your shoulders." I watch her choose her words carefully.

"Well, freeloading is making me stressed. I also need money for myself. I can't have you pay for everything."

"Alright, fine" She sighs, thinking for a minute. "Okay, I know someone who's looking for a nanny," She says, finally giving in. Shana gets up and walks toward the living room. I follow her.

"You know, I have no experience working with kids," I remind her.

"Well, don't tell her that," she says after picking up the house phone and dialing a number. "Hey girl, it's Shana... I'm good but listen, are you still looking for a nanny?.... Yeah, my cousin.. she's incredible, sweet, and great with kids." I fold my arms, listening to the one-sided conversation. Shana glances up at me with her thumbs up. "Yeah...uh-huh..you know CPR?" Shana then asks me. I nod. "She does..okay, great...Alright, I'll talk to you later, boo!" Shana hangs up the phone and looks at me. "You start tomorrow."

Damn, that was easy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

408 10 11
(This is my first ever story. So, bear with me and hope y'all enjoy! Also, some images won't stay published to some story parts so sorry about that.)...
991 3 29
This story is for fictional purposes only. I'm aware that all of the band members have had their own addiction problems, but this story is focuse...
3.3K 76 11
Karina is an aspiring musician in Seattle, Washington. Focused on her music, she meets a familiar face in a rehearsal studio, unaware of how her life...
498 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...