The Elf King, Gabriella:Rise...

By Sheeeri123

The familiar characters and some background information,are,of course, Tolkien.The new are my own creation,a... More

Chapter 1:Change Is Coming
Chapter 2-In The Arms Of An Angel
Chapter 3-A Dangerous Thing
Chapter 4-A Kings Wrath
Chapter 5-Leap of Faith
Chapter 6-The Kings Persuasion
Chapter7-Defiance
Chapter 8-A Deadly Kiss
Chapter 9-As My King Commands
Chapter 10-The Dark Prince
Chapter 11-Confessions and Revelations
Chapter 12-Vanishing
Chapter 13-Black Mountain
Chapter 14-Vengance
Chapter 15-Visayas
Chapter 16-The One
Chapter 17-A King Only Bows To His Queen
Chapter 18-Darling Little One
Chapter 19-I Am Yours,You Are Mine
Chapter 20-Story Time
Chapter 21-Im The What???
Chapter 22-Ive Put A Spell On You
Chapter 24-Dreams Realized
Book 2

Chapter 23-The Son Of Ironfoot

36 3 0
By Sheeeri123

We came to love,not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect
person perfectly.-Unknown

Two weeks later:
I was settling into my new role nicely,ruling next to my king.

Ruling,not really my thing.

I let my gorgeous husband handle most of that.It helped that most of my childhood memories had returned,giving me a better sense of who I was, and it showed.I finally had a family history,and a new family. I still train,with the family,who are,after all the best warriors this kingdom has to offer.

All the realms were abuzz about us,considered a anomaly.Most still not believing I was elfen.And the pending marriage of Prince Legolas to Tauriel was much anticipated.

We were invited to every kingdom for a introduction.
The last being Erebor,The Kingdom Under The Mountain.

Thorin 111 Stonehelm, son of Ironfoot,now ruled as King of Durnsfolk.

Thranduil and I would hold our official ceremony soon,expected to be the gala event of the season.Then we were headed to 1984,to rejoin my bodies,and see my father.

It was my hope to convince him to come back with me.

All who meet us were taken aback by our closeness,not only emotionally,but how our temperaments complimented one another.They'd never seen the Elfenking this way.To be honest, no one has ever seen me this way, either.I'd learned not to feel a long time ago.Now,I just... react.

I was the yin to his yang.He challenged me,as I did him,and we both rose to the occasion everytime.I breathed life back into his cold, devastated heart,he filled mine with love. And,when we moved,it was as if we were one.We are poetry in motion,a breathtaking sight to behold, always connected.

Wise old souls,lethal,yet generous to a fault,and we are bringing the realms together like it has never been before.
We have brought forth The Alliance, a organization for maintaining  peace and security among all realms, developing friendly relations and promoting social progress.Better living standards and rights for all.

A innovative idea I brought from my time,to this one.

My time.I have to stop saying that!This is my time.

Most would be overwhelmed by
all of this,I know,but my life has always been in a state of upheaval,so this is my norm.

We are en route to Erebor,in the middle of a touchy subject;

"As I've previously stated,my heart,it simply isn't done." he calmly reiterates.

"Yet,you are the king,are you not?"I counter,"Your word is law?"

Again,we are dressed to compliment one another,in silver and black,with crushed red velvet robes.

I actually agreed to wear a gown, appeasing my love.

He held me securely with one powerful arm as Visious turned,knowing full well I was a expert at riding the gentle serpent now.

"Precisely."he answers, with some trepidation, knowing he was stepping into a trap.

I turn sideways, teasingly
running a finger along the neck of his collar,gazing with innocent, yet seductive eyes he found irresistible.

I'm learning,I'm learning.

"The most powerful,wise king in all the realms."I cooed against his mouth.

"Ummm."he groaned,taking in the sweet scent I dabbed behind
my ears."temptress."

His arms secured around my waist again,kneading my hip.

I backed up a bit,fluttering my lashes.Something else I'd become quite adept at.

"Of course,your decision, my king.I would like to exchange vows with my husband-."I continued,"The only one I'll ever have."

"Relent,Meleth."he says softly,
caressing my cheek, then kissed my awaiting lips."As always,your opinion I value the most.I will consider what you have said."

I rested my head against his chest, satisfied.

"It is all I ask,my king."

"And will you consider what I have asked of you,my queen?"

Here we go again.

"Ah!"I exclaimed,side-stepping the question,"We've arrived."

"Um-hmm."he mumbles,raising a knowing eyebrow at me.

Like Tauriel and Legolas,he is getting to know me far too well.

You heard Galadriel.I must train
alone.

Out of the question!I won't allow
it.

My stubborn,overly protective
husband.I never thought I'd love anyone the way I love you.

We complete each other,my love.

As you said,I will consider it.

He gave me that touche look.This elf has a million different expressions.He really needn't say
a word.

It still amused me how people  scatter when Visious lands.V carefully settled so we could ascend.

Thranduil awaited a answer as he helped me down.

"Blasted gown!"I said,as my slipper got caught.Thranduil caught my waist as I stumbled, turning me in his arms,eyes saying what his lips would not.

"Okay.We'll discuss it later."

He gave me a sweet, mischievous smile,making me smile as well.

"Terrible."I playfully scolded.

He offered his arm.

Be warned.He is just as unyielding
and foul-mouthed as his father
was,my love.

Thranduil warned,as the guards lead them into the mountain strong hold.

We found our telepathy quite useful in situations such as this.

For the alliance, husband.

But that was not the Dwarf who introduced himself to me.

"My queen!"he exclaimed,taking my hand,to Thranduils astonishment,"What a honor you have bestowed upon me to visit our humble mountain!"

"My Lord,the honor is mine,I assure you."I returned,glancing around,"it is resplendent."

"What a gracious and stunning beauty you are,my Queen."he gushed,then turned to Thranduil, "Thranduil."

The king winced at the informality.

"Lord Thorin."he replied.

It seemed to amuse the dwarf king.

Steel yourself,my king.He only tries to goat you into response.

I am aware.

Remember why we're here.

The transaction was not lost on Thorin.

"Come."he offers his arm to me,"I have had a feast prepared in your honor."

That should be entertaining,
Thranduil thought,walking on the other side of his wife,
Goat and rodent,I should think.

Stop.

I slid my hand into his.

We were both shocked to find quite a feast of varied meats, breads,desserts,and vegetables.

Also,a horde of freshly groomed dwarves,dressed in thier finest, awaited.

They all stood as we entered, gasping,oohing and aahing.I will
never get used to that.

Thorin introduced us.

Thranduil and I gave a slight bow in unison.Thorin held a chair for me,next to Thranduil on one end,Thorin took the other end of the large, impressive dining table.

Thorin said a prayer, blessing our union.

"May Mahal watch over you as you grow in love, may he bless your home with the peace that passes understanding, may he crown your work with mithril and jewels. May you forever be thankful for every blessing great and small."

"As eloquent as you are charming I see."I said in a melodious voice, stroking Thorin 111's ego.

I feel he is the scoundrel being
charmed,my queen.

"You are too kind,my queen."

Be cordial,husband.

If I must.

"And what a lavish feast you have prepared for us this evening." Thranduil said, cautiously taking a bite,"Delightful."

"You were,perhaps,expecting dog?"

Do you see now?!Ill-mannered
imp!

I laughed, surprising everyone.

"And witty as well!What a treasure you are,Lord Thorin!"

"I do love to jest."he responded, "why just the other nightfall... Peg?What was that gut-splitter I told you?"

Seemingly the youngest council dwarf,surprised by the sudden attention,and the lovely queens eyes now focused on him, stampered.

"I believe it was abo-ut..... somethin' like,there was a young lad from Durin'-"he rambled, blushing.

"Oh,my!"I said,feigning shock,but suppressing a smile.

Uncivilized,edlebrained- Thranduils thoughts bellowed.

"No-no!Foolish lad!"he scolded the boy,then turned to me, "Forgive the lad,my lady.Not a fittin' story for female-kind."

"Of course."

After the meal, the merriment ensued,as we laughed and danced the night away to Durinsfolk music.

I,being the only female present,(I think,since dwarf woman have beards,too),was asked to dance, ALOT.

"The Durinsfolk were a clan of Dwarves that originally inhabited Khazad-dûm, led by Durin I, 'The Deathless'. He was succeeded by many generations of kings, among them appeared six others, also called Durin. The Dwarves believed that these six were the reincarnation of Durin I, with memories of their past lives."

"Fascinating."

Help.

Shall I free you,my love?

Please!I'm getting a crick in my neck!

Terribly sorry to hear that.What,pray tell,is a crick?

"May I have the next dance,my queen?"

"It would be my pleasure,my king."

The dwarves made a wide circle as Thranduil lead me to the center.He has become quite the showman,given we'd attended over half a dozen of these functions in the last few weeks,
and knowing I either knew the dance,or could follow easily.

Very lovely.

Very nice.Upbeat.

I was referring to you,my queen.

Oh.

I felt my cheeks flush a bit.How does he manage to always do that?

Do you have any idea what I wish
to do to you in this moment?

Im am yours na claim, nin aran
(I am yours to claim,my king),tell
me.

A low growl escaped his mouth, next to my ear,as he spun me to him.

Better I should show you,little
vixen.When shall this charade end?

Have you gotten him to agree to the Alliance?

Yes,little dove.Our Alliance is
complete.

Then I think we should go home
and.... celebrate.

After this dance?

After this dance.

We barely made it inside the door of our bed chambers,when he pulled me to him against the door.

The guards.

He stepped between me and the door,cracking it open,then quickly commanded,
"Leave us."

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

I woke up in a cold sweat,gasping for air,like I used to in my apartment.Thranduil immediately sat up,his arms around me.

He's coming!!!

I couldn't stop gasping,like I was hyperventilating.

Who,my love? Who's coming?

The faceless man! He's coming!

I looked down at my tingling fingers.They were fading in and out.

Time is running out!

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 42 10
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
867 73 14
Thirty years after the events of The Hobbit, Legolas heeds his father's words to go north and find a wanderer named Strider. However, his search for...
685K 29.2K 47
The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is treated like a criminal of war, a terrorist...
4K 102 17
ARAGORN x OC | enemies to lovers | betrayal | revenge | slowburn | knife to throat | dragons | fae | elves | sirens | sea nymphs | blood witches | ru...