The Elf King, Gabriella:Rise...

Sheeeri123 tarafından

The familiar characters and some background information,are,of course, Tolkien.The new are my own creation,a... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1:Change Is Coming
Chapter 2-In The Arms Of An Angel
Chapter 3-A Dangerous Thing
Chapter 4-A Kings Wrath
Chapter 5-Leap of Faith
Chapter 6-The Kings Persuasion
Chapter7-Defiance
Chapter 8-A Deadly Kiss
Chapter 10-The Dark Prince
Chapter 11-Confessions and Revelations
Chapter 12-Vanishing
Chapter 13-Black Mountain
Chapter 14-Vengance
Chapter 15-Visayas
Chapter 16-The One
Chapter 17-A King Only Bows To His Queen
Chapter 18-Darling Little One
Chapter 19-I Am Yours,You Are Mine
Chapter 20-Story Time
Chapter 21-Im The What???
Chapter 22-Ive Put A Spell On You
Chapter 23-The Son Of Ironfoot
Chapter 24-Dreams Realized
Book 2

Chapter 9-As My King Commands

63 3 0
Sheeeri123 tarafından

Two broken people will fit
together perfectly,or destroy each other beyond repair.
-Unknown

Stop this!A Kings integrity should be beyond reproach!Do not!

He knew he should not be here,yet he COULD NOT make himself turn and leave.

He cautiously stepped into her bed chambers.

He was memorized by her peaceful face.Such a contradiction of her awake.

He knelt,memorizing every feature.

"Nin mel, nin aran."she whispered.
(My love,my king)

His entire body shook to his core.

He was immobilized with emotion.

Eyes still closed, obviously talking in her sleep.

Her hand slowly rose,slender fingers softly touching his cheek,then lifelessly dropped.

Shocked he stood,staring at her, still slumbering peacefully.

Silently,he stole away,lost in his thoughts,his hand touching the cheek she had just caressed.

She was dreaming about him.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️
The king was not kidding when he said I would live and breath the guard.

And I thought training with Ray was grueling!

For the next two weeks I only saw him from a distance, and spent every waking moment with them.We ate,drank,trained,and patrolled together.

Yet I could not distract myself
enough.I hated not seeing him,
but I didn't want to be around
him.I felt like a silly school girl!
But I couldn't seem to stop it.

The more I thought about that kiss,and his reaction after,the angrier I got .Not that I claim to be a expert in this area.But then I saw him in the gardens,maybe I was stalking a little,and I realized.He had his head in his hands,sitting in front of his wife's statue.I wanted to comfort him, but I knew he wouldn't want that.

We're both broken,damaged people.Always like a ticking time bomb,waiting to explode.

Whoever was unlucky enough to get stuck with either of us,would
be biting off more than they could chew.

All guards quarters were together, except for mine,which
I was concerned would cause
problems with the others,but
no one seemed to care.

I've found that this is how most elves are,they have little animosity towards each other.

I was outfitted in guards gear,not armor.I hadn't earned that yet,but still,I felt like finally,I belonged.

Those that had seen me fight knew of my skill,and those that didn't figured it out pretty quickly during training sessions.

I loved to watch them.The percisness and symmetry of thier techniques reminded me of H.E.S,a combination of martial arts techniques none as Historical European Swordsmanship.

Although my training was mainly jujitsu, over the past eleven years I had learned many forms, including kenjutsu nitou,a special fighting style that uses both swords at the same time.

Like Thranduil,I was fairly proficient in it.Although I'm nowhere near being on his level. With Legolas's help, I was
getting better everyday.

I studied them closely,being the first one there and the last to leave.If this was the role he wanted me to play, and I would excel at it.

Whoever my training opponent was soon found themselves on the ground submitting.

Perhaps I am a little... frustrated.

It was during one of these sessions the king finally made a appearance.

Legolas and I had stayed longer than the rest,as he was making sure I was ready for my first official patrol.I had gone before, but not as a actual guard.

We were deep in sword combat, when he spoke. I had no idea how long he had been standing there.

Chapter 2
The Kings Test

"Legolas."

My heart skipped a beat,just hearing his voice.

I'm a fool.He feels nothing for me.
Only wants to use me.

We immediately stopped.I bowed and took the proper stance of a guard in the presence of the king.

Legolas and Thranduil were both impressed,as he approached.

"Impressive. I see her training is coming along nicely."

"She is a quick study,father.Quite the natural, really.Light on her feet,like we elves."

"Outstanding.But is she prepared for duty?"he said,walking to stand in front of me."Let's see, shall we?"

The king removed his robe, handing it to Legolas,then held out his hand for Legolas's practice sword.

Legolas looked conflicted.

Did he want me to fight him???

"Father?"

"Weapon."he said,his eyes never leaving mine.

I looked back and forth between them,unsure of what to do.

"Father,as you are aware,a guard is trained NEVER to raise thier weapon to the king."

"I give her permission. "

So you want to fight.
That's all I needed to hear.

I took fighting stance,as did the king.

"Ready?"he asked,a twinkle in his eye.

"Always."I returned,feeling more alive and ready than ever.

Legolas stepped out of sword swinging distance,almost appearing paniced.

At first it was a simple demonstration of basic commands.But it became apparent to Legolas how thick the tension was between them.

He was sure one or the other will meet their demise before this 'demonstration' is over.

"Relent."the king advised me, as the tip of his sword mockingly flips my raven locks."-you are out-skilled,out-maneuvered."

"Never."I countered difiantly, swatting his sword with such force,it practically flew from his hand.

I gave him a challenging look, raising a brow.

She wishes to play.Very well.

He came at me full force,our blades clashing so fast,it was a blur.

The king ruthlessly smacked the sword from my hand,but I  backflipped before he draw on me.

"Had enough,little one?"he challenged.

I stood,drawing two daggers from behind me.

Not quite yet,my king.

"I'll let you know when I've had enough,my lord."I returned, words dripping venom.

Fiery little winch.

"Very well."he said,smiling wickedly.

It was the first time he smiled at me since the day they met,and it made me seethe!

He skillfully picked up my sword with a flip of his,and took fighting stance.I came flying at him.

Legolas covered his eyes.

It was quite a show.I did not hold back,but had the feeling he was a little.

We were swinging the sword at each others heads,plunging in,spinning and flipping out.

So many near death close calls.

There was more going on there than testing my skills.

He would knock my weapon out of my hand,I would slip his grasp and roll out,retrieving it.

Finally,a draw,as we held our swords at each others throats.

Legolas could take it no longer, clapping,to subtly remind us he was still there.

"Well done."he said,walking to us,where we were locked in position, fierce eyes fixated on each other,"You see,father?Has she passed your test?"

The king smiled wickedly.

It only proved to add fuel to my fire.

"Quite."he said,lowering his sword,as did I.

We put some space between us.

"As I said."Legolas continued, feeling the tension,"Whatever training she's had,has helped her excel here."

"Yes.Her elusive past."the king mused,eyes narrowing slightly, "But I do have a few questions for our newest guard. You may leave us."

I winced inside,but stayed strong outwardly.In fact,I felt exhilarated.

Fine.You want to talk?Let's talk.

Legolas put his father's robe on his broad shoulders, gave a slight bow to each of us,and left.

Thranduil turned to me, that mischievous twinkle still in his eyes.

I was clueless as to what this was about,but a little nervous since I about lost my head during our last meeting.

"I'm impressed.Your skill increases exponentially everyday."he begins,face emotionless again.

Running hot and cold on me again.

"Thank you,your majesty."

"Your skills are unmatched. Tauriel informs me you desire to join the patrol. Why?"

Why???Your not the only one who needs a little distance!

"I feel my skills would be best utilized in this way,your majesty."

He watched me closely.

"As you wish.Your ceremony will be tonight,before the Mereth Nuin Giliath."

Yes,Mereth Nuin Giliath, The Feast of Starlight Tauriel and Legolas have been talking about.

I suppose there's no getting out of that.

"As you command,your highness."

"The event is open to many elfen clans.You will be attending,I presume?"

Do I have a choice?

"I am yours to command,your majesty."

"Very good.Congratulations tiri-(guard)."

"Thank cin, cín majestui"
(Thank you,your majesty)

The king looked pleasantly surprised,then said,with just the hint of bemusement,

"As you were,guard.",turned and took his leave.

Legolas came back in,looking very pleased as well.

"Most impressive.Not a drop of blood was shed!"

"Very funny."

"Shall we have a little celebration of our own?"

With elves,I have found,almost anything is cause for celebration.

"Find Tauriel and toast this auspicious occasion?"

"Precisely."

"Sounds like a plan."I said,getting a odd look from him,"Yes.Lets."

So,we're just going to pretend none of it happened?The near-beheading,that kiss?Great!
As long as I live, I'll never understand people, especially men!

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

133 33 35
He disappeared several years prior, through that narrow crevasse left of the old tower of Higard. Proferring peace to the enemies of the old empire...
4K 102 17
ARAGORN x OC | enemies to lovers | betrayal | revenge | slowburn | knife to throat | dragons | fae | elves | sirens | sea nymphs | blood witches | ru...
5.1K 175 15
In the wake of a dark and grimy cell of Mirkwood, you find yourself in a sticky situation. You are [Y/n], the last daughter of Izalith, the Witch of...
86 11 7
S Y N O P S I S Dalaya Auclair, or Daya, is a simple girl in Paris, struggling to make ends meet. She works as a waitress in a small café shop, her b...