His librarian

By everlove2069

Kahli Luca, 25, is the leader of the the most fearless gang in town. He only talks to his his close friends a... More

Getting to know me :)
CHARACTERS!
Chapter 1💕
Chapter 2💕
Chapter 3💕
Chapter 4💕
Chapter 5💕
Chapter 6💕
Chapter 7 (part 2)💕
Chapter 8💕
Chapter 9💕
Chapter 10💕
Chapter 12💕
Chapter 13💕
Chapter 14💕
Chapter 15💕
Chapter 16💕
Chapter 17💕
Chapter 18💕
Chapter 19💕
Chapter 20💕
Chapter 21💕
Chapter 22💕
Chapter 23💕
Chapter 24💕
Chapter 25💕
Chapter 26💕
Chapter 27💕
Chapter 28💕
Chapter 29💕
Chapter 30 (last chapter..)💕
UPDATE..BUT NOT REALLY.

Chapter 11💕

8.4K 159 33
By everlove2069

Athena's pov

"Okay, I'm thinking of a word that starts with K!" Amirah shouted while I was in the shower.

We were currently getting ready for school and she thought I looked 'down' so she is now sitting in the bathroom with me playing random games while I shower.

I thought for a second and the only word I could think of was...Kahli...I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Kia?" I guessed as I rinsed out my hair.

She hummed for a second before laughing. "No, I was thinking of the word...Kahli..." I sighed as I wrapped a towel around me.

I looked over at her and shook my head, she rolled her eyes and stood up. "Come on! He picked you up from school and was worried about you! Come on Athena pull your head out of your ass!" I spun around and looked at her with wide eyes.

She just raised her eyebrows, challenging me to say something. But I couldn't, I just scuffed and turned around to brush my teeth.

I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up to see my dad leaning on the door. "Pull what out of what?" He glanced down at Amirah and she sheepishly smiled while looking away.

I spit out the toothpaste and wiped my mouth while turning around. "Nothing dad, it's just nothing.." my voice trailed off as I walked out of my bathroom.

Amirah and my dad left my room so that I could change. I just grabbed some sweats and a hoodie. I didn't feel good today, it was like my heart is always pounding and I just feel dizzy.

I walked out of my closet and sat on my bed. I looked over to see my phone lighting up. I sighed before answering it and putting it to my ear. "Yeah?" I didn't mean to sound rude it's just I'm tired.

It was silent for a few seconds and so I hung up. I got up from my bed and had to sit back down because I was super dizzy.

I slowly stood up and walked to my door. I practically crawled downstairs and into the kitchen.

My dad turned around and grabbed my face lightly while turning it side to side. "Hey butterfly, you don't look so well why don't you stay home, Hm?" I wanted to argue but I was so dizzy I couldn't even hold up my own head.

My knees gave in and my dad caught me. "Athena? What's wrong baby?" I pointed to my head and my dad nodded.

He stood up and carried me back to my room. He set me in bed and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Rest up here okay? Eat some soup and try to just stay low-key. I will be home a little later and Amirah will be home around six." I nodded and he sent me a sad smile while turning around.

After a few minutes, the front door opened and closed twice letting me know that I am now home alone. I tried to watch some tv but I couldn't find anything.

I was laying there and counting my popcorn ceiling when my phone started to ring. I picked it up and placed it on speakerphone.

Me: Hello?

Kahli: Athena? You sound like shit, are you okay?

Me: No.

Kahli: Do you want me to come over?

Me: I guess, I don't care.

Kahli: Ok, be there in a second.

Click.

I hung up and turned on my side. I know why I don't feel good I just don't want to tell anyone. I haven't eaten anything in a while, but it will all be worth it when I get skinnier. I will be prettier.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes just trying to stop the spinning. I slightly opened them when I heard knocking on the door.

I groaned and slowly got up. I used the wall for support while walking down the stairs. I finally got to the door and unlocked it.

I opened it but I kept holding onto it to keep my body up. Kahli looked at me for a second before talking. "Get in the car Athena." I tried to walk but I accidentally tripped.

Warm hands caught me and lifted me up. Instead of putting me back down, he continued to hold me as my body just felt limp.

He placed me in his black shiny car and buckled me in. "Athena, do you just not feel good or what?" He was speaking in such a soft voice it almost shocked me.

I didn't have any energy so I just shrugged. He sighed and nodded while closing the door. A few seconds later he got in and started the car. He reached over and held my hand. "Athena you are fucking freezing." I just shrugged.

He leaned over and put the back of his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever.." his voice trailed off as his hand went to my cheek. He slightly pulled my cheek making my pale eyelid visible.

His face turned stern as he let go of my face. "Athena. Your eyes are practically fucking white. Athena, you can't fucking do that okay? You have no reason to stop eating, it's not healthy and you look gorgeous as you are." I looked away and faced the window.

He grabbed my chin and slowly turned my head making me look at him. "You are perfect darling. You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. You don't need diets or anything because you are a goddess the way you are. And if you want to change the way you look then you do it the healthy way. Baby, if you need help. I will help you. I promise." The nickname made me confused but his words made me start to cry like the crybaby I am.

He wiped my tears and tilted my face up slightly. He leaned down and I felt his warm breath hit my lips. "Can I kiss you?" I was so stuck in a trance that I just nodded.

He lightly placed his lips on mine as his hand traced my jawline. His hand lowered and lightly held my neck. His lips felt warm and full, I wanted to stay like this forever.

I kissed him back but I was so weak that I ran out of breath fast, so I sadly pulled away. He kept his face close to mine and his hand rested on my cheek. "See like I said, perfect." I felt my face heat up as I turned my face away.

He leaned back in his seat and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. He started driving while I played with the rings on his fingers.

He slipped his hand out of mine and shook his hand. Slowly but surely a gold ring slipped off his finger and landed onto mine.

He glanced over at me and I put off the biggest smile that I could achieve. "Don't smile like that, it's fucking creepy." I chuckled as he put his hand over my face.

His hand was so large that it almost covered my entire face. He removed his hand and looked over at me again. "Ah, there is Athena. Thought I lost you. A gremlin took over your body and smiled like a killer." I pushed his hand and he chuckled.

His chuckle was deep and it made me feel something. I was brought back to earth when a hand rested on my thigh.

He rolled down his window and started speaking. "Can I get a 20-piece nugget and a small fry...can I also get a medium Dr. Pepper? That's it." I was still in shock that his hand was still on my thigh.

He cleared his throat and I looked over at him like a dear in headlights. He shook his head and I saw his lips ever so lightly twitch. The car started moving and I looked out of the window.

I was looking at the birds when the warm hand on my thigh was replaced with a warm bag. I looked at his side profile and almost died.

He has a slightly crooked nose and it is a bit on the bigger size but it looks so attractive. His eyelashes naturally curl making me slightly jealous. And his lips looked even fuller from the side. I trailed my eyes down to see his sharp jawline. His dark brown almost black hair was slightly messy but still looked soft and fluffy.

He glanced over at me and I quickly looked out of the window again. I heard a quiet chuckle and then a slight cough. "You should eat your food." I stayed quiet for a few minutes, taking in his words.

He parked at a small park and turned the car off. He turned to me and raised his perfect eyebrows. "It's your food...I'm not hungry." His shoulders dropped as he reached over and grabbed the bag.

He put the food on the center console and took out a box of chicken nuggets. He glanced over at me and nodded to the window.

I looked over to see nothing there and then I looked back to see him slightly smirking. He handed over the box and set it on my lap. I was going to refuse but he put his hand up.

I looked down to see tiny pieces of chicken nuggets. "It's fun eating them like that." I looked over in shock that he would say that but he just shrugged.

He pulled out his food and started eating. I felt comfortable so I slowly started eating my food, he was right it is kind of fun.

I got full after eating half of the tiny pieces, I looked over to see him already done. He took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. "I'm proud of you." I blushed and looked away.

While he was driving he would constantly give me fries to eat. I felt really full but it was kind of like instinct whenever he put a fry in front of my lips to eat it.

He put the bag in the back seat and I finally realized that we were driving for what seemed a really long time. "Where are we going?" He shrugged his shoulders and just kept driving.

--🦋--

"If I jump out right now...would you tell me?"

"No, probably not."

I have been trying to get him to tell me where we are going for the past five minutes. But he won't crack!

He pulled out a cord and handed it to me. "It's the aux play whatever." I decided to take this cord and run with it.

I pulled out my phone and went to my Spotify. I pressed on my favorite song and a few seconds later 'Duality' by Slipknot came through the speakers.

He turned to me with wide eyes and I got nervous till he started to speak. "You like metal?!" I slowly nodded my head and he shook his head when he trying to hide the small smile on his face.

I slowly bobbed my head to the song as Kahlis warm hand tapped on my thigh. "I push my fingers into my e-" I stopped singing as Kahli started chuckling.

He glanced at me and started to lightly shake my thigh. "No keep singing it's funny, it sounds like a kid is trying to sing a song." I smacked his arm lightly while laughing.

We finally pulled up to a house...no scratch that mansion! It was a huge mansion that had a waterfall in the middle of the driveway.

There were guards around but I just blew it off. I saw that there was a butler by the door along with a girl that looks about 21.

Kahli groaned while glancing over at me. "Can you do me a favor?" I of course nodded my head wanting to be helpful.

"I need you to act like you don't know me." His words shattered me but I just smiled and nodded he sighed and leaned over to kiss me but I moved my head back.

He leaned back and looked at me confused but I just smiled. "Let me kiss you." He tried to lean in again but I moved...again.

He started getting irritated but I didn't care at the moment. "I'm just practicing not to know you." I smiled and he shook his head.

He got out and I purposely waited for him to almost open my door to open it myself. He glared at me as I just smiled and closed the door.

He walked to the front door and he tried to put his hand on my lower back but I moved away. I don't know why but I feel hurt by his words.

The woman was absolutely gorgeous. She had a perfect white smile with pale skin and black hair. She had a few tattoos on her arm which made her look even more attractive. And she had crystal blue eyes that looked like an open ocean. She had long lashes and clear skin and basically everything I wasn't.

She glanced at me and then ran towards Kahli. "Omg! Babycakes!" Kahli caught her in his arms and then set her down quickly.

'Omg babycakes!' I mentally rolled my eyes as I just smiled at her trying to be nice.

Kahli held his hand out to me and walked towards them. He cleared his throat when he tried (keyword: tried) to grab my hand.

She just kept looking at Kahli making my blood boil slightly. Kahli glanced down at me and looked back at her. "This is Athena...She is a close friend of mine...Athena, This is Sofi."

Sofi looked at me and I smiled softly at her trying to be nice and respectful. She just glared at me and pushed past me. Kahli sighed and looked down at me. "Wanna go inside?" I thought for a second.

I looked up at him and faked like I got a text. "Oh darn. Can you take me home? My dad is stopping by and I have to be there." I tried to lie and keep a sad smile on my face.

Kahli rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Athena." He really TRIED to touch me! I quickly moved around his hand and started walking to his car.

I heard a deep chuckle and then I heard footsteps behind me. He came up behind me and grabbed my waist.

He bent down to my neck and kissed it making me take a deep breath. "Talk to me." My feet started to walk again and soon I was back in front of the car.

He stood beside me and leaned on his car. "Athena. Fucking talk to me." I could tell he was getting more and more irritated just by his tone.

I looked at him dead in the eyes and put my head up high. "My parents told me not to talk to strangers." It was silent for a while as I looked up at him.

He looked at me and he smiled! He fucking smiled. His eyes almost closed and his lips turned down slightly. He had white teeth and only one tooth was slightly crooked but his smile was absolutely gorgeous.

He chuckled and looked away. "Oh, okay I see. You were jeal-" I covered his mouth with my hand and shook my head.

I looked at him dead in the eyes and glared at him. "Take me home. Or I will call my dad and have him pick me up, I'm not playing." Even though on the inside I was literally peeing myself. I had to stay confident. Even though he is a fine piece of art.

He moved my hand off of his mouth and he leaned down, his face was really close to mine but I stood up straight up. "She means nothing to me. Just so you know." I turned around and faced the door.

He unlocked the car and I opened my own door and got in. I sat down as he stood by my door for a few seconds.

I was waiting for him to get in when my door was opened. Khali bent his head in and pecked my lips. "I have never even kissed her. Fucked her? Yes. But that was two years ago Athena. So like it or not you are stuck with me." He closed my door and walked around to his side.

He got in and I faced the window. "I only said act like a stranger because she works for me. And it was stupid I know that now." I stayed quiet.

I just want to go home and cry. He made me think that I was special by kissing me and making me feel wanted and then told me to act like a stranger to him just for some girl he fucked.

It was silently the rest of the way back to my place. I didn't even breathe loudly and he kept glancing over but I just looked forward the whole time.

Once I saw my house I unbuckled and held the door handle, getting ready to jump out when the car stopped. I felt my nose start to burn and I know that means I will start crying in a few seconds.

When I tried to open the doors he locked them. "I'm sorry. Athena, I'm sorry for being a dick. Would you just please look at me?" His tone sounded like he was defeated.

I looked over at him and he sighed. He brought his hands up to my face and I tried to move back but he just grabbed my face quickly and held it in a firm grip.

He leaned over and lifted my hips over the center consul and into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

He held the back of my head while I tried to hold in my tears the best I could. "That text was a lie, yes?" I nodded my head and he sighed.

I almost fell asleep but I quickly woke myself up. "I have to go inside. I'm sorry." I pushed against his chest and sat up.

I got out of the car while he just stared forwards at my garage. "Goodbye, I will see you later?" I asked bending down slightly.

He turned his head to look at me before slowly nodding. "Okay...bye then." I closed the door and walked to the door.

I got inside and just went straight to my room to read or do some homework, anything to keep my mind off of him.

--
Hey, guys hope you enjoyed I love all of you! -love the author. Word count: 3169

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
1.9K 509 76
Genre: Boyband Member + Ordinary Girl = Long Distance Relationship + Drama Status: FINISHED Book #1 in the Never Series "I'm one of the world's most...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
737K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...