Corporate Consent

By NutellaNetflixNinja

Falling in love is easy, but what about falling out of love? As complicated things already seemed Anna had to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

3.7K 152 7
By NutellaNetflixNinja

"Are you even sure he is coming? I mean like he could have just meant 'I will come' as in 'Will Come Soon', you know. Or maybe he cancelled it the last minute or his plane crashed and he died."

"Seriously STOP!!!!!! You are becoming really Annoying Now."

I slurp my watermelon juice as a way to beat the heat and distract myself from facing Mr. Asshole again, I chewed on my straw a bit while slouching in my seat at the airport.

I hope you don't come....Hope you cancel your flight.....Hope you die....Argh hope I never have to see you Face Again EVER.

The prep talk I had given myself as a confidence booster to face Jake was slowly fading as the clock ticked, I started out from home with 'I am a Badass bitch' to now 'I wanna go Home, I'm Too Scared'

Brian's enthusiasm to see him made it no better for me, I couldn't keep my plastic smile on any longer, and I was scared as fuck now. For no apparent reason I suppose, Don't Lie To Yourself At least.......okay fine for the reason of being totally in love with him in the past. But Hey I was a Teenager, I'm allowed to make mistakes.

I wanted to just get home already, I was going to pee myself now due to nervousness.

"Stop chewing that straw like a baby, If you are hungry go eat something."

"Yes Mom." I smile at Brian, as he paced around the airport gate constantly checking his watch, His excitement was pretty evident by the way he was dressed up..... All Fancy that is. He turns to me and complains in an annoyed voice "He is going to be here soon, and here you're dressed in like a wreck when are you going to wear that Floral Summer Dress I got you?"

I look down at my sea green plaid shirt with my hair in a high pony, I was Definitely dressed Not to Impress, it was perfect because I wasn't here to impress him AT ALL.

"I'm saving that for a good day, plus I really love my shirts they are comfy."

"Argh.....Fashion Disasters everywhere. I really-"

"Save it for Jake Babe.....Cause I ain't gonna have it."

Before Brian's sassy reply could come, The announcer announced the landing of the flight Jake was supposed to be on,

"He is Here, He is HERE !!!!!!"

"Relax, Its going to take time for him to come out, They allow only First class and then Economy class, then Baggage Claim and then Security Ch-"

"Shut Up, He is Here. JAAAAAKKKKEEE"

Brain waves his hands wildly, and takes off to greet him. I wasn't able to move a muscle or take my eyes of the person in the Navy Blue suit. Well damn......Puberty did seem to his job EXTREMLY Well on him, He was nothing that I remember him being,

......Not that I ever remembered him a lot....Argh.... you get the point.

The slightly muscled yet lean boy that was in my High school, looked like he had total A Makeover by God know which Stylist and Designer. There was no way in hell I was staying with Jake with innocent thoughts, after this transformation.

Like a work of art in a Museum that you wouldn't want to go too close to because of its perfection. Jake looked too perfect to be true, His messy hair in high school now neatly combed and styled up. His body seemed to be rather Buffed and toned comparatively and there was no longer any lose graphic t-shirts and baggy pants, Instead a well pressed Navy blue suit with gold cufflinks was what he wore, His suit seemed to be a magnet as I noticed many girls gawking and blushing together.

Seriously........Does he look like a Piece of meat to you? Eye rape should really be a Punishable crime here. But actually speaking.....I was too a criminal in that sense. One word.....Not me its my Hormones, Shitty I know.

"Ann Come Here, Now!!!! Look at our Jakie."

Ummm......I'd rather not, and Wtf was Jakie!?

I manage to get up from my seat and with shaky legs I began making my way over to Jake, every step I took felt like a bad decision and to add on the fact that his eyes were on me made me feel more self-conscious, I wanted to sink into the earth rather than face him. The more closer I got to him he seemed to get more bigger and masculine, before I reached him his scent managed to reach me making me feel light headed already.

Come on...You can do this....How hard can it be? It's Nothing....Nothi-OH HELL NO......He is Even More Hotter Up Close.

"Hello....Anna, So nice to see after so many years, How are you?"

Just the sound of my name, sounded so foreign that it sent a shiver through me, making my ability to speak harder, Don't let him affect.....Don't let him affect you.

"Hi.....Nice to see you too.....Yup many years....So many years...I'm good...What about you?"

Nailed It.

Brian takes his luggage and heads of towards the car "Guys come on walk it out. We have to head home now."

The ride home back was not as bad as I expected I sat behind while them both the front, it was pleasant as long as I wasn't involved in the talking, it turns out Jake stayed in London for a his further studies and worked as a waiter for a part time job for paying his bills and fees. Which confused me a bit, wasn't he staying with his dad?, upon asking It turned out his dad frequently travelled and was mostly out of town, he wasn't close to his dad and refused to take money for him under any circumstance.

Weird.......the similarities are so co incidental.

Suddenly Brian pulls up near a textile shop,

"Guys I have to pick up some materials from the store and reach the studio right now, there a lot of changes coming up in the designs for the fashion show and have a few days only left in hand, So is it okay if I dropped you guys somewhere here? I'm running sort of late, and our apartment is only about two streets from here. "

I reached out for his shoulder, the fashion show had increased Brian's work load a lot and the pressure to prove his worthiness made him eat and sleep less, his eyes said everything the dark circles and the puffiness showed his stress. Sometimes he even slept at the studio in the mess of cloth and ribbons, I made sure he ate during the day and always went over to his studio with takeout food. As proud as I was for him I was worried about his health.

I comfort him and say "Sure Bri you go ahead, we will walk home. Make sure you come home today, I want to spend time with you okay? You're leaving in two days I need these two days at least."

We take out Jake's luggage which was a lot by the way, who needs two suitcases and one handbag for one person?, talk about the brand of the bag.....Louis Vuitton was just a tad bit fancy.

I wave Brian bye and we head out walking towards home, Great this is going to be awkward, I have to talk to him now. It would be better if i started talking with a safe topic.

"Umm.....So are here searching for a job or something?" I ask him without looking at, I didn't want to go into speech coma in front of him.

"No, actually someone asked me to come here, I have a job offer waiting for me. Which I agreed to only because that person kept on insisting and plus I wanted to travel to New York, it's pretty cool here."

"Oh that's nice, so like is that someone you're relative or family?"

"Aaaa....Ummm I wouldn't call her a relative but she is very special to me. She was there for me all these years."

Wait......A Girl.....Of Course A Girl. Okay great, I don't care I mean I'm not jealous of her or anything, well it's not like she is beautiful, tall and skinny Right? ..........Right? There we go again.

Jealousy and Insecurity my two best friends are back.

Before I could say anything, I felt a drop of water run down my cheek Was I crying? I wipe my eyes to make sure,.....I wasn't .......then what was that, I look up to see the clouds darkening. Oh Shit....No Not RAIN,........Not Now!!!!!!!

"Umm.....Jake......Its going to rain."

"WHAT?"

"Oh shit it's already started raining"

"My Armani Suit. Seriously.....Argh damn the rain."

That's what he is worried about Right now...........Seriously?

It began drizzling, we started to walk faster in hope of reaching there faster. But by then it began raining heavily, we were dripping wet when we reached our building. My shirt and pants stuck to my body due to the wetness and my hair was dripping wet. As we were waiting for the lift I took a glance towards Jake who was now soaking wet like me, his hair had water droplets falling for them and his white shirt now almost transparent against his body, and with his jacket off I could see each muscle perfectly. His perfect V-shaped torso, his broad shoulder, chest and muscular biceps.

Dayum......I 'm a Goner.

We reach our room and I set his heavy bag down, and quickly managed to reach my room and strip out of my wet clothes, I decide to take shower as the feeling of hot water always helped calm my nerves. I do my deed and get out already missing the warm water, Maybe I should shower longer, at least I get to avoid Jake.

As I dry myself, I hear Jake ask for outside the hall "Where is the Dyer? I need to dry my clothes they are wet."

"It's Near Brian's room, Next to the washing machine."

I slip into my Mickey mouse t-shirt, and search through my closet for my shorts when from the corner of my eye I see my bedroom door open, Jake walks in shirtless with wet clothes in his hand.

"I cant find the dry-...............oh"

"JAKE..........WTF!!!!!!! Get out NOW."

I jump and hide behind my closet door, I was practically half naked before the dummy decide to waltz in. Argh Boys.......

Jake goes red blushing, "I'm sorry I should have knocked,......I'll wait outside."

That was a HORRIBLE Start, I should seriously lock the door from now on, I didn't have the habit to lock the door because it was only Brian that was in the house.

I wear my shorts and go out to see, Jake still blushing and still shirtless only in his track pants...... holding his wet clothes out in his hand "Umm....Could you show me where the dryer is? I need these dry."

I take it from him feeling my own cheeks heat up, as i say "Don't worry I'll do it"

"No no....I want to learn it too."

I show him how to use the dryer and dump his clothes in it. I go out to the kitchen and take out two cups to make hot chocolate, as I heat up the milk, Jake enters the kitchen and sits on the counter.

"I'm really sorry about what happened.....I should have knocked."

Well it was about time........Jerk.

"It's okay.......I don't have a habit of locking the door because it was only Brian in the house. I'm sorry you had to see that"

"Oh but........I'm happy I did. It's been long."

I didn't even need to turn to see his face, I knew just by how raspy his voice turned that he was smirking his ass off. It took a lot of control not to pour the hot chocolate over his head.

I didn't answer, only because I didn't want to make the kitchen into a battlefield, otherwise it was impossible to shut me up.

But I felt his eyes on me, waiting for my move. After getting no reaction from me, he goes over to the fridge and hunts for food rummaging through all my unhealthy options only.

"Hey, Custard!!!!!!! Can I eat it?"

"It depends on how many are left...."

"There is only one."

"Then NO." I take the custard from his hand, he gives a sad look which begged for the custard.

"That's not very nice."

"Sorry my Prince, I love food more than people. Enjoy your hot chocolate."

I walk out of the kitchen towards my room, Ahh....My room..My Paradise.

"At least we can share it?"

I snort "No way in hell" And shut the door. I relished every bite of the custard, and after a few hours of reading I felt myself fall into deep sleep.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jakie is Back...........Let's see where this goes? ;)

2 Updates in one Month..... B|

Hope you guys like this :*

Vote. Comment. Follow

Love ya Loads ♥♥♥♥♥

10 K READS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 15 8
Peaches lost her parents a year ago but the feeling of grievance still haunts her every time the lights go off . She decided to quit her job and reco...
685 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
105 11 10
How can someone be against their own self? A romantic emotional adventure of Tordy Heart as she navigates through her confused love life. An ex to fo...
1.2K 44 42
Anna's father is a mafia leader, she has been trained her entire life to be able to defend herself. Marcus is the leader of another mafia Familia. An...