Chapter 7

"Are you even sure he is coming? I mean like he could have just meant 'I will come' as in 'Will Come Soon', you know. Or maybe he cancelled it the last minute or his plane crashed and he died."

"Seriously STOP!!!!!! You are becoming really Annoying Now."

I slurp my watermelon juice as a way to beat the heat and distract myself from facing Mr. Asshole again, I chewed on my straw a bit while slouching in my seat at the airport.

I hope you don't come....Hope you cancel your flight.....Hope you die....Argh hope I never have to see you Face Again EVER.

The prep talk I had given myself as a confidence booster to face Jake was slowly fading as the clock ticked, I started out from home with 'I am a Badass bitch' to now 'I wanna go Home, I'm Too Scared'

Brian's enthusiasm to see him made it no better for me, I couldn't keep my plastic smile on any longer, and I was scared as fuck now. For no apparent reason I suppose, Don't Lie To Yourself At least.......okay fine for the reason of being totally in love with him in the past. But Hey I was a Teenager, I'm allowed to make mistakes.

I wanted to just get home already, I was going to pee myself now due to nervousness.

"Stop chewing that straw like a baby, If you are hungry go eat something."

"Yes Mom." I smile at Brian, as he paced around the airport gate constantly checking his watch, His excitement was pretty evident by the way he was dressed up..... All Fancy that is. He turns to me and complains in an annoyed voice "He is going to be here soon, and here you're dressed in like a wreck when are you going to wear that Floral Summer Dress I got you?"

I look down at my sea green plaid shirt with my hair in a high pony, I was Definitely dressed Not to Impress, it was perfect because I wasn't here to impress him AT ALL.

"I'm saving that for a good day, plus I really love my shirts they are comfy."

"Argh.....Fashion Disasters everywhere. I really-"

"Save it for Jake Babe.....Cause I ain't gonna have it."

Before Brian's sassy reply could come, The announcer announced the landing of the flight Jake was supposed to be on,

"He is Here, He is HERE !!!!!!"

"Relax, Its going to take time for him to come out, They allow only First class and then Economy class, then Baggage Claim and then Security Ch-"

"Shut Up, He is Here. JAAAAAKKKKEEE"

Brain waves his hands wildly, and takes off to greet him. I wasn't able to move a muscle or take my eyes of the person in the Navy Blue suit. Well damn......Puberty did seem to his job EXTREMLY Well on him, He was nothing that I remember him being,

......Not that I ever remembered him a lot....Argh.... you get the point.

The slightly muscled yet lean boy that was in my High school, looked like he had total A Makeover by God know which Stylist and Designer. There was no way in hell I was staying with Jake with innocent thoughts, after this transformation.

Like a work of art in a Museum that you wouldn't want to go too close to because of its perfection. Jake looked too perfect to be true, His messy hair in high school now neatly combed and styled up. His body seemed to be rather Buffed and toned comparatively and there was no longer any lose graphic t-shirts and baggy pants, Instead a well pressed Navy blue suit with gold cufflinks was what he wore, His suit seemed to be a magnet as I noticed many girls gawking and blushing together.

Seriously........Does he look like a Piece of meat to you? Eye rape should really be a Punishable crime here. But actually speaking.....I was too a criminal in that sense. One word.....Not me its my Hormones, Shitty I know.