The Mess I Got Into ( This Is...

By Trustrated_soul

"Unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. Fo... More

This is how I met you.
This is how I met you - Kim taehyung
This Is How I Met You Kim Taehyung (Part 2)
This Is How I Met You Park Jimin
This Is How I Met You Park Jimin - Part 2
This is how met you Kim Taehyung
This is how I met you Kim Taehyung - Part 2 - Jungkook POV
This Is How I Met You Jeon Jungook
This Is how I Met You Jeon Jungook ( Part 2)
I'm Falling For You
I'm falling for you - 2
The Burning Desire
Love or Attraction?
Love or Attraction? Part 2
I Hate You! But Do I ?
I Hate You! But Do I? - 2
My Heart Belongs To You
Jealousy Jealousy
Jealousy Jealousy - 2
Jealousy Jealousy -3
You bring out the best and the worst in me.
Aftermath
Aftermath - 2
Confession - Kim Taehyung
Confession - Park Jimin
Confession - Park Jimin (Part 2)
Note
Confession - Park Jimin & Hoseok - 3

The Mess I Got Into ( Part 1 )

65 8 11
By Trustrated_soul

He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.

Jimin pov

It was pouring outside and gusty winds, thunder and lightning had accompanied the rain with no warning. Wasn't the sky all clear until now? I stepped out of the tub and walked towards the window. Afterall, what can be better than the dim light, candles around, a glass of champagne with low music and watching the drops fall from your window? I love to admire the beauty of people and the world. The sky was tar-black, A homely, baked-earth smell rose from the land. People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and I could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of an angry bee. The sound of thunder was loud but the sound of rain was soothing, that makes the beauty of everything increase ten fold. I have always considered the rain to be healing—a blanket—the comfort of a friend.

I heard my phone vibrating ( 5 missed calls from Taehyung. This guy is gonna kill me) It vibrated again. I took a deep breath and I instantly received the call. I know what's to come next.

Tae - Where were you? Why are you not receiving my calls? What are you doing? ( He was literally screaming through the phone)

Me - I'm so sorry, My phone was in vibration mode, i didn't realise you were calling. I just saw my phone now. Sorry, if I made you worried. (He sighed, i continued) And I'm doing nothing much, admiring rain, missing you and having a good time. What about you? How's the party? Are you two enjoying it?

Tae - I miss you too. God! if you won't have received the call i was planning to leave.
( A long pause ) Are you with someone? (Gosh, disrespect. I told him I want time for myself and I'm not calling anyone and yet he wants to confirm it? won't he just believe me?)

Me - The disrespect, Taehyung. Don't you trust me? You called me to check if I'm with someone? not to check if I'm alright? I think I had high expectations from you and you disappointed me. Didn't I tell you I don't have any such plan, if I would have i would have told you.

Tae - I'm sorry, it's not that I don't trust you, it's just me overthinking plus you were not receiving calls. What do you expect me to think? I know I'm overreacting but I can't help it. I easily get possessive, please forgive me. I don't know how to explain this to you but I have a reason to act like this. I'm sorry to spoil your mood. (Silence, we both took a deep breath to calm down and tried changing the topic) Anyways the party is okay, nothing is really fun if you're not there.

Me - Really? Mr. Dramatic. I really don't understand you, tae. We promised we would never keep secrets from each other but all we do is lie and hide things. I think we have stopped being honest with each other. It's high and we need to talk about it.

Tae - (He sighed) okay, we'll talk once I'm back. Jungkook have already left long back so i think he got someone to fuck so i doubt he'll be home, as for me i have plans. So don't wait for us. We'll be home tomorrow and lock the doors properly, if anything call me.

Me - I'm not a kid anymore so don't worry. And yes, I'll call you if I need you. Bye. (A part of me didn't like hearing Jungkook is with someone else but the other rational part of me knows he doesn't owe me anything as we are not together)

Call ended..

I walked out of the bathroom in search of warm clothes. Taking all my time, swaying my hips to the music playing in the background and a glass of champagne in my hand, alcohol keeps my body warm. I was so glad that I didn't go to the party because I would have missed all of this - the peaceful night, dim light, rain, good music, dance, the entire house for myself..

The music changed and it was one of my favourite songs (Come through - H.E.R feat Chris brown) this night is getting better and better. I couldn't have asked for more, I thought. I was too lost swaying my body in rhythm, enjoying every word and beat. I didn't realise two pairs of eyes were following my every move, till our eyes met. Jungkook, my mind screamed. His eyes caught me. There was something I recognized in them— lust, anger, sorrow and longing that was both gripping and haunting. I saw myself in those.

I was completely naked in front of him. I hate being vulnerable but there was nothing I was able to do, I was frozen in one place. He had so much control over me, so much power to have me this close to destruction so quickly. I was exposed. Raw and vulnerable. Caught off guard by how easily he annihilated me each and every time. It scared me. He looked at me with an intensity that didn’t falter. I saw the effort it took. Saw the desire to cloud his features. I saw his eyes sweep along my skin. He suddenly moves, taking slow steps towards me, which had me taking an involuntary step back till my back hit the wall. This can't be happening? Is this a dream? This has to be a dream. Because Jungkook in front of me was completely drenched in rain, a walking wet dream. Half sleeves folded displaying tattoos, the veiny hands hot as fuck. The tight pants display his crotch. He was hard, it gave me the slightest satisfaction. A work of goddamn art. I could smell strong alcohol on him, it was clear he was high as fuck and so was i. I was losing my sanity, there was nothing right or wrong in this movement, it was just me and him.

Slowly, he leaned forward. I caught my breath, a tiny gasp escaping. Then I made a stupid mistake i looked up at him. His eyes met mine. His eyes were open looking at me, watching my flushed face, my ragged breathing. I try to stop myself from making embarrassing noises. It’s more intimate than the way he’s touching me, to be looked at like that. I hate that he knows what he’s doing and I don’t. His eyes were fixed on my lips, debating with himself. He looked back in my eyes and asked, "I want to kiss you madly right now?" No word came out of me. I just nodded. His mouth came down on mine, as he got the answer he was looking for. And that was it. All the self-control he’d exerted went. My arms came up around his neck and he pulled me against him… His hands flattened against my back... and I was up on the tips of my toes, kissing him as fiercely as he was kissing me... He clung to me more tightly, knotting his hands in my hair. We stopped for some air. He leaned down more and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver. "What do you want?” There was no need to think before I answered “everything". He smiled and embraced me. While whispering into my ear, 'I'm going to fuck the shit out of you.' I lost my breath. It set me on fucking fire. Please,” I gasped out. He brushed his lips against my jaw, my neck, my mouth. He palmed my chest, his thumb flicking over my nipple. I was needy and on fire, The things he did to my body were beyond my imagination. Beyond what I’d ever known my body could do or feel. And this thing he was doing to my heart? I shouldn’t want it. Shouldn’t acknowledge it.

He slowly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was kissing me like there is no tomorrow. Honestly, there was no tomorrow for us. Everything is gonna change after this night and we both are aware of it. We are sober enough to know what we are doing, at least me, we can blame it on alcohol as tomorrow comes. There was a moment of tenderness between us, and for a moment I experienced the most rare, ridiculous emotion- hope. My thoughts splintered, I was no longer me. I throw my head back, baring my throat. I hate/love the way I cling to him, the nails of one hand digging into his back. He took me to his bed and threw me on it. Still eye fucking me. His eyes filled the primal lust, desire and hunger. He kept on looking at my body as if he was memorizing every detail of it. I tried covering my crotch. He held my hand and when I looked at him, he was looking at me like a starving man looking at his feast, sending shivers down my spine.  "Don’t touch yourself until I tell you, or I'll punish you,” he says through clenched teeth and starts undressing, staring right through him. l bit my bottom lip as he removed his pants, along with his undergarments, revealing the proud, thick length of him. My mouth went dry, and I dragged my gaze up his muscled torso, over the panes of his chest, and then— muscled arms, his veiny hands to his sinful face, those tempting lips. He climbed over me, caging me in between his strong arms. "You smell so good," he whispered into my neck, He was warm against me. When his lips pressed against mine, his touch was soft, exquisite and tender, stirring a fire within me that I had never felt before. I pressed myself closer to him as he worked a hand into my hair. He ran his nose down my neck and chest, peppering soft, open kisses, biting my ear and leaving hickeys along with some bruises over my neck and chest. His one hand playing with my nipple the other rubbed my thigh leaving a mark by the hard grip. He teased me by kissing the inside of my thighs and trailing up. He kisses my stomach, my chest and finally up to my lips. “Come here,” he growled, his gravelly voice deepened, while standing in front of me. "Take this in your mouth", giving a few stocks on his crotch. I quickly moved to him, opening my mouth to take the tip of his crotch, giving the kitten licks and gently stroking. He threw his head back, enjoying the pleasure with a moan, setting fire on me, my need grew stronger. I tried taking more of his length, he was huge. He held my head fucking my mouth, taking all pleasure of deep-throat, leaving me completely messed up with tears and saliva. He moaned again. This time taking the name, not mine but of Taehyung. Everything in me scattered. Every hope came down scratching. Tears came down my eyes, he was too lost in pleasure unaware of what he had done to me.

His trembling hand touched the crown of my head tightly. "Em, I'm gonna..." And with that said he came with a shudder of pleasure. All coats of cum on my tongue and throat, I gulped all of it. He let me go, my breathing was uneven, finally I was able to breathe. He was still high with an orgasm.

He tossed my body on the bed. I knew we needed to talk, I shouldn't continue it. But I couldn't think, I couldn't put together a sentence. How could I? I was again at his mercy. He was on me, pinning me down. His palm on my neck, his fingers on my jaw, twisting my face to meet his. His grasp was tight on my jaw, and the way he kissed me, devoured me, sucked me was raw, dirty, and sloppy. He kept on biting, sucking every part of my body. His tongue swept my mouth again, in time to the finger that he slipped inside of me. "Be gentle, it's my first time" I said in between our kisses. He laughed like a maniac. I looked up at him, in his eyes and mercy was nowhere to be seen. His eyes were dark, filled with anger, pain, resentment and a lot more emotions I couldn't understand. "I'm far from being gentle with you, Jimin". This was the first time he took my name and it sounded like poison. "I'm gonna ruin you, every part of you, even this" he pointed towards my heart "I'm gonna break you, your heart, so you could never love anyone and I get what I want" while tears ran down your face, he continued " You have no idea how much I hate you. You're a good person Jimin, I can't help but hate you because……" he didn't complete the sentence, i waited to know why he hated me so much. And if he hates me so much why does he let me live with him? Why is he good around? Why does he confuse me so much with his behaviour? One minute he's the sweetest person to me, the other minute he hates me to the core? Why can't he decide on one? "Why?" I asked him, wiping my tears and a new tear rolled down my eyes. "Why do you hate me so much? What's so wrong I have done to you, why are you treating me such? Why?" We kept eye contact. There was so much to say but he was holding back. No words came out of him. We just kept looking at each other, I could see the frustration he had as he was not able to spit it out what was bothering him.

He took my hands in his and pinned them, and started kissing fiercely like a wild animal ready to devour his prey. There was no room, I could even move an inch. His grip on my hand tightens and I'm sure they're gonna leave the print. I tried wiggling to get out of his hold but nothing worked. I finally gave up and let him do as he pleased, what more damage he'll do than what's already done? As he saw I was no longer moving he let my hand go. "Gave up already? You want me to fuck you hard till you forget your name". And that was true, i wanted him to fuck me as a maniac, make me forget everything. "Little slut wants to be manhandled like a doll, a doll just for me to fuck and use for my pleasure and no one else". His tongue swept my mouth again, kissing me hard as adding two fingers in me. I gasped with the burning feeling, tears already down my cheeks. He kept on fingering me, adding one more finger, while his lips abused my nipples. He continues to push inside, again and again. I turned into a shivering mess underneath. Soon the pain turned into pleasure and I could feel his bulge getting hard too. He swiftly manhandled me on my hands and knees, propping me up with a few pillows under my stomach. My ass on display, his crotch firmly against my entrance. With a few stocks on his crotch he thrusted in one go, giving no time to adjust it felt to be filled to the brim. To say, I was seeing stars. The pain was unbearable. I had an idea what it could feel like to have a dick in me but it was nothing close to what I was feeling now. It was a hot mix of pleasure and pain. My brain feels mushy, my body feels on fire. It’s not enough. I needed more. Jungkook started thrusting hard, at a fast pace. I moaned as he hit my prostate with every thrust. He pulled out a few inches and then slammed back into me. Again and again.
I broke and broke against him as he moved, as he murmured my name and told me he hates me. A moan echoed through the room where he was close to his orgasm. His thrusts got even harder and rough. The thrusts of his cock felt like they were ripping me apart. "Jungkook I'm gonna cum". A moan echoed through the room. Fingers digging into the sheets I was pressed against, with that I came all over the sheets. It only took three more thrusts until he finally released. Jungkook squeaked out after a few minutes. Only the rasp of our breathing filled the room.

The night didn't stopped there, he kept on fucking me several times. Till my body gave up I passed out.

As promised he ruined me.

Hi fam,

I'm back, i know I have been gone for a long time but there was so much to write about. This is my first smut and it was way harder than I thought. Also you're gonna hate a few characters, mostly the main character but that is what the story is "communication" the basic key of every relationship. This would have been different if they would have communicated. From this chapter on the actual story would start so be ready for the rollercoaster of emotions. The actual mess has started. I hope you enjoy it.

Stay healthy, stay strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 955 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
81.6K 6K 46
All superheroes doesn't wear cape.... Whether it's a thorny path with no one by your side, don't be afraid and walk alone. Taehyung tries to fight fo...
11.1K 487 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
34K 1.6K 43
[COMPLETED] Taekook and yoonmin. Love. A beautiful feeling. some fall in love out of curiosity , want to unwrap the person , strip them of their myst...