❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day

015; you laughed at mine

1.1K 50 1
By -SOLARSYSTM

but friends don't look
at friends that way

THIRD PERSON.

Saturday Morning had been spent with Rosemary and Corbyn inside of a pottery painting studio, an idea the boy had booked with the intent of enjoying something peaceful and also relaxing knowing that it would fill most of their morning up.

With them sat on either sides of the table and Corbyn mixing mountains of paint together still annoyed that he wasn't achieving the colour he was desperately wanting, Rosemary had been sat in mostly silence to concentrate on painting her piece.

"Why are you so good at everything?" He asked with a frown, "I can't get this colour right."

"What colour are you aiming for?"

"Like a sage green sort of colour."

"...Okay well that's teal." Rosemary looked down at the current puddle of paint and smiled, "added some white and more green."

"Okay." He sighed.

"I would've used pink." She shrugged.

"I don't want a pink plate." Corbyn laughed.

"I can tell." She said through a laugh and raised her eyebrows, their conversation being interrupted by the sound of a phone beginning to ring.

"...Oh, Is it okay if I take this call quickly?" Corbyn asked as he picked up his phone, glancing over to her as she nodded, "it's Jonah."

"Of course." Rosemary smiled at him before returning back to her pottery while Corbyn stood up and walked to the corner of the studio they were in.

The boy had been gone for almost ten minutes on his call, watching Rosemary frequently glance over her shoulder to check on him and ensure the call was still going okay before she'd resume with her own task.

And as he ended the call and walked back over to their table, he sat himself back down and sighed before picking up a paintbrush again.

"All okay?" She glanced up at him as he nodded.

"All okay." He smiled at her, "he was just talking about some song they want to put out and he was going to send me it to listen to it."

"Oh okay." She nodded, "as long as it's nothing bad."

"Nothing bad." Corbyn reassured the girl.

For the next twenty minutes or so the pair of best friends continued with painting their own pottery pieces, concentration shown on their faces as they occasionally glanced over to the others piece of work to see how they were getting along.

"Mine looks really weird without the detail added to it," Rosemary spoke up as she stared at her pottery, turning it around to face Corbyn while he looked up from his piece, "I'm also not a great painter."

"Oh my god," he raised his eyebrows and burst into laughter, throwing his back slightly with the girl watching him with a small smile, "it looks a little like shrek but without the ears."

Her smile grew as the boy continued to laugh at her dreadful attempt of painting, watching him shake his head and sigh with his laughter dying down and him eventually looking back at his own work.

"...Can I see yours?" She asked.

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"You might laugh at it." He smiled.

"You laughed at mine."

"Yours deserved to be laughed at." He laughed again while the girl titled her head and smiled.

"It's not that bad." She said through a laugh and glanced down to her own pottery, "once I add the details it'll look much better."

"I personally think mines the better one," Corbyn argued as Rosemary turned to look at him with a frown, "no pity points, I'm the artist here."

"Okay." Rosemary raised her eyebrows and laughed before she looked back to her own painting.

Falling back into silence again they continued on with their painting, the girl sat with a smile on her face despite Corbyn being too focused on his pottery to notice it, watching him get frustrated on one of the finer details of his piece.

To the left from where he was sat, the girl's eyes darted to a group of people stood outside of the building, observing them for a few seconds as her paintbrush fell to her side and her head was titled.

"There's cameramen in our hometown?" The girl spoke up with furrowed eyebrows as Corbyn looked up from his pottery at her, watching her stare out the pottery studio window just behind his shoulder.

"There shouldn't be." He frowned, looking over his shoulder at the few cameras pointed into the store towards the couple, "why is Fletcher here?"

"He's the LA guy right?" She asked as Corbyn nodded, placing his paintbrush into the pot and pushing his seat away from the table, "it's okay, you don't need to make them move."

"Are they bothering you?" He raised his eyebrows slightly as Rosemary shook her head.

"Are they bothering you?" She asked him.

"I didn't expect them to be in Virginia." Corbyn said through a small laugh, "especially The Hollywood Fix guy."

"Maybe they were called here," she shrugged with a small smile, looking back down at her pottery while Corbyn stared at her for a few seconds before he nodding and grabbed his phone.

"Randy." He mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Randy." He sighed, staring down at his phone screen while the girl watched him bite down on his nails.

"Focus on your pottery." Rosemary replied as she took his phone from his hand, "just pretend they aren't there."

"They'll be there when we leave." He looked at her as she shook her head and shrugged.

"I'll ask if we can leave from the back of the building," she smiled at him, "don't let them ruin your day, it's fine."

"It's defeated the whole point of having a weekend break and being home for the weekend," he argued while the girl nodded at him and frowned, "i'm sorry, I don't mean to be taking it out on you."

"I understand, it's okay." Rosemary said with another smile before they both turned themselves back to their own pieces of pottery.

As they ignored the cameramen stood outside waiting for the couple to finish with their 'date', they soon finished added their details and showed one another their final pieces of work before handing it to the employees to be glazed.

"Mine is so good." Corbyn sighed and smiled as he stared at the plate he painted, "I'll need to find space to put it in my room."

"If my mug looks good when it's ready I'll be using that in my florist." She smiled as the employee turned to them both with the card machine, "I'll pay for my mug you-"

"Don't be silly, this is a date." He laughed, grabbing his card as Rosemary frowned, "I planned this so I'll pay."

The girl obliged as Corbyn paid for the afternoon date, sliding his card back into his wallet as Rosemary took a glance outside at the cameraman, her hand being grabbed without warning by Corbyn while he gently squeezed it two times.

As her head turned back to Corbyn and she looked down to their hands, a small smile grew on her face while she placed her other hand on her stomach and took a deep breath in attempt to calm the sudden nerves she had gotten.

"They'll be ready to collect tomorrow from noon," the employee told them both as they nodded, exchanging their thank you's and goodbye's before walking towards the exit of the studio.

"I'm going to say we're in a rush," Corbyn said, "go along with it."

"Can I look at the itinerary first so I know what we're doing next?" She asked, reaching into her bag for her phone, "I took a photo of it so I'll just-"

Without any reply from the boy guiding her out the building, the door was opened and the couple was approached by the cameraman who began to initiate some conversation with all types of leading questions, Corbyn ignoring all of them.

"We'd love to stop and talk but we're behind schedule so we really need to go," Corbyn smiled as he spoke to them all, watching them slowly nod and back away from the couple as he headed towards the car they had borrowed from Rosemary's dad.

"That was easy." Rosemary looked at him as he nodded, taking her bag and phone from her as he placed them in the backseats of the car, "no you-"

"Lunch next," he replied, closing the car door and opening the passenger for her.

"You don't know that for sure."

"I made the itinerary, didn't I?" He smiled at her, holding the door open while she stared at him in confusion.

"You did." Rosemary nodded, "but-"

"Then I am fully aware it's lunch next," he said through a laugh, "trust me."

"Okay." She smiled and raised her eyebrows, getting into the car as Corbyn shut the door for her before he shook his head and walked round to the drivers side.

A/N

rosemary 🥺😏🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.5K 34
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘙𝘜𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘏𝘈𝘚 𝘐𝘛 IN WHICH when the newly introduced fame gets too into the girl's head, he finds himself see...
790 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
7.2K 371 23
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚...
93.5K 1.4K 40
₊˚.༄ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 �...