Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

By HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... More

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

Not all those who wander are lost

735 12 1
By HoldenGrey0

The adults were joking around, drinking a few beers when all the kids walked in.
"Hey guys are you ok?" Asked Tony.
"We wondered where y/n is" said Peter. "She left like half an hour ago and I've tried to look for her but I don't know where she went".
"She's probably wondering around again, I found her about forty five minutes ago and took her back up" said Clint.

"Hey FRIDAY where's y/n" Tony asked his AI. But when it hadn't replied a few seconds later he tried again but spoke slower. "FRIDAY, where is y/n?"
Still nothing.
"FRIDAY?!... what the hell" he mumbled taking out his phone. "FRIDAY?"
Bucky started to get tense as he ran upstairs to check the bedrooms and the library. Bruce went to check all the labs and Steve checked all the other rooms.

"I'll look at the cameras" said Tony pulling up a hologram from his phone. "What the hell" he mumbled.
"What's wrong?"
Tony's eyebrows furrowed as he stood up. "They aren't working properly I think someone has done something. Kids sit down! Do not move!" He yelled.
Everyone ran back into the room. "She's not upstairs"
"Or in the labs"
"I checked all the rooms I can't find her. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Steve shouted at Tony.

"Hold on I'm trying to fix it" Tony panicked, pressing buttons.
"FRIDAY? FRIDAY are you back?!"
"Hello sir"
"Why weren't you answering?!"
"I'm sorry I did not hear you calling for me, what can I help you with".
"Where is y/n?!?!" He practically screamed.
"She opened the front door twenty three minutes ago but I can no longer find a trace on her".
"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" Bucky asked now in a full rage.
"She no longer appears to be on the premises".

No one said anything, wondering if they heard the AI right.
Tony snapped out of it and took charge. "Bruce, try and find out what happened with the system, make sure security hasn't been breached, try and find where the video footage from the cameras has gone. Clint stay here with the kids do not leave them, we don't know what's happened. Steve buck we need to check outside". He pulled flashlights from a draw and handed them out, "we'll check the swing first".

The two super soldiers immediately sprinted out at the words and left Tony to try and run after them. As they got to the tree, a small torch lay alone on the floor.
"She was here, where is she now?!" Shouted Steve with tears falling from his eyes.
Tony was now thinking the worst and started to run in the other direction, "I'm checking the gate! Check the perimeter and meet back upstairs. Bruce?" He said into his phone. "Can you turn on the emergency flood lights? All the lights you can get on".

A few seconds later the area was lit up as Tony walked up to the gate.
He stared in horror as it was wide open. "What the hell!!!" He said to himself through gritted teeth.
"FRIDAY, how long has the gate been open?"
"I'm sorry sir all communication from that time has been erased".
"What do you mean erased?! You keep everything you can't erase it?!"
"I have no data on when the gate was opened, it stops three minutes after y/n opened the front door".
He closed it with a grunt, making sure it was locked before sprinting inside.

Everyone got back at the same time and had come to the same conclusion. "She isn't here".

Everyone started freaking out all at once, some were thinking of ideas on where you were, some were shouting and blaming others and some were already thinking the worst.
"Ok everyone calm down!" Choked out Bruce as he tried to keep his rapidly beating heart rate down.

"We need to stop shouting at each other and fix this. If we don't know where she is then we need to go and look as it's only been half an hour since she walked out the door. I'll stay here with the kids in your lab Tony as it's the most secure room in the building and I can keep working on the video footage".

"No I'm going to help look" said Peter adamantly.
Tony tried to argue with him about how May wouldn't want him to be in danger but he was already leaving to get his web shooters and mask.
Giving up, Tony threw some keys to Steve, "here take the small sports car, it's the fastest, Clint you've got your car and Bucky, take the bike".

Everyone left so he held his arm out and the suit materialised around him, "and Bruce, call Nat, tell them if nothings changed for them get home as soon as they can. It could be days but we need everyone here", and he left.

"Alright come on kids, let's get downstairs quickly. Sarah I think it's best if you stay here until we know what this is, it's safer".
She nodded, "but I can help look, I'll be really useful".
Bruce smiled sadly, "I know but it's not safe enough, and we can't put you in danger we barely know you yet. I'm sorry. But you can all help me create a map of the area so we know where everyone is and where we've looked".

The kids gaped as they entered Tony Starks personal lab or garage, whatever he calls it. To them it was just the forbidden room. The lights flipped on one by one illuminating the shiny floor. Several desks scattered around with mountains of tools everywhere.
Bruce pulled a giant layout of the area and rested it on one of the tables.
"Set up communication with the others and cross off each section as they go, give them advice on where to check next. Ask me if you need help I'll just be on this computer".

The kids started doing exactly what they were meant to a lot quicker than Bruce thought they would. Within minutes they had a system organised and it seemed each person took charge in certain situations.
"Peter?" Sarah spoke into a device.
"Sarah?" He replied, "yea I can hear you".
"Good. We were thinking if you could go straight to the bridge and work backwards. That way if she's leaving the area we will see. Then we won't have to worry about expanding the search area".

Bruce thought it was an amazing idea, he wouldn't have thought of that. He was struggling to get around the computer, there appeared to be small glitches everywhere which was unusual for Stark software.
"Cooper ask Tony if he's had any issues such as slowness anywhere in his system".
"He said no, nothing".
He sighed, trying code his way in and find the problem but was having no luck.

"Hey can I help" Sarah startled him from behind, "those guys have got the map covered".
"U-Um well.." he didn't want to say no but he also didn't know what she could actually help with.
"You could help by turning the computer next to me on and then putting in these passcodes", he slid a piece of paper across which she happily accepted.

"Peter says nothing on the bridge, he's going to start working down" said Lila watching cooper put a big red X over the bridge and giving her more instructions.
"Tell Bucky to check all her favourite places after he's checked their house. And tell Steve to run to the tree house, he's faster".
"Bucky says nothing at the house", and another big red X was drawn.

Bruce was beginning to lose his patience, it's very rare he can't do something on his own and he didn't know how to fix it. The code in front of him was impossible to get through. Someone had clearly messed with the system but it was still unclear whether or not it was intentional, the only sign was you being missing. But something still wasn't right on his screen.

He couldn't get to the camera footage, he couldn't even get far enough to make sure the cameras were working now.
"Try going through it" whispered Lila.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Try going through the bug. It's drawing you in so normally you shouldn't however if you get stuck in their loop then at least your one step closer to getting in. And from there you can back hack out leaving a hole in their system, and then it'll be weaker and you can try again".

Bruce stared wide eyed. He didn't have any other options and it sounded like a good idea so he started typing. "How do you know how to code?"
"I audited a class a while ago and now I just mess around on my computer".
He chuckled, "just mess around? At least three of my PHDs involve computers and I didn't think of that. I can see why you and y/n are friends".
That made Sarah smile. She could never really get close to anyone before now which made her even more determined to get you back. She didn't want to lose anyone else.

"Dad what road are you near now?"
"I've just come from first and I'm heading up Oakridge", replied Clint.
"Ok there are some warehouses in that area, look thoroughly and tell us after you search each one".
A few moments of silence pass before Bucky says, "she's not at the park".
"Ok" replied Lila, "head east, no one has looked in that section yet".

A few hours later and it was now early morning, the sky was still dark but the sun would be appearing soon.
Peter swung himself to the top of a tall building nearly falling from the contact of his shoes to the floor. He was completely exhausted and despite his abilities, he was pretty certain all the muscles from his shoulders to his wrists were strained.

He hobbled over to the edge of the building trying to keep himself upright. He hadn't found you yet so he could only rest for a minute, at least that's what he kept telling himself.
He'd barely given himself five minutes rest the entire night and he wouldn't admit it, but it was starting to take its toll.

He stood, looking over. Careful to not move his arms or a sharp burning sensations filled him.
Despite the strange hour, dozens of cars drove around. A series of red and white lights blurred together and roamed the maze of roads.
The buildings all had at least one or two lights on and through some you could even see people inside going about whatever it was they did this early.

There were hundreds of people right in front of Peter and for some reasons that made everything worse. Hundreds of people and not one of them was you. Across this entire area there were hundreds and thousands of people, and somewhere, you were there.
Unless they knew who took you and why, it would be impossible to find you.

His eyes grew red and puffy until he finally let out his sobs. He could have gone past you already, he thought, what if he'd gone past you and hadn't noticed. What if he didn't make it to the bridge in time and you'd already left. Within a day you could be anywhere in the world.

He crouched down now as he started to hyperventilate and his muscles couldn't hold him.
"Where are you y/n" he cried out.
After a few more moments he tried to get himself back together. Gulping in huge gasps of air and wiping the never ending amount of tears away.
He was still crying when he put his mask back on but he needed to carry on looking.

Just as he was about to hop off Tony spoke through the communicators to everyone, "I think we should all regroup at the compound. We've been looking for too long we need to look into it and start making a plan".

Peter swallowed down the lump in his throat and started swinging back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 729 14
A BUCKY BARNES' DAUGHTER FANFIC In which a girl and a man meet, two broken souls. What will they do to fix each other? 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑒 each other? ...
3.6K 78 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
588K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
647K 17.6K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...