﹁ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵛᵉⁿ - Ben Hargreeves﹂ ✔

By sianna_reynolds

✔ COMEPLETE ✔ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵉˡᶠᵗʰ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ᵒᶜᵗᵒᵇᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ... More

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖭
act one
cast
powers
luther
diego
allison
klaus
five
ben
vanya
eight
nine
ten
jane hopper
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
act two
cast
riya
tyler
goldie
sydney
marcus
cole
twenty three
twenty four
act three
cast
disclaimer
marcus
ben
fei
alphonso
sloane
jayme
christopher
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
ariya sharma
forty
ravens
thankyou<3
strawberries and cigarettes

harry

792 27 35
By sianna_reynolds

"ALLI?" Riya called out. She sounded like a fragile child. 

"No." Allison whispered, thinking if she spoke any louder it would become true.

Riya who was gripping onto the chair fell on the ground.

But before she could Allison helped her.

Allison looked at the girl, she had treated so poorly sometimes, who was just like her sister.

Her white shirt was filled with dyed crimson.

Blood flowing from her heart.

"Gue- Guess he got a good hit huh?" Riya chuckled, but ended up coughing and spitting blood.

"Hey- hey, it's okay!" Allison cried as she pressed on her wound.

"Ray! give me somet- something! I need to stop the blood flow!" she screamed and Ray ran to get a cloth.

Riya winced when Allison pressed a cloth to her wound.

"It's okay." Allison kept reassuring... more over to herself.

"It is Alli." she said slowly, "I'm fine with this. It's okay." she groaned.

"No, it's not." Allison shook her head. There was no point to fight back tears.

"I'll be fine." she croaked.

"I need to th- thankyou. I never got to thank you for saving me that day." Allison cried thinking about the time when Riya's throat got slashed when she was saving Allison.

"We're family hon." she smiled.

Riya's mind was getting fogged up, the major blood loss wasn't helping her. 

She was trying her hardest to stay up.

"Can you do me a favour?" she asked.

"Of course, anything." Allison nodded as she hugged Riya close.

"Take care of Klaus for me. Please. Just the thought of leaving him makes me terrified."

"I promise." she nodded.

"And don't let Chris and Dave know about this. Let them think I left." she choked.

Allison nodded.

"Tell Van- Vanny, and the boys to ta- take care of the- themselves" she chuckled, and if Diego does anything stupid t- tell him I'- I'll haunt him. Take care of yourself too. Okay?"

"Yeah, I'll tell them. I promise." Allison cried, "I'm so sorry, Riya. This is all my fault."

"Promise me you won't blame yourself." 

Allison shook her head.

"Please." Riya said but ended up choking on her blood.

"Fine."

"Does it hurt?" she asked and Riya nodded.

She didn't want to admit to it, but it hurt so bad.

"Take it away, please." she begged.

Allison nodded, she wiped her tears and cleared her throat, "I heard a rumour, that it doesn't hurt anymore."

It worked, the pain was all gone.

"Thankyou."

After that, it was five minutes of silence where Ray and Allison helplessly looking at Riya.

The only sounds coming from Riya's coughs and heavy breathing.

And with one last breath.

Ariya Walton was gone, forever.

-x-

Allison Hargreeves was letting out loud sobs at the loss of her good friend, when they heard a door knock.

"Wh-"

"This is not good." Ray mumbled.

"Murder- Blood..." Ray blabbered, but the knocks kept coming.

Allison didn't seem to notice.

"Baby," he went to Allison, "stay calm, I'll send them away." he said and she silently nodded still clinging onto Riya's lifeless body.

"Hey, Ray-Ray." Klaus smiled, "I'm so sorry it's late, but, uh..."

"Klaus, um..." Ray started.

"Where's Allison?" he asked, "Riya said she's coming to visit..." Klaus said nonchalantly as he entered Allison and Ray's house.

"Klaus-" Ray tried explaining, but he saw her.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"Klaus screamed as he ran towards Allison who was holding onto his bestfriend sobbing.

Ben ghost jumped and said, "What's going o-" 

"Klaus?" Ben screamed when he saw Riya lifeless.

No sign of her being alive.

"No." he shook his head and bent down.

Klaus was still in shock, staring at Riya.

"What happened!?" Ben shouted, "Klaus ask her!" 

"KLAUS!" Ben shouted which finally seemed to catch his attention.

"Who did this?" Klaus demanded.

Ray pointed at the dead Swede.

"Where's the other one?" Ben asked.

Klaus repeated, "gone." Allison said.

"How did this happen? Klaus this cannot be happening right now. I just saw her! she was fine! this is madness."

"Ben would you shut up! this is not real!" Klaus shouted back.

"Is Ben here?" Allison cried.

"I'm so sorry, it's always me who gets her in trouble. This is all my fault." Allison sobbed loudly.

Klaus looked at his helpless sibling and used his powers to bring Ben into the real world.

"Ben?" Allison's eyes widened.

"Don't blame yourself. She wouldn't want you to do that." Ben said.

"I'm so sorry." Allison cried and reached for Ben's shoulder, but her hand went right through him.

"Don't." he shook his head, "it'll be fine." he nodded before he disappeared.

Allison stood up and Klaus took her position.

"Wake up!" he shook his bestfriend gently.

Her eyes were shut, blood all over her mouth.

Her clothes were completely crimson.

"Wake up! this isn't funny! not one bit!" Klaus shouted.

"Would you please stop fucking shaking me?" 

Klaus and Ben immediately turned around to see Ariya 'doesn't have a middle name' Walton leaning against the doorframe with a sad smile on her face.

"Shit-" Ben muttered and without a second thought ran to her and brought his lips to her.

Their lips moved in sync.

Both smiled onto the kiss.

Ben's hands cupped Riya's cheeks and Riya's were holding his shoulder.

"Shit you're really dead." Klaus mumbled.

Riya and Ben pulled apart smiling at eachother, Ben kissed her nose, "Yes." Riya looked at Klaus with a sad smile.

"Get over it." she smiled.

"This shouldn't have happened." Ben looked at her.

His hands still held her face.

She cupped her hands on his.

"Sorry Love."

"This is horrible! why! why you!" Klaus screamed.

Riya walked to him and looked him in the eye, "you can't lose your shit now hon. You are meant to do great things okay? You'll be fine without me... you're technically not alone, now you have two ghost bitches!" she smiled.

"Hey! I'm not his bitch!" Ben whined and Klaus finally let a small laugh out.

"SHIT!" Everyone screamed when there was big whoosh.

"What the heck?" Riya screamed and tripped, but when she tried to grab something her hand went right through.

"Welcome to ghost club." Ben smiled and helped her up.

"Oh!" Allison wheezed when she saw Diego.

"Oh, good. All right, you're both here. All right, we gotta go." Diego who didn't seem to notice his dead sister yet.

"Diego, Jesus!" Allison shouted at him.

"Wow. Number Two, Three, and Four. We almost have an Umbrella straight flush here." Herb fangirled

"Who's that?" Diego asked when he saw Klaus holding someone.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit" Diego mumbled over and over again.

"You Hargreeves really need to improve your vocabulary." Riya groaned as she sat next to Ben on the couch. 

"Was it the Swedes?" Diego asked and Allison nodded.

"They're gonna regret this."

"Sorry to interrupt..." Herb interrupted.

"Who's the little guy?" Riya leaned into Ben shoulder and asked.

"Not a clue."

"We have to-" Herb started but Diego cut him off.

"Right." he nodded, "I know what causes doomsday. It's Vanya."

"What?" Allison asked.

"Gonna blow up the federal building at Dealey Plaza just as the president's passing through in less than one hour. We gotta find her and stop her, now."

"Wait, Vanya kills the president?" Allison asks.

"No, no, no. See, the explosion causes the motorcade
to drive off. Kennedy lives. Everybody thinks Russia's behind it,including the president. He strikes back, they strike back. Before you know it, it's raining nukes."

"Holy shit-" Klaus mutters and Ray looks confused.

"Ray, this is my other brother, Diego." Allison groans tiredly.

"Hey, man. Sorry to crash in here like this." Diego went and shook Ray's hand.

"Hey, who is this guy?" Klaus asked.

"Herb. He worked with Five  at the Commission." Diego answered.

"This is where the bitch handler works" RIya mumbled.

"The Commission?" Klaus asked ignoring Riya's remarks.

"We monitor and maintain the time-space continuum." Herb answered.

"They talk too much" Riya whined.

"Let's go to the find Vanya." Ben stood up and grabbed her hand.

-x-

thenksforreadin<3

i am gay for sloane hargreeves, imma write one for her later hehehehheehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 4.7K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...
301K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...
4.1K 68 30
________________________ Ashlinn Sheehan. Born October 1st 1989 in Waterford, Ireland. She had loving parents and and the best life she could ask for...
558 16 10
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲" ~𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 "𝐨𝐡 �...