The Successor (My Hero Academ...

By Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:First day of school
Chapter 6:An emotional talk
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 20:A revelation
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 5:Battle Training

1.8K 66 22
By Random_Tarnished

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Man is it easy to forget U.A is a regular school sometimes, I mean having English lessons with Present Mic of all people was super weird, but lunch in tha main cafeteria is amazing with the cook hero himself Lunch Rush as the main cook is heaven, but then in the afternoon is the lessons the people in the hero course signed up for.

"???:I am,-"

Hero training, and our teacher just has to come through the door in the weirdest way.

"All Might:-Coming through the door like a normal person!"

And since this is the first time most of the class is seeing the "Symbol of Peace"
In person for the first time they're understandably excited.

"Denki:It's really All Might!"

"Kirishima:This year is going to be totally awesome!"

"Tsuyu:Hey isn't that his silver age costume?"

And walk in the weirdest way to since he takes the biggest steps possible to get to the front desk, he's like a child.

"Ojiro:It's so retro!"

And outdated.

"All Might:I will be teaching Hero Basic training, it is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero, you'll take the most units of this subject, and today we'll be doing-"

The number one hero pulled out a card with a word I loved.

"All Might:Combat training!"

Everyone got excited at todays lesson, well, except for my brother.

"(Y/N):Real combat!"

"Izuku:Real combat?"

"All Might:And to go with that are these

Suddenly numbered cases started coming out of the wall in shelves.

"All Might:Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

People quickly got up and raced to grab their costumes, except for Izuku, mom was so excited he got into U.A she went out and made him a costume, it looks like a child version of my real costume though, and I hink he knows that.

"All Might:After you change gather in Ground Beta!"

-Small Timeskip-

After we all got into our hero costumes we, for some reason, had to walk down a dark tunnel to get to Ground Beta, was this school designed by both an insane lunatic from a drama school?, slowly walking out of the tunnel we all hear the voice of All Might, who is giving an inspirational speech, oh I'm hate this school.

"All Might:They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies, be fully aware, from now on, you are heroes!"

Not until we get a stupid license All Might.

"All Might:Now, shall we begin you zygotes?!"

Did, did he, he just called us fetuses, what the fuck, I don't think he knows what that means.

*Note:Yes, zygote is basically just another word for fetus, the more you know*

I hear the sound of running coming from behind and looking back I see my brother arriving in the costume mom made for him.

"(Y/N):You finally made it, you look good in that Izu."

"Izuku:Thanks, your costume looks cool too!"

"(Y/N):Yeah, though i kinda copied Endeavor."

"Uraraka:Oh, Hey!"

Izuku's crush comes up to us, big brother time.

"Izuku:Uraraka!"

"Ururaka:You guys look so cool!"

"(Y/N):You look good to Ura."

Uraraka giggled a little and shyly rubbed the back of her head, considering how her costume looked.

It was understandable.

"Uraraka:Thanks, but I should've written what I wanted clearer, mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit, it's embarrassing."

Laughing a little I look at my brother to see him, of course, shaking, oh Izu you are so obvious sometimes.

"Uraraka:Also, Ura?"

"(Y/N):Hm, oh that's just a nickname I came up with."

"Uraraka:I like it!"

Looking around at everyone else I managed to spot Jiro in the crowd looking at us, annoyed, the tsundere is strong with this one it seems, sending her a flirty wink Jiro's face gained a faint red tint and she quickly looked away, too easy.

"All Might:Now, it's time for combat training!"

As we all face All Might someone who sounds like four eyes spoke up.

"Iida:Sir!"

Yep that's four eyes.

"Iida:This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"All Might:No, we're going to move ahead two steps!"

Huh.

"All Might:Most of the time fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the numbers atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate, imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals, in this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!"

Thank you for the compliment.

"All Might:For this class you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight two on two indoor battles."

"Tsuyu:Without basic training?"

"(Y/N):Yeah, what about learning how to actually fight first?"

"All Might:This is a real battle to undertake those basics, however, the key this time is that there's no robots you can just beat up."

"Momo:How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Bakugo:Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Uraraka:Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr Aizawa?"

"Iida:How will the teams be spilt up?"

"(Y/N):How many questions are people gonna ask?"

Considering how All Might just got bombarded with questions his strained look is understandable.

"All Might:I'll answer all your questions!"

To everyones mild surprise All Might pulled out a small booklet from his pocket, did he make a script for this?

"All Might:Now listen here, the situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhat in their hideout, the heroes are trying to dispose of that, the heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time, the villains need to protect the weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes!"

"(Y/N):This feels like a movie script."

Pulling out a box from, somewhere, All Might showed us how teams will be selected.

"All Might:Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

And as usual Iida has to ask a question.

"Iida:The teams are being decided so haphazardly?"

"Izuku:Pros often have to create makes teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why."

"Iida:I see, the discernment to look ahead..."

"(Y/N):Here it comes."

"Iida:Please excuse my rudeness!"

"All Might:It's fine, let's do this quickly!"

Pulling random names from the boxes I ended up being partnered up with Momo Yaoyorozu on team C, alright I can work with this.

"(Y/N):Your quirk allows you to make anything right?"

"Momo:Well to an extent, I have to know its atomic structures first and I can't make anything organic, you can control fire correct?"

"(Y/N):Right, we'll talk strategy later."

"Momo:Agreed, once we know our enemy then we can make a plan."

"All Might:The first team to fight will be,-"

All Might pulled two ball with numbers on then to decide the teams for the first match.

"All Might:-these guys!"

Team D as the villains and team A as the heroes, which puts Izuku against Katsuki, great.

"All Might:Team A will be the heroes and team D will be the villains, everyone else head towards the monitor room."

I put my hand on Izu's shoulder making my now nervous brother look up at me.

"(Y/N):You'll be fine Izu, you can beat him."

And with those words I follow after the rest of the class leaving my brother with my vote of confidence, he'll win this, he's my brother after all, entering into the monitor room I look around seeing a bunch monitors showing every part of the Battle Centre, spotting Tsuyu, Kirishima and Jiro standing to the side and I quickly join them.

"Kirishima:Hey man."

"(Y/N):Hey."

"Jiro:Izuku's your brother right, how's he going to stand against Bakugo?"

"Tsuyu:With how he was yesterday he won't survive for long *Ribbit*."

"(Y/N):Yeah that's true Froppy, but Izu has something Katsuki doesn't, smarts."

"Kirishima:Huh, what do you mean?"

"(Y/N):Katsuki's a rash and headstrong person and Izu knows that, he's been studying Katsuki's quirk since they were kids too so my brother probably knows how Bakugo's quirk works better then Bakugo at this stage, so add that to the fact Izu can come up with a strategy pretty quickly and he has all he needs to take him down."

"Kirishima:Man, your bro sounds so manly when you say that!"

"(Y/N):He does, I think?"

"Jiro:Guess we'll see how this goes then you guys."

"Tsuyu:Yeah."

I know my brother well, but with how Katsuki hate towards my brother and the added anger from when I attacked him and his parents all those months ago, this won't be pretty, feeling a pull on my shoulder I look down and find Froppy looking back up at me with a somewhat serious look, strange.

"(Y/N):What is it?"

The frog girl suddenly hops onto my back and wrapped her legs around my waist almost pulling me to the ground before putting her head on one of my shoulders and whispered into my ear.

"Tsuyu:Meet me in the park later."

"(Y/N):Um, sure, are you going to get off me?"

"Tsuyu:No, *Ribbit*."

"(Y/N):Alright."

Since Tsuyu was now latched onto me like a koala people gave us confused looks, great.

"All Might:Now, let's start the indoor person to person combat training with team A and team D!"

Looking at the main screen in the room several camera feeds showing the inside of the building appeared allowing us to see everything.

"All Might:Okay everyone, you all should think as well!"

On one of the cameras we could see Izu and Ura entering through one of the windows and carefully sneaking around the building keeping an eye out for either Iida, or more likely Katsuki, at the same time however we could see Katsuki leaving to search for Izu with Iida making motions like he's talking, guess we don't have sound, and moments later just as Izuku and Uraraka were turning a corner Bakugo jumped at them taking them by surprise and throwing a right hook at my brother who managed to dodge and pull Ura away just in time to avoid and explosion made by Bakugo, once the dust cleared a little I managed to see that half of Izuku's mask had been destroyed by Bakugo's attack.

"(Y/N):Opening with a surprise attack."

"Kirishima:Bakugo that's cheating, a surprise attack isn't manly at all!"

"All Might:A surprise attack is a strategy too, they're in the middle of a real battle now."

"Jiro:At least he avoided it."

"Denki:There goes Bakugo!"

On the screens Katsuki raced towards Izu and Uraraka while speaking but since we don't have sound we can't hear it, just as Katsuki was throwing another right hook at Izuku my brother managed to catch the explosion boys arm and threw Bakugo over his shoulder slamming Bakugo into the ground, once Katsuki got back to his feet however him and Izuku started talking again with us having no idea as to what their saying, well I could hear what their saying if I used my Super-hearing quirk but with all the electronics close by it would be to painful.

"Kirishima:What was Bakugo saying?"

"(Y/N):Hard to tell with the fixed angles and no sound, probably something a out how he's better than Izu though."

"All Might:He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio, you can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and some capture tape, once you wrap it around your opponent it shows that you've captured them."

Looking up at the top of the screen there was the countdown timer for the match, they only have thirteen minutes left.

"Mina:But if the heroes don't know where the weapon is and they only have fifteen minutes then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!"

"All Might:Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicate they're in, besides, didn't Mr Aizawa tell you?"

"(Y/N):Sorry to interrupt but Bakugo's moving!"

Turning back to the cameras Katsuki launched himself at Izu with an explosion and sent a spin kick at my brother who managed to block it with his arm and Ura began to run away from the two, looking closely however I noticed something in my brothers hands he was wrapping around Katsuki's leg, a strand of capture tape, Bakugo threw another right hook at Izuku but since my brother knows his every move he just moved out of the way before he could get hit.

"Sato:He's amazing!"

"Sero:Fighting against the guy who finished second in the entrance exam without using his quirk, so cool!"

That's my brother for you, always defying expectations, he was always good at thinking fast in a tense situation, years of studying, heroes, has finally payed off for him, who knew being a big fanboy would lead to this, back on the cameras I saw Katsuki readying himself to charge at Izu but to my surprise my brother instead ran away from Bakugo with the explosion maniac chasing after him but it didn't take long for Katsuki to lose track of Izuku in the maze like halls of the building and it looked like Katsuki was having a mental breakdown screaming words we couldn't hear from the monitor room.

"Sero:He seems really angry, it's kinda scary."

"(Y/N):Blame it on Katsuki's pride, he never likes being underestimated."

Come on Izu, what are you planning for this, you don't have long left until you lose so you better pull out your ace in the hole soon because I've never seen Katsuki this angry before, he needs to be taken down a peg and fast, looking at a different camera I noticed Ura was almost at the weapons and Iida's location, so that's it, divide and conquer, if they both went to find the weapon then they'd have to fight both Iida and Bakugo at the same time and they wouldn't win that, if they both tried to take down Katsuki together then they might not have enough time to get the weapon, splitting up was their only real option here, looking back to Izuku on the camera feed he's talking with Uraraka through his earpiece, but approaching from behind was Katsuki who looked oddly calm, suddenly from one of Katsuki's grenade shaped gauntlets flashed red and it must have made a sound because Izu immediately turned to face Bakugo who's face was slowly morphing into one of psychotic joy as they talked, Katsuki aimed his gauntlet at Izu looking like he was giving some kind of speech and put his hand on the pin attachment of his gauntlet pulling it back causing a small pin to come out, wait, that's a cannon isn't it.

"All Might:Young Bakugo, stop!"

"(Y/N):That bastards gonna kill him!"

Katsuki pulled the pin sending a massive explosion hurdling towards Izuku, a bright light covered the cameras making it impossible to see what was happening and the entire area shacked from the force of the blast reaching all the way to the monitor room.

"Kirishima:This is supposed to be a class!"

"(Y/N):That rat bastard!"

"All Might:Young man, young Midoria!"

The smoke cleared from the cameras with several of them having been destroyed by the explosion and beside a massive hole in the building Izuku was laying on the ground with pieces of his costume having been destroyed including the rest of his mask, the small flames on my costume suddenly roared to life reacting to my rage and scaring several of my classmates with the ones close to me backing up, except for Tsuyu who never let go of me and wasn't being hurt by the fire.

"Jiro:The hell are-"

"(Y/N):I'm going to kill him."

"Kirishima:Huh?"

"(Y/N):If he sets off another blast like that he's going to be a pile of ash."

My declaration unnerved everyone, except for Tsuyu, All Might turned away from me and the others and looked back at the cameras where small fires were appearing around Izuku and Bakugo.

"All Might:Young Bakugo, the next time you use that I'll stop the fight and your team will lose, to attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting, that is a foolish plan for both the heroes and villains, you will lose a lot of points for it!"

Bakugo didn't take the news well as he a mini tantrum over it and charged at Izuku who prepared to counter Katsuki's attack but just as Izuku was about to do just that Katsuki launched himself over Izuku with an explosion and sent a second blast into my brother's back and the small fire grew larger for just a second before shrinking down.

"Kirishima:What was that just now?"

"Shoto:He doesn't look like the type to think,-"

Everyone looked at the kid who was half covered in ice, meanwhile I was desperately trying to keep my fire under control to not hurt Tsuyu.

"Shoto:-but he's more subtle than I expected."

"Kirishima:What do you mean?"

"Shoto:He changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smoke screen and then attacked immediately."

"Momo:Getting in a clean hit while fighting inertia requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions."

"Denki:He's too talented, way too talented, ugh."

At this point I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings and was solely focused on keeping Tsuyu unharmed but it was nearly impossible and Tsuyu knew this and whenever my fire started to get to hot, she'd just rub her head against my cheek calming me down just enough to get the fire back under control, if it wasn't for her, Katsuki would probably be dead right now.

"Mina:This is a lynching, he can capture him for this exercise by just wrapping the tape around him!"

"Tokoyami:Those are not the actions of a hero."

"(Y/N):Because he isn't a hero."

"Denki:I thought Midoria was pretty amazing too, but in terms of combat power, Bakugo is definitely a ball of natural instincts."

This should stop, why doesn't All Might stop this, if he thinks getting my brother killed is a good idea then Japan will need a new number one hero soon.

"Mina:He's running away?"

I focus back onto the screen and see Izuku moving away from Katsuki moving around the flames spreading around them.

"Kirishima:That's not something a man should do, but he has no choice, but something's strange, why?"

Izuku stops right in front of a window and turns to face Katsuki who was slowly approaching my brother, eventually both of them charged at each other preparing to attack.

"Kirishima:They're gonna kill each other!"

"All Might:Both of you, sto-"

Before All Might could finish Izuku punched into the ceiling letting Katsuki's attack hit him and creating a massive blast that flew right through the building, back with Ura and Iida the gravity girl was standing right in front of Izuku's attack and used a pillar to send pieces pf debris towards Iida who in the confusion didn't notice Uraraka jump onto the weapon winning the match, out of sheer surprise my flames dyed down as I looked on at what my brother had just done, once all the smoke cleared I saw Izuku with one of his arms broken from his attack and the other heavily damaged from being hit by Bakugo and my brother eventually collapsed to the ground, a few seconds later the timer reached zero and a horn blasted through the area.

"All Might:Hero....Hero team....wins."

Everyone including me was shocked at what just happened, I know my brother can pull a win out of anything but this is something else.

"Denki:What the heck, the losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground."

"Tokoyami:They lost the battle, but won the war huh?"

"Tsuyu:This is training though."

I started backing up before sprinting as fast as I could forgetting Tsuyu was on my back and went to check on my brother not realising All Might was following after me and when I reached the ruined building I found two robots putting Izu on a stretcher, the second I noticed Katsuki standing in the room staring at nothing my flames flared as I stormed up to the bastard wanting to beat him to death but was held back by Tsuyu who had her feet planted on the ground and her arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Tsuyu:Don't."

I stood their sheathing with hate looking at Katsuki, the person responsible for this, and relented, walking away past All Might with Tsuyu clinging to my back again, I never said a word on the walk back and neither did Tsuyu, she just stayed on my back with her head on my shoulder the whole time, once I got back to the monitor room I didn't bother looking at anyone else, but I knew I was getting looks of pity, eventually All Might returned to announce the results of the match.

"All Might:Well, the MVP for this battle was young Iida!"

Most people were surprised at the results especially Iida himself.

"Sero:But shouldn't one of the winners be MVP?"

"All Might:Hmm, well, why is that, does anyone know?"

"Momo:Yes, Mr All Might, that's because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training."

Oh she's going to give a speech, why do people love giving speeches.

"Momo:From watching the match it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obvious personal grudge, and as All Might said earlier it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors, in the same way taking into consideration the damage he received Midoria's plan was also rash, as for Ururaka, she let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless, if she treated the papier-mache as a real weapon she would not have been able to do something so dangerous, Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon which made him late in response to the final attack, the hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training, they were practically breaking the rules."

She's like a more confident Izuku, holy shit I was not expecting that much.

"All Might:W-well, young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!"

"Momo:We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning, we must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly, otherwise we cannot become top heroes."

I, what, now I know why she's one of the people to get in to U.A on recommendation.

"All Might:All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match, tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."

All Might reached into the two boxes that would pick the match match and it was team C vs team G, Me and Momo vs Denki and Jiro, I'll finish this quickly and get to Izu.

-3rd POV:Scene Change-

Walking into the building Denki and Jiro were on alert for an ambush, especially from (Y/N) since Jiro saw what he's capable of first hand.

"Denki:You said he took down a zero-pointer on his own right?"

"Jiro:Yeah, he did it in seconds without getting hurt, it was scary."

"Denki:Yeah well I'm kinda scared right now, how are we even supposed to take him down anyway?"

Without them noticing they both passed right by someone latched onto the ceiling, the figure slowly set themselves down onto the ground and quietly followed Denki and Jiro without making a sound.

"Jiro:We aren't."

"Denki:Huh?"

The two stopped for a brief moment making the figure that was following them jump back onto the roof, Standing close to a wall Jiro plugged one of her earphone jacks into the wall listened.

"Jiro:We focus on the weapon not the enemy, I can't hear a thing, must be using sound padding or something."

The two heroes in training continued exploring the building not noticing their stalker coming down from the ceiling again to walk right behind them.

"Denki:Well that sounds like a good plan, if we weren't going against a guy who can control fire and a girl who can make anything she can think of, we're probably walking right into a trap."

From around a corner in front of the duo (Y/N) walked out with a confident smirk sending Jiro and Denki onto alert.

"(Y/N):Well you'd be half right, the trap was walking behind you this whole time."

(Y/N) charged at the two and from behind them Momo wrapped the capture tape around Denki in the blink of an eye eliminating him from the match.

"Jiro:What the-"

Just as Jiro looked back at (Y/N) she was kicked in the face and knocked unconscious taking her out, taking out his roll of capture tape (Y/N) wrapped it around Jiro's hands properly eliminating her and winning the match as All Might signals it on the speakers.

"All Might:Villain team wins!"

"Momo:Well that was certainly efficient."

"(Y/N):Yeah, good work on the stealth."

"Momo:Oh it was all thanks to the gear I made is all, we should head back to the others."

"(Y/N):Yeah, I'll carry them."

Picking up his uncomfortable classmates (Y/N) put both Denki and Jiro on his shoulders with him and Momo returning to the rest of the class.

"Kirishima:That was so cool!"

"Sero:It was kinda like a horror movie witb Yaoyorozu following them."

"All Might:Well done you two, that was an excellent match."

"(Y/N):Yeah, can I go check on my brother?"

"All Might:Of course you can young man but be sure to return to class once your done with your visit."

"(Y/N):Sure."

Giving a small wave goodbye to the others (Y/N) raced to get out of his costume as fast as he could and get to his brother in the nurses office to make sure he was okay.

-(Y/N)'s POV:Timeskip-

As I'm sitting next to my unconscious brothers bed with the nurse Recovery Girl sitting at her desk I hear the door to the nurses office open and see All Might in his skiny form enter the room, he moved to stand beside me looking at Izuku in a silence that was quickly broken by Recovery Girl.

"Recovery Girl:The school year has just begun and he's been in here three times already, why didn't you stop him All Might?"

"(Y/N):Huh?"

"Recovery Girl:What?"

"(Y/N):You know about-"

"Recovery Girl:Yes yes I know about All Might's secrets now answer the question Mr Symbol of Peace."

"All Might:I apologise Recovery Girl."

"Recovery Girl:What are you apologising to me for, on top of his his total exhaustion, he was just here yesterday, I can't treat him all at once, I did first-aid treatment already so after the IV is finished we can only wait for his body to heal slowly overnight."

Placing my hand on my brothers should and without the other two noticing a few tiny black sparks appear for a second before disappearing, now he'll be able to go home today at least.

"Recovery Girl:Jeez, I know he's your favorite and that you passed on your power to him, but that doesn't mean you should spoil him."

In embarrassment All Might rubbed his neck and looked away from the old woman.

"All Might:There is nothing I can say to that, because I wanted to consider his feelings, I hesitated to stop the training match, even so, will you please not talk about One for All do loudly?"

The old lady turned in her chair and faced her computer instead of All Might.

"Recovery Girl:Yes, yes, Mr Natural-Born Hero, Mr Symbol of Peace."

"(Y/N):It's weird how you keep your power a secret."

The number one hero turned to face me as I simply looked down at my brother.

"All Might:My injury and this form are common knowledge among the U.A teachers and a certain group of pros, but the secret of my quirk, One for All,-"

And All for One.

"All Might:-Is known only to you, Recovery Girl, the principal, a close friend, and your brother."

Expected you probably never told my brother about All for One yet.

"Recovery Girl:I know it's not like you to want to rest on your laurels at the top All Might, but is being a "Natural-born hero" or the "Symbol of Peace" really that important?"

"All Might:If I no longer am, then the superhuman society will be seized by evil."

Not evil All Might, just people who were hurt by this rotten society of yours you so desperately protect.

"All Might:This is the responsibility of those of us with power."

"(Y/N):To help those that need saving."

A few seconds of silence go by before Recovery Girl takes a deep breath and continued the conversation.

"Recovery Girl:If that's the case All Might, then it's even more important for you to learn what it means to guide someone."

"All Might:Yes, ma'am."

How did it come to this Izu, why, are you just ment to suffer for your whole life for some reason, as punishment for something, why did you have to be chosen, I know this is your dream, to be here at U.A becoming a, hero, but I can't stand watching you go down this path sometimes, I always protected you when we were little but now, now I can't anymore, not like I did before, and I'll show you why these people aren't the heroes of this story, even if you hate me for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 219 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
1.3K 68 7
π•π„π’ππ„π‘π“πˆπ‹πˆπŽ ━ ❝I will destroy π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ who brings harm to what is mine!❞ ✿✼:*:゚*:ΰΌ…β­‘ Κ™Ι΄Κœα΄€ x κœ°α΄‡α΄!ᴍᴏᴋᴀ α΄€α΄‹α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺʏᴀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ β­‘ΰΌ…:*゚:*:✼✿ In which you...
662 11 8
This story starts with the fight between All Might and All for One. Tomura Shigaraki is devastated by his masters loss, so he comes up with a plan t...
422K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...