The Mute Prince || KTH & MYG...

By _Taehyungshi_95_

[ COMPLETE ] { HISTORIC AU | BOOK 1 } ______________________________________ This book won 3rd prize in the '... More

The Mute Prince
A/N
TEASER
✧ The Beginning ✧
✧ YN's Last Mission ✧
✧ They met each other ✧
✧ Evil Spirit? ✧
✧ Devil ✧
✧ Yoongi's Mistake ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 1 ✧
✧ Stay Alive ✧
✧ Her Wound ✧
✧ Boyfriend Or Boy Friend? ✧
✧ Nightmare ✧
✧ I Will Cook For You ✧
✧ He Can Speak ✧
✧ I Will Help You ✧
✧ Shaman's Information ✧
✧ Come Back Soon ✧
✧ Where Are You? ✧
✧ She Will Come Back ✧
✧ Who Are You? ✧
✧ Yoongi Will Never Forgive You ✧
✧ Change In YN's Behaviour ✧
✧ Don't Cry ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 2 ✧
✧ Hard To Believe ✧
✧ Prince Of Buyeo Kingdom ✧
✧ I Want To Paint You ✧
✧ I Want To See Him ✧
✧ Can I Kiss You? ✧
✧ Fight ✧
✧ YN Is My Sister ✧
✧ You Are My Son ✧
✧ Everything Is Messed Up ✧
✧ You Are My Angel ✧
✧ Help ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 3 ✧
✧ Damyang Village ✧
✧ Hallucination ✧
✧ Ae Ri ✧
✧ Save My Orabeoni ✧
✧ Yoongi ✧
✧ Where Is My Eomma? ✧
✧ Dani ✧
✧ Two Conditions ✧
✧ Everything Will Be Fine ✧
✧ End? ✧
✧ New Book ✧
✧New Fanfic✧

✧ Past ✧

3.9K 300 235
By _Taehyungshi_95_

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 20

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----King's Palace----

King's chamber

Queen Eun: I just can't believe my ears. My son finally started speaking again. ( She said happily )

King Kwan: It's a good news. But why you didn't bring Taehyung here, Chief Guard Yoongi?

Yoongi: He said he will come and meet you afterwards.

King Kwan: It's Okay. I and queen Eun will go and see him Instead.

Yoongi: Okay Your Highness! Then I will take my leave.

King Kwan: Wait!

Yoongi: Yes your highness?

King Kwan: Did you throw that girl's things out of the Prince's palace?

Yoongi: No your highness.

King Kwan: Why?

Yoongi: Actually, YN's brother came to the Prince's palace in the morning. He said that his sister left from Yandong village 3 weeks ago and- ( King Kwan cuts him off )

Queen Eun: If she left three weeks ago then why isn't she here yet?

Yoongi: ( He sighs ) I don't know about it, your highness. But now YN's brother is searching for her everywhere.

King Kwan: ( He nods his head and asks... ) Chief Guard what do you think about that girl YN? Should we keep her as Taehyung's bodyguard again?

Yoongi: It's up to you your highness. But his highness is waiting for YN. He still wants YN to be his bodyguard. 

King Kwan: What? ( He frowned his eyebrows. ) Why?

Yoongi: I don't know your highness.

King Kwan: Okay! You may leave.

Yoongi: Yes Your Highness! ( He bowed and left the King's chamber. )

Queen Eun: ( She looks at King Kwan ) I think you should send Yoongi away from here.

King Kwan: Why?

Queen Eun: Are you serious? Why are you acting as if you don't know anything?

King Kwan: I know what you are trying to say. But I can't send Yoongi away from here. He is the only person who can protect our son.

Queen Eun: But what if one day he remembers everything? What if he finds out that Taehyung killed his sister?

King Kwan: QUEEN EUN! ( He shouted ) Our son didn't kill that girl. And about Yoongi, if one day he regains his lost memory then I will do the same thing to him which I did to his father.

Queen Eun: ( Her eyes widened ) But-

King Kwan: Enough! I don't want to talk about it anymore. ( He glared at queen Eun and left his chamber. )

____________________________________________

----Taehyung's Palace----

Author:

Taehyung entered YN's room and placed the box on the table which he was carrying in his hand. When he started removing things from the box he heard a 'Meow'. Taehyung turned his back and looked down.

He saw the cat which YN gave him.

Taehyung: ( He picks up the cat. ) Are you here to help me? ( He smiles )

Author:

'Meow' was the only response he got from the cat. He placed the cat on the bed and again walks towards the table.

Taehyung: Let's start arranging her things now.

____________________________________________

----Shaman's Village----

Namjoon's House

Namjoon: Jungkook leave from here. These people are very dangerous.

Jungkook: Really Hyung? Then should I throw them out of your house?

Namjoon: Don't do anything stupid Jungkook. Just go from here.

Jimin: Yeah yeah listen to your big brother, human bunny.

YN: Yaah! What are you saying? Shut your mouth. ( She said to Jimin )

Hoseok: ( He looks at Namjoon. ) We are not here to harm anyone.

Namjoon: You tied me like this and yet have the audacity to say that you guys are not here to harm anyone?

YN: We will let you go but first let's clear the misunderstandings between us.

Jimin: Yes! First, listen to our side and then conclude.

Namjoon: Okay! But first, untie this. ( He points at the rope. )

Hoseok: No I am not going to do that.

YN: Orabeoni, please.

Hoseok: But YN- ( YN cuts him off )

YN: He will not do anything. If he really had an intention to harm us then he would have done that the moment he saw us in his house. Please Orabeoni, let him go.

Hoseok: ( He nods his head. )

Author:

Hoseok did what YN asked him to do.

Now Namjoon is standing in front of YN.

Namjoon: Explain yourself now.

YN: ( She nodded ) I am Angel YN. ( She looks at Hoseok ) He is Angel Hoseok. ( And now she looks at Jimin. ) And he is...  he is not an important person just ignore him. We came here- ( Jimin cuts her off )

Jimin: Yaah! How dare you say that I'm not an important person? ( He goes near Hoseok. ) Hyung let's go from here. I don't want to help this potato anymore.

Hoseok: Jimin calm down and be quiet, please.

Jimin: Hyung, you are also betraying me now? Okay, I am going. And I will never talk to you guys. ( He was about to cast a spell but Hoseok stopped him. )

Hoseok: You are not going anywhere. Stay here. ( He looks at YN ) YN stop joking around and be serious.

YN: Yes Orabeoni!

Jimin: Yes be serious. ( He glares at YN. )

YN: Yeah! yeah! ( She looks at Namjoon who is dangerously staring at her. ) We came here because we need your help.

Namjoon: What help?

YN: Do you know about Delan Prince?

Namjoon: Yes I know about him. So what?

YN: So we want you to help us to end that devil's chapter who is capturing Prince Taehyung's body.

Namjoon: And why do you think that I will help you?

YN: ( She sighs ) Look you are our last hope. Please don't say no.

Namjoon: ( He raised an eyebrow and clenched his jaw. ) Okay I will help you. But before that tell me how did you enter in my house? The door was locked then how did you came in? Did you use your powers to enter in my house?

YN: No the door wasn't locked. It was open and as soon as we entered in your house a big cage fell on us.

Jimin: I think before us somebody else came inside your house.

Namjoon: It's impossible. If somebody else had entered in my house then that cage would have fell on that person. But instead it fell on you both.

YN: How should I make you believe on us? ( She sighs. )

Author:

Iseul who is in Jungkook's body is listening to their conversation while smirking. But soon her eyes widened when she heard Jimin's suggestion.

Jimin: ( He looks at Hoseok ) Hyung! Shall we show him the past?

Hoseok: ( He looks at Jimin ) Yes we can do that.

Jimin: Okay then I will show him the past.

Author:

Jimin walks towards Namjoon.

Jimin: If you want to see the past then please close your dragon eyes. ( He said to Namjoon. )

Namjoon: I am not going to do that. What if you do something to me?

Jimin: Aish this man is really annoying.

YN: ( She scoffs ) Not more than you.

Hoseok: YN! ( He glares at her )

YN: Sorry Orabeoni. ( She pouts and looks down. )

Jimin: What should I do now Hyung? ( He asked Hoseok )

Hoseok: ( He looks at Namjoon. ) Look we are angels so we will not harm any innocent person. Trust us, please.

Namjoon: ( He nods his head )

Jimin: Thank god! Now please close your eyes.

Author:

Namjoon closed his eyes and Jimin cast a spell on Namjoon so that he can see the past.

After seeing the past Namjoon opened his eyes and turned his back.

Namjoon: Jungkook you?

Author:

When Namjoon looked at Jungkook, Iseul cast a spell and got out of Jungkook's body and immediately disappeared from there.

Meanwhile, Jungkook collapsed on the ground.

Hoseok, Jimin, YN and Namjoon saw Iseul coming out of Jungkook's body and getting disappeared immediately.

Hoseok: Who was that? Jimin let's go and check outside.

Jimin: Yes Hyung!

Author:

Hoseok and Jimin walked out of the house to find Iseul.

Meanwhile, Namjoon runs towards Jungkook.

Namjoon: Jungkookaa! ( He runs towards Jungkook )

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙏

____________________________________________

I'm lost for words 😵
____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
25.7K 1.5K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
95.4K 4.5K 29
| COMPLETED | | WILL SOON UNDERGO EDITING | "Will you just go back to hell? Or will I have to drag you there?" Yoongi whispers harshly but Jimin neve...
77.1K 1.6K 83
Complete πŸ’―βœ… ------ Lalisa Manoban the next heir of the RedSkull had an accident, this accident brings back all her memories from her parents to her...