And They Were Roommates

Por zuppo__

Dream and George move in together right after high school but they soon realize that they have feelings towar... Más

Introduction :]
Chapter 1 // Moving Day
Chapter 2 // The Park
Chapter 3 // "Oh Dream"
Chapter 4 // Coming Out
Chapter 5 // "What was that for?"
Chapter 6 // Paint Fight
Chapter 7 // Reassurance
Chapter 8 // Confessions At Sunset
Chapter 9 //"You give good hugs"
Chapter 10 // Night Out Bowling
Chapter 11 // Morning Talk
Chapter 12 // Sapnap's Visit
Chapter 13 // Sapnap's Here!
Chapter 14 // Beach Day
Chapter 16 // LOVES

Chapter 15 // Streaming And Prying

416 17 46
Por zuppo__

A few days had gone by and the three boys had never felt happier to be hanging out together again. It was obvious that their connection hadn't changed at all with their time apart.

Rain fell hard outside and strong wind harshly swayed the trees outside. Unwilling to go outside, the boys stayed inside for the day and hung out. They played board games, made food together, and watched a few episodes of a show.

"How's the whole streaming thing going for you guys?" Sapnap asked, everyone sat in the living room with a cup of coffee.

"Pretty good, I get like a seventy 'k' viewer average on Twitch," Dream said.

"No fuckin' way, that's awesome, you guys are like famous now!" Sapnap exclaimed.

"I wouldn't say famous... maybe 'well known'," George said.

"Well how many followers or viewers or whatever do you have?" Sapnap asked George.

"I have two million subs on YouTube and about thirty 'k' viewers when I'm live."

"Dude, you guys are totally famous," Sapnap said.

"Yeah well Dream has ten million subs on YouTube so he's more famous than me..." George bragged for him.

"What the fuck? Dude that's fuckin' incredible, congrats. That's not easy."

"Thanks," Dream said shyly.

"We could stream?" Sapnap suggested.

"Sure!" Dream said, excited. "What do you want to play?"

"We could just mess around on a minecraft world and do a Q&A," George suggested.

"Are you any good at playing Minecraft?" Dream asked.

"Of course," Sapnap said pridefully.

"We'll see about that," Dream smirked.

The boys all crammed into one small office space and got Sapnap set up on a laptop that was too laggy for his own good.

"Hey guys," Dream introduced to his stream. "Today I'm here with George, obviously, and an awesome high school friend who is visiting, Sapnap!"

"Sup guys, Dream can I- can I- am I allowed to curse on stream?"

"Yeah I don't care," Dream said.

"Fuck yea!"

"Chillllll," Dream said while George snickered in the background. "Anyway, Sapnap plays a lot of Valorant and Fortnite so we'll see how good he is at Minecraft."

"What do you mean? I'm excellent- I'm literally the best Minecraft player... ever."

"Oh really?" Dream challenged.

"Hell yea," Sapnap continued.

"How about I make a bunch of- like... like a bunch of mini tests- and then you guys- you guys will like... like compete and see who's the best," George suggested.

"Yeah that sounds awesome," Dream agreed. "Cause I'm definitely gonna beat his ass."

"You wanna beat my ass? Dream?" Sapnap joked.

"Oh shut up, idiot."

As George started to build some parkour obstacles and battles to fight, they made small talk and answered questions from donos.

"Katie asks how tall am I compared to George and Sapnap," Dream reads aloud.

"Ohhhh I am so much bigger and stronger than him, it's unreal guys," Sapnap says.

"You're such a liar," Dream smiles.

"It goes Dream, me, then Sapnap," George clarifies.

"That's totally not true, it's me, then Dream, then baby boy George. George is literally the smallest," Sapnap continues.

"Sapnap, Dream is literally six two, so he's obviously the tallest. So then it's just between you and me and I am just clearly the taller one."

"What if I took a picture and posted it on Twitter for the fans to decide," Dream suggested.

"Yes! Let's do that, let's show the world how short you are Sapnap," George giggled.

Dream laughed along with George, knowing that their heights were close but George definitely took the cake.

"We'll be right back guys," Dream said, putting his view in f5 before leaving.

The two brunettes stood next to each other against the wall while Dream took the picture. When he got a good picture, the boys went over to look at the picture.

All chat could hear Sapnap shouting in the distance "delete it!"

"Delete it Dream! It's wrong, you... it's a bad angle," Sapnap accused.

"YESSS! I'm taller!" George cheered. "It's okay, we love a short king," he teased.

"I'm not short, I'm average height."

Dream posts the picture on his account, puts his headset back on, and tells his fans to go look at the picture.

"Alright mods, run a poll right now, who's taller."

They waited for a bit, small banter filling the air as the votes came rolling in.

"Look guys, they think I'm handsome," Sapnap bragged as he scrolled through Twitter comments.

"Clearly I'm more handsome," George argued.

"Damn, it must suck to be blind George because clearly I'm better looking," Sapnap snapped.

"Oh shit, he got you good George," Dream chimed in.

"Okay fine, Dream, you be the tie-breaker, who's better looking?"

"Hmmmm," Dream thought about it long and hard before speaking up again, "definitely George, sorry Sapnap."

"What?!" Sapnap shouted. "That's biased, you- it- I'm just better, you're both blind."

"Sorry, I'm not into short guys," Dream smirked.

"That's messed up," Sapnap says sadly.

George laughed hysterically at Dreams' insult and felt his cheeks heat up from Dreams' decision. If he says he's not into Sapnap, is that implying that he is into me? Maybe I'm just looking too far into it...

"Next question..." Dream says aloud, "...is for Sapnap I guess. They asked 'how...'" Dream paused reading and laughed to himself. "'How gay is Dream on a scale of one to ten'," Dream can't stop laughing.

The two other boys joined his laughter as Sapnap began thinking of his answer.

"Definitely a solid nine," Sapnap answered.

"Nine?!" Dream exclaimed. "Why that high of an answer?"

"Okay fine, maybe a seven or eight. You're not a 'yass queen' but you're definitely very friendly with George over there."

"Alright, you're done," George jokes. "Go sit in the corner, you're in timeout now."

Dream shyly stayed quiet as his cheeks blossomed into a rose red. The stream could hear George and Sapnap shuffling around in the background as George rolled Sapnap's chair into a corner. Dream smiled to himself as George told off Sapnap and made up some silly excuse to tell chat.

"Dream just likes to give a lot of hugs, guys," George says. "Nothing weird, guys," he laughs. "It's his love language."

"Is it his love language to cuddle you in bed?" The mic picks up Sapnaps voice from his corner.

"Sapnap shut up. It's not- We don't cuddle, we're just sharing a bed! A big bed... with plenty of space. You better be grateful too because otherwise you'd be sleeping on the floor you brat."

"Dreammm, George called me a mean name," Sapnap 'tattled' on George.

"Good," Dream muttered.

Sapnap sarcastically gasped and pretended to have his feelings hurt.

"I thought we were friends," Sapnap pretended to pout and rolled his chair back over to his screen.

The boys bickered and answered questions throughout the rest of their stream and stopped it around two and half hours.

"You guys have the best career ever," Subpoena said once the steam ended. "Just play video games and chat with people who adore you."

"It's fun but it's hard being so funny," George sighed dramatically.

"Oh shut up, you know I'm definitely the funniest," Sapnap clapped back. "Maybe I should become a streamer."

"You should try college first," Dream chimed in.

"Ugh, you sound like my dad," Sapnap complained.

"I'm right though, you're super good with technology. You'd be a great IT or something. And once you graduate there will be plenty of job opportunities. The world is never running out of computers."

"He's right," George said. George personally didn't have a lot of faith in Sapnap to make it through college - he barely made it through high school - but he thinks it will be a great opportunity to meet new people and make new experiences. He's real smart, just not good with getting along with teachers or turning in assignments on time.

Although the stream was fun, it had definitely worn the three of them out. They all scattered throughout the house and had some alone time. Dream sat on the patio in the sun, reading his book but definitely dozing off. George was in the master bedroom and Sapnap was in his guest bedroom.

After a good half hour alone and Dream asleep in his lawn chair outside in the sun, Sapnap took the opportunity to approach George about his "thing" with Dream.

Sapnap knocked twice on the door and George granted him entry.

"What's up? You need something?" George asked.

"Kinda... in a way," Sapnap said, trying to hide the smirk on his face.

"What is it..?" George asked suspiciously.

Sapnap walked over to where George was sitting on his bed and sat down next to him and got comfortable. He wrapped his arm around George's shoulder and pulled him into an awkward side hug thing.

"What is going on," George questioned.

"Listen, I'm just gonna rip the band-aid off... Do you and Dream have something going on?"

This took George aback. He wasn't used to such blunt questions, although this was Sapnap after all. He tried to quickly come up with a lie.

"No..." George said, lying through his teeth. "What makes you think that?"

"Literally everything you guys do just seems fruity to me."

"Well we are both gay in one way or another so yeah, that would make sense if we're being 'fruity'," George said using finger quotations.

"Nah, there's definitely something more," Sapnap pried. George was definitely going to be harder to crack.

"Well you're not explaining yourself very well. What are you talking about?" he said trying to play dumb.

"Oh come on, the whole Spanish rice thing. The constant hugging. The smiling and giggling. You guys are sharing a bed for Christ's sake," Sapnap said, listing off all of the things he had noticed over the trip.

Unfortunately for Sapnap, George had long before come up with a list of excuses.

"I have a deep love for Spanish rice, I have anxiety so compression - like hugging - helps calm me down, we smile because we're friends, sorry you're miserable all the time," George joked, "and we're sharing a bed so you don't have to sleep on the floor. Why can't you just be grateful."

"Wow, this is not going to be easy to get out of you. I know there's something up with you two. I just do and I'm going to get you to admit it."

"Yeah I already knew you thought there was something up with us. You literally said, and I quote, 'you guys are cute'. I just ignored it because that Spanish rice was all that was on my mind."

"So then you're saying... that there is absolutely nothing going on with you two..." Sapnap continued to push answers from George.

George paused. And for once, George didn't have a reply prepared. He didn't know what to say. Did he tell the truth? Did he lie? What if Sapnap would turn around and spill everything to Dream?

i didn't edit this at all so sorry if there were any grammar mistakes. but i haven't uploaded in literal months so i figured you'd be happy with getting another chapter haha

hope you enjoyed! i'm trying to cram as many chapters as i can before i burn out again

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

768 14 12
Dream and George used to be best friends when there were little kids but Geroge's family moved away and he ended up forgetting about Dream, but Dream...
72.8K 2K 34
High school AU Sapnap and George did not get along well, only held together by there mutual friend Dream. What happens after a drunken night bring...
2.3K 67 30
Hi this is my first fanfic ever lol The characters are all high schoolers. Clay is new and meets them for the first time. They all live around the sa...
21.1K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...