Do I really Hate You?

By The_Mysterious_Girl_

someone is crying and shouting "Because of you.... we lost her... I lost her.... we lost our mother" If... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Introduction to my ocs
Prequel part 1
BROTHERS (PREQUEL PART 2)
ocs appearance
REAL POWER ( PREQUEL PART 3)
Author's note
AN UNEXPECTED GUEST
DAD?!!! A CHILDHOOD FRIEND?!!
Explanation!!!
Why?!!
Mysterious person
Feeling better
Confrontation
Fighting over silly things
Having Fun Time With Your close ones
Photo shoot
Funny Fights
Unknown people!?
Hiding
A Mission!?
Departure
Arrival of the mysterious person
Captain Sword!?
Training starts (part one)

Prankster!?

218 12 5
By The_Mysterious_Girl_

Previously~

Seeing this everyone shares a laugh and Halilintar blushes because of this....

Boboiboy : (in between of his laughing) Hahahaha....yeah right Hali....you are not scared of anyone except of Gempa....am I wrong...hahaha.....p uh pppP

Halilintar : Hey! Come on! Don't embarss me like this!!

Boboiboy : Okay okay...I'm sorry...(wipes a tear from eye due to over laughing)

While they were laughing some other people came out of the dark portal created by Lunar and trying to find a hiding spot for themselves.....while they were searching a certain someone noticed them and....

Present~

Halilintar : (notices them) Halilintar blade (summons his weapon and throws it towards them) Hiyaa!!!

The blade goes infront of those unknown people and stucks in the wall of the cafeteria...

???? : Ahhhh.....Hali don't try to kill us will ya!? (said swiping his sweat)

???? : You are so mean Brother Halilintar....hmph....(said turning face away from Halilintar that he is angry)

???? : Can't you make sure who you are attacking Halilintar....(said pouting)

Everyone fell silent until....

Solar and Halilintar : WHAT ARE YOU THREE TROUBLE MAKERS DOING!? YOU THREE SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING RIGHT!!!! (Shouts at them seeing them in the cafeteria)

???? : Hey....I'm here as well....

Solar and Halilintar : OCHOBOT!!

Taufan : You should train more Hali and we were not sleeping from the beginning....(said with "it's obvious" face)

Blaze : How can you possibly think that we can sleep when it's very noisy.....we are not Ice you know....(saying with same face)

Duri : And it's funny to think that Solar and Brother Halilintar have fallen to such a simple trick...Hehehehe.....(chuckles)

Halilintar : Wait does that mean....(looks towards Solar who seemed get it as well)

Solar : We have been.....(does the same thing)

So,Ha : Tricked!!! R!!

Everyone turns where Boboiboy is and saw that he was not there anymore...... Lunar and Aria are no where to be seen as well...

Solar : Huh!? Where is he!?

Halilintar : And where is Lunar and Aria!?

Kaizo : (sighs) Can't expect anything else from our no.1 prankster....

Yaya : Wait.... Prankster....(asked confused)

Ying : But Boboiboy hates pranks...

Mechabot : Are you guys really Boboiboy's friends!? You literally don't know a single thing about him....

Fang : Small correction... Boboiboy hates to get pranked...

Gopal : What's the difference in those two!? (Confused)

Taufan : The difference is that he hates to be pranked by someone else but.....(stops)

Blaze : But loves to prank others....

Duri : That's right!! And this time he wasn't even doing a prank....he was just playing around....and yet these two got fooled...hehehe....

Gopal : Just playing around!? Dude are you serious!? He literally made them dress into waitresses and here you are telling me that he was just playing around.....(said pointing out)

Fang : It's the fact Gopal.... if Boboiboy starts pranking then this whole will be on Chaos....

Kaizo : Can't deny that...be grateful that he stopped pranking or else who could say you three might be in heaven already...

Listening this Yaya, Ying and Gopal dropped their mouths in shock....

Blaze : That's true....and that is the reason we know alot about pranking stuff ...

Duri : That's right!! (said being enthusiastic)

Taufan : You three are shocked just by listening this.....If you guys know even more about him then you guys are going be fainted for a whole year......Hehehe.....

G,Ya,Yi : That means Boboiboy have even more secrets!! (said shocked)

Gempa : (jumps into the scene) Wait guys.....wait..... there are no secrets......don't take Taufan's words so seriously okay....he is just joking.....right Taufan~(looks at Taufan seriously)

Taufan got chills under his skin while Blaze and Thorn hug eachother trembling and the other three made a save distance between themselves.....

Taufan : (scared) Yeah.....yeah.....I...I was just joking around......hehehehe ( chuckles awkwardly)

Gempa : See that.....(said smiling)

Gopal : Okay....if you say so.....(said scratching his head)

Yaya : So you guys are saying that Boboiboy literally loves pranking others......right!?

Kaizo and Fang nod to this and then Halilintar and Solar came into the scene.....

Solar : Um....Hey guys.....Mind if we go and change back into ourselves.....

By hearing this Gempa was about something but a smack sound can be heard

Halilintar : (smacks Solar with his hand) Eish.....why are you asking them you idiot.....we are supposed to ask Gempa not them....

Solar : Ergh.....(gets up) you don't have to smack me like that to tell that....and you don't have any right to talk when you can't even ask them....I atleast asked  them....

Like this they started to argue even more while Gempa got tick marks his head and the others and the remaining elementals got chills by this....even Ice got chills.....

Others and remaining elementals : [This is not going to end in a peaceful way]

Gempa : (tick marks still on) Hey you two..... stop fighting......

But Halilintar and Solar continues to fight without listening a single word of Gempa and then......

Gempa : (activates his earth gloves) (eyes are hidden in shadow of his hair) I.SAID.STOP.FIGHTING!!! (shouted and smacked both Halilintar and Solar on their heads with his gloves)

Halilintar and Solar : AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!/OOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! 

Halilintar : (rubs his soar head) What gives Gem-(cuts himself after seeing Gempa's face)

Solar : That hu-(does the same thing) 

Gempa : What happened!? Does that hurt!? (asked with a cold face.... colder than Kaizo's)

Halilintar and Solar : (shook their heads rapidly as a no)

Gempa : Good.....so....you two wanted to change right....(asked with a normal face)

Halilintar and Solar : (nods)

Gempa : Then why are you asking me.....

Everyone in the cafeteria except Gempa : Huh!?

Gempa : Why are you all looking so shocked...

Halilintar : You agreed so easily....(asked confused)

Solar : Yeah......(confused as well)

Everyone nods to this cause everyone know 's that Gempa isn't the one who would let you go so easily....

Gempa : Hey! Don't get the wrong idea okay....I'm not telling you two that you both can change.....(said smiling)

Mechabot : Then what do you mean!?

Gempa : I mean......

So

This the promised chapter...

Sorry that I haven't updated the book the day that I said I would update....

The reason is that my phone have gave me a trouble and now it's not working at all :(

And I'm updating this chapter from my laptop....

I wish you guys like this chapter 

And I will try my best to update the book more frequently

And have a good day/nytzz

Your Author Anu

Signing Off!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 60 7
In an alternate timeline, BoBoiBoy/Kurai rejected their hug, because he is too lost in his anger and vengeance, thus staying evil. Now, TAPOPS will h...
9.5K 480 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...
963 44 5
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗕𝗼𝗶𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝘂 𝗗𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻, 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼�...
61.9K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...