The Parallel Game (Cont.)

By dAceofS

This is the continuation of one of the books in my previous account @sadhubhai The parallel game was one of m... More

Hello...
Welcome and Welcome back
Konji pesida venaam
~Sirikaadhey~
Hey
~Vennilavum Ponninadhiyum~
~Vennilave Vennilave~

Recap

57 9 105
By dAceofS

So, I'm happy with the response I'm getting for 'vennilavum Ponninadhiyum' especially because it came literally a year after 'sirikadhey.'

Love you guys, you lot are awesome.

Also, Not_for_sale_4419 asked me for a recap chapter.

Ask and you shall receive....

Firstly, the characters....

Vijay- Police officer undercover as student, part time assassin.

Mithra- Anirudh's cousin, student and a huge vijay enthusiast

Ajith- fake student, a secret drug lord, part time kabbadi player.

Yazhini- the only known student apart from ajith from pheonix college, part time dancer.

Avanthika- world's best boss/task handler, part time vijay's caretaker

Anirudh- a musician, part time student

Adithi- a student, zumba enthusiast, joins the squad late.

Angelina- a student, the most informed member of the squad.

Shriya- a student, part of the squad.

Madhu- same as shriya.

Sreyas- part of ani's band, part time student, part of the squad.

Iyappan- same as sreyas

Shashank a.k.a shanky- same as iyappan.

Sajith- same as Shashank.

Abhi- mithra's brother, student.

Satish- student, part time drug control cheif and vijay's buddy.

Shirag- a maybe apprentice of ajith, villain, drug lord.

Ellarayum cover pannite nu nenaikuren...

Okay... So...

Recap....

The story starts with anirudh vibing to AR Rahman and fantasising about his non existant love life.

He gets distracted due to mithra's call. Mithra calls him to tell him about the karaoke party the squad are having at her place to celebrate their entry to the last year of college.

The squad includes mithra, ani, shriya, madhu, Shashank, sajith, iyappan and sreyas.

They have fun for a while and then, shriya and madhu being the only sensible people in the grouo drop the bomb that they have been given assignment which the rest of the Dunder heads forgot to do.

So, they race with time to do it and mithra loses as she still has one problem to finish on the day of submission.

Mithra asks ani and the boys of all people, for help with maths. She gets whacked into reality and then decides to persuade a fresher into completing her work.

The fresher turns out to be as bad as her in maths and he persuades another guy into doing it.

She gets called out by the professor and then realises how big of a Dunderhead she and the guy who completed her work were.

She catches him and he blurts out the truth. She asks him his name and he says 'poga poga theriyum,' skeptic enough...

Next day, the squad gets to know that they are having a competition organised by cesco and they are sending out an intern to each of the participating college to facilitate for the competition.

Their college's intern is...

....

Vijay!

Vijay jells well with mithra and makes a buddy, sathish.

He runs into mithra's squad and people from pheonix college during a cesco party.

They exchange words again and mithra realises she has developed a crush on vijay.

That night, vijay and sathish get into an accident and are then attacked by some goons. Vijay handles them in style.

Then sathish demands him to tell the truth... Vijay tells him that he is an undercover police officer and is here on a mission.

His mission- to stop drugs supply to college.

Next day, mithra plans to extend a friendly olive branch to vijay and take him to a movie along with the squad.

However, he doesn't come to college, she then gets to know that vijay met with an accident.

The whole squad goes to the hospital to visit vijay... He gells well with them and they form a friendship (sorta.)

Mithra tells him not to treat her like an outsider and vijay agrees.

Ani gives mithra vijay's number and they talk, next day 'kadhal sadugudu' chapter happens. (read it, it's kinda too cute for me to summarise)

They grow closer.

The competition begins and due to a technical issue, the quiz and debate team are sent first and the rest are delayed.

Mithra and Angelina are the only ones  from the squad in the teams, so mithra is apprehensive, she agrees to go for vijay and also because Angelina is going to be there.

Mithra tells abhi to help anirudh, who is planning to propose to Aditi. Abhi agrees and then makes her blurt out that she has feelings for vijay.

Vijay and mithra both develop feelings for vijay, but vijay is stopped due to his daily self loathjng guilt trip and mithra is stopped due to her apprehension.

Throughout the competition, vijay supports mithra wheneber she stumbles and mithra's feelings toward him become even more firm.

During the quiz, during the grace time when they both used to work together and during the couple dance, later!

Ani proposes to Aditi and she accepts. They both indulge in some kid friendly P.D.A the next  day and then just have a good time as a couple.

After that, the quiz and debates team leave and the squad comes over to the hotel as they are part of the art, music and kabbadi team.

They have a surprise dance competition, and vijay and mithra dance as pairs in it.

The squad make a plan to ignite the  spark between mithra and vijay. Mithra takes the plan and implements it but only feeds him and comes back.

Her friends tell her to up her game and mithra starts thinking about it.

The squad and vijay, who are DIA college students run into their rivals, phoenix college students and they have a small spat. Both the groups decide to resolve this on the kabbadi ground.

Later one day, Angelina's long term BF is introduced, Vicky... They have been in a 5 year relationship and Angelina plans to leave to abroad after degree to stay with him and do her masters.

On the same day, sreyas proposes to madhu and she accepts for a courtship.

During all of this, Vijay goes and subdues a drug deal and a local amateurish gangster. He does this often in this story and 'avi' is his task handler and informant.

Avi gets information that something big is going to happen in the kabbadi match and starts to search answers for it.

Ajith prepares for battle.

Somewhere a mysterious girl starts getting close to a mysterious man.

Here, the squad celebrates Angelina-Vicky's 5th anniversary and Sreyas's proposal to madhu and her kinda acceptance.

After that the squad disperses and Aditi and Anirudh indulge is some singing/PDA.

Mithra catches them on it and goes for a walk to clear her head.

Vijay comes back from killing his latest target and they both run into each other....

What happens next? Well that is what the previous chapter, i.e yesterday's update is about....

So, I hope I covered everything and you are all caught up...

So, Tags:

jeriffa
mszaalima
Sanjjana14
Telugu_girl
  xPurpleStarz 
missnwrites
Tharazyra2006
srimathiramakrishnan
Vsgcrocks07
ArjunTamilwriter
shadow_crizz2
shivaalya_krishnavi
Tharazyra2006

I guess I covered everyone....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.3K 37
Hitesh A cheerful man and an honest, successful lawyer. When his sister commits suicide, he is shattered and blames himself for her death. He wants t...
98.9K 2.3K 45
Two hearts two souls and two pairs of eyes that shed their every tear for each other. 'JAI DEVARAJU' Humble and always respects others. Angry f...
6.3K 507 42
Hellow guys I decided to continue my story love triangle here on this account so if u want to read this so plz u have to read the previous chaps on @...
657 49 19
An arrogant, classy, egoistic businessman, Jahaan's life is turned upside down when he encounters a simple college girl, Jannat. How does Jahaan...