The Epic : In a different sit...

Dr_Aim4 által

The epic Mahabharata thought in a different way... What if Karna and Pandavas got reunited? What if Draupadi... Több

Acknowledgement
Character Sketch
Part 1 : The Truth
Part 2 : The Search
Part 3 : Known to younger clan
Part 4 : The unwelcomed welcome in Hastinapur
Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers
Part 6 : The Unfortunate Encounter
Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth
Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers
Part 9 : Love from the parents
Part 10 : Family Reunion
Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship
Part 12 : Blooming Love
Part 13 : The Ceremony
Part 14 : The Impact Of War On Minds & Hearts
Part 15 : The War
Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion
Part 17 : The Danger Ahead
Part 18 : The Suspicion
Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love
Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love
Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers
Part 23 : The Anger
Part 24 : The Swayamvar
Part 25 : The Worst Politics
Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision
Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom
Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan
Part 29 : The Winner
Part 30 : Marriage Plans
Part 31 : The Impending Danger
Part 32 : The War For Survival
Part 33 : Teased By Family
Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes
Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts
Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada
Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback
Part 38 : Thoughts
Part 39 : Confrontation
Part 40 : Plans For Fight
Part 41 : Emotional Battle
Part 42 : Planning Of War
Part 43 : Useless Banter Of Brothers 🤭
Part 44 : Mother-Son Convo
Part 45 : The Bonds
Sorry
Part 46 : Good News
Part 47 : The Fight
Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna
Part 49 : Birth Of Krishna
Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)
Cover
Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)
Part 52 : Krishna's Marriage
Announcement Of Marriage

Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest

1K 61 6
Dr_Aim4 által

Arjun knew that Yudhishtir won't allow him to say all those against his dearest brothers... So he thought of going against it...

It was better for him to reveal it all to the other pandavas... But he thought of arranging few things at first and then telling everything about it...

With this, he went to a free space in the palace where no one passed much... He took his bow and arrow and spelt few mantras...
As soon as he released the arrow from the bow through the bow string, the arrow hit the earth beneath and it went deep down the earth... A deep hole was formed in the place which had enough space for them to rest and sleep...

He then went inside and released another arrow so that the hole opens up somewhere in the area far from the palace... When he finally could open up the area and made successful arrangements for the runaway, he came up, not before concealing the opening area...

He then released another arrow which concealed the place properly where the hole was made.... Arjun marked the place to remember about its location...

He then went to his brothers and narrated everything to them... Regarding his thoughts and his findings...

As usual, Yudhishtir couldn't believe how low his brothers had stooped...

He went with Arjun and saw the pillar which Arjun had examined... Everything got clear in front of him...

But the most difficult thing was to control Bheem's anger... When Bheem got to know everything, he got uncontrollable and wanted to destroy the Kauravas at that instant...

Yudhishtir ordered him not to lose his calm... On the other hand, Arjun sent a message to Karna about the situation...

Karna, on receiving Arjun's message, got tensed... But he knew that one wrong move can destroy everything...

He quickly sent a message to Arjun stating that they should save themselves but the Kauravas shouldn't know about that... Otherwise they may plan something else to kill them...

Arjun told everyone what Karna had said to him earlier... And to fulfill Karna's advice, they needed to survive on fruits or any other eatables brought from other sources apart from the ones given to them by Purochan...

So, according to their plan, they used to stay in the hole at the night and ate the fruits brought by Arjun from the jungle where he went everyday to know the safer and shorter route to escape...

The days passed by... Purochan never left a chance to please the royal family unknown to the fact that they knew everything and didn't ate anything served by him...

On the day of Amavasya, Kunti started a Puja to protect her family and called all the people to attend a feast arranged by them...

As they were poor people, the subjects ate food that was much greater in amount than what they usually ate... In that feast came a tribal woman along with her 5 sons... They ate so much that they couldn't even stand properly... So though everyone went to their home, they stayed back with the royal family...

At the night when everyone slept, Arjun and Bheem made the palace catch fire and they went away... As they escaped, they saw the huge flame from the palace visible to them...

With this, they escaped the place and went to the shores of river Ganga where Arjun made a boat quickly and helped everyone to sail through the river...

As they arrived at a safe place, they saw Karna on his chariot waiting for them... Karna told them to accompany him to Anga Pradesh... But they said that they wanted to roam around the place for a few days and then return to Anga...

Karna obliged and returned to his kingdom after ensuring that they were safe...

On the other hand the Pandavas started roaming the place, disguised as a Brahmin...

They enjoyed the beautiful and serene atmosphere of the place and while roaming around, they went in a dark forest... Where sunlight failed to enter properly...

In the excitement of discovering the place fully, they entered inside...

The forest was very deep and the canopy of the trees were such that sunlight too wasn't allowed to penetrate inside... Suddenly Arjun remembered Dronacharya's words... The forest where they entered in zest wasn't a simple forest... It was mysterious and was the kingdom of the Rakshasas... No person who entered inside could go outside without the permission of the Rakshas Raj - Hidimb...

The whole forest was ruled by the demon king Hidimb and his sister Hidimba...

When Arjun remembered the whole lecture, he looked towards Yudhishtir to see him already looking towards him... With the exchange of glances, Arjun understood that Yudhishtir too remembered everything... They didn't say anything regarding this to the others as they thought that they may get scared...

Arjun : This jungle doesn't seem to be good Jyesth... I think we should all stay together to fight against anything...

Bheem : No need to fear Arjun... I'm here right... We all will stay together... If anything happens I'll protect everyone...

Arjun knew Karna would be tensed when he won't see his family in the forest... So he thought of sending a message to him... He took an arrow and released it only to see the arrow returning back to his quiver...

He understood that an arrow too can't escape from the jungle... He got into thinking ... He knew Karna would be very tensed... Finally he did something which he thought would reach his eldest brother...

He called Madhav in his mind... As they were 2 bodies 1 soul, Telepathy was strong for them... He requested his Madhav to inform Karna that they wanted to roam around for some more time and that Karna shouldn't get tensed for them...

Krishna knowing what was on Arjun's mind, sent a message to Karna imploring the same and made it sure that Subhadra knew everything too...

On the other hand, as the Pandavas and Kunti was roaming around the forest, they attracted the sight of the demons who were resting on a tree...

Hidimb : I'm getting the scent of humans in this jungle...

Hidimba : We haven't tasted humans for so many years...

Hidimb : Go to those petty humans Hidimba and bring them to our kingdom... Our subjects would be happy to see a feast arranged for them...

Hidimba : As you wish Jyesth...

With this, Hidimba took the disguise of a beautiful lady and came in front of a tree... She sat there and started crying incoherently...

As the Pandavas heard someone's cry, they got alert... Bheem stepped forward to see what's the matter...

As they reached the place, Bheem was shocked to see a beautiful lady crying her heart out... He wanted to ask her what happened and when he saw that everyone was seeing her suspiciously, he gained the courage to ask her...

Bheem : What happened to you lady? Why are you crying?

Hidimba : I'm lost in this jungle...

Bheem : Did you enter here alone?

Hidimba : No... I came here with my family... But that demon killed my parents... I got saved somehow... Now I'm alone... They will come and kill me...

Bheem : You don't need to fear... Come with us... We'll take care of you and fight the demons too if they come to harm you...

The words of Bheem shocked everyone... The brothers never knew that Bheem could talk to anyone this sweetly... They understood that Bheem was hooked with the beauty of the demoness...

Hidimba wants to kill Pandavas while Bheem was hooked in her beauty... What will happen? Can Bheem save his family? Will Hidimba take them to his brother or will she plot something else? Tune in to know more...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

130K 5.4K 65
What if draupathi was saved by her friend during dhut sabha..... What will happen when draupathi started her new journey with an unexpected peason...
23.9K 1.1K 15
What if Karna was the incarnation of one of the strongest Warriors of Treta Yuga (Second Age)? What if he was an ansh of Mahadev? What if Lord Surya...
61.2K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...
166K 9.9K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...