Thousand Years

By AnnaMorgan178

Children and best friends Y/N and Loki are having fun with mischief and pranks until one day as young adults... More

Punishment
Earth
Familiar Face
The Threat
Attack on NYC
Together
Escape
Secret Entrance
An offer you can't refuse
Introduction
The Battle
Reality
The Mission
No time to rest
Reinforcements
Closing in
Dawn
Not according to plan
Denial
A year has passed
Making history
Time Heist
Sacrifice
Is this a dream?
Help
Redemption
An Unexpected Proposal
Surprise!
King and Queen of Asgard

Bestfriends

89 3 0
By AnnaMorgan178

The morning broke through the long stone windows, revealing a large oak table adorned with all different options of food and drink.

'Call the children for their breakfast' Ordered a large muscular man,white hair and a beard with a beautiful woman in a long white dress sitting next to him. Odin and Frigga, King and Queen.

'Morning father!' A young boy strolled in with a great smile,grinning and with golden hair.

'Ah! Thor! My boy, I hoped you slept well because we have another training session after breakfast' Odin beamed.

'Always father!'

After a few minutes there was no sign of the other son,Odin started to get annoyed. Frigga tried to convince Odin that he should have patience and she was sure there was a reason why he was late. Then in a flash a toad lept onto the table and landed in Odin's porridge in front of him, you could hear children giggling from under the table.

'LOKI!!!!!'

Odin jumped up and the two children ran out from under the table,heading for the hallway still giggling.

'You need to talk to him Frigga before I do!' Growled Odin,Frigga gave a nod trying to hide a smile.

In the hallway corridor Loki and his best friend Y/N were laughing. They usually played pranks around the royal palace,now they were getting older Loki learned to improve his powers.
Y/N was not yet taught on how to control her magic - her parents were more afraid about the magic because they had no magic themselves. Y/N's mother aided Frigga in the palace and her father was in the Asgardian army so neither had either the time or knowledge to help her harness it's energy.

'That was amazing Loki' gushed Y/N
'Did you see the look on Odin's face?!'
Y/N tried acting it out, Loki laughed until he saw his mother Frigga walking towards him.

'Please go home Y/N, I need to speak with Loki' she touched Y/N's shoulder gently and gave her a nod.

'Was fun - as it always is Prince Loki' she winked knowing it always flustered him.
Once she left Frigga watched her boy, almost an Adolescent and so much to learn,a lot of responsibility to come; So she enjoyed that he was enjoying himself and not forgetting to have fun. Unlike Thor who wanted to train everyday for his dad's approval. After all Thor was to take over his fathers throne one day.

'No pranks or tricks in front of your father dear, he does not understand them' she touched his cheek and smiled.
Loki looked up at her with his glistening green eyes and returned the smile.

'Now come, let us go outside in the courtyard so I can show you how to make fireworks out of magic' They giggled and hand in hand walked into the court yard.

A few years passed, Y/n and Loki were still the best of friends and spent most of their free time together, they were still playing pranks and making mischief. Tonight was a special ball for all the young adolescents, to perhaps find someone they could share the rest of their life with - or just have some fun and socialise.
Loki was wearing a white shirt with a crisp deep forest green waistcoat and black trousers with matching dress coat. Y/n complimented his attire. she wore a floor length,sleek, deep emerald green dress with lacing. It was slightly open in front and a low open back to which a few people gasped and chatted amongst themselves.

Y/N and Loki grinned because they knew they had all the attention. Loki held out his arm and she interlocked as they headed to the ballroom. Loki could not stop staring at her, she had eyes where you could easily get lost in and perfect cheekbones. The smile, it gave him butterflies each time.
Y/N turned to look at Loki,she felt his gaze and it was making her blush.

'Are you ready Prince,god of mischief'

Loki gives her a light smirk and they head into the ballroom.

Heads turned and some in shock with a gasp here and there. Everyone else had creams,gold,white ball gowns with long white gloves. To even wear dark colours was unimaginable. Odin glanced to see what the commotion was about and gave a deep groan.

'Of course, trust them to defy the ballroom rules' pinching the bridge of his nose he sighed.
Frigga was proud of the two, they were perfect for each other and she hoped they would both finally realise what they mean to each other.

As Loki and Y/N began to dance people were starting to form a circle around them. Some curious,others jealous, a group of girls were rolling eyes and chattering. Y/N noticed this and started to feel uneasy,Loki placed his hand on her back and she felt better. Now giggles were coming from the girls and Y/N started to feel annoyed,she has waited for this moment for so long and now it was being ruined by a group of girls who were clearly jealous that Loki refused their invitation to join them.

Thor stood, his hair now a golden flow of waves in his regal armour with his arms crossed staring at Y/N,he had to admit he too was a bit jealous but with Loki. Thor was always training and realised he too would like someone in his life to share with.
After the dance Loki went off in search of drinks and Y/N felt a slight bump in her back

'Oh, ever so sorry. Did not see you there, I don't even get what Loki see's in you either' the group of girls burst into laughter.
Y/N tried to stay calm and just turned round to ignore them.

' Ignoring me?!'

'How dare you ignore lady Linnea' a girl from the group chirped in.

Rolling her eyes she gritted her teeth, hoping Loki would be here within seconds because she started to feel her powers stirring. Even though she had started practising and improving with Loki's help it was still unpredictable and Apparently very powerful.

'Go run back to your shabby abode, to your mummy and daddy..oh no just mummy now is it not?' Linnea sneered.

'Poor daddy is in a field somewhere or has been eaten. Ah but I did hear the dark elves thin out the useless,making our race stronger' Linnea bullied.

Y/N had tears in her eyes,her father had fallen in a surprise attack from the dark elves army. The power in her now was violently flowing and she heard a chalice fall to the floor and faintly Loki's voice. Her surroundings were starting to become a sort memory, dizzy and sounds muffled. Candles began to flicker as Loki grabbed Y/N.

'Y/N, please, push it down. Do not think about what they said - it is just jealousy and know she is not worth you losing your control. Y/N look at me..'

Y/N mumbled and was trying her best to control the now surging power in her body. Fists were crunched into a ball and she seemed to push it down until.

'Oh your Prince to the rescue, like always' Linnea scoffed.

Y/N burst into a ball of fel energy creating a slight explosion around her and the group of girls including Linnea and Loki were on the floor and scrambling to their feet. The girls ran away in horror while Linnea gave the most unsettling grin to Loki before she turned around and walked off,calm as if this was her plan all along.

Y/N let out a scream and lunged at Linnea and pulled her dressed that it tore and she fell to the ground. Out of her dress she took out a dagger and Y/N started to laugh,

'Aw, are you crying Linnea? ' she teased

Linnea screamed for the guards while Loki grabbed Y/N's hand and took the dagger.

'Oh Loki, but I was gonna have some fun!' Her bottom lip quivered.

'Y/N, you know this is not right and my father is on his way. We need to leave now!' Loki's eyes were darting around for an escape.

'Count yourself lucky that Loki is here to save YOU Linnea, our next meeting will not be a pleasant one - I can assure you!' snarled Y/N.

With a flick of her wrist all the food and drink from the banquet flew around like a hurricane in the air and she looked at Loki who was impressed but also worried with the consequences she will have to face once caught.
Grabbing his arm she pulls him into the corridor heading to the gardens. They hear guards in the distance shouting and they both experience the thrill.

Laughing they head out into the royal gardens. There was a quiet place where it seemed to be forgotten, with the help of Loki and his illusion spells it was very easy to miss. They both jumped in a shrubbery when they heard footsteps coming closer. As the guards ran past they were both panting,staring at each other, studying the others expression and Loki touches the side of her face in which it began to soften and she felt her magic subsiding and became more calm. Loki always had this affect on her, no one else was able to calm her after she lost control of her powers.

'Thank you' she said breathlessly,Loki then places his forehead on her's

'I'm just glad your ok' he breathed

'Always am when your around'

There was a few seconds silence and Loki gently presses his lips onto her's she then kisses him back, it starts to become passionate and they lie down kissing with their hands exploring each others body until they were interrupted by guards.

'Get your hands off her' Loki snarled, surprised.
'How did you even find us here?!' he jumps up and his face falls when he notices Thor standing next to him.

'I am sorry brother,but father wishes to speak with her' Thor looked guilty.

'You bastard, I trusted you' Loki was hurt and disappointed. Turning to Y/N he cups her face.

' I will come with you, it will be alright'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 21 9
This is a loki x reader fan fic. Y/n, also known as the mage, is known by few as the ancient one's adoptive daughter. She was trained at a young age...
145K 4.5K 19
Hela was a fourteen year old girl living in an orphanage in New York City. She never knew who her parents were but she did know that they must be spe...
31K 830 25
Y/n had only been 15 when she was taken by Hydra. After discovering her ability to manipulate fire, Hydra hid her away in hopes of making her into an...
357K 10.4K 55
"Nice to see you again, darling.", he smirked at her, tracing his index finger along her jawline. "Shut up, Laufeyson.", the young lady snapped back...