Fallen in love (Completed)

By xian_wang002

xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits... More

Introduction
chapter 1__ meet Yibo
chapter 2__ First kiss
chapter 3__ my crush save me from my bullies
chapter 4 __ become friends
chapter 5__ meet xiao family
chapter 6__ hug my crush
chapter 7__ mrs lan give yibo punishment to not eat food
chapter 8__why me
chapter 9___zhan's surprise
chapter 10__spending time with my crush
Author note
chapter 11__talking / teasing
chapter 12__ rescue
chapter 13__ take care
chapter 14___ yibo new family
New book
chapter 15__ A little bit jealousy
chapter 16__ A little bit jealousy-2
chapter 17__ realization of my feelings
chapter 18__ Going to shopping
chapter 19__ Doing shopping with my crush
chapter 20__ my crush become my boyfriend / second kiss
chapter 21__ kidnapped
chapter 22__ trying to find yibo
chapter 24___ Fallen in love.../ Happy ending

chapter 23__ truth reveal

1.3K 107 31
By xian_wang002

Author pov.

Young man signal zhan to follow him....
They are walking and reach inside a room....then Young man said

"There....come...."

Zhan nodded.....Young man sit on chair in front of screen...and play the noon recording.....

Zhan is watching everything carefully...suddenly he saw yibo is walking with pout face....he smile...
Then he saw that a van come and tried to force yibo sit.....yibo is trying to fighting....but they seem stronger.....

They make yibo sit on van forcefully...and leave the spot.....

Seeing this zhan is filled with rage....
He wanted to break those guys face who dare to touch his yibo....... but he control his angry and still force on screen......

"Stop " zhan said...when he saw the number of van....

Young man stop the screen....and zhan look the number carefully....and write car number in his phone....

"Thanks bro....you don't know how much you help " zhan said

"No problem....I am glad...that I can help you in any ways....." young man said...

"Ah...I don't know your name Mr.. "
Zhan ask..

"It not problem...you didn't ask and I didn't tell....by the way my name is bowen...."

"Nice to meet you.... bowen...you are good man"
Zhan said with smile.....

"It my duty to help the citizens of my country...and I am also a cop...."
Bowen said...

Zhan is surprise ..but he said..
"OH really.....anyways thanks ... hmm..
Can you help me to track the van.."

"Yes...even I thinking too..." bowen said

"OH thanks...but please if you get any information about the van and my yibo... please inform me...." zhan said..

"Yes...I will.....after give me your number and when I get the information I will call you Mr.. " bowen said..

"Xiao zhan" zhan said..

"Xiao zhan " bowen said with smile...

Zhan nodded and leave the house and go toward his house.....

In xiao house

Everyone is hell worried.... about yibo..
Then Suddenly hear footsteps....all look toward entrance and saw zhan...

"Zhan...is yibo already...does your matter solve...hmm..zhan...say something.....I am not feeling good "
Mrs xiao said while shaking zhan....

"Zixu..leave him....zhan what happen?"
Mr xiao ask...

"Dad...mom.. yibo is not at home "

"So, where is he go?"cheng ask while cut the zhan words...

Zhan sigh and said...
"Actually...yibo us not at home or any where...he got kidnapped ..and I find when I saw this pendant and check the camera recording "

After hearing whole is in pin drop silent....Mr xiao said angrily...

"I am sure...that behind the yibo kidnapping there is that fucking lady"

"Dad! Don't curse her.... she has nothing to do... I know that she hate yibo but she have a reason...." zhan said

"What reason...huh....that zhu arrested her family.....or that she become bankrupt....he tries to apologize her but she didn't forgive" before Mr xiao complete his sentence....zhan suddenly interrupt.....

"Dad....you only know half truth...before just like you I also believe that...but after hearing her..... I realize that we shouldn't Judge her before without listening her side story too"

"Zhan...what do you mean?"
Yanli asked gently....

Zhan sigh and tell everyone Saha side story too.....whole xiao family is shocked..especially Mr xiao he can't believe that his best friend do something like that....

"Guys..... firstly we should tries to find out yibo" cheng said..

"Zhan let go to take help from cops"
Mrs xiao said ..

"Mom,I already take help from police... when I check the recording...and he said that he will help us...if he find any news about yibo....he will tell me first"

Everyone nodded....suddenly cheng phone rang...he excuse himself and leave from there to talk.....

Everyone is still standing...suddenly door open with Thud...
Revealing some men in black with mask.

"What the hell is this? who the hell is you?" Mr xiao ask angrily....

"Give us the key" say one of the guy

"Huh! What key?" Mr xiao confusely ask

"Give us the key of zhu's lab ....we know that zhu give his lab key" said another guy...

Hearing this Mr xiao widen his eyes...
"How do you know......what you want from zhu lab..?"

"You are not allowed to ask us questions.....just answer my question you dammit " said another guy who have gun which is pointed toward xiao

"Do what you want....I will not give you"
Mr xiao said..

"Ok...as you wish...boys put that old man in car....we take him to boss...he will what he want to do" said the guy in black clothes with mask....

"Don't you dare to touch my father"
Zhan said angrily....

"OH...I am scared...hahaha foolish" said the guy...

"Tries me..." zhan said with challenging look...

"OH.. look kid I am not in joking mood...
And you guys put that man in car..."
Said the guy...

One of the guy come near Mr xiao...
But before he can touch Mr xiao , a hand hold the wrist of the black cloth guy...and twist the wrist....

The guy yell in pain....when zhan satisfied he leave the wrist....and that guy rub his wrist to reduce his pain...

Other guys toward zhan....two coming toward zhan in order to beat him...
But unfortunate.....zhan moves is faster than them....he hit the private part of one of the guy by his long legs....
And punch another guys on his face...
Suddenly from behind third guys attack and put the revolver on him....
The guys said which put the revolver on zhan...

"Stop...otherwise I will kill you"

"Take this man in car and also take this boy too..."

"But boss what will the use of this boy?"

"This boy....first we ask big boss... if he is not useful to them...we will use him as a punching bag..... now put them in car.. we have to go....." said the guy...

The other men in black hold them and put them in car...and leave the masion...
Both ladies is shocked they don't know what they do....suddenly cheng come and saw that his mother is crying and his shejii is caressing her mother back..
He look around and saw that his father and his brother is not here...which confuse him...he come infront of his mother and sister and ask ...

"Mother, shejii...where is father and zhan?"

Zixu and yanli look at cheng with tearing eyes...

"Cheng...actually " yanli tell cheng what happen......at first cheng was shocked...but he control...and behave normal...... suddenly there front door open.....

Meanwhile....

Mr xiao and zhan dragged by some men in black inside a old building...Mr xiao shock to see this old building...... they come inside .....Suddenly zhan eyes goes on something familiar.......and they notice that the men is bringing them to that familiar person....that person hands are tied and head is down there is hair on face....

The men tied zhan and Feng beside the figure.....suddenly that familiar figure move his head up....when zhan saw that person...he was shocked.....he saw yibo is looking at him...and blood is flowing from his face.....

"Zhan...dad..what are you doing here?"
Yibo ask weakly.....

"Yibo..what happen?who did that to you...I will kill that bastard..."
Zhan said angrily...

"Zhan....calm down....we are not in state of doing anything....remember we are capture by them..." Mr xiao said.....

"Zhan Dad is right...please......they can hurt you too....now tell me why are you here?" Yibo ask weakly....

Feng told yibo everything and he was shocked......

"Dad.....what they ask you about Dad lab...huh...what does it mean..?"
Yibo ask....

"Yibo your dad have a lab....and in this building.....I am shocked how they get to know that I have also zhu lab key "
Mr xaio said...

"Yes....I don't know why they want key of this room and why they kidnapped yibo and us too...." zhan said confusely.....

Suddenly they hear the footsteps...

"Welcome...welcome.......welcome xiao..
We haven't meet...." said the guy who is coming from dark to light....when light went on that guy....Mr.xiao widen his eyes......

"Wen Chao....you...you are behind this"
Mr xiao said

"Not me .....my two partner also...guys...come our guest is waiting..."
Said wen Chao...

Then two guys come from dark to light...
When light fallen on one figure....everyone widen their eyes...

" Dad...uncle...Mr Lan...." trio said together in shock....
They were really very much shock.....

"Welcome my dear son....and my best friend 's friend...." xichen said...

"Why are you doing this?"
Zhan ask...

"I don't think that telling you is necessary " xichen said.....

"Dad...I am sure....you are doing in force of these two men" yibo said with tearing eyes..

"Hahaha....what a stupid....listen....I only care for you until you turn 21..now you going to turn 21...now I am going to get what I want " xichen said...

"The accident of zhu and meimei is done by you " Mr xiao said...

Which shocked yibo and zhan...but hearing the reply they become more shock......

"OH...right...but you are late...haha.."
Xichen laugh more like a physco

"Now give us the keys...of this lab" jin Guo...

"No never..."
Mr xiao refuse...

"OH really...not after this" xichen said while putting the revolver on zhan forehead....which scared Mr xiao for his son life.....he immediately said..

"No...don't...take this "
Mr xiao take out a key from his neck...and give to Wen Chao...

"My little yibo.... don't cry.....some hours later you are gonna to reunited with your real parents and I will pray...that you reborn from your real parent and they don't die ok..." xichen said with grin...

Zhan is burning from anger...the person he respect the most...should be to get hates....and which person who he didn't respect is better than this two face man...

Mr xiao saw zhan in red because of anger .....hold his hand...to make him calm....which affect on him.....

After that Wen Chao, Lan xichen and Jin Guo.....
Yibo ask with tears..

"Dad what is happening...why Dad kill my dad..?"

"Yibo calm down I will tell you everything...." Mr xiao said tries to stop the crying baby...

Yibo nodded.....Feng take a deep breathe and started to narrate .......

Flashback

After the incident of Saha family....Saha leave the country..... after sometimes zhu and Feng meet in college....and become best friends...after the zhu and meimei meet and become couple....Feng and zixu also meet and become couples....both couples are happy.......

Zhu is very good in business....after graduation....Feng become ceo of xiao company and zhu and meimei apply a job in that company.....When Feng get to know....he was very happy that zhu and meimei will work with him....both are so good in business......

Zhu and meimei work with Feng....
After some weeks...xichen come back to china...to continue his business....
When zhu get to know that his childhood best friend coming.....so he prepare a warm up party....where some peoples are present which is close to zhu and xichen..

Time passes...

Zhu and meimei have a son 'yibo' both love their child like a precious gems.....
Zhu and meimei some time visit on Feng house and meet their children and play with them......they are happy ....life goes on like that.......

Suddenly one day they have a big deal in business world.....if they don't get this deal....they will have to faces some losses.........zhu have to prepare the project which would be present...zhu and meimei prepare with so much effort......
And that day come zhu present his presentation....but this is not the presentation which he made........someone exchange the presentation....the owner of another company... is become angry because this presentation is from there company.....in anger owner of another leave...from there.......

Feng is also angry....he gives the this most important presentation to zhu and what he do.....

He called zhu and meimei in his office...
Zhu was trying to explain Feng...but Feng is not in senses.....Feng get to know from his two employees that zhu copy the presentation....

Meimei and zhu trying to explain Feng...but no Feng is listening to them...and fired both of them from his company.......

Zhu and meimei leave the company...
Zhu work on lab many hours.. when meimei tries to ask he will after my work will complete... I will show you..!

Time passes... finally zhu done...and show his work to his meimei ....

He made very important data...if someone will have this....his company will touch the sky...and in other ways it will effect many other company....

Meimei explain zhu that they should not show this outside world......and somehow zhu agree...on same day xichen invite zhu and meimei for get together party...

They come to party and there is zhu and xichen childhood friends ....
Meimei is busy talking to other ladies...

Zhu and xichen is in xichen office because xichen have to take something from there....and zhu accompany him...

Both are is talking ....suddenly in flow zhu said about his invention.....
When xichen listen he stop searching...
And when zhu realizes what he say...he stop talking...

Xichen said "you made what?"

And at end zhu tell everything to xichen...tell him that his son yibo fingerprint open the lock and key of his lab he hid and another key is his another friend have...... but zhu don't know that this angel like person is devil.....Xichen ask for the device...but zhu refuse..because meimei explain him the disadvantages of this ......
At this time xichen says nothing...but his mind play another game....after party every bid goodbye.....xichen tell this about device to Wen Chao and Jin Guo..
They three made a plan...to kill meimei and zhu and show this as a accident....because until they live ....they can't have the device....

Wen Chao and Jin Guo gives money to some some to kill the zhu and meimei and show as accident and in that day Feng get to know the truth.......he feel guilty but he little bit angry on zhu ....why zhu didn't slap him...when he is not in his sense....when zhu and meimei death ....still Feng not know because he is busy in his business...he wanted to visit and apologize them...but because of business he can't go.....

Xichen Adopted yibo....because when yibo turn 21...he will able to open the lock....
And xichen doesn't want to yibo to go anywhere from his sight....so he bought yibo to home and take cares... of him"

End of flashback

Yibo have tears in eyes...which person he loves most...who come in his life like a angel....is a devil...who kill his father and mother ....because of that device...

Zhan look at yibo who is looking down...then zhan look at his father eyes..which is filled with guiltness.....

Suddenly door open ...trio look at door and find three figures which is not other than xichen., wen Chao, Jin Guo...

"Awe...my baby yibo....now in 15 minutes you will turn 21....and you open the lock and make your daddy happy..
After that I will send you to your real parents...they would be happy to see you..." xichen said

Yibo is looking at him...with so much hates....he hates this person......

Then xichen turn to zhan and Feng and said ..

"And I will send you to your ancestors..hmm.." xichen laugh like a physco and wen Chao and Jin Guo also join him....

Suddenly they hear...........

Hi readers.....do you like the chapter...
Please don't hate me....I love xichen a lots....but Guys.... I already completed the story in my imagination..........
Anyways....guys... I made another story....'my Zhangfu ' maybe in this story I will update slow ......I only introduce the characters........
anyways........want to know what gonna to happen .....so Wait for next chapter.......I will try to update soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 5.6K 33
Wang Yibo a university boy who is suspected in a case of rape and murder. While Zhan is a boy in Yibo's university, Yibo likes to bully Zhan but he h...
130K 8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
38.2K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...