LOVE - Yoonmin, Taekook

By truelove_israre

'I failed ?'...thought KIM NAMJOON. "I am undeserved to be a parent"....wailed KIM SEOKJIN. "What is love ?"... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11 πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13 πŸ₯΅
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15 πŸ’œ
Chapter 16πŸ’œ
Chapter 17πŸ’œ
Chapter 19 πŸ’œ
Chapter 20πŸ”₯
Chapter 21πŸ’œ
Chapter 22πŸ’œ
Chapter 23πŸ’œ
Chapter 24πŸ’œ
Chapter 25πŸŒƒ
Chapter 26πŸ’œ
Chapter 27πŸ’œ
Chapter 28πŸ’œ
Chapter 29πŸ’œ
chapter 30πŸ’œ
Chapter 31πŸ’œ
Chapter 32 ❀️
Chapter 33πŸ’œ
Chapter 34 πŸ’œ
Chapter 35πŸ’œ
chapter 36πŸ’œ
Chapter 37πŸ’œ
Chapter 38πŸ’œ
Chapter 39πŸ’œ
Chapter 40πŸ’œ
Chapter 41πŸ’œ
Chapter 42 ❀️

Chapter 18πŸ’›

1.2K 49 9
By truelove_israre

**Time skip after breakfast**

Everyone are sitting in the hall waiting for Aera. The house was full of rush. Every servants and maids are preparing the mansion for the rituals.Soon Aera came and said with a smile, " Jeons, Let's go get the turmeric and grains from our farm". Jeons nodded but JHope asked hesitantly," Um... Granny Is it okay to do the rituals for my both sons?", He didn't want another situation to choose Jungkook over Jimin. He was scared of breaking Jimin's hope in his family which he didn't knew was broken the moment he held Jungkook's hand to the altar. " It's okay son you can..", but aera was cut by Jimin," It's okay halmoini Junghyun uncle will do it for me. Father can do the ritual for Jungkook", everyone are smiling at the understanding boy but only Jeons knew how much the younger didn't want them to do anything for him. Jungkook frowned at that, now he is noticing the surroundings. His Hyung didn't even talk to their parents ever since they came. He decided to talk it out to his parents later. Yoongi noticed Jimin's uncomfortable gesture at that. He sighed and held Jimin's hand who looked at him with the same lost cold eyes. " Uncle Junghyun can do the ritual, halmoini", Aera has no talk here. Even Mins and Kims. Junghyun was more than happy to do it. Julie was also happy doing the ritual. They all nodded and the elders went to the farm. As Aera told, Junghyun and Jhope took the turmeric plant from the soil feeling the tenderness of the nature soil in their hands.

( Ignore gloves)

They brought the turmeric plant and washed it in the water brought by their wives and dried them off. Then y/n and Julie made that turmeric into powder form by natural method. Y/n was still thinking about Jimin's words. After doing that they cleaned the rice grains and mix some of them in the turmeric powder. After that they used some rose water to make the Haldi for their sons. After making everything ready they went to the mansion. By that time everything was ready in the mansion.

First Yoongi and Tae were called to do the rituals.

(Damn hot right 🥵🔥)

Handsome 😍

According to the ritual the Jeons and Kims and Mins should put the mixed turmeric on the Grooms bodies then use the remaining and used turmeric to their spouses which means even in the toughest situation they will live on each other. With Yoongi, When Mins and Jeons applied turmeric in him he accepted with a smile but when Kims applied his face was stone hard. Then Halmoini too applied with a smile and kissed his forehead. Then the same goes to Tae also. But Ria couldn't take her eyes of Tae like Sunmi with suga. Sunmi didn't dare to do anything because her family won't support her here. But Ria don't care about anyone when the remaining turmeric of Tae was taken by the halmoini she purposely pushed it down making it all scatter in the floor. The same time Jimin and Jungkook came there.

Cutie pie❤️

Jimin was not looking at the scattered turmeric. He was looking at Sunmi who is now looking at his wet husband whose body is clearly visible under his white tshirt with tints of turmeric. He can't describe this feeling, but he didn't want to say anything and create any dramas. He sighed ignoring his feelings.

Beautiful 💕

But Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the scattered turmeric. He was raged at how dare would Ria do this. Someone in the crowd started to gossip at how Jungkook was unlucky and he didn't deserve that turmeric so that it spilt. This made Jungkook too to think like that. He was just looking down. Y/n and others came to him to calm him. Ria was just smirking at him. Jimin couldn't say anything. But everything stopped as Tae stopped Jin to pour water in his body and went to Jungkook and dragged him to the stage and pulled over the curtains above him so that no one can see what they are doing. He saw Jungkook looking down , he sighed and made him look up from his chin to see those glossy Bambi eyes. "Why are you crying?", He asked with the same emotionless voice but laced with concern only if you notice closely. " I am unlucky, the first ritual itself proved I am not the right one to you", he said with his wobbling lips which made Tae exhale loudly. He hummed and pulled Jungkook closer by his waist. Jungkook was startled at the manhandle. He looked at Tae with a confusion and curiosity. Suddenly he wide his eyes when he felt Taehyung rubbing his cheek with his ,making the turmeric in his body to apply in his also. He does the same in the other cheek. Jungkook was just standing with wide eyes. He clutched Tae's tshirt tightly when he felt Taehyung's hot breath on his neck.

Taehyung rubbed his face in Jungkook's neck to apply the turmeric there too. He took Jungkook's hands and rubbed in his own face making the turmeric apply in his hands too. Likewise with the same turmeric of his husband Jungkook too completed the ritual. Then Taehyung opened the curtains and everyone are shocked to see Jungkook covered in turmeric. Then Aera smiled knowingly. Then Taehyung held Jungkook by his waist and said ,"Pour the water now Mr.kim", to Jin who ignored the honours and compiled to his son's order and he and Y/n poured the water on them from either sides. Jungkook closed his eyes and felt the water running between his and his husband's body. Then he heard, " Right one or wrong one , you are Kim Taehyung's spouse and will be that till the end" , then he left. Y/n soon came to her son's aid and gave him towel. Jungkook was surprised at Taehyung's action,he never thought Tae will say something like that. In the midst when Tae applied Turmeric to Jungkook Aera told to do the ritual to Jimin and others obliged. Although Jeons lovingly applied the Turmeric they can't find any happiness in their angel's face."Jin son you pour water for Yoongi and Julie-sii you do it for Jimin", said Aera. Although Y/n said she will do it but Jimin rejected it but Suga didn't dare to say anything ,he kept silent which made Jin happy. Soon Yoongi's and Jimin's turmeric were washed off by Jin and Julie. They went to their room to change their dresses.

**With Taekook**

Tae straight away went inside the bathroom and freshen up and came out to see jungkook standing there looking out the window dazed. He went towards the mirror and started to dry his hair with the hair dryer. Soon he felt two arms sneaking around his torso, he is still new to this touches but he should get used to it now. He turned around but still Jungkook didn't let him go and hugged him. He hesitantly put his hands in the youner's hip holding him. Kook was calm just hugging his husband he was still in the wet dress which made tae frown. "Why didn't you change?Go and take shower to wash off the remaining turmeric",he said to Jungkook but got no response. Before he could say anything Kook looked up at him with curious eyes like he was trying to study Taehyung. He just looked straight into the older's eyes while tae did the same. Jungkook didn't know what to feel. Kim Taehyung is giving him surprises every moment. He slowly eyed the elder's lips and leaned down. Tae saw that but his mind didn't want to move away. Soon he felt Kook's lips on his. But this time he didn't feel lust or need. It's just a simple touch which made both the males frozen.Kook pulled away. Tae was caught by Kook's curves which are showing through the wet shirt hugging his body and abs looking all sexy he tried to calm himself but when kook kissed him he can't wait, Tae couldn't control himself. He grabbed Jungkook's waist hardly and kissed him and after few second he began to move his lips slowly closing his eyes. Taehyung was not in his right mind. He picked the younger up and settled him in the dressing table. Jungkook was startled at that. It was always him to do this to his partners. But now he was being manhandled and he let Him -his husband do it. He hooked his arms behind Tae's neck pulling him closer and kissing back.

Before anything could go further. Tae's phone rang taking them back from the daze. Tae pulled away panting slightly and looked infront of him. Jungkook was a beautiful mess breathing heavily eyes still closed hands threading Tae's hair. Tae didn't know what he did, it's all are really arousing him. So he removed himself from Jungkook and took his mobile." Change and sleep. I'll come after doing my work.", He said without glancing at Jungkook and went away. Jungkook came back to his sense and touched his lips still feeling Tae's kiss. He dazedly went towards the closet and took a robe and went to bathroom. After freshening up he came downstairs and ate the dinner and went to sleep as his husband told.
Dinner was nothing special , Taehyung after finishing some office works in his laptop at the rooftop, he too left for his room and laid on the other side and slept after looking at the younger.

~to be continued.
***It is a two love story which will also be true love story.
~ love always finds its way to you and that's what it is for these couples. Let's see their married live life together with some family and friends dramas.

~please support and vote me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
259K 13.6K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...
265K 11.4K 42
Young love that breaks apart because of a child that one of them knew nothing about. So much fluff in this story it made me cry haha please give it...
7.9K 555 28
A 'rule', which was created for good. " Are rules always this harsh " Will this 'rule' stop people from finding their true love? Ships : Jinkook Yoo...