Always watching the sacred ti...

Por JenaGamache2004

Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and telep... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 24

460 14 4
Por JenaGamache2004

Loki's pov

"I have to say, it feels odd walking towards the gargantuan creature." Older Loki starts while we're walking "do you have a plan of action?" He asks.

"Get inside, find its heart or brain or whatever, and then, you know, do it in." I say.

"I mean..." Kid Loki starts.

"Just because it's not complicated doesn't mean it's bad." I said.

"It also doesn't mean it's good." Kid Loki says, while we stop, now being able to see all of Alioth from a distance.

Alligator Loki growls, meaning he agreed with me. "See." I say pointing to him "He's on board."

"He's praying. He thinks we're going to die." Older Loki says.

We hear a ticking from a distance, then a portal opens and a boat comes out of it with people on it screaming "All hands to battle stations!" One of the men said while running.

"Alioth is like any animal. He'll go after the big meal first." I say while Alioth is going after the big boat "And while he's busy doing that, we can sneak around the back and..." I start, seeing Alioth coming closer and closer to the boat, the people screaming. We see the people launching bombs on Alioth but it was no use. The people try to run away, but Alioth is faster, and kill's them immediately.

A couple seconds later, Alioth goes away, now the boat is broken and there's not much left.

"Okay.." I say breathlessly. "Maybe we uh.. think a bit more about this, huh?"

Younger Loki looks back "Car."

"What?"

"Along the horizon." Older Loki adds.

"Is that bad?" I ask.

"Well, it usually means cannibalistic marauders or cannibalistic pirates." Younger Loki said.

"Delightful.." I said sarcastically, as I saw a car with a pizza on top of it. "Now they're slowing down." I furrow my brows. "What are they doing?"

"Just stay on guard." Younger Loki said.

The car comes to a stop, they turn off their lights, and two people come out.

"Sylive. Y/n." I say more under my breath, as I run to the car.

"You're alive." Sylive and Y/n say in union.

"What happened? You okay?" I ask them both.

Mobius a second later comes right behind Sylive "Mobius!" I say.

I furrow my brows "How did you..."

"We thought you could do with some backup." Sylive cut me off.

I sigh, putting my hands on my hips.

The other Loki's come and Sylive, Y/n, and Mobius turn around and look like there going to kill them.

"Oh, no, wait, wait, wait, these are my friends." I say.

"Well, they're um... How best to put this? Us as a child, us in the future, and us as an alligator."

Sylive and Y/n both look at each other, then me and furrow their brows.

"It's best not to question it."

"You hit a rock out here, you hit a Loki." Mobius said, and I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

"So you're all after the giant cloud monster, too, then?" Y/n asks.

"Well, we haven't decided how we're going to kill it, but-" I start before I'm cut off "Sorry come again? Kill it?" Sylive says.

"Yes we're going to kill Alioth." I said.

"Oh my Odin! That was you're idea." Sylive says.

"Yeah." I nod my head.

"And you all went along with it?" Sylive looks at the other Loki's.

"I had my doubts."

"Probably unsafe."

Alligator Loki growls.

"All right, well, what's your plan, then?" I ask.

"I think the person we're after is beyond The Void at the end of time. And if they are, that thing is just their guard dog protecting the only way in." Sylive shrugged.

"Okay, so, um, how do we get past the guard dog?" I and Y/n ask.

"I'm going to enchant it."

I furrow my brows, then start laughing, and I hear Y/n snickering a little behind her.

"That's insane, right?" I say while laughing.

"As insane as what? Paper-cutting a cloud to death?"

"Listen, I've been down her longer than you-"

"I'm going to enchant it."

I look to Y/n and she mouths 'she's crazy' and I nod my head, then I look to Mobius "She's pretty confident.." He furrows his brows.

I sigh, putting my hands on my hips.

"Mobius isn't so bad." Sylive says, shrugging.

"Or so good. I think that's why we get along." I add.

"He cares about you." Y/n adds.

I look at her, smiling, then back at the sky, as we're sitting down, while Mobius, and the other Loki's are in a little house they found, making a fire.

I shivered "It's cold."

"Mmm-hmm."

I conjured up a blanket, wrapping myself around.

"I could conjure up one for you, if you'd like." I smile at her awkwardly.

"I'll tell you what you could conjure me up a new outfit-" she says while playing with her outfit "You have no idea how uncomfortable something like this is."

I shake my head, snickering.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"You know... I'm gonna.. Go." Sylive says, getting up, then smiling awkwardly "I'll go to the fire-" she gesture's her hand to where the others are, then walks away without a reply. Leaving me and Y/n alone.

I awkwardly shift closer to Y/n seeing her shivering, huddled in a little ball to herself.

I get close enough to conjure up a longer blanket, making her jump a little, not seeing me.

She nods pulling it closer to her.

There was awkward silence again for a moment before Y/n speaks "It's not very snuggly.." she says.

I start laughing "Okay?"

"Is it a tablecloth?" She asks.

"No! It's a blanket."

She looks at me awkwardly "T-Thank you." She says, finally done arguing. I could take the blanket away from her and let her freeze to death and she's complaining!

I nod my head "My pleasure."

"How do I know you won't betray me?" She asks after a moment's silence.

"Listen Y/n..." I start, shifting a little so I'm facing her more "I betrayed everyone who ever loved me... I betrayed my father, my brother... my home. I know what I did. And I know why I did it. And it's not who I am anymore. Okay? I won't let you down."

"Are you sure?" She asks, and I nod my head. "Because if we make it, and the TVA is gone, there might be a timeline for you to rule." She said.

"Ah." I said, nodding my head "And then I'd finally be happy." I smirked at her, and she snickered.

"What about you? What will you do when this is all over?"

She thinks for a moment. "I don't know.." is all she said.

I shrug "I don't know either."

"Maybe..." I start "Maybe, we could figure it out... together."

She smile's nodding her head "Maybe."

A/n. Sorry it's been a while I've been gone for a couple days, and just got back, I hope y'all enjoy this one's more of a smaller-ish chapter I tried my best, so anyway hope y'all have a good day/night :) thank y'all sooooo much almost 900 views?!?!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.1K 405 9
What if Loki happens to know someone in the TVA. Will he help her unlock her hidden memories? What kind of relationship did they have? What happens w...
66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
100K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
9K 200 22
We start with Loki meeting Morbius, a man with a mission to catch the other variant. However, a new person joins in on the job. She has her own agend...