šŸÆ:šŸ­šŸ± š—”š—  āž› š….š–

By strawvhelry

ā”Š - š—™š—¶š—»š—» š—Ŗš—¼š—¹š—³š—µš—®š—暝—± š˜… š—„š—²š—®š—±š—²š—æ : Ģ—Ģ€āž› ā”Š ššØšØš¤ #šŸ š—œš—» š—® š—»š—²š˜„ š˜„š—¼š—暝—¹š—± š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—µš—¼š—½ š—¶... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§:
šŸŽšŸ:
šŸŽšŸ:
šŸŽšŸ‘:
šŸŽšŸ’:
šŸŽšŸ“:
šŸŽšŸ”:
šŸŽšŸ•:
šŸŽšŸ–:
šŸŽšŸ—:
šŸšŸŽ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ‘:
šŸšŸ’:
šŸšŸ“:
šŸšŸ”:
šŸšŸ•:
šŸšŸ–:
šŸšŸ—:
šŸšŸŽ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ‘:
šŸšŸ’:
šŸšŸ“:
šŸšŸ”:
šŸšŸ•:
šŸšŸ–:
šŸšŸ—:
šŸ‘šŸ:
šŸ‘šŸ:

šŸ‘šŸŽ:

49 1 0
By strawvhelry

Sleepover Whispers 02:
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Is monopoly a good board game?" Millie asks. She was holding a box of this board game, monopoly.

"Actually, yeah. I've played this with Caleb before." She says. "Though, it's a never ending game."

We are currently at walmart trying to find board games and random stuffs we could use for tonight's sleepover. Our cart is filled with foods, drinks, and pajamas that we are going to wear.

We also bough puzzles to solve, stufftoys, books, and cute accessories. They aren't all going to waste because we have a week off from school. Me, Millie, and Sadie, are all probably just going to spend this entire week together. Unless, Finn reaches out to me. Him first, of course.

"How about a polaroid camera? Instax?" Millie asks, grabbing a black instax camera, pretending to snap a photo of us.

"We don't have enough money for that Mills." Sadie answers. Millie scoffs and puts the instax back down.

"Matching onsies sounds cute." I say. Millie and Sadie's heads turn to me and they both squeal in unison. I covered my ears, when a staffs clicks a tongue on us.

"Be quiet. This is a mall, not a bar." The staff shout-whispers to us.
"We know that." Sadie answers. We pulled Sadie back and moved to another isle.

"You didn't have to answer." I told her. She rolls her eyes at me and crosses both of her arms. "We can get kicked out you know." I added.

"It's not our loss. With the stack of stuffs that's in our cart, that'll cost hundreds and that's their loss for kicking us out and not being able to purchase them, and them not receiving our payment. Hundreds still mastter y/n."

"She does have a point." Millie sticks in. "There is also another mall, target. Just neaby." She adds with a smile to the end of her sentence.

"Okay, I guess. But still."

The three of us laughed in unison and moved isles, to the pajama and onesie sections.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Holy shit!" Gaten screams while pressing random buttons of the nintendo switch. He is currently dying in the game. He's real bad at this.

"I'm dead." Caleb drops the switch on the bed and raises of both his hands in the air, surrendering.

"You both are bad at this." I say, rolling my eyes. Gaten then surrenders and drops the controller on the floor. "Shit! You could've drop it on the bed instead, Gaten!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He answers. We all sat quietly for a good 2 minutes before Caleb starts up a conversation.

"Aren't you and y/n dating?"

I nod. "We are, why? Are you going to be the first person to be controversial of our relationship?" I teased.

"Shut up." He spits. "We have a week of off from school, aren't you going to spend the week hanging out with her?" He throws me 'that' question making me choke on my saliva. They both stare at me.

"Okay? The things is..." I stop my tracks to stare at them and they were, intently. "How do you ask a girl out? Like hang out?"

"Romantically?" They ask in unison and I nod with a sigh at the end.

"You're bad at this." Gaten throws to me.

"For real."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes at them. I get up from my bed and started pacing back and fourth, thinking. Both Caleb and Gaten's head follow wherever I pace to.

We've been together for like 3 months now, and I still don't know how to approach y/n on asking her out on a date. I don't know if I'm scared that she'll reject my invite or whatever negative answer she might say.

"Plan A?" -Caleb

"Ask her out, there's so plan here. Just ask her, after all she's your girlfriend Finn." Gaten rolls his eyes.

"That's the point. I am shy." I answered in staccato.

"You gay or what?" -Caleb

Gaten laughs and my eyebrows furrow in annoyance. "She's my first ever girlfriend, and y'all shit heads expect me to know and be confident about everything I do?"

"I mean, you're a tough one, so kinda?" Gaten mutters with cheetos inside his mouth, munching it to pieces.

"Well, no. So I need a plan and a back up plan if ever plan a fails." I say, crossing my arms in front of them. I heard Millie, Sadie, and y/n are going to have a sleepover this night.

I fish my phone out to check the time and it is still early. 6:42 PM. Malls are still open, maybe I can check the malls with Gaten and Caleb for a present incase I ask her out tomorrow or the next day.

"Got any ideas in your coconuts?" -Gaten

I exhaled a deep breath. I paced around the room, grab my wallet, wore my jacket, and put my shoes on.

"So is this plan a?" -Caleb

"Come on, we're doing phase one." I say, tying my shoelaces.

"Phase one?" Caleb and Gaten asks in confusion.

"Shopping."

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Time check. It is 7:00 PM. We are now heading to Sadie's place for the sleepover. We are heading to the parking lot, specifically towards Sadie's brother's car, Billy's.

"How much was our total?" Millie asks, scratching her hair while holding the receipt.

"I think it was 287 dollars, yeah?" Sadie answers.

"Yeah..?" -Millie

I was thinking if we should have a venting game later, well it's not a game actually, it's a serious conversation about ourselves and our recent thoughts.

I like to call it naked truths. I got it by reading this book called IT ENDS WITH US BY: COLLEEN HOOVER. I love her stories so much, I also developed because of her. I love her qoutes and plots too.

( Just pretend that you read Colleen Hoover's books if you don't, but if you actually read her novels.. ILYY! )

I have a lot in my mind right now, and that includes Finn. And I need Sadie and Millie's help. I need advices, plans, back up plans, and opinions about my plans, and suggestions from them.

I'm not a very romantic person, in personal. So I need to learn more, I think Sadie's good with these topics so I hope I can get ideas from her.

We arrived at the parking lot. Billy was standing in frond of his car while blowing a cigarette.

When Billy meets us from a far, he immediately bkew his last smoke from the cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it with his shoe.

"Where's our next destination?" Billy asks Sadie.

"Nowhere, just home." Sadie answers. Billy nods and we follow him inside his car.

This us going to be fun.

[ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.70K READS ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...
19K 267 15
in which smoking is their favourite activity. Ā© sstvrlix
1.1M 27.1K 46
. šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” š©šØš©š®š„ššš«š¢š­š² š šžš­š¬ š­š”šž š›šžš¬š­ šØšŸ šŒš¢š¤šž ššš§š š”šž šžš§šš¬ š®š© š›š®š„š„š²š¢š§š  š–š¢š„š„, ššžš¬š©š¢š­šž š­ļæ½...
59.5K 1.3K 14
"š šØš š”šž'š¬ š¬šØ šŸš®šœš¤š¢š§š  š©š«šžš­š­š²" highest rankings #1 eden #2 byler #3 kitty #15 loveislove #16 finnwolfhard #38 mikewheeler