𝟎𝟑:

Now I just Knew
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Now where are you off to this time?" Caleb asks from the other line. "Somewhere I can get information." I answer.

"Information about what? Don't tell me you're going to hunt down that cheerleader and-" I cut Caleb off.

"No stupid. Y/n, I still don't know where she lives." I exclaim.

"Then why don't you fucking ask her?"

"Good idea." I say, before ending the call. I exited our house, went to the garage to grab my bike. I open my phone and a massage from Gaten pops up.

From: Gaten

Any plans there? I'm planning for a sleepover, bring anyone you like. Fyi, I'm talking about friends not strangers.

I scoff and chuckle. Since when did Gaten got into sleepovers? I quickly type a reply for him.

To: Gaten

And why are you planning a sleepover all of a sudden? And by 'anyone' you mean anyone I know?

I sent him the message. I was about to skip off and ride when I heard a familiar voice coming from one of our neighbors I can tell.

"I'll be back before nine or I don't know." A familiar female voice screamed. I barged out our garage and move my gazes at our neighborhood.

Suddenly a girl came out from the house that was beside us. She was wearing a black plain shirt, leather shorts, and sneakers.

Another girl suddenly ran after her, they were talking but then the girl pushed her, and made her phone fall into the ground. She then hit the girl and pulled her hair.

I laugh a bit. She picked her phone up and when she stand up, our eyes lock.

Shit, y/n.

She look at me, confused. I didn't know what to do either so I smiled, awkwardly.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Come on, I just need it for a school project!" Natalia, my sister exclaimed.

"What project of yours do you have and you need a piano? Arts?" I sarcastically ask. "Now move I'm going somewhere.

"Y/n!" Natalia screams.

I put my sneakers on and grab my phone before going out of my room. I was tying my hair while walking down the stairs.

"I'll be back before nine or I don't know." I shouted for my mother to hear. "Okay honey, just text me alright? Don't make me worry." She says.

I exited our house and this moron sister of mine ran after me. "Come on! I promise to take care of it." She pushes me.

"Stop it." I exclaim.

"Please?! I really need it-"

I cut her off. "To impress your boyfriend? Charlie?" I teased.