𝟏𝟕:

Explanation
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"So how's you and Noah?" Finn asks while munching on the chocolate chip cookies he made for us.

"We're doing great, sadly he's out of town, extended from 3 days to 2 weeks." I say as I admire the view from above.

"Yeah." Finn shortly says. "But what's so sad about that?" He asks as he blurts out a soft chuckle.

"Oh come on, you two are friends Finn."

"Yeah, I know but he'll comeback so don't worry, I guess." He wipe his hands with the wipes displayed between us. "How's you and Noah's relationship? Or whatever y'all status is." He asks but with a stutter.

My forehead creased because of his question but that made me laugh as well.

"You explain first."

"About what?" - Finn

I shrugged sarcastically. "You know what I mean Finn, stop playing dumb please."

He immediately shook his head and drop the cookie on the plate. "No like seriously what do you mean?" He aska like he had done such a crime.

"Finn can you stop playing dumb?"

"Dumb about what?!" - Finn

I scoffed. "You and Emily Finn." I seriously deepen the name 'Emily'. "I know there's something going on between you and that bitch."

"And I know that something is going on between you and Noah as well. Finn blurts.

"Okay since you said 'as well', that means you really have something going on between you and her?"

"I didn't say anything y/n, I don't even know why you're thinking about that, we're not even a thing." He says.

"I don't believe it, I don't even know why I'm here."

Finn heaved a deep breathe. "Look y/n, why do you think that Emily and I have a thing? I'll make everything clear, us clear." - Finn

I stay silent for a little while while playing with my fingers. "I always see you two."

His head turns to me, and I did too, making our eyes meet and lock.

"Tell me about it."

"I always see Emily, wrapping her hands around your arm. She's always clinging onto your arm like she's some kind of chimpanzee hanging onto a branch."

He lets out a laugh while holding his stomach. I look at him with no emotion and he immediately stops. "Alright tell me more."

"Come on Finn, I don't need to explain anything. I know that you know what I'm talking about and what y'all do okay? I'm not dumb."

I roll my eyes and did a tuck sitting position as I hid my face into my knees. I'll just listen to him.

But really, he doesn't need to lie and pretend that I don't know what's happening between him and Emily.

He kissed me a few minutes ago, what was that for? He has Emily and he just kissed me like that? That's bullshit Finn.

Yeah, I like him. But even though I like him I won't steal him away from Emily.

"Y/n. What you're thinking about is all wrong. You can ask Sadie." - Finn

I turn my hidden face to him and he was just sincerely looking at me. His soft eyes and perfect features were visible that I just to tell him what I feel about him.

"Ask her a bout what?"

"About what really me and Emily are. She knows everything and she have witnessed us a lot of times that-" - Finn

"That what?"

"That we aren't a thing y/n." Finn says as his expression screams concern. "I like you okay? So stop." He adds.

I sat up properly and faced him. "Then what are those that I kept seeing?!"

"Seeing what y/n? Seeing what?! I don't even know what you are talking about!" Finn raises his boice in frustration.

Gosh this is getting dramatic.

I heaved a deep sigh. "Let's just go straight to the point here. You like you Enily don't you?" I ask.

He instantly shook his head as his face turns into an offended look.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't like her, we're not even close y/n." He calmed himself.

"I like you, Finn." I quickly confessed. This is embarrassing and I haven't done this!

"I like you too, so much y/n. So stop your false accusations." Finn says as he comes closer to me. He wrapped his hands around me and rests my head onto his chest.

"We're not a thing. I don't like her y/n. She just keeps following me around. I keep shooing her away but she just can't stop. Which annoys me so much, If only you know, if only." He whisperes in my ear as he softly caress my hair.

"You don't? Then why do you always look like flirting-"

He stopped me from speaking by giving me a kiss on my lips. He gently caressed my back while giving me a gentle kiss.

I followed him and kissed him back deeply. I instantly wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around ny waist, making me straddle him.

I felt him smiling between our kissing so I immediately pull off and blurt out a laugh.

"What? Am I not a good kisser?" Finn asks, laughing.

"That's not it." I say laughing like a psycho. I look at him and there was a smile on his face.

I got out from my straddle and sat beside him. Silence then filled around us. The chirping of birds were the only thing that's evident to my ear, probably Finn too.

"I love you." He blurts out. That made me smile so I nod my head at him. I'm not ready to answer that, I'm too shy for that.

"Can't I get a respond there?" He asks while laughing again. He really is a happy person.

Even though I'm shy when saying this, I'll still go for it, for Finn.

"I love you too, Finn."

***