𝟎𝟏:

Where we link-up

FYI: Finn's character might get confusing. You won't know if it's Miles, Boris, Richie, Mike, or Finn itself. But this is a nice kind of Finn.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Y/n time to wake up, today is your first day of school remember?" Mom greeted. I opened my eyes and saw mom opening my curtain rooms.

"Morning mom." I greet and yawn while rubbing my eyes. "What time is it?" I ask as I sit up from my bed.

"6:30 AM dear, now get ready and breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes." Mom says before exiting my room with a smile on her face.

I grab my phone from the side table and scrolled through my instagram news feed.

I then got a notification, a message. I check it and it was a message from my friend, y/f/n.

From: y/f/n

See you at school later! Can't wait to see good looking ass boys lol jk.

I rolled my eyes in the air, y/f/n being herself. I guess she's going boys hunting later at the first day at school.

To: y/f/n

That's gross, but goodluck lol :pp

I typed a message for her and sent it. I then turn my phone off and stretch a bit.

I stand up from my bed and grab my towel that was hanging in my vanity's chair, went to the bathroom and took a quick bath to freshen myself up a bit for the first day of school.

When I was done, I barged out from my bathroom and quickly got dressed up.

I went downstairs, and to the kitchen just to see my sister eating while using her phone and Mom, preparing more foods.

I sit on the counter. "Aren't you going to get dress coded because of your outfit?" I ask my sister.

"What's wrong with my outfit? I look cute in it." She says while chewing pancakes inside her mouth. So gross.

"I mean you're wearing spaghetti strapped shirt, with your cleavage popping out, Natalia."

"And? Does it matter?"

"Definitely not." I rolled my eyes at her and just started eating the pancakes my mom made.

╔═ Skip boring parts ═╗

"See ya'll after school!" Mom waved goodbye from inside the car, I waved back and Natalia just turned
her back at mom and walked away.

I run after Natalia. "That was kinda rude." I say.
"What's rude?" She asked. "Turning your back at mom and not biding her a goodbye."

I didn't wait for Natalia's answer because I know she was just going to frown, I walk fast until I reached the inside of the campus hallway.

"Oh heck I need my locker keys." I whispered to myself. I check my backpack and started finding my keys. "Shit." I curse when my wallet fell.

I was about to pick my wallet up when someone grab it first.

I look up to see a tall guy with curly and black hair, black eyes and a sharp ass jaw. He smiled a little.

"Dropped this." He says.

"Oh thank you." I grab my wallet from him and open my wallet, just to see my locker keys were inside of it.

 𝟯:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗠 ➛ 𝐅.𝐖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara