๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—”๐—  โž› ๐….๐–

Por strawvhelry

โ”Š - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› โ”Š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ... Mais

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:

58 1 0
Por strawvhelry

Today's The Day
YOUR POV:

After carrying our mom's stupid shopping bags, we finally decided to go home. I asked mom if we can go to the pastry shop, she didn't questioned me why and she agreed.

I am meeting Finn tonight and I want to buy him something, well, us something. I got him an eclair chocolat, and I got myself a Paris brest. I was about to buy him a fruit cake, when I remember that he doesn't like fruits.

Wyatt bought himself a crossaint. Mom and Ms. Oleff didn't bought anything. I guess they realized that shey shopped too much clothing and beauty products.

We exited the mall and hopped inside mom's car. We were silent the whole ride until we reach home. I quickly ran inside our home, went upstairs and places the pastries above my bed. Just then, Wyatt barged in, looking confused.

"Why are you suddenly in a rush?" He asks, as he sits above my bed.

"Uh, nothing. I just want to take a shower before dinner, that's all." I respond. I grab a new towel from the cabinet and rush to my bathroom. Then, I forgot that I didn't grab clothes so I barged out and find an outfit to wear.

I look at Wyatt and he looks for real confused. He raised both of his eyebrows and I just responded with a smile.

"You can watch a movie while I shower." I offered and he didn't answer.

I immediately went back to the bathroom, opened the shower, and felt the water touch my skin. I sighed.

FINN'S POV:

After a 3 hours of looking for items I can give my lady, I finally found them. I bought her a black hoodie, her favorite scent of perfume. ( y/f/s/o/p ) And I got her y/f/s/o/c candles. I got her a bouquet of y/f/k/o/f. And lastly, a minimalist cake, just for the two of us.

I went home after that and made a box to fit in all of the items I bought for her. I also checked the back of their house, where we are going to meet, and it was all grassy, peaceful and quiet. There are also a few trees planted there.

In front of the moon.

I ran back home and stole a fuzzy blanket from mom's cabinet for me and y/n to use later. I'll prepare the set up at 8:00 PM and once I'm done I'll just sit and wait for her there.

I checked the time and it is currently 6:47 PM. "I think I should take a bath." I mumble before running back to my room to take a shower.

YOUR POV:

After taking a quick shower, I wore black sweatpants, paired with a grey oversized shirt and put on some black shoes. I'll just wear comfy slippers when I meet Finn.

I barge out of the bathroom and I first see Wyatt, he was sitting above my bed, he was I think sketching or doodling something on my notebook.

Our eyes met and I flash a smile.

I sat on my chair, in front of my vanity and started combing my hair. "You have plans this night huh?" Wyatt asks, he then turns his head to my direction and our eyes lock in the mirror. "Actually, yeah." I honestly say.

"Is it with Finn?" He asks again, but not looking at me this time.

I took a deep breathe. "Yeah."

He then nods his head, still not meeting my eyes. I just continued brushing my hair as the cold breeze of the wind touches my skin from the open window of my room.

Jus then, my mom barges in, not knocking. "Kids dinner will-"

"Mom, please knock before you enter. Privacy." I cut her off by warning her. She nods slowly and turns to Wyatt.

"Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes." She announces, then turns to me. "Okay, I'm sorry sweetheart." She says in a calm tone and I just nod.

A Little Time Skip To Dinner

"How's your day Wyatt?" Mom asks. Wyatt chews, swallows his food before answering mom.

"My day's great Ms. y/s, I had so much fun with y/n today." He responds. He turns to me, making our eyes meet as he flashes a genuine smile so I did too.

"That's good. Great. How about you sweetie."

"I had fun, so much fun." I answer with a smile on my face.

I really had fun today. It just shows how strong me and Wyatt's friendship is. And the way he accepted everything, that friendship is the only thing I can give to him. He's a real one.

He sacrificed his feelings for Finn.

"I remember seeing you two, running and playing in our old neighborhood when you were just little kids." Ms. Oleff says and giggles.

Mom then nods. "Oh yeah! And I remember the time when Wyatt was carrying y/n with a red cart and then runs over a rock making y/n fly out of the cart-"

"Mom!" I shout in embarrassment, making all of then burst into laughter. I playfully roll my eyes and continue to munch on my food.

Mom ordered pizza for dinner, and I'm happy.

"Don't be embarrassed y/n! It's my favorite memory of you, together with Wyatt!" Mom says and laughs like a witch.

I didn't feel embarrassed, it's just that, those were fun times but I had trauma that time. Not because I flew out of the cart because we ran over a stupid rock.

Because the reason why Wyatt was carrying me inside a cart was because I told him that I'm scared because..

Dad pointed a knife at me.

I was so scared that I immediately run, barged out of our house and quickly ran to Wyatt's place.

Mom didn't know because she was busy watering the plants in the front porch. Wyatt was running so fast that time, we didn't look at we were going because he was concerned, he said he wanted to save me.

Mom thought that we were playing, but now, we were escaping. As if we can do that. But we were little kids, we don't know anything.

I just smiled at mom and Ms. Oleff while they were laughing.

WYATT'S POV:

Ms. y/s and my mom was laughing so hard because of a past memory that happened to me and y/n.

It was funny, while looking back at that time. But I remember how y/n looked, she looked scared, lost, and tired. Her face was red and her lips were pale.

That's when I remember that she was scared because her father pointed at her with a knife.

I look at y/n from the other side of the table. She was eating peacefully, she is quiet while my mom and ms. y/s was bursting in laughter. Y/n didn't look happy, she looks very down and tired.

I kick her feet from below the table, making her jump from her seat. I look at her and mouthed "It's okay." Her eyes lit up and gave me a small smile.

I'll make it up to her later, when I get home. After dinner me and mom will head out immediately, so I won't get a chance to have a private conversation with y/n.

Time Skip
YOUR POV:

"I'll talk to you later okay?" Wyatt says as he gives me a tight hug, I hug him back and patted his head.

"Sure, you can text me anytime." I say. He gives me a small smile and turns his back to me. Wyatt and Ms. Oleff was bidding us goodbye because they're going home already.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner y/m/n!" Ms. Oleff thanks my mom and shakes her hand.

"No problem! I'll see you guys around." Mom responds.

After minutes of talking, Wyatt with her mom drives a way. I immediately run to my bedroom and escape by the window. Before doing that I told mom that I was going to bed because I feel really tired.

Luckily, she agreed. I also locked my bedroom door.

I sneak our of the window, quietly. I walk a few steps and spot a guy, standing beside a tree, stepping on a blanket with socks on and slippers beside, below him. I first see his curly hair and immediately knew he is.

He looks back at me.

Our eyes met, as the moon shines behind him, making it the source of our light. I look into his eyes with a genuine smile plastered on my face.

With those eyes, I see a glimpse of us, and our future.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

37.1K 325 24
~ โ€ข ~ The title says it all ~ โ€ข ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ โ€ข ~ (may contain swearing) 1kโœ… 5kโœ… 10kโœ… 15kโœ… 20k...
34.9K 730 34
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
59.5K 1.3K 14
"๐ ๐จ๐ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ" highest rankings #1 eden #2 byler #3 kitty #15 loveislove #16 finnwolfhard #38 mikewheeler
29.2K 362 20
ignore this๐Ÿ˜ญ the king is gay๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜