﹁ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵛᵉⁿ - Ben Hargreeves﹂ ✔

By sianna_reynolds

✔ COMEPLETE ✔ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵉˡᶠᵗʰ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ᵒᶜᵗᵒᵇᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ... More

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖭
act one
cast
powers
luther
diego
allison
klaus
five
ben
vanya
eight
nine
ten
jane hopper
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
act two
cast
riya
tyler
goldie
sydney
marcus
cole
harry
twenty three
twenty four
act three
cast
disclaimer
marcus
ben
fei
alphonso
sloane
jayme
christopher
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
ariya sharma
forty
ravens
thankyou<3
strawberries and cigarettes

fourteen

774 30 13
By sianna_reynolds

present day

"HEY, CAN you go any faster?" Luther asked Five.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Five threatened.

"Klaus, where are they!" Ben bugged Klaus again.

"Shut up!" Klaus whined as he rubbed his temples.

His brother payed no attention to him at all.

"Klaus! I should ghost and see how they're doing!" Ben said.

"Wow, you really have lost braincells after staying with me all these years!" Klaus sighed, "Go!"

-x-

But Ben just walked into his worst nightmare.

Many "No."'s were mumbled when he saw his sister passed out and his girlfriend who might die from blood loss.

"How can you two not be careful!" Ben screamed.

If ghosts could cry, then Ben was doing that right now.

He ghost jumped to Klaus and screamed.

"Blood, Allison, hit head, Blood, Ari, Dying." all at once.

"What?"

"Allison hit her head and is unconscious and my freaking girlfriend has her throat slashed so get there fast!" he screamed.

"Guys." Klaus called his brothers, "we gotta get there fast, Riya is dying and Allison is unconscious" Klaus said.

"How can you possibly know that!?" Luther asked.

"Cause, Ben went there and now he won't stop screaming!! it doesn't matter. One of our sister is missing, two of them in major trouble!"

"Klaus make him so faster, Ari looked like she would end up dead any minute." Ben begged.

-x-

Five finally stopped the car when they reached the destination and Diego didn't hesitate to run inside, Luther closely following behind for Allison.

Luther bumped into Diego as he stopped inside when they saw all the blood.

"Allison!" Luther ran towards her to see if she was fine.

"She's fine." he sighed happily, "she's fine."

Diego was kneeling next to Riya, who was barely breathing.

They would have assumed she was dead if it wasn't for her blinking.

Riya didn't know what was happening, but she knew the Hargreeves had arrived.

She could still see, but her mind wasn't alert to think.

She did see some sort of energy around her, moving quickly.

Her tired eyes followed that.

By this time, all the Hargreeves brother... well except for Luther were looking at Riya with horror filled in their eyes.

Klaus and Diego begging for her to stay with them.

"Is she looking at you?" Klaus asked Ben who was pacing.

Ben hadn't noticed her eyes slowly following him.

"She can see me?" Ben asked, getting more scared than he already was.

Five rushed outside to start the car.

Luther carried Allison while Diego carried Riya as they rushed out.

"Get in!" he screamed.

-x-

"What happened?" Allison mumbled as she slowly started waking up.

"Are you okay?" Luther asked her.

"I'm fine, where is-" Allison shut herself up when she looked at the backseat, where Riya was sleeping on Klaus and Diego.

"No." Allison whispered, "no, she saved me. Please tell me she's alive." she demanded.

"She is." Klaus nodded.

Diego screamed with rage evident in his voice, "I will kill Jenkins! I will make him regret his existence." Diego shouted.

Allison nodded and went along with it cause she didn't want them to hurt Vanya.

Five drove to the academy and everyone got out in a hurry.

"Come on! Let's go!" Five yelled.

"I don't think she's breathing." Diego said lowly.

He hated blood, and hated Harold Jenkins even more for putting his sister in this position.

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die." Klaus said as he helped Diego bring Riya upstairs.

-x-

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx." Grace explained while Klaus held Riya's neck to control the heavy bleeding.

"One of you will need to give blood." Grace said and Klaus, Diego, Five said, "I will." in unison.

"Five, you've already gotten shot and lost a lot of blood, you can't do that." Grace told Five.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I... I got this, old man. I... I love needles." Klaus moved them aside.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is... How shall I say this? Too polluted." Pogo exclaimed.

"Move.  Yeah, go on. I'll do it." Diego went to Grace looking nonchalant.

But as she showed him the needle he passed out.

"Stick him."

-x-

Klaus was in his room, looking for drugs.

"What are you doing?" Ben asked Klaus when he followed him. 

"Looking for drugs." Klaus said restlessly as he knocked over a lamp.

"Don't do it." Ben told him sounding really tired.

"I'm done listening to you!" Klaus said not looking back at Ben, "Just go away. Go away, please."

"I like the sober you." 

"Yeah, well, sobriety's overrated." Klaus mumbled as he operated a stuffed animal to look for pills.

"Look where it's gotten you, though." Bem argued.

"Well, where has it gotten me?" he whined, "Where has it gotten me? Nowhere. I can't talk to the person I love. People... still don't take me seriously. My bestfriend- My sister is dying. I wanna be numb again." 

"You're a colossal wimp." Ben glared at him.

"Oh, yeah, really? Yeah, really!"

"Hey!" Ben snaps his fingers, "Life isn't supposed to be easy. Life is hard. Bad things happen. Good people die."

"Wow, playing the dead card again, huh? You need new material, bro." 

"I was talking about Dave." Ben told him, "You know, I'm tired of seeing you wallow in self-defeat. Well, then avert your gaze. You're better than that. And Dave? He knew it, too. So did Riya, so shut up and stay with her!"

Klaus sighs, "Yeah, you're right. You're right. I'm... I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Thank God." Ben sighed as he got through Klaus and took a step back

"Psych!" Klaus yells as he pops the pill inside and laughed.

Ben got mad and his reflexes made him punch Klaus.

But this time...

It actually worked.

"Ow!" Klaus held his face and looked at Ben with shock, "You just Patrick Swayzeed me. How did you do that?"

(i thought he was magically alive lol)

"Uh, I... I didn't. You did. I think."

-x-

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her." Diego shouted as Klaus, Five, and Luther  were all the the living room.

"Vanya is not important." Five limped and said.

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five."

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority." Five told him.

"I agree. Let's go." Diego nodded.

"You guys count me out. I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just... I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."

"You're coming." Diego said.

"No, no, no." Klaus whined, "I'm not leaving her alone." Klaus said loudly and all three of them nodded and left.

-x-

Klaus entered the medical wing in the mansion to see Ben looking at Riya with the guiltiest expression.

and he looked at Allison who held the same expression as he did.

"How are you?" he asked both of them.

Ben shook his head and Allison saw him, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Vanya has powers." she muttered.

"What?" Both Klaus and Ben shouted.

"She did this?" Ben asked and Klaus told Allison.

"Yeah, I didn't tell them... cause they'd freak out."

"Probably lock her up or something." Ben said knowing Luther very well.

"Luther would probably lock her up."  Allison said and Klaus chuckled a little.

"What?" Allison asked at his sudden amusement.

"Um... Ben said the same thing." he said knowing she wouldn't believe him.

"B- Ben? he's here?" Allison asked as her face immediately lit up.

 "Yeah, he's here most of the time." Klaus smiled at her.

"Where... where is he?" she asked.

"Right in front of you. He's waving right now."

Allison chuckled and waved back.

"Ben..." she stared at the empty space and spoke, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help her... If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't even be here. I'm so sorry."

"Don't blame yourself, it isn't. Ari just does things to be the martyr. Ironic how much she death scares her." Ben chuckled dryly as Klaus translated for him.

"She would rather make sure you were safe. Vanya was probably scared and didn't understand what she was doing until it was very late. I don't blame you or her if you were wondering." he told her with a small smile, feeling so nice to talk to his sister after so long.

"I missed you y'know?" Allison laughed.

Ben nodded and laughed as well, "I missed you too."

-x-

Vanya was in her apartment, she was looking at her violin, as her answering machine was playing old messages.

"This is Peter from the Icarus Theater. Just wanted to remind you we've left the concert tickets you've asked for at the box office. Your guests can pick them up any time."

The automated voice; "Next message."

The machine beeps beeped, "Hey, Vanya, it's me." Allison spoke, "I just wanted to... Things have gotten so messed up. All I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. Guess I pretty much failed at that. But you need to call me, okay? I love you, sis."

The automated voice; "Next message."

The machine beeped again, "Hey, it's me." Riya spoke, "It's Riya! it is probably obvious, cause you probably don't have a lot of british friends... anyways... Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate? I want them for cookies... and I cannot pick." she laughs, "I should probably take the dark ones... they're so-"

Machine beeped, the automated voice; "Next message."

"The machine cut me off." she snorted, "anyways, Dark chocolate is so tasty, but you and Klaus like Milk chocolate. I'll miss them and send a batch to you! byeee."

The automated voice; "Next message."

"Wow, you are terrible at answering your phone Vanny, anyways, I have put the batch of cookies in your dining table. It's in a jar! Eat them!"

Vanya was shaking.

The violin bow still covered in Riya's blood.

Her mind just thought how she killed her friend.

Her only friend who saw her as an equal.

And all the hurtful things she told her when they meant nothing.

She didn't mean one thing she said to her.

and now she can't apologize.

cause vanya hargreeves had killed ariya walton.

"I'm sorry!" Vanya sobbed loudly.

-x-

"Klaus, come here! she's up" Ben called Klaus when he saw Riya's eyes opening slowly as she took in her surroundings.

"Hey.." Ben said, "You're brothers found peace. So they don't know about... this." he said.

Tyler and Cole found peace when cause they knew the world would end.

They couldn't see Riya die.

"Riya..." Klaus ran towards her, "how are you?" he asked and Ben glared at him cause she couldn't speak.

"Oh shit, yeah right..." 

Riya tried speaking but nothing came out.

She started freaking out.

"Give her a damn notepad! she's freaking out!" Ben ordered Klaus.

"Yeah, yeah wait." he ran to find the notepad that Grace gave him.

"allison?" she asked.

"She's fine. Nothing happened to her." Klaus answered.

"Find Peabody. Vanya with him." she wrote.

"Peabody was dead. Vanya killed him." Klaus said.

"We have to protect her. She probably scared of powers." she wrote in broken sentences to save time.

Riya felt like crying.

She was so helpless.

"Luther locked up Vanya!" Diego burst into the medical wing.

"What?" Klaus shouted and Riya held the same expression.

"You're up?" Diego said softly as he walked up to her.

"Help her." she wrote.

"Let's go." Klaus said.

Riya looked at them with an unbelievable expression.

"Help her you idiot" Ben said as he face palmed himself.

"Shit sorry." both of them ran back to help RIya up.

-x-

"Allison she hurt you and Riya, I can't let her go." Luther told Allison as the trio plus Ben entered.

"Let her go Luther, I will rumour you!" Allison threatened.

"I'm sorry, but she's staying put. Just until we know what we're dealing with."

Riya makes her way towards Luther.

"Let her go NOW." she wrote.

"No."

"This is scaring her, you are triggering her." she tried to argue.

"NO"

Riya wished she could swear at Curious George, but her luck was amazing today.

She sped towards Vanya and mouthed a sorry, as she tried to help her.

Luther being Luther stopped her.

"I can't let you do that."

She hit him, trying to get him off her.

When her body gave out.

"not the right time to use powers." she thought.

"You should... rest." Klaus put her hand on his shoulder and Diego got the other one as they walked to Ben's room.

"The apocalypse?" she wrote.

"It's all over."

-x-

thenks for readinggg

<333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.6K 64
[ALL SEASONS COMPLETED] "I lied to you at a time where lying shouldn't have even been an option. But I was desperate. So when The Handler offered me...
6.9K 274 17
"I have to do this thing alone, I have no other option." He tried reasoning with her but Y/n just shook her head. "You're wrong, there is always an o...
264K 8.3K 40
"Your life is about to get real busy," Five sighed. "Now, rules: Don't talk during meals, the only time we're allowed free time for fun is on Saturda...
2K 61 46
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...