Taekook ONESHOTS

By Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW More

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

3) Glistening Navel piercing

6.9K 131 120
By Emmaffics

INTENSE SMUT AND NASTY LANGUAGE

______________________________________

Jungkook rolled his tongue, clashing it on the walls of his inner cheek as he saw the Instagram story his idol husband has posted.

He scoffed throwing his phone on the couch , he knew the elder was doing it just to get his attention.

He knew that Taehyung wanted nothing but his whole attention on him.

Since a week Taehyung have been adamant on having his belly pierced which Jungkook had refused him to do.

Since then Taehyung had been doing many things to catch younger's attention, and making him fall for his sexy hot traps.

Day before yesterday Taehyung had wore a very hot black lingerie and had sat on Jungkook's lap whole time when Jungkook was trying to focus on his game.

He kept grinding and sucking jungkook's neck , forcing him to give up and agree for his wish. But Jungkook had turned it all down, as he was very much spurn on his decision.

After that the elder had wore net stockings and handcuffs sitting prettly on the bed nude, and many other things, but nothing could budge Jungkook.

He was hard n number of time but decided to just use his hands stoping himself from pounding onto his husband.

And Today this, Taehyung had posted one of his unbottened mirror selfie on his public account, which made jungkook loose his patience to the fullest.

Jungkook walked off from his working room and literally ran towards the elders practice room, he opened it directly without waiting for any permission to do so.

As soon as he went inside he was met with a sight of Taehyung, Jimin and Jin playing cards or something, but his eyes were fixed on Taehyung and he wasn't ready to move them anyways.

"I want to have a private discussion with Taehyung , can you both leave us alone ?" Jungkook said in very steady but calm voice.

Jin and Jimin stared at eachother and then at Taehyung.

They just nodded  feeling the extreme tension growing in the room and left it without any further words.

Jungkook closed the door behind him locking it properly.

"What brings you here at this time Jungkookahh?" Taehyung asked making his tata mic face.

Jungkook could have cooed if he wasn't angry on him right now.

So he maintained his stoick face.

Jungkook sat infront of Taehyung on a chair near a desk,  Arms crossed over his chest, legs manspread. He tilted his head , eyebrows furrowed and stared at taehyung intensely.

"Don't you think we have something to discuss about? " Jungkook sais in his unusual deep voice.

Taehyung felt a wave of heat rush down his belly, making him squeeze his legs tightly close together.

"You saw the post? Taehyung asked fiddling his fingers.

" Are you an-angry? " Taehyung stuttered clutching his sweatpants tightly.

5 minutes past and there was absolute silence with Jungkook staring  at taehyung without blinking.

While taehyung was half wet well... Why won't he?? He was already needy since last two day, he was already dieing to be touched by his husband. The only thing that was rolling in his mind was how good Jungkook fits inside him, so deep where he can feel the tip of youngers dick abusing his spot.

"Jungkookie say someth—"

"Come here Taehyung, let's get your navel pierced"

Taehyung stills.

"You wanted to get your navel Pierced right??? Come on let's do it" Jungkook completes as he licks his lips staring
at Taehyung tightly glued legs.

Shiver runs through taehyung's body making him jolt in excitement.

"Let's take this discussion to my office room yeah?? " Jungkook said as he started walking past taehyung towards his office room with taehyung following him behind.

Once they reached there , they were met with absolute silence with Jungkook half siting on his desk, all the lyrical sheets, the rest of the documents lying beneath him.

"What are you staring at Taehyung? Come here and get urself here on the couch"

Taehyung loves being manhandled, he loves it when Jungkook behaves as if he is the younger one, he loves it when Jungkook make him cum with using nasty words.

And right now he was absolutely loving the way Jungkook was in control, the way he was controlling Taehyung's body to behave on its own and leak fluid through his hole for his husband.

"Are you really giving me permission to Pierce my navel gguk? " Taehyung asked unsure.

Jungkook walks  up to him smirking, grabbing the elders waist and pulling him on his body.

"You talk too much doll. " Jungkook leans down just to carry taehyung in bridal style .

He stares at taehyung and taehyung does the same without breaking the eye contact.

He gulps.

Jungkook make Taehyung half lie down on the couch as he walk towards his locker to get his piercing equipments.

Jungkook had been too passionate about tattoos and piercings in last 2 years and he had professionally learnt to do it by his own since last 8 months now.

So there was no way he was letting taehyung show his navel and his skin to someone else when he could do this for him.

He kept his equipments on the table beside the couch.

"I already got a pretty belly button for you baby. "

Taehyung's face reddens with heat as he see Jungkook undoing his shirts buttons.

When the shirt was unbuttoned Jungkook parts the shirt away and stare taehyung's bare honey like beautiful skin.

His smooth skin glowing, his cute little belly and his juicy pink nipps.

If this wasn't the situation he knew he would have sucked them till they were cheery red.

He moved back his attention to taehyung.

"I saw your post baby, what a tease you are"

Jungkook leaned attaching his tongue on taehyung's belly and licking a long strip.

He sucked the skin , and hummed in satisfaction, vibrations making taehyung's genitals wake in excitement.

"You taste like honey, just the way I like it baby"

Jungkook's eyes darts to his lovers lower abdomen which was covered with his sweatpants. He could see the black strips across his V line, and he knew what was taehyung up to.

Taehyung was surely here after playing all his tricks to get railed today.

Jungkook gazed up to taehyung and he scoffed when he found Taehyung smirking at him.

Taehyung tugged his sweatpants lower to show him the two straps of his lace Thongs.

Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Don't you wanna see, what is it ggukie? "

Jungkook chuckled sitting on the wooden table his eyes still fixed on the strings.

His nose flared,  eyes darkening at the sight.

"Remove your pants Taehyung" He muttered with a very low octave voice.

"What-" Taehyung blushed at the hotness.

"Remove the fucking pants now"

Taehyung sat up on his couch, quirking his eyebrows.

"Why don't you remove it yourself Jungkookie? "

'I won't just stop after removing it tae, you know it well, So remove your damn pants yourself, besides if you want my dick so bad, you can try instigating me. "

Jungkook moves and Taehyung's body hair stood up till the end.

Jungkook was so hot like this, Taehyung wanted to tease him more, instigate him more,  pull his strings of patience so much that Jungkook will give up and slam his whole thick dick inside him and fuck him raw till the dawn.

Till he smelled of Jungkook's cum, till he smelled like he was owned by Jungkook.

Taehyung bent a little forward to remove his sweatpants off his waist, he stared at Jungkook smirking to see the youngers face once he was all down.

Jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw taehyung's beautiful tan legs reveled completely.

He inhaled a sharp breathe staring at his Husband who was now standing im  front of him like a fucking feast wearing lace thongs.

Jungkook wasn't surprised but he had a sudden hot wrapup inside his stomach to his genitals.

He clinked his tongue , leaning forward and tracing his finger on the lace near his crotch .

"Done staring my pee pee Jungkookie?? Let's get started with piercing then"  Taehyung teased and Jungkook groaned.

Taehyung went back to the couch and lied back down his navel facing Jungkook who was leaning to pierce it for him.

"You look so hot these days gguk, I wonder how hot you would make me feel when you are inside me" Taehyung mumbled as he continued playing with Jungkook's shirt buttons. He had already opened two of them.

Jungkook gulped as he continued to hold the instrument properly over his navel.

"Hold me taehyung, it will hurt a bit" Jungkook said.

"Hmmm, Why don't you hold me instead and hurt my ass, kookie?? "

Taehyung yelped a little when Jungkook pierced his skin tucking the beautiful jewelry in it.

"Does it hurts? It will hurt a little, we'll apply ointment on it once we reach home yeah?? " Jungkook answers with straight face.

Taehyung's face saddens hearing Jungkook, he felt suddenly so embarrassed for trying so many things, to seduce  him,to make  him jealous ,to do everything just for getting dick downed.

But seems like Jungkook had no interest in doing that.

He was so pissed at this moment, that he had given literally so many hints to him, that it was so obvious to understand.

"But before we apply ointment on it, I want to see my fucking cum sprawled on it Taehyungie" Jungkook smirked and taehyung shuddered under his touch.

Jungkook bent down to taehyung's thighs he sucked and licked and bit it hungrily making taehyung arch his body beautifully .

His toes curled when he felt Jungkook latching his tongue on his cloth dick and giving it light suck.

He grabbed Jungkook's black hair as he started to move his hips for more friction.

Buy to his dismay Jungkook pulled back smirking.

"Ahhh Fuck Jungkook, Fuck you. W-why would you stop??? " Taehyung cried his tears escaping his pearl eyes.

Jungkook chuckled.

"You think after playing with me, you get to escape this without getting punished baby? "

"Were you that desperate for your husband's dick? Where you that desperate thay you posted that Motherfucking mirror selfie on your story tae??? Just to make me jealous??? So that I can fuck you even better?? "

Huh....

Jungkook mocked.

He leaned toward taehyung's face his lips ghosting taehyung's soft ones.

"Tell me what should I call you now??? What should I call you for doing this???? " Jungkook asks.

"I want words taehyung"

"Slut, call me your Slut Jungkookie " Taehyung says innocently batting his eye lashes too woo Jungkook.

"Our poor fans think what an Innocent little bean there Taetae is, did they know how much of a slut you are?? Do they know how much you like my dick??? Do they know how much you clench around me Taehyung?? "

Taehyung moaned at those nasty words. His image as an idol was so clear, almost like a white pearl, but it was just Jungkook who knew his other side.

"N-no they don't know, Pl-please make them know it kookie, please let them know I'm yours I'm whole yours" Taehyung moaned touching his own self.

His hands went up to his member inside his thongs.

Jungkook sat back on the wooden table and smirked at his desperate husband.

"Get on your four right now Taehyung"

He ordered and so did taehyung obeyed getting on his four.

"Good, there's lube in the drawer, can you get that for me baby? " Jungkook asked.

Taehyung moved from his position bending his body, with his hand finding the lube in the drawer, when he finds it he come backs to his place keeping it in front of Jungkook .

"It's not for me to use Pearl , it's for you."

"Finger your little hole for me baby, come on, get it wet and nicely stretched "

Taehyung gasped listening to the Youngers order, he was supposed to finger himself while Jungkook will just stare???

"And you? "

He asked

"I'm just going to sit here and watch you stretch for me, I'm just going to see you moan my name while you finger yourself, I'm just going to see your folds clench and when I'll feel it's the time I'll fuck you hard pup"

And taehyung's fluid leaked a little after hearing Jungkook.

He was already so hot from all the things and now Jungkook was making him do things that he always thought of doing.

"You see we don't have all night for you Taehyung, start using your damn fingers"

Taehyung gulped nodding .

He moved his to his thongs trying to remove them.

"Let it be, I want that on you when I fuck you" Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung shuddered as he entered his one Finger inside his dripping hole and pumping it continuously.

He whimpered at the streched folds.

"Add one more baby"

Taehyung nodded adding the other finger inside.

He added the second finger—

"Jun-ahhh fuck Jungkook" He moaned loudly, his other hand gripping on to the couch.

"Add the third one now baby"

Taehyung cried as he added the third one and his legs Trembled.

He started to pump his fingers inside him rapidly.

Heat parted Taehyung thighs apart.

"Ju-Jungkook, I ahh~ I'm gonna cum kookie" He mewled.

"Stop " Jungkook said.

He moved to the couch hovering over taehyung who was curled into a ball too much sensitive.

Jungkook brought him into his arms and Carried him to his study table were all his documents were messily scattered, ge didn't care. He kept Taehyung over them.

"Let's show armies, that you love to take my dick up to your ass Taehyung. Let me see how beautiful your navel looks with my cum filled in it" Jungkook leaned down kissing taehyung's lips.

There tongues rolled and danced together inside eachother's mouth. Jungkook grunted as Taehyung moved his hips to gain friction, he was skin desperate.

"Stop being so desperate Taehyung, I'll leave you like this, if you continue to be a little desperate bitch. " Jungkook growled.

"Noo, please Hyung, please put it inside me, fill me up please, Just do it Jungkook, orelse I'll Fucking tell somebody else to do it for me " Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook's eyes darkened listening Taehyung, he spanked taehyung's thigh making him moan out loud.

"You don't dare to do that Taehyungie, try it and you'll be unable to walk for a week"

Jungkook freed his hard dick from his pants, making it stand proud for his lover's hole.

"Look at you drooling for the meat Taehyung"

Taehyung nodded staring at jungkook's cock.

"Put it Raw Jungkookie "

"You don't Fucking tell me what to do Taehyung, shut up and take what I give you"

Taehyung shuddered at his deep voice.

Jungkook stared at taehyung's perky ass with the beautiful thongs already wet from the mess taehyung had done in there.

He parted the thongs away from his tip, making his hole to be clear to his view, wet and pink with all beautiful folds swollen.

Jungkook entered his tip into Taehyung's hole making taehyung clench it immediately.

"See yourself clenching so bad for my cock baby" Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung moaned as he entered fully now his entire cock into Taehyung's hole.

"Fuck baby, so warm"

"Ahh yes yes hyung, you feel so good inside me. "

Jungkook was going to move his hips thrusting inside him when they heard someone knocking the door.

Taehyung got up fixing his shirt hurled with the knock.

"Jungkook there's someone, fuck I hate this, get away" Taehyung mumbled tapping Jungkook's  chest.

"Lay back baby, we are not stopping in middle of this " Jungkook voiced.

"What? But gukkie—"

"Lay back Taehyung"

Taehyung lied back immediately.

"Let them come and see me Fucking you on the study table tae, let them see how you take me so good, won't you like that??? "  Jungkook asked.

Taehyung gulped , he would Love that, it was one of his many kinks that he wanted Jungkook to do with him

"Won't you love , everyone watching you moaning my name and arching your back while I thrust inside you?? You will right??? So stay still baby, let your hyung do that for you"

Jungkook grunted as he started moving his hips and Rolling his dick inside taehyung abusing his spot.

"Yes hyunh, I'll love that. Fuck me, let everyone know-ahhh fuck Jungkook, let everyone know I'm your slut hyung"

Jungkook thrusted deep furiously.

He pulled out his cock making taehyung yell at the emptiness but  slamming it again For taehyung to go feral over the sensation.

" Ohhh my god yes" Taehyung praised.

The knock on the door were silenced after the moan.

"Looks like people know now that you getting fucked all nicely"

"Come on, cum on my sheets and files baby, cum everywhere. Let me see how beautiful I'm heating up your ovaries"

Taehyung whimpered  under his touch, Jungkook kissed his  smooth skin, the blue and purple patches now  shining proud.

" Ah I'm gonna cum hyung " Taehyung moan

Jungkook rested taehyung's legs on his shoulder and trusted, this position made Jungkook reach more deep inside taehyung.

"Yes, come baby. "

Last few thrusts and Taehyung sprawled all over the sheets on table and his stomach a little, he cried out at the over filled sensation, while Jungkook kept thrusting for his high.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in pleasure when he felt his cock twitching Inside Taehyung.

He pulled it out and pumped it in his hand.

When he felt the heat rising inside hs balls he grinded it on Taehyung's navel.

"Fuck Taehyung, fuck" He said before coming on Taehyung's abdomen, his navel glistening with Jungkook's cum.

Jungkook leaned over to taehyung kissing his lips and resting his body over taehyung's.

His caressed Taehyung's navel, his cum all over it.

"You look so good in the piercing baby, but don't do things you did today, going half naked on Instagram and showing what's mine too see. So don't do that yeah? "

Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook stood up carrying Taehyung from the desk to his couch laying him there.

He got the wet tissues, cleaning his husband's navel and other areas.

"Rest for some time, I'll complete my work till then" Jungkook stood up covering Taehyung with his clothes to cover him up.

He reached up to his phone, posting something on his Twitter handle for his fans.

He smirked in anticipation.

______________________________________

I wrote this chapter today in the morning, the main chapter tat I wanted to post was something different, but  I wanted to rite it's plot perfectly and not just smut part. So I'll he posting it by today night or may be tomorrow.

And I'm warning, tat this ffic will contain a lot of smut and kinks cuz I like them 😀

So if y'all Don't like much smut, I'll be giving warning in the start so y'all can skip if uncomfortable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
2.5K 38 3
A compilation of Taekook smuts to feed your dirty minds. Some oneshots are Top Kook and some are Top Tae.
71.9K 1.9K 18
"𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥!" "𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲~ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦?" TopKook! BottomTae! OneShots book! In the start you...
45K 998 13
Collection of various smutshots/oneshots. Top taehyung Bottom jungkook