Girl Crush | Robin Buckley

By legolas_thick_thighs

adella hopper was not born to the man who gave her her last name. she was born in a split family in cuba, onl... More

ใ€‚cast ใ€‚
ใ€‚mix tape ใ€‚
ใ€‚act one ใ€‚
ใ€‚prologue ใ€‚
ใ€‚one ใ€‚
ใ€‚two ใ€‚
ใ€‚three ใ€‚
ใ€‚four ใ€‚
ใ€‚five ใ€‚
ใ€‚six ใ€‚
ใ€‚seven ใ€‚
ใ€‚eight ใ€‚
ใ€‚nine ใ€‚
ใ€‚ten ใ€‚
ใ€‚eleven ใ€‚
ใ€‚twelve ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirteen ใ€‚
ใ€‚fourteen ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifteen ใ€‚
ใ€‚sixteen ใ€‚
ใ€‚seventeen ใ€‚
ใ€‚eighteen ใ€‚
ใ€‚nineteen ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty one ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty two ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty four ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty five ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty six ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty seven ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty eight ใ€‚
ใ€‚twenty nine ใ€‚
ใ€‚act two ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty one ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty two ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty three ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty four ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty five ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty six ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty seven ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty eight ใ€‚
ใ€‚thirty nine ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty one ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty two ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty three ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty four ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty five ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty six ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty seven ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty eight ใ€‚
ใ€‚forty nine ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty one ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty two ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty three ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty four ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty five ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty six ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty seven ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty eight ใ€‚
ใ€‚fifty nine ใ€‚
ใ€‚sixty ใ€‚
ใ€‚sixty one ใ€‚
ใ€‚sixty two ใ€‚
ใ€‚sixty three ใ€‚

ใ€‚twenty three ใ€‚

8K 317 11
By legolas_thick_thighs

people in the room watching back to the future cheered as it finished before they left the cinema. dustin pulled open the door to the bathroom, watching as the people walked past them. the rest of the group poked their head into the doorway to get a look too.

"and... blend." dustin ordered, leaving the toilets.

they walked into the middle of the crowd and erica looked to dustin, "well, shit, that worked."

"course it worked. now we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebs, and home sweet home, here we come." dustin explained.

"uh, dustin?" steve spoke up sheepishly.

"what?" he questioned.

"yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." steve said.

"guys?" robin chimed in, gently pulling them back when they saw men in black checking people leaving the cinema, recognising them as russians.

"abort. abort. abort." dustin repeated and the group span, running the opposite way.

steve glanced back and saw the russians following them, "come on, let's go, let's go."

they got to the gap between the escalators and steve slid down it. dustin followed and then adella, robin after her and erica last. they all got up and looked to see the russians hadn't seen them to sped off in another direction.

the russians walked around the mall, holding guns in their hands. behind a toll, sat on the floor, erica moved ever so slightly but it reflected in the glass fridge making their hiding spot known. a russian muttered into his walkie-talkie and soon the three were all around the shop.

adella closed her eyes, eyeballs moving behind her lids as she made the car horn of the car that would be up for winning in a competition honk as well as making the lights blink. the russian's faced it sharply, watching as the car shook.

they glanced up and saw el standing on a higher level. the girl stuck her hand out and suddenly launched the car into them, sending it barreling into the russian's which killed them. the group hiding slowly stood up from behind the counter, looking towards the car that was flipped onto the counter of another shop.

adella and dustin grinned as they caught sight of the group on the higher level. they all moved to meet in the middle and adella's eyes widened when she saw el leaning on mike for support.

dustin laughed happily as he ran to hug el and mike, "you flung that thing like a hot wheel!"

"lucas?" erica asked.

"what are you doing here?" lucas demanded.

"ask them. it's their fault." erica pointed to steve, robin, dustin and adella.

"true, yeah. totally true. it's absolutely our fault." steve agreed.

"oh, god, what happened?" adella panicked as el hugged her tightly, leaning against her body.

"i don't understand what happened to that car." robin said.

"she has superpowers." dustin pointed at el who had pressed her face into adella's shoulder.

"i'm sorry?" robin asked.

"superpowers. she threw it with her mind, the same way adella killed those guards. c'mon, catch up." steve said.

"this is el." adella told her and robin nodded, understanding.

"that's el?" erica quizzed as the girl pulled away from hugging her sister to stand on her own.

"that's el, i guess." robin confirmed, gesturing to her.

"i'm sorry, who are you?" nancy asked robin.

"i'm robin. i work with steve." she answered.

"she cracked the top secret code." dustin bragged.

"yeah, which is how we found out about the russians." steve added.

"we're not great fans." adella hummed, moving to stand beside robin.

"russians? wait, what russians?" jonathan inquired.

"the russians!" steve yelled, pointing at the bodies.

"those were russians?" max asked.

"some of them." erica nodded.

"there is so much happening." adella mumbled.

"what are you talking about?" lucas asked erica.

"didn't you hear our code red?" dustin asked.

"yeah. i couldn't understand half of what you were saying." mike replied.

"goddamn low battery." dustin huffed.

"how many times to i have to tell about with the low battery?" steve snapped, slapping his hand for emphasis.

"well, everything worked out, didn't it?" dustin shot back.

"would have been quicker if you saved battery." adella chimed in making the boy flip her off.

"yeah, worked out? we almost died." erica stated.

"yeah, but we didn't, did we?" dustin retorted.

"it was pretty damn close." steve mused.

"okay, russians?" lucas asked. "as in, they're working for the russian government?"

as they continued arguing, adella noticed el had strayed away from the group and grew worried. she walked over to her, rushing faster when she saw her collapse to the floor, "el!"

"whoa, whoa, whoa." mike panicked, crouching the other side of her, opposite adella. "el! el!"

"what's wrong with her?" erica questioned.

"hey, what's wrong?" adella asked, cradling her head.

"my leg. my leg." el answered, leaning into her arms.

"her leg, her leg. okay." jonathan mumbled and pulled up the bandage on her shine making everyone groan in disgust at the horrible wound left there by the mind flayer.

her skin suddenly moved as something wiggled in her leg, el grunting in pain. adella gulped at the sight as el wailed in pain. mike kept calling her name as she screamed suddenly, in agony. she started sobbing and clutched onto one of adella's hands.

"what is that?" erica asked.

"there's something in there." mike stated.

"gracias capitana obvia." adella hissed, staring at her sisters leg in worry and horror. (thank you, captain obvious)

"keep her talking. keep her awake, okay?" jonathan ordered and rushed off.

"jesus christ." dustin whispered harshly.

"stay awake, stay awake. let's get her on this side, on this side." mike prompted and they started to turn her over.

"it's, uh... you know, it's not actually that bad. there was a... the goalie on my soccer team, beth wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and, like, the whole bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane." robin rambled and everyone looked at her.

"robin." steve said.

"yeah?"

"you're not helping."

"i'm sorry."

jonathan suddenly ran back with a knife he had held over the gas stove to heat up, "okay. alright, el? this is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

"okay." el sobbed.

"need you to stay real still. here, you're gonna wanna bite down on this, okay?" he handed adella a wooden spoon and the cuban woman placed it between el's teeth, her younger sister hiring down on the wood.

"holy shit. holy shit." dustin repeated as el whimpered and jonathan went to press the knife to the wound.

"do it." mike ordered, el leaning onto adella's lap.

jonathan started to scrape the knife into her skin and el screamed in our agony as he sliced across her shin. adella grimaced and looked away from the wound to el's face, smoothing away the hair sticking to her forehead.

jonathan placed down the knife and started to dig his fingers in the wound making el screech and dig her nails into adella's hand. the girl whimpered as he wiggled his fingers around her gash before it turned into a louder scream and she spat out the spoon, "no! stop it!"

"stop! stop!" adella yelled, pushing jonathan's shoulder.

"stop! stop!" el sobbed and grunted before pushing herself up from adella's lap. "i can do it. i can do it."

el panted before she stuck her hand out, wailing as she made her powers wrap around the small piece of the mind flayer in her leg. she started to try and force it out as the creature chittered. she scream so deafeningly loud that the glass of the shop beside them shattered.

now that the creature was out of her leg and in the air with her abilities, she screamed as she threw it across the floor. it chittered in pain and tried to scurry away but a boot slammed onto it and the group of teenagers and children looked to see hopper, joyce and murray standing there.

{1344}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 58
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
90.6K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
147K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
119K 4.8K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...