。twenty one 。

♡

adella, dustin, erica and two drunk 'sailors' had found their way back to the small car after ducking and hiding around some corners again. dustin had ordered adella to take care of the two high adults in the boot while he took the chance to drive.

as dustin drove, steve slammed into the metal separated them and slurred, "jesus, slow down, man!"

"yeah, what is this, like, the indy 500?" robin asked, leaning against adella's shoulder.

"it's the indy 300." steve corrected.

"no, dingus, it's 500!" robin exclaimed. "adella, tell him!"

"i don't-"

"it's 300!" steve snapped, cutting off adella who just stared at them.

"let's say a million." robin stated and they both fell into a fit of laughter.

"what is wrong with them?" erica demanded, looking at dustin.

"i don't know." dustin denied.

"dustin, watch out!" erica called before they crashed into some barrels, the trio in the back slamming into the metal separating.

"you guys alright back there?" dustin asked and received groans. "they're fine."

dustin and erica opened the back door and adella climbed out before turning to the other pair, "come on. we have to go, now."

"come on! get out!" erica yelled.

"let's go!" dustin shouted as adella grabbed one of steve's hands and then one of robin's, tugging them out of the car as to why groaned.

"we're coming!" steve whined.

"here goes nothin'." dustin muttered and scanned the keycard that could open the lift, watching it turn from red to green.

"get in the elevator." adella ordered, pushing both of them closer.

"are you coming?" robin asked and she nodded making her grin.

they all got into the lift and made it go back up to where they needed to be hours ago. during it, steve and robin started to whoop giddily as steve used a trolley as a surf board.

"hey! you look like you're surfing!" robin exclaimed.

"surfing! yeah!" steve agreed.

"they seem drunk." erica said, her, dustin and adella stood in a small group watching the pair.

"why would they be drunk?" dustin replied.

"maybe the russians." adella hummed. "to get them to talk. vodka or something, maybe?"

"you think they'd use vodka in an interrogation?" dustin asked and she shrugged. "jesus."

"what? it's possible." adella scoffed.