。thirty seven 。

(warnings: hey bitches, this is smut so don't read it if you don't want to, it's optional obviously

(warnings: hey bitches, this is smut so don't read it if you don't want to, it's optional obviously. anywhore, uh, fingering, good ol' cunnilingus, light hair pulling but it's soft and sweet so yah (:)

the group had left reefer rick's shed, leaving eddie there over night. they were going to go back to him with snacks the next day so he could survive as long as it took to prove his innocence to everyone. steve dropped everyone off until it was just him, robin and adella in the car.

when steve pulled up outside of hopper's cabin, adella pushed open her door before looking to robin who was in the front seat, "you wanna, uh, come in?"

"i, uh..." robin stuttered and steve gave her a sharp nudge. "yes! that's- yeah, sure!"

adella chuckled at her and got out properly, robin following. steve smirked at the pair, wiggling his eyebrows at robin who scoffed at him before he drove off to his home. adella unlocked the doors and walked inside, kicking off her boots and robin did the same, looking around the cabin.

"i know some of the walls look... shit, but it's still nice." adella shrugged, locking the door behind robin.

"no, it's very homey. is that a word? i don't know, but it is." robin mumbled, looking around and taking off her blazer, placing it by adella's jacket on the small dinner table.

"yeah, i would use that possible-word word." adella nodded and walked over to hopper's record player, looking through the selection she had, having bought some new vinyls. she placed queen's 1976 album, a day at the races, on the turntable, placing the stylus needle on the vinyl to play the music.

"do you want a drink?" adella offered, moving to the fridge and grabbing herself a can of cold coke and hovered her hand over a second. "uh, water or coke or... i mean there's a beer?"

"just water, please." robin smiled, sitting down on the settee.

adella grabbed a glass and filled it up with water, handing it to robin as she sat down beside her, "you seem quiet."

"hm, what do you mean?" robin asked, meeting her eyes.

"you're not rambling about something. that didn't mean to sound so rude, if it did, but it's strange." adella shrugged, looking at robin's face with worry.

robin paused taking a small breath, "what if it is something from the outside down but worse than the mind flayer? if it is, we won't survive because we were pretty much screwed last time. could it be worse than a fleshy-melted-human-spider-thing?"

"i don't think so?" adella replied in a questioning tone. "but, if it is, i'm sure someone can do something about it to stop whatever it is."

"us, right?" robin mused with a scoffed laugh.