The Parallel Game (Cont.)

By dAceofS

This is the continuation of one of the books in my previous account @sadhubhai The parallel game was one of m... More

Hello...
Welcome and Welcome back
Konji pesida venaam
~Sirikaadhey~
Hey
Recap
~Vennilave Vennilave~

~Vennilavum Ponninadhiyum~

102 6 154
By dAceofS

Hey!

So, here it is the update!!

Previously...

Oh Sweet Satan!

IT WAS HIM!

Oh sweet cheese and nutcrackers!

IT WAS HER!

Mithra's POV

If he hadn't stopped seen around and found me.... I would have seen him go to the dorm, probably followed him and then found it was HIM, then maybe flushed about it a little bit and never tell another soul!

But he saw me, I could see it in his face that he saw me, so, 'mudinjipona match ku enna toss-u?' Saying this to myself I slowly came out prepared to be embarrassed or something.

But as I came out I noticed that he too looked squeamish, my brain immediately went, 'aha ennamo idikuthe!'

So, I mentally prepared myself and,

"Mithra? Nee enna inga? Enna panra?"

He asked looking confused.

"Pochu naan kekavendiyadha avan kekuran! Ippo naan enna sollanum?"

I muttered to myself while fisting my sweat-shirt nervously.

"Mithra? Ennachu? Edhavadhu prechanaya? Are you okay?"

He looked at me with those deep soulful eyes and asked in that cute voice of his and was that concern in his voice? He sounded like a concerned boyfriend.. Stop! One track mind... Flipping stop! He probably is just annoyed and is trying to be polite with you.

Vijay's POV

How cute can she get? Everytime she speaks, her pure innocence shines through, every time she smiles, it reaches her eyes and then my heart...

Vijay... Don't! Stay on the path! She seemed distressed and for some reason that bothered me so I decided to... Actually I haven't decided anything yet but like I want her to let go of whatever is causing her worry and give me that soulful, full of life smile of hers.

So, I waited for her to get comfortable and answer... When it looked like she probably needed more help with speaking out and I was considering asking her again, she spoke.

"Illa onnume illa... Konjam uneasy ah irundhadhu... Adhaan summa walking polaam nu vandha?"

"Uneasy ah, edhukku?" I asked her, prompting her to tell me whatever was wrong so that I can solve it.

"Illa neraiya naal ah ingaye irukom la... I kinda feel cooped up."

She had a point... Not every one in the camp was wall kudichifying every other night like me to go do some killing.

"Yeah adhuvum seri dhaan... Naanum apdi dhaan feel panren.."

I added in and she just hummed... Hmm... Maybe..

"Hey, veliya oru ride poitu Varlaam ah?"

Ah Shit! I regretted the words the moment they came out of my mouth.. I am not someone who should be taking girls around on rides. There are better guys for that... Better men! I was going to just back track it and let it go but then she looked up at me like an excited kid and asked, "ride-ah??"

Curse me! But I could not say no to those eyes! So, yes, I'm taking her on a ride.

"Aama ride... Apdiye sea road la poyi oru ice cream or rose milk saapduvom... Thriumba vandhuruvom! Unnakku okay na mattum thaan polaam... Illana vendam!"

Mithra's POV

A ride with him! I shouldn't be this excited about one simple thing... But it wasn't just a simple thing to her! Apdiye golden ticket kaila vechittu venuma nu kekuran paaru... en raasa!

"Polaam... Ennakku okay dhaan!"

He rewarded my answer with a sweet smile, then gestured me to come over.

So, I trotted up and stood right next to him.

This wasn't the first time I was in his close vicinity, this wasn't the first time he was this sweet to her, hell this wasn't even the first time he had taken her on his bike.

But still something about him made her feel butterflies inside.

And I liked it... I liked the way he made me feel!

He went to get his bike from parking lot and I took this opportunity to send Ani a quick message. I typed out, 'Out on ride with vijay, don't call me! Will be back in an hour or less.'

Then pressed send, then promptly put my phone on do not disturb mode and put it in my pocket.

I looked up and there he was in all his lovely glory, sitting on his bike and gesturing to me with his head to get on.

I coughed into my palm to hide my smile and then got on the bike.

We started out on the campus roads. It was almost midnight and everyone had a 'big day' tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

So, no one was roaming around like me. So, no one saw me or gave those wierd looks. I didn't bother about those people anyway but having no such hindrances did feel good.

We got out of the campus and the cool salty breeze hit me. Unfortunately, it was a bit too cool, even made me shiver a tiny bit, so I moved a little closer to vijay to use him as a shield.

He laughed as if he knew what I was thinking. Then he looked in the mirror and told me, "Mithra speed breakers laam vara poguthu, kai en mela pottuko it will lessen your chances of losing control and falling."

Edhe?? Lessen my chances of WHAT? Also, only lessen?? Can't it like eliminate them or whatsoever!!

I gave him a look to which he responded with a half smile. Can he stop with the half smiles? God! Anyway,. I didn't want to fall down, so I put my hand on his shoulder and gripped it tightly, yep! I did it only because I didn't want to fall down, nothing else!

After a couple of minutes he stopped under a street light and we both got down.

He stopped the bike's ignition and then looked at me.  He pointed at an ice cream cycle and then said,

"Nee ingaye iru naan poi oru ice cream eduthutu varen."

I nodded and leant on the bike as he walked away. 

He suddenly stopped in his tracks, then turned towards me, I cocked my brows and gestured a 'what?' with my head.

"Unnakku endha flavour venum?" he asked pointing a finger and then gesturing a  'question mark.'

I hummed and murmured , "Chocolate!"

"Oh" he said. And there it is, the general disappointment and downgrading of me as soon as I chose the most basicest and childish flavour ever. I expected him to react like everyone else, no he is vijay so maybe he won't react and won't show it. But I know what he is feeling about it.

He surprised me when he grinned at me and said, "neeyum en party thaan!"

A chuckle escaped me and I said "aama" with a smile.

He turned away laughing and the jogged over to the ice cream cycle. I folded my hands and relaxed while watching him.

He jogged back and handed me a chocolate cone with a smile, he then partially leaned on the bike beside me and we both started eating.

Midway through he paused and looked at me, he then asked,

"You are a night person right? Thookkam laam varudhu nu sollu... Seekiram mudichitu polaam.."

I chuckled again,

"Enna paatha early ah thoongapora aal maari theiryudha? Ennakku night time romba pudikkum... Adhuvum ipdi oru scenery kooda walks and rides laam romba pudikum.."

He clicked his tongue and then asked, "appo adikadi poviya?"

I licked my ice cream and then answered, "adikadi pona en amma thorathi thorathi adipa... Veetla avlo allow panna maatanga, appo appo chance kedaichappo poven."

Then I looked at him and asked, "nee adikadi  poviya? Rides?"

He swiped his tongue in the inside of his cheek and gave a small smile (you know what I am talking about.)

"Poven aana thaniya poven... Sila vaati consecutive ah  kooda poven..."

Mithra looked at him, "Thaniya?"

Vijay nodded.

"Eppovume?" I asked.

He nodded again.

"Appo enakaaga un ritual ah break pannitiya?" I asked finishing my ice cream.

He didn't say anything and just finished his ice cream as I peered at him curiously. After finishing his ice cream, he looked at me with a smile that was seen more in his eyes than on his lips  and said,

"Nalla company kaaga panlaam... Panniten!"

A smile broke out my lips and I looked down and shook my head.

He nodded his head towards the bike, gesturing me to sit on it.

I sat on it and once again gripped his shoulder.

The drive was comfortable even before that ice cream break, but now there was some magic in it, some chemistry, some dynamic that we managed to strike between each other.

The drive went on and we talked about random things, I was talkative usually but I was open with him and I could feel that he too was open with him.

Then the bike suddenly jerked...

There were four big consecutive speed breakers which resulted in the jerk, which made me lose my balance as well as my grip on his shoulder and in a desperate attempt to regain it, I put my arms around him and hugged him.

We passed it without an incident and I slowly relaxed.

Then I realised that I had hugged him, oh holy hell!

My face turned red and I am not blushing! Maybe I am... A little.... But I'm just mostly embarrassed.

I should remove my hands... Should I? I should! But how they are like entwined around him and it feels good.

Okay... This has to be done mithra... A voice that sounded suspiciously like abhi in her head whispered 'scene podadha di.. Panni tholaichiru'

Okay, here it goes.... I slowly tried to unlock my fingers when suddenly I felt my his rough callous yet somehow comforting hand on my hands. I felt him patting them.

"It's okay" his voice reached me along with the cool sea breeze and again, I smiled.  I relaxed while embracing him.

We were done with our ride and were on the way back to the college. I wish it was longer but hey, you get what you get, also it can't go on forever,

'Petrol ku kaasu ungoppana kudupaan?'

So yeah, we were returning back when suddenly thin rain droplets started falling and I  knew it had started to drizzle...

'Ada perumaale.... Ippova?'

Vijay decreased the speed as the floor was getting wet, the rain gradually picked up and before I knew it, it was a downpour.

We were still like 40 minutes away from the hotel and it was getting hard to see. There were high chances of things going and it was slowly starting to scare me.

I tightened my hold on vijay. After a couple of minutes, the bike suddenly stopped.

"Mithra... Get down!" he told me and I did it. The he did it and he took my hand and led me under a bus stand.

"Let's wait for the rain to stop." He said standing coming to stand beside me.

It wasn't a drizzle, it was a downpour, so we were soaked and our clothes were wet. We were freezing to the bone and it was pitch dark.

Every single one of these things irritated me but didn't scare me because he was with me.

After waiting for about an hour, Vijay decided that it would be better to call help.

So we phoned up ani and Sathish. Both had some very interesting and colorful words to throw at us...

I moved a little front to see the road, much wasn't visible anyway but it made me feel less agitated while I  waited for their ride.

I turned back to look at Vijay, who was leaning on the  back wall nonchalantly.

I wonder what he is thinking about now...

Vijay's POV

The help was not far along, I looked at mithra as she moved ahead. She might have been getting agitated and achy... This was not a good weather to be stuck on the road. I needed  to get her to the hotel ASAP.

She looked back at me and I looked away before she could notice me.

Today was good, I felt at peace and in place instead of feeling like someone who didn't want anything to do with this world.

As long as I was with her, it made me feel like I belonged, again and that was something I had missed.

All of sudden the downpour caused a discarded sheet on the roof to fall  down along with the rain..

She jerked back and I knew she was going to fall. So I reached for her and caught her sideways.

She was in my arms, our faces were inches apart, her eyes were so near and so deep, her wet  clothes were clinging to me and mine were clinging to her, her breath caressed my cheek and I blew hot breath on to her face and lips...

To which her lips trembled, my eyes fixated on her lips and I had this sudden urge to kiss her. Deeply!

But how could I? How could someone like me go ahead and do that to someone like her?

Also, she is in a vulnerable position, this would, in a way, be me taking advantage of her...

But somehow I could not stand away from her, let her go, turn my face away or make my eyes leave her lips...

I shouldn't-  Suddenly her eyes close.

Her face moves upwards and her lips part.

Without any thought, I reach down and I...

Kiss her!

To be continued....

BAM!! An update from this book...

I apologise for any typos... I can't seem to escape them!!! :-(

So, I hope you all are brushed up with the book. This might be updated along with sinners and saints and the book of snippets after my exams...

Now and then!

Also, you guys it's been a long time since I started this book... Literally 4 years, I went from a cringe kid to a matured (kinda) woman and I went from an amateur and sometimes bad writer to a not that bad writer.

So, there are changes in the way I write stuff now and you can see it in the book. But the plot of the book has not changed... It will stay the same. So the mood of book also won't change...

Get ready for a roller coaster.

Man this book gets me all excited!!!

I hope you all like this book and also we're satisfied with this chapter.

So, they've kissed... What do you think will happen from now on?

Also, I hope you all didn't forget the kabbadi match and Ajith. They are coming along, shortly!

Also, I published the first chapter of this book one week before Vijay Anna's birdthay in 2018.

And now again it's being revived in his birth month when there is less than a week for his birthday.

This book had the most toll because of my account loss, college and depression.

And yet here it is... Against all odds.

I hope you like it!

If you did like it... Vote and comment!

Tags:

Not_for_sale_4419
Sanjjana14
missnwrites
ArjunTamilwriter
AmmuJeypaul
shadow_crizz2
shilmasahmy6
shivaalya_krishnavi
pranu22
Tharazyra2006
Vsgcrocks07

If anyone who doesn't read this book or isn't interested in the book tagged in...then I'm sorry!

Thank you... Love you all!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 474 16
Status: Completed Started: 4th Jan,2021 Finished: 10th May, 2021 Updated: [The First Book in my Donne Series.] This is a story of three middle-aged...
637 41 19
An arrogant, classy, egoistic businessman, Jahaan's life is turned upside down when he encounters a simple college girl, Jannat. How does Jahaan...
18.5K 1.3K 37
Hitesh A cheerful man and an honest, successful lawyer. When his sister commits suicide, he is shattered and blames himself for her death. He wants t...
8.5K 350 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...