Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

47: Let's just hope it's something good.

250 16 0
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

29 December: St. Mungo's.

No one knew what to say. Josette tolerated all this pain for nearly a month just to keep her friends and families safe. Gratitude and amazement filled their hearts. How she didn't only secured some people's lives and given the rest immunity for a year but also got alive out of their, barely but she did.

Sirius, however, had quite a different view on everything. The boy was furious at the fact that the girl was given a chance to leave but didn't take it. Instead, she let them worry about her for an month, letting them think that she was dead.

"Unbelievable." he scoffed "Fucking unbelievable." he repeated and walked out of the room.

James quickly ran after him. "Where are you going??" He grabbed his arm.

"I don't know!!" He yelled.

"What do you mean 'I don't know'??" James asked.

"It means, I. don't. know." Sirius gritted.

"Pads, Jo needs you, you can't leave now!!"

"Does she now??" He scoffed "Because from what I saw in there it didn't look like she need me from last one month."

"I know, what she did was wrong, she should have walked away when she had the chance." James said "But take it from her point of view. Would you have walked away knowing all of us would be dead leaving you alone??"

Sirius went into silence, what James is saying is right but she shouldn't have done this. "Take it from my point of view, do you think I was alive not knowing where my girlfriend is. Do you think I was having a good time thinking she's dead, huh??" He retorted "I was worried sick, my life was a mess without her. And now she's there in that bed, barely breathing struggling to stay alive. How do you think I feel??"

"I'm mad at her too and believe me she'll be hearing this for the rest of her life but I'm not going to walk away on her knowing all she went through was for us." James took his hand and led them towards a bench, sitting on it.

"I don't think I'm good enough for her. I couldn't even protect her from the death eaters, how I'm supposed to treasure her for life??" He mumbled, taking head in the plam of his hand.

"She doesn't need you to protect her, Sirius. She just want you to stand by her side, assuring her that you have her back." Remus said as he joined them "Believe me Sirius, you don't get this type of love easily, treasure it while you have. It will hard once your other half is gone!!" Remus patted his back, thinking about Meredith. No matter how hard he tries, he's never getting her back. He doesn't want his brother to go through the same pain as him.

"I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you but I don't want experience it. I don't want to loose her." Sirius cried.

"You won't. She's strong, she will get through this as well." Lily said with a sad smile on her face.

"She slapped the fucking dark lord. Death is just an esay escape for her." Peter joined making everyone laugh.

"She's a badass." Sirius chuckled.

"She is." James added.

"She's really a Goddess??" Sirius asked after a few minutes of silence.

"She is." Remus said.

"I can't believe I'm dating a God!!" Sirius grinned widely, amazed by the concept.

"I know right." Lily mumbled. "Never in million years, I would have thought that Gods lives between us and not just that I am friends with one."

"But am I good enough for her?? I mean, I'm just a normal human being!" Sirius questioned.

"Stop doubting yourself, Sirius. She chose you obviously you are special for her." Remus said as Sirius hummed in response.

~☆~

29 December: Undisclosed Location.

Tom wasted no time to reach his dream. He followed the map carefully and finally came in front of the tomb. He was floating over the could nine, he just killed his biggest enemy, or so he thought and now here it is the ultimate weapon just a door away.

He smiled proudly and went on to open the gates but as soon as he touched it, the whole thing disappeared into thin air. He started to panic, thinking that he did something wrong with the incantation. "What happened??" He asked his followers, who accompanied him on his journey.

"Where the fuck did it go!!!" He shouted as he didn't receive an answer. The death eaters didn't know what to say.

"The letter." Tom then remembered it "BELLA!! THE LETTER!!" He bellowed as Bellatrix got to the front and handed him the envelope. He hurriedly open it and started reading.

Dear-poor, Tom,

Did you really think you can out win a me?? If your confused of what just happened with you, allow me to explain. You reached your goal but just missed it by few seconds.

My fellow friend changed it's location as soon a you touched it but here's the twist I gave you the map, you reached it but missed it and that's not my fault. I completed my part of bargain and now you'll have to complete yours.

My friends and families are safe but you still didn't got what you wanted and you never will. That tomb is out of earth and it will never come back, you can't get there, neither can I. So, I won and you lost. YOU. FUCKING. LOST!!!!

Yours
Mortis.

P.S. I might get alive out of here so, keep an eye on the Prophet. And sorry to disappoint but you'll never be on top.

"MORTIS!!!" He shouted in anger as he crushed the letter and burned it with magic. "Find out if she's alive. GO!!" He ordered and the death eaters apparated away living him alone.

Tom has never been so angry in his life. A teenage girl tricked him and might have escaped his killing curse. He was feeling so disappointed in himself that he let her use him to protect her friends and he got nothing out of it.

"This is not over, Heladottir. You have a long debt to pay." He whispered. That day he decided to make her life a living hell. He decided not to give her a single moment of happiness for the rest of her life.

~☆~

"Wakey-wakey, little witch." Someone cooed in Josette's ear and she immediately woke up, panicking.

She looked around and saw herself in her room in the Coleman Manor but what shocked her was seeing Meredith in front of her. "Mere, you are alive!!" Josette cheered and quickly hugged her.

Meredith smiled and hugged her back "Actually I am not." She whispered in her ear.

"Does...does that mean I'm dead??" Josette mumbled as they broke apart.

"Not yet, no. But you will if you don't get out here soon." Meredith replied.

"What is this place??" Josette was confused, the place was just like the one on earth or is it the same place? But then what is Meredith doing here?

"I'm so sorry, Mere. I was not there to save you. You shouldn't have died, it was not your fault!!" Josette started crying.

"It wasn't yours either." Meredith said with a smile on her face "Some things just don't go the way you think. Now go, before it's too late." She pulled her out of bed and led them downstairs while they caught up on things after Meredith died. Josette was happy to see her again and she hopes to her everyday.

"Come with me, you don't belong here either!!" Josette demanded.

"I can't. This is my heaven. And believe me I'm happy."

"But-"

"No buts, Jo. Your time's not over yet, you have to go for everyone else." Meredith cut her off.

Josette went into silence as she thought about it.

If I stayed here then no more Voldemort, no more killings and no more powers.

What about Sirius??

He probably hates me, now that he
knows everything.

What if he doesn't?? You are just going
to give up??

I think so.

And let Voldemort win?? Let a Mortal human being kill you??

He did not win!! He doesn't have that sword, I made sure of it.

You being dead makes him on the top!! So, I think he did win!!

"You know, I can read your thoughts right??" Meredith chuckled.

Josette's eyes widened "You can??"

"Of course, I can this is my place."

"Then what am I doing here??" Josette asked curiously.

"He wants you to go back, to live and he got me to the task."

"He??" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"The God of the afterlife, don't know who he is what he looks like, I just hear his voice so, don't ask." Meredith said as Josette just nodded in return. "Can you do me a favor??"

"Of course, Mere. Anything." Josette quickly nodded with any second thoughts.

"I want to see Remus, one last time. Please." Meredith requested with teary eyes.

"How am I supposed to do that??" Josette asked not exactly knowing how to fulfill her wish.

"Shout his name as loud as you can from that window. They will hear it and when he touches you, connect your souls." Meredith explained.

"And this won't hurt him or anything??" She asked unsured by her plan.

"No, it won't."

"Okay then." Josette mumbled and walked towards the nearest window. Both shared a look and then she shouted "REMUS!! REMUS!!"

"Keep doing, they will listen." Meredith said

"REMUS!!!"

~☆~

3 January 1978: St. Mungo's.

"Josette's got quite the fame, didn't she??" James chuckled as he sat down by his brother who was reading the Daily Prophet sitting beside Josette's side.

"She did. 'Josette Hart rescued a team of aurors from Voldemort's hostage and helped raid the mansion, capturing 7 seven death eaters in the process. Mr. Lestrange is under custody, questioning his actions while the hero, Josette, suffered from a fatal injury and is currently being treated at St. Mungo's.'" Sirius read from the Prophet.

"Though I hate this woman, Rita Skeeter." Sirius grumbled "Look what she wrote, 'How is that everyone who was captured by the dark lord only Josette Hart, a 7th year student, escaped?? Why would he even Kidnapp her in the first place?? Is she working for him and then betrayed to help the Aurors and get on the good side?? Who is going to answer these questions?? Because questioning the Ministry is not answering it!!' There's more of the carp." He sighed.

"Don't worry no one's listening to her anyway, she's just a intern for the Prophet, Moody convinced them that she's just doing it for fame. Everyone else thinks Josette as the hero and she is." James patted his back. "You should get some rest, Pads." He advised.

"But Jo-"

"The healers said she's safe now, she's just in coma."

"Coma is not a just. Merlin knows when will she wake up!" Sirius said rubbing his temples.

"Maybe it's just because of the Goddess thing, Jenna said she will wake up in few days so, go home and take some rest." James insisted. While Josette's being unconscious for the last 5 days her friends visited her everyday.

Even Marlene and Alice, it was a lot of confusion and chaos explaining everything to them. Marlene was thrilled knowing about Josette though everyone strictly warned her to keep everything between them but knowing her, it is really hard for her to keep something so huge a secret. Peter and Alice even bet on how long she will keep this a secret. Let's just hope Alice wins.

Sirius never left her side, he will exactly leave for an hour in the morning to get shower and then stick back to his place for the rest of the day. He ate with her, he slept with her, read her all her favourite books, hell! he even tried talking but she didn't respond back.

Jenna and Elijah visited too, she tried using her magic to wake her up but it didn't work. Sirius asked Heimdall for help but no vail. He said 'all Josette's need is rest and will be back in no time'.

"But-"

"No buts out of here right now or I'm going to throw you out." Lily said entering the room with Mia.

"We are here, Sirius, don't worry." Mia assured and he finally agreed.

James and Sirius both went home, had lunch and Sirius fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.

~☆~

"Remus..." Josette mumbled in sleep. Mia and Lily's head whipped up hearing something from her but they didn't quite catch it as she too low.

"Jo." Mia gushed "You awake, baby??" She ran her hand through your hair while Lily went outside to get a healer.

"Remus..." Josette mumbled again.

"Remus??" This time Mia caught it "You want to see Remus??"

"Remus...." Just then the healers entered and started examining her. Mia wasted no time in apparating to the Lupin Cottage and brought Remus with her. Lily too got home and informed the others.

James quickly ran into Sirius's room and woke him by practically jumping on him. "Jo's getting her conscious back." James grinned as he informed him.

Sirius's face instantly lit up and they wasted no time in apparating back. They ran towards her room and saw the healers outside the door. "What are you lot doing outside??" Sirius asked.

"Mrs. Coleman sent us out telling she will handle from here." A healer said.

Sirius and James barged into the room and what they saw shocked them. Remus saw holding Josette's hand and he was unconscious along with her, sitting on a chair with his head on the side on Josette's bed . Mia, Lily and Jenna were also by their side.

"What's happening??" James asked.

"Don't know. Let's just hope it's something good." Jenna mumbled

"When Jo called his name I thought bringing him here would help her wake up but as soon as he touched her, he went into sleep." Mia explained.

"We tried breaking the contact but it's like their hands are glued together." Lily added.

"Josette was asking for Remus?? Why??" Sirius asked confused.

"We don't know." Jenna repeated.

"I leave for 2 minutes and now my best friend has joined my girlfriend in her coma!! Godric!!" Sirius groaned and kicked the ground in frustration. 'I should have never left her side' was the only thought ringing through his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...
25.1K 1.1K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
3.4K 182 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...