แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดœ๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด… - แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด›...

Door eileenisdaydreaming

{: ๐‘จ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ซ - ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... Meer

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
A/N notes
~\(โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆ)/~

CHAPTER 38 || The End โ€ข The Beginning

3.1K 130 13
Door eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"Yah, Hyosan hotel is amazing!" Namra exclaimed as the three of us were lying on the sun-loungers beside the enormous out-door swimming pool.

The view was stunning, but lifeless. Tall buildings looked like mini houses from the top of Hyosan hotel, there were no longer any light, and the only light source— the sun is setting, which painted the whole sky in orange and purple.

"Ahhh, I really wanna swim." Jungkook sighed while looking at the pathetically messy pool behind him.

"You can, if you clean that." I responded.

There must be a massive outbreak in the hotel, since the pool was coloured in blood red, not to mentioned some flesh and body parts laid at the bottom of it.

Not only the swimming pool, but the hotel was a mess too, broken glass, frames, furniture and so on. There was not any electricity, we walked 68 floors to reach the rooftop. This hotel was our secret spot, and yes, we did not feel tired climbing stairs anymore. We spent a whole day here every once in a while.

"Never mind. Until I finished it we might have already had methods to turn back to humans." He shrugged.

"Turning back to humans..." Namra mumbled after hearing Jungkook's reply.

"Do you guys want to turn back to humans...?"

"Hmm...I don't know." I bit my lips, seriously considering this question I had never really thought about.

"To me... currently I feel like its not a big deal to not be a human. I actually have everything that makes me happy as a hambie, when I don't have them while being a human." I messed my hair.

"But damn, Hershey chocolate tastes like shit now!!! Oh god!!! I cannot accept this. I am very angry about it." I gritted my teeth.

Jungkook and Namra chuckled at my answer, which made me pout.

"Well, I wanna listen to music too, but I cannot now..." Namra sighed in disappointment.

She was right. There was no signal, or electricity in this abandoned city right now. As some millennials here who could not live without the internet and mobiles, We lost a lot of fun and connection to the world.

It was like our lives had devolved back to the ancient times, when there was no electrical device, machine, light...

"I don't really think I want to." Jungkook bursted. We both turned to him.

"Why?" Namra asked curiously, tilting her head.

"Similar to Minji's opinion, is it so important to be a human if I have everything as a hambie right now? Plus, if I am turning back to a human, I will probably die right away..." He sighed, touching his own chest.

"My broken ribs had poked a hole in my lung, I swear to god it was the most painful thing on earth and I don't wanna experience it anymore. Wah...the feeling of trying hard to breathe but could not breathe in anything? It's so fucking horrible."

"And you could still fight your ass off with Yoon Gwinam...oh fuck, I hope he is dead." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Come on!! You want me to watch you getting punched or bitten by Yoon Gwinam?!" Jungkook stood up and approached me.

"And you were killing yourself to save me, this is not acceptable." I stared with squinting eyes.

"What not acceptable?? Who on earth tells people not to save her from dying?!!" He lowered his upper body to my eye level, where our faces were only a few inches away.

"I got bitten anyway, you risked your life doing nothing." I made a face.

"Wha—At least I tried!!" He pouted.

"Yah!!" Then he suddenly lifted me up and spun around. He was like that, whenever he lost in an argument with me, he just became physical, tickling me, spinning me around, throwing me in the air...you named it.

"Alright guys! At least both of you survived at last." Namra chuckled while watching us.

"Well." I said as I hit Jungkook, who then sat on the sun-loungers with me on his lap because he refused to let go.

"Technically we were both dead. Namra you were dead too, the word survive might be a little bit weird for us..." I continued.

"Ah...you are right." Namra lowered her head and let out a sigh. But she soon looked up and raised her brows at us.

"Now you better tell me. What happened after that??"

"After what?"

"After Yoon Gwinam found you guys."

"Oh..." I licked my lips and covered my face.

"What? I thought you guys had talked about this already??" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"Nah, Minji said she doesn't want to talk about it." Namra responded with a shrug.

"Ahhh...hahahhaa, she is probably too embarrassed to talk about it." Jungkook showed his bunny smile while teasing me. He winked at me and I could feel my ears getting heated up. I lowered my head.

"What? Embarrassed? Why?"

"Ahh! Don't talk about it!!" I held my palm out, signalling a stop for continuing.

"So thais was what happened after that..."

I covered Jungkook's mouth and shouted some random stuff, but it did not stop him from talking about it. As soon as he got into the main points, I hid my face into his chest to hide my red cheeks, when he just casually played with my hair.

***

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook, I love you."

Minji cried loudly beside Jungkook, she cried even harder than anytime in her entire life. She just kneeled beside Jungkook, not even realising that Yoon Gwinam had slowly crawled out of the room.

"Jeon Jungkook you fucking asshole! How can you leave me?!! Now I don't even know what I could do...AAHH FUCK YOU!!!" She screamed with two lines of tears falling from her cheeks.

She sniffled before hitching a breath and cried again. Just like that, she did not stop for almost a whole ten minutes.

"Now you smell so tempting, WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Then eat me."

Minji rubbed her eyes and stared at the motionless figure in front of her before she shouted again.

"Damn, I even start to hallucinate, why do I hear your voice!!!!!!"

Minji closed her eyes and sighed, wondering how she was going to live after Jungkook left her.

"Aish, Jeon Jungkook, what should I do..."

"Find the others."

"Find the others? What about you? I cannot leave you here..." Minji scratched her head.

"Let's go together."

"How? Not like I can casually walk with you on my back...Wait I can!!! WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK????"

Minji jolted up with widened eyes, she stared at the sitting figure in front of her, who just looked at her with an innocent smile.

"ARGHHHHH!!!" She was freaked out. Then she looked at Jungkook closely before yelled again as the boy blinked his eyes.

"Are illusions that real nowadays???!! Am I dreaming?!"

"No you're not."

"What the hell??!" She slapped Jungkook across the face.

"What the fuck Park Minji??!" Jungkook looked at her in shock. Then Minji slapped herself hardly on her own face. She looked at her palm disappointedly and looked back at Jungkook.

"Yah...this dream is way too real?!"

"Park Minji, you are a hambie."

"Yeah...I know that...WAIT—" Minji dropped her jaws. "OH MY GOD SO THIS IS REAL??! YOU ALIVE??!"

She cupped Jungkook's face and looked at Jungkook who only nodded, assuming Minji finally understood the situation.

"OH GOSH BLOOD, STOP THE BLEEDING!!! STOP TALKING AND LIE THE FUCK DOWN!!!" Minji pushed Jungkook onto the ground and pressed the wound quickly but carefully.

"PARK MINJI!!!" Jungkook held onto Minji's shoulder. "Look at me!!!"

"Aish, don't move!!! It will be much more painful if you continue to move!!!"

"It doesn't hurt me anymore!!"

"STOP!! Just listen to me okay??!"

"MINJI IT DOESN'T HURT ME ANYMORE!"

"...What?" Minji froze and stared at Jungkook. Her expression slowly changed from anxious, to confuse, to shock.

"WHAT?!!" Minji exclaimed as she covered her mouth. "Why?! How?!! Were you bitten?!!"

Jungkook shook his head and shrugged. He  looked around to find some hints of his unexpected turn, when he finally spot the blood on Minji's hand.

He glanced at the hand, and then at his own wound, and then at the bite mark on her same arm.

"I guess it is because of this..." He pointed at the blood that flew down Minji's arm from the bite mark.

Minji blinked a few times before putting the pieces together.

"Ah...so I accidentally turned you into a hambie too...?"

"I think so..."

"Its a good thing!! ...or not?" She bit her lips.

"I don't know, but as soon as we are now together, of the same species, in the same world, then I guess is fine?" Jungkook patted Minji's head.

"This is really lucky." Minji smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"Hmm...this is destiny." Jungkook replied with a chuckle. "We are born to be together."

***

"Aww...that's sweet." Namra said while smirking at the two.

"Damn, I sounded like a brainless idiot." Minji sighed and shook her head.

"Nah, you were so funny and cute, I was laughing inside my head at that time!!" Jungkook held onto his stomach.

"Yah!! It's your fault! Why did you prank me back then?!!! You made me so confused!!"

"Jungkook, you are really awesome, how do you melt Minji into such a cutie?"

"Well, its not easy. It takes me couple of years to do this." Jungkook laughed and hugged Minji who sat on his lap tighter.

"Now that I finally make her believe in love, I am not letting her go. She is gonna stuck with me until forever."

"I don't believe in love, I only believe in you. And guess what, I think I finally made a right decision in my life." Minji turned to kiss Jungkook on his cheek before Jungkook smile sheepishly and hid his face into Minji's neck.

"Yah, go get a room, I am still here." Namra teased.

"Yah Choi Namra! We are not doing anything!!?"

"Why not?! Haven't you guys said you are going to have plenty of kids?!!"

"Yah!!!"

*** THE END ***

A/N: Finally, here we are!!! I am really so thankful and happy to have you guys here!! We hit 22.5k reads by now and I am more than excited about that, love you all! I have much more to say and I will leave it on the next page!! Please leave some thoughts here or on the next page!!

Thank you all xoxo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

55.1K 1.7K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
346K 15.5K 39
โ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. โž โ is that a question or a statement? โž โ statement. โž ...
595K 28.9K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
98.8K 2.9K 31
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...