Revert

By FauziaAshraf

Ameera's an 18 year old girl. Born Muslim but wasn't practicing Islam properly. Shy, insecure and selfless. S... More

H E L L O
D E S C R I P T I O N
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
Not a chapter!

T W E N T Y F I V E

619 29 0
By FauziaAshraf

‎بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Ameera's POV-
I woke up with a smile on my face. Today was going to be a good day and no one could ruin it for me. I woke up early so I could decide on an outfit to wear according to the internship. I mean I can't exactly just wear casual and go can I?

Ameera's outfit^

I decided on a light beige long sleeves turtleneck crop top pairing it with off-white Solid wide-leg pants, an off-white blazer and a pale rose hijab. I added a pair of sunglasses, off-white heels, and a black & off-white combination shoulder bag. I absolutely loved it! What do you guys think?

After making sure I looked presentable, I went down to have breakfast. My parents were shocked to see me up this early. The old me would be shocked too ^^ in order to reach there on time, I had to make sure everything goes well with my outfit and I don't get stuck in any sort of traffic.

It's Thursday today which means I'll be hanging out with Taskeen tomorrow. I messaged Ahmed asking him for Taskeen's contact number so that next time she wants to hang out she could directly contact me. Not that I minded Ahmed asking instead of her.

I reached the office half an hour early. I asked the receptionist to point me in direction of miss Kayla's desk. It took me around 5-10 mins to get my way around. Finally, I reached her desk and she gave me a tour around the building as well as informed me of my duties. Apparently I would be working under the current P.A of the CEO. While giving information, Kayla told about the new CEO. How he is going to start training and if I'm lucky and do good in this internship, I might get selected by him for the position of new P.A for him.

I asked her about him a bit. About his behavior towards the employees and how his nature is and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. I heard nothing but all good things about him and it wasn't just from Kayla but the other employees. They all were excited to work for him.

I want to meet him. I want to know who this guy is, that everyone liked him so much and couldn't stop singing his praises. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear someone clearing their throat to get my attention. A hand waved in front of my face and I was embarrassed when I got caught. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I put my hands on my cheeks hoping to calm them a bit. I turned and saw Ahmed.

Ahmed's outfit^

He was smiling brightly at me. His smile is so contagious that I couldn't help but give one back.

"Hey, sorry I was lost in my thoughts ... so embarrassed getting caught like this" I said sheepishly with my hands still on my cheeks.

He laughed at my burning face "It's alright we all have those days...but I'm really curious as to what got you thinking so deeply?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Ya Rabbi did he really have to ask that?! Oh no, think...think...what should I say? I'm so dead Urrrghhh

"Um, nothing just silly things you know" I hoped he would believe me and drop it.

"If you don't want to talk about it just say so, you don't have to lie you know" when he said that it made me feel guilty and immediately I started to apologize. "It's fine but do remember next time that I know you well so lying to me won't work" he teased me.

I rolled my eyes at him.
"Did Kayla give you a tour too?" I asked him.

"Yeah"

"But wha- when?" I asked confused.

"When you were daydreaming" he teased making my cheeks beat up again.

"HEY! Stop it. We will not bring this up again okay?" I plead to him. He raised an eyebrow with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I pouted at him making a puppy face and he couldn't resist and finally agreed.

"Fine. I'll let it slide this one time" he rolled his eyes at me.

I grinned at him.

******

It was lunchtime now and I was finishing up my report. 'Come on Ameera, you can get this done with and eat' I was so focused on my report that I didn't notice Ahmed standing near my cabin leaning across the door looking amused at me. He cleared his throat.

I jumped in my seat and looked up. I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Hey, sorry didn't see you there" I fidgeted with my blazer.

He grinned " Yeah, I could see that"

I stuck my tongue at him childishly. "Do you need something?"

He looked at me seriously "Yeah. You"

"WHAT?!" I looked at him with wide eyes and jaw hanging.

He burst out laughing. I pouted making a sad face. "Oh come on, I was just teasing you Mir" he teased me using the nickname Dre used for me.

I narrowed my eyes at him "You cannot call me that" I tilt my chin up still pouting.

He came in front of my desk. He bent down and leaned in "And why not?"

"It's what Dre calls me" I looked away feeling intimidated.

"So? I can call you that too. You are my best friend it's only fair" he stood up and folded his hand and pouts making a sad face.

Gah...I almost gave in but then again I'm stubborn so I composed myself and looked at him sternly.

"You can give me another nickname. Just not 'Mir' it's reserved for my buddy"

"Ah, I see anything is fine then?" He raised his eyebrow.

I nodded.
"Okay then, I'll call you princess" he smirked.

"What? Why princess?" I asked curiosity. Feeling a bit deja vu.

"It's what your name means isn't it?" He questioned back smugly.

"Yeah. Fine you can call me that" I rolled my eyes.

"Good. Now get up we have to go for lunch" he said tilting his head in the direction of my cabin door.

"What? It's already lunchtime?" I looked at my watch and sure enough, it was lunchtime.
My mouth turns 'O' and I look back at my laptop screen.

"You go ahead, I'll finish this off and be there in 5"

"Uh oh, no way if you are going to sit here then I'll wait too and you know lunchtime is only for an hour and 10 minutes are already over. Till you finish this report it will be another 10-15 minutes and by the time we reach the cafe, that will be another 10 mins and we will have barely 20 minutes to be done with lunch plus getting back here to continue the work" "Now it's choice, you want to wait here and take another 10-15 minutes or go have lunch and do work after returning" he asked with amused face looking at my troubled expressions.

"Fine. You win" he gave a triumph smile "but it's just for now" I gave him a cheeky smile.

*****

It was now around 5 and I was done with all my work. The first day had been good. And Ahmed being there helped my nerves alot. I made a small Dua thanking Him for making it easy for me.

There was a knock on my door, I looked up. Kayla smiled at me. I smiled at her and asked her to come in.

"How was your first day?" She asked looking around my cabin. "I see you changed it, looks good"

I smiled happily "Yeah, it is easier for me this way and my first day here was great. I wanted to thank you for being so kind and helpful"

She waved her hand and said "honey, it's my job. It's what I get paid for"

There was another knock and we turned to look who it was.

Ahmed smiled at us politely "Miss Kayla, it's true. You have been so kind to both of us and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you!"

"Aw you guys are too sweet" her cheeks were bright pink. I guess Ahmed had that effect on all the females.

"Alright since you guys are done with everything you can go home. Have a lovely day you both" she left quickly but not before giving us one more glance.

"Ready to leave?" Ahmed asked me.

"Yeah, I'll just get my stuff" I got up and started getting my things. After collecting everything we left and said goodbyes leaving separately for home.

****
I reached home and told my parents about my first day. They were happy for me. We had dinner and I went to bed early around 9.

Day 1 ✅ I hope rest of the days go by the same way. In Shaa Allah!

I messaged Taskeen letting her know that this was my number and told her to be ready for tomorrow. She sent me a voice message saying how happy and excited she was to hang out with me. This made a big smile come to my face. I'll forever be grateful for my parents, Ahmed, his sister,, and my friends.

Chapter 25
Please vote and comment.
*******
Assalamu Alaikum beautiful people!
It's been a couple of weeks since I last updated this story.
I have been really busy with shopping's and preparations of visiting my hometown.
Anyways I have missed you all and I hope you all are doing great.
Enjoy and let me know what you think of this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
3.7K 175 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...