Verde Crows: Lost In Another...

Da Mr_Rinzuri

Reincarnated in another world as a administrative AI *This is a high fantasy based novel with some cracks *In... Altro

Bio
Prologue
Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Vol. 1 Chapter 2: The Another World
Vol. 1 Chapter 3: Departure
Vol. 1 Chapter 4: First Contact
Vol. 1 Chapter 5: Spartan VS High Orc King
Vol. 1 Chapter 6: Encounter
Vol. 1 Chapter 7: Trial
Vol. 1 Chapter 8: Noel
Vol.1 Chapter 9: Mercenary Guild
Vol. 1 Chapter 10: Decision
Vol. 1 Chapter 11: Farewell
Vol. 1 Chapter 12: Unlikely Agreement
Vol. 1 Chapter 13: Rear Echelon
Vol. 1 Chapter 14: Overdoing My Job
Vol. 1 Chapter 15: Intelligence gathering
Vol. 1 Chapter 16: One Man Army
Vol. 1 Chapter 17: Lack of Common Sense
Vol. 1 Chapter 18: Encounter with Dangerous Beings
Vol. 1 Chapter 19: How Heroes Fight
Vol. 1 Chapter 20: Dinner with what?!
Vol. 1 Chapter 21: That moment, I Fucked up.
Vol. 1 Chapter 22: Who's the fastest?
Vol. 1 Chapter 23: Errands of Kuudere Android
Vol. 1 Chapter 24: Extermination
Vol. 1 Chapter 25: Port City of Olandia
Vol. 1 Epilogue: Side Story 1
Vol. 2 Prologue
Vol. 2 Chapter 1: Dangerous Woman #2?
Vol. 2 Chapter 2: Dwarves
Vol. 2 Chapter 3: Next priority
Vol. 2 Chapter 5: Sources of Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 6: Brewing Catastrophe
Vol. 2 Chapter 7: Blasphemous Act
Vol. 2 Chapter 8: Disaster
Vol. 2 Chapter 9: Trap
Vol. 2 Chapter 10: Party
Vol. 2 Chapter 11: Other worlders
Vol. 2 Chapter 12: Information
Vol. 2 Chapter 13: Glimpse of Power
Side Story 2: Excerpt of History + A Leisure Observation
Vol. 2 Chapter 14: Lurking shadow
Vol.2 Chapter 15: Internal Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 16: Appeasement
Vol. 2 Chapter 17: Imperium's Darkness
Vol. 2 Chapter 18: Through the Sky
Vol. 2 Chapter 19: Demons And Gods (1)
Vol. 2 Chapter 20: Demons and Gods (2)

Vol. 2 Chapter 4: The Suspect Is?

467 33 3
Da Mr_Rinzuri

Krimya Luxury Hotel

"Hey, Dina. Can you let me free?." (Liam)

"Nope." (Dina)

The Holstein cow size captain refused to release me from the firm bind by the female knights here. If I had a female knight fetish, I might enjoy it, but unfortunately, I can't feel a thing at all nor express any emotions, so it's kind of useless to have stupid thoughts of being sandwiched and pushed down by beautiful knights here.

"If you're going to push me down, I'm hoping for some beautiful knights with bountiful of--BANG!" (Liam)

Then my vision went dark. My head is apparently slammed by the flat-chested girls that are pushing me down on the floor.

"Jerk!." (Knight 1),

"Gross!" (Ivy)

"I don't want to touch you!" (Knight 2).

As a result, I am not free. Simple, right? Meanwhile, I saw the face of Sistiene with a disgusted expression. Oh come on, they are the ones who started it, you know!

"Please restrain yourself, Sir Liam. I don't want to use force." (Dina)

Dina, who is holding her sword pointing at me, glares with a serious face. Okay, hold up.

"Sorry Dina, I'm stronger than you, so to say, I should be the one to say I don't want to use force...." (Liam)

I don't think many of the people here, including Sistiene and her people, have resistance to sudden electrical bursts. I could literally fire an electrical discharge as far as 30 meters. This entire floor is relatively small, and the discharge would be quite dangerous for anyone in the vicinity.

I stand up while dusting away the dirt if there is and look at the people, mainly the female knights who are drawing their swords, spears, and rapiers. Heck, even a bow is being pointed at me.

"Calm down, I won't go rampaging in the middle of this city to murder that piece of shit." (Liam)

"Please mind your wording. You could get a capital punishment if someone from the church or the hero himself heard your ill comments about him." (Dina)

"Not that I'm scared of him, so there's no need to hold back." (Liam)

Well, I get back to my words about not picking a fight with heroes head-on. They aren't that scary once they piss me off. However, in the first place, My goal here is not to fight him but to talk with Sistiene.

"Hey Sistiene, Can we talk for a bit about our agreements... " (Liam)

"....? Well okay?." (Sistiene)

Sistiene looking at me dubiously. The knights interrupted our conversation because we had already begun to diverge from the talk about restraining order of Char on me.

"Did you finally gave up on ...." (Dina)

"No and never, Dina." (Liam)

I could just lie and make it look like nothing happened, but I'm going to definitely murder that shitty hero. So there's nothing to hide. And sistiene seems unconcerned by that. She isn't even stopping me from doing so.

"Lady Sistiene!." (Dina)

"Fufu... Who might I be to stop him?." (Sistiene)

She just laughed it off, agitating Dina.

"You're the fiance! Please stop him!." (Dina)

"Don't worry, I won't do anything while we are in the Olandia... So, sistiene? Let's go back to that place again?." (Liam)

I invited her to briefly talk about her father. There wasn't any secretive thingy here to be discussed, but the knights would probably continue to pester me if I stayed here. And... Just in case I should made some contingent to get the hell out of here.

<<Serene, are you doing something?>> (Liam)

<<Nothing Administrator>> (Serene)

<<I see...Go and fetch me here>> (Liam)

<<Affirmative Administrator, ETA 13 Minutes>> (Serene)

I contacted my custom maid to finish the stuff up if the knights still stubbornly stopped me here. Although 13 minutes is quite short and quite fast, it should be sufficient to gather the necessary information from Sistiene.

"You can't Sir Liam." (Dina)

"Don't be so persistent, I won't run." (Liam)

 "Then I shall accompany!." (Dina)

"We will do some lewd things? Will you spectate?." (Liam)

"Yeah, I don't want something looking at us you know." (Sistiene)

Sistiene backs up my argument while happily teasing Dina, who looked embarrassed by our joke. Meanwhile, the maid and butlers massage their heads as if they have a headache from their young lady's joke.

They looked accustomed to their young lady's tomboyish behavior, but the knights were rather eye-catching because of their bright red faces, including Ivy, who looked like she was triggered by our joke. Oh my, she looked very angry. She might bite me here. Sistiene, on the other hand, seems to have noticed Ivy.

"Umm? Ivy?." (Sistiene)

She carefully called out her disappointing childhood friend, who had a thing on her. Not sure about what it's called, but samesex tendencies or something? Then at that moment, Ivy exploded into an argument with Stistiene.

"Hey Sistiene!." (Ivy)

"W-what?." (Sistiene)

Surprised by the outburst of Ivy, Sistiene stuttered.

"I'll join!." (Ivy)

"Hell no! You numbskull can't discern a joke from a real thing?! There's no way I'll lay my hands on Sistiene, not until we get married! " (Liam)

Other than her minor age of barely 15 years old, morally speaking, I'm not going to lay a hand on her while we aren't unmarried with each other.

On the other hand, if you join, even if hell freezes over, I'm not going to partake in you. You're a freaking pervert and a dangerous woman. There are many decent women here, one of which is Sistiene, but she was still a minor. Not only that, if there's no backdoor deal between us, I might think about it, but unfortunately there's one and it's contractual. Hell, I doubt she would even give her kiss to me.

"Then you won't!?." (Ivy)

"Why so disappointed? You're clearly trying to target Sistiene so better not.... Whatever, we'll just talk it out here." (Liam)

She probably thinks she could devour sistiene in a threesome? What kind of idiotically mindset is this?

"Calm your horses, Ivy. Now what do you want to say Liam? It isn't secretive ain't it?." (Sistiene)

"Not really, it's all about your father and the venue about the party or any related stuffs." (Liam)

"Hmm party.... It would be held in the House of Madrigal in the nobility district and that would be two days from now." (Sistiene)

"I see ... Do I need an invitation or something?." (Liam)

"Yeah, I'll send it to you later and here's some more ..." (Sistiene)

And we talked a lot with Sistiene while ignoring the surroundings. We have our own world here. We aren't even looking at the bystanders (servants and knights). After ten minutes of talk, we finally concluded the party details and do or don'ts for the party, including the gifts or whatnot that I should never forget to give to her at the party.

At that moment, one of the servants of Sistiene walks to her. Good timing. I think I knew what they were talking about.

"Hey Liam, I think one of your... attendants is here." (Sistiene)

"Is that so? Time to scram then, see ya." (Liam)

 "No, You won't." (Dina)

"Oh? You're still here captain?." (Liam)

"Ku?! Please don't be stubborn, aren't you afraid with the might of heroes! They are far stronger than you!." (Dina)

"There's nothing to be scared about, and on top of that, if you're talking about the most scary person here, she is currently waiting down below this hotel. Just giving a piece of advice, leave me alone. After all, you don't want to anger her. " (Liam)

"What do you mean...? Are saying that your attendant outside is stronger than a hero?!." (Dina)

"Probably yeah? Because you know, she's stronger than me. " (Liam)

Well, Serene exceeds me in every aspect of combat. She totally thrashed me for over 400 simulations consecutively without much lifting of a finger in our combat session in the VR generated environment, I only broke the consecutive defeat with a lucky shot which fatally damage her. And the main reason for my defeats is her abnormal and unique choice of combat.

The choice of body loadout of Serene is quite unexpected for a commander class AI, considering many would rather choose a balanced physical/mechanical body than a single focused attribute, which could be a fatal weakness due to lack of diversity or flexibility. Her fighting style mainly revolves around being lightly armed and having almost non-existent armor, making her only nearly equal to an adult athletic male in terms of durability but with ridiculously reinforced limbs for a non-standard high mobility type/build, so she exceeded me in terms of speed and agility.

She shouldn't be as ridiculous as Amelia, but it's still faster than me, who could accelerate to 700 kilometers per hour within a short burst. But in comparison, she could exceed the speed of sound, but would likely cause her body to be shredded in the process because of her fragility unless she put on a powersuit to make her endure the supersonic speed.

"Then she's stronger than us?.". (Dina)

"Yeah, and to be clear. She's quite a bad-tempered and will go bust the floors leading here if she doesn't see me now." (Liam)

My programming of her as kuudere, which should make her a cold-blooded and emotionless person in appearance but actually a secretly caring, warm, and overprotective one. And it is already drilled into her head that she must accomplish the task I gave her with the most success at all cost even with a radical approach, as long as she accomplishes it, don't kill someone unarmed unless they could harm her or our subjects and several more with moral-based orders.

She might already be thinking of blasting through here to fetch me. So it would be dangerous to stay here.

Dina, meanwhile, is conflicted. If someone as powerful or more powerful than me busts on these floors, the knights here are basically powerless because they are weaker than the military grade combat andriods I operated.

"Alright, but promise me to not fight the hero." (Dina)

"Okay?." (Liam)

A simple affirmation should be enough to make her shut up. When I was about to get out, the elevator finally moved from the ground floor towards our current floor.

"Umm? What Happened? Can anyone just move or allowed to pit stop on Sistiene floor?." (Liam)

"Of course not, this is my private property." (Sistiene)

"Then what's this?." (Liam)

"Your attendant, is going up to fetch you. Sir Liam." (Senin)

"I see." (Liam)

A minute later, a young woman with black hair wearing a Victorian maid attire came from the elevator. Her facial features is like a perfectly carved doll face, and she doesn't show any emotions. She's a beautiful black-haired woman who appears unnatural to others, thus mesmerizing the people around her.

 "Liam.... She's a girl? " (Sistiene)

"Sort of? Why are you asking?." (Liam)

Sistiene groaned, apparently she thought that my attendant is a male.

"She's too good to be your subordinate." (Sistiene)

"How rude." (Liam)

She's incredibly attractive, to the point where she appears to be a fake. But, as someone who has strong instincts about dumb things, I took the time to consider her appearance, body dimension, and attitude before selecting finally completing her as my ultimate kuudere maid. It is my responsibility as her creator to endow her with exceptional qualities. Yes, she is without a doubt, my best creation.

"Young Master, I'm here to fetch you." (Serene)

She called on me with a deadpan expression, without giving a glance at the surroundings. Oh, please try to be sociable with the people here.

 "Oh yeah, this is Sistiene, my fiancee." (Liam)

"Greetings, how are you?." (Sistiene)

"Very well, thank you." (Serene)

She didn't even bat an eyelid on Sistiene. Come on.

<<Serene...>>

<< My apologies, Administrator>>

Serene then graciously bows while delicately lifting her skirt as a show of respect.

"I'm honored to meet my young master's betrothed. I am Serene, a humble commoner from the countryside, head maid of the Iserlohn family and exclusive caretaker for Young Master Liam." (Serene)

"Uh... It's pleasure to meet you too." (Sistiene)

Sistiene smiled bitterly, then looked at me with a scowl. Hey hey... It's not what I was expecting when I tried to introduce you to her, you know.

"Sir Liam." (Dina)

"....?." (Liam)

Dina and co. Who are silent for the entire time as if they are tamed, finally open their mouths with unexplainable fear or astonishment.

"Black hair, maid, fine young lady, with a cold and emotionless demeanor... May I ask when Sir Liam's maid arrived from this place?." (Dina)

"Well go ask her directly." (Liam)

On this moment, I remember something, wait a minute ....? Don't tell me Serene was the culprit?! Everyone in the room is strangely quite.

"Two days ago." (Serene)

Flatly answering the questions without any sense of emotion is a bone-chilling experience for the people in the room. Coupled with Serene's blank stares, her cool beauty is strangely eerie to the knights and Sistiene's servant.

"Did you picked a fight with a random narcissistic person and cut his arms?." (Liam)

"In my memories, yes, there's indeed an incident that happened." (Serene)

"Okay why did you cut his arms?." (Liam)

It's confirmed, the maid was Serene. What the heck, I want to face palm.

"I'm doing what is rightfully and morally just..." (Serene)

"Please simplified and straight to the point." (Liam)

You're dragging it, we have people who are listening right now so keep it brief, and what do you mean rightfully and morally?!

"Putting the garbage where it's rightfully belongs." (Serene)

"Okay that's enough." (Liam)

I immediately shut her down, I felt my processing unit is overheating because of these talks. Man, this is embarrassing. I might unknowingly turned a custom kuudere maid into a yandere. The heck, this is not what I expected.

I sighed and massaged my temples. Then gaze at the frozen people on the other side.

"Alright people, she's not a hero or whatnot. She is just my maid okay?." (Liam)

But they don't seem convinced.

______________________________________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

841K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...