Lorch Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 8 | R-18 β€’ Mature | COMPLETED Still buried by anger and grief by the loss of his biological... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 9

11.6K 468 150
By Clfern

TINANGGAP NI Lorch ang binigay na dokumento ni Kiana saka mabilis iyong tinignan. Lalo na ang estado ng pinansyal ng kompanya.

Ito ang personal na inutusan niya para makuha ang lahat ng impormasyon na kailangan niya sa negosyo ng magulang ni Saskia.

Fortunately, aside from being a lawyer, Kiana is also a good investigator. She's excellent at digging information to its very last detail.

Kaya niya namang gawin iyong mag-isa pero hindi siya pinayagan ng magulang niya na gamitin niya ang koneksyon ng pamilya o ng organisasyon para lang malaman ang lahat ng gusto niya. Mom really makes sure he doesn't get help with his plan. But he loves her nonetheless.

Lorch's brow twitched when he saw financial distress in the said company. There was a sustained period of negative cash flow. There was also money owned the company was unable to repay and financial liabilities it failed to fulfill when they fall due.

"This looks horrible," Lorch commented and glance at Kiana who was standing beside the glass wall staring outside while smoking.

"A-huh." Nagbuga ito ng usok. "That company has been struggling for some time now. Base sa financial record ay mahigit isang taon na. It has gone unnoticed by many investors because Mr. Serano was able to fund it for months using the company's emergency fund and some of his personal savings just to save the business but he can only go for months."

"Have you found the root cause of why his business is going down the drain?"

"His trusted partner in that business is doing a dirty job. Lulong sa sugal at hawak niya ang mga tauhan sa accounting department at sekretarya ni Mr. Serano." Kiana shrugged. "That poor man is doomed."

Napatango siya. "I don't have to move a finger then to make his business disappear from the field. It will certainly go out of business in a few months."

"A-huh." Kiana agreed. "With Mr. Serano buried in a mountain of debt."

Humming, Lorch opened his bank account to transfer his payment for Kiana's job.

"How much?" he inquired.

"A hundred million—"

"What the fuck?.. You serious?" Lorch was looking at his friend incredulously.

"My service is gold, Lorch." Mataray siya nitong tinaasan ng kilay. "You have all the information ready in just a day. I deserve my pay."

"Damn..." Nailing na lang siya. "No doubt why you're fucking rich despite having a lazy ass."

Lumapit ito at pinatay ang sigarilyo sa ashtray na nasa mesa niya. "I have to use the bunch of rich friends I have for my good gain."

"Tsk." Lorch could only say as he transfer one hundred million pesos to his friend's bank account.

"Done," he announced.

Kiana grabbed her black leather jacket and headed to the door. "See you around. Just call me if you need more information about something. I'm just one call away."

"Nah, I'm going to go broke if I always call you for this kind of job." Sumandal siya sa kinauupuan.

"Says the man whose income is roughly two hundred million pesos a day," Kiana sneered.

"Well..." Lorch drawled speechless.

Nang makaalis ang kaibigan niya ay binunot niya mula sa drawer ang notebook niya saka ginuhitan ang isang plano na hindi niya na kailangan pang gawin dahil kusa iyong mangyayari.

He then stared at the two things on the list. One is very much hard to do but he's confident he could do it. And if it's done he'll proceed to the last which he can already imagine the outcome.

"Almost done..." Lorch bitterly smiled. "I hope after this I really get the peace I so long hope. Without feeling any guilt or anger."

Binalik niya iyon sa drawer saka tumayo at sinuot ang coat niya at umalis ng opisina para sa meeting na may kinalaman sa organisasyon kasama ang mga kapatid at kaibigan niya.

"Lorch, dapat sunod nating assignment 'yung may binatang gwapong mafia boss," ani Sanity pagkaupo niya sa tabi nito ng makarating sa meeting room ng Crown HQ.

"What do you want to do with a mafia boss?" he asked as his eyes roamed around the room.

Sumandal ito sa balikat niya saka niyakap ang braso niya. "Love life, Lorch. I'm slowly feeling bored with my life right now. Maybe a mafia boss is good to stir my boring life."

"Yeah..." He sarcastically agreed. "And you'll end up dead because most mafia bosses are sociopaths or psychopaths."

"That would be great. I'm borderline both so may the best one stay alive and breathing." Malakas itong tumawa pero maikli at agad na naputol. "But he'll be dead before he even touches me. You guys will certainly not want someone that has a history of heinous crime to be associated with me romantically."

"Good that you are aware of that. And you are far from being a psycho or socio, Sanity. But yeah..." Lorch chuckled. "You're crazy."

Mula sa gilid ng mata niya ay nakita niyang tumingin ito sa kanya. "Isn't it crazy too that you're hitting on your half-sister?"

Yeah... Lorch smirked a sour one.

"I'm not doing anything aside from being in a relationship with her."

Umayos ito ng upo pero bahagyang nakabaling ang katawan nito paharap sa kanya.

"Do you kiss?"

"Fucking no!" Lorch said hissing and glaring.

"Hugs?"

Umiling siya saka tinuon ang atensyon sa magulang niya na pumasok ng silid na iyon.

"Nothing at all?"

Sinulyapan niya ito. "What do you think of me? A crackhead? I'm fucking not into incest. Tsk!"

"But..." Sanity drawled, then looked away and stared blankly at nothing. "Ryvm and Grant once said in my past therapy session with them that if a family is dysfunctional or has emotional detachment as a family, siblings are likely to fall in love or will not really think about incest or the grossness of the relationship that could end up in sex. You have disturbed family relationships and hadn't built a solid foundation with her as a sibling."

Sanity pursed her lips as he watch her. "I saw her yesterday. And she is beautiful." Tumingin ito sa kanya. "Sigurado ka hindi ka magkakagusto sa kanya? You see, you only have hate now for her but hate can be easily overcome with love. The question is what kind of love will it be."

"Sanity, what the fuck are you blubbering? I'm not crazy in the head to commit such immorality. I'm not like your—" Lorch paused and sighed. "I'm sorry."

Sanity blinked then all the emotions in her eyes disappeared.

"Fuck!" Lorch cussed and abruptly stood up and took Sanity's hand, pulling her to go to his friend— Ryvm, and brother— Grant, that was seated in the corner. Both are psychologists.

"Ryvm, Grant, can you talk to her? I kinda said something that crosses the line."

"I'm fine—"

"Come let's grab a cold strawberry-lemon punch," Ryvm invited and stood up.

Inakbayan nito si Sanity at giniya palabas ng silid na iyon.

Siya naman ay pabagsak na naupo sa tabi ng kapatid niyang si Grant na nasa kanya ang atensyon.

"What were you two talking about?"

"'Bout incest," Lorch replied with a sigh.

"You shouldn't be talking about it with her—"

"She opened the topic and from there it went downhill," he replied.

Grant puffed. "You should just quit and confront your biological father head on then go into a rabbit hole."

"I can't, Grant..." He whispered. "I thought about it many times but the guilt is eating me inside."

Malalim na bumuntong-hininga ang kapatid niya saka siya inakbayan. And with that simple gesture, Lorch feels the solace. Na kahit na wala ni isa sa pamilya niya ang suportado ang plano niya, alam niyang hindi siya mag-iisa oras na hindi maging maganda ang kinalabasan ng lahat.

If everything ends up just a mess, he knew he has his family to lean on.

DALA ANG GINAWANG chicken burger na ginawa niya at spicy nuggets, nilapitan ni Saskia si Youri na mag-isang nakaupo sa buhangin habang nakatanaw sa ilang taong naliligo sa dagat.

"Youri!" Saskia called and offered a smile when her friend looked at her. "Happy birthday." Bati niya ng makalapit.

"Thanks." Tumayo ito at bineso siya bago sila sabay naupo.

"What do you have for me?" Tanong nito na hinahalungkat na ang paper bag na dala niya.

"Burger and nuggets." Saskia smiled and took her gift for him. "Here's my gift for you. Pasensya na 'yan lang ang nakaya ng budget ko." Tumawa siya.

"Nah, it's thought that counts and the effort." Malamlam itong ngumiti sa kanya. "Thanks," anito saka inunang buksan ang regalo niya para dito. It was a Dolce and Gabbana perfume for men.

"Cool. I like the smell." Komento nito matapos iyong buksan at amuyin.

"So how old are you, Youri?" Saskia asked while taking one burger.

"Twenty-eight."

"Hmm, you are two years older than I."

"Yup. And I have my sister there." Bumaling ito sa dagat habang siya ay nabigla dahil akala niya silang dalawa lang. "The one in a two-piece black bikini with dirty blonde hair."

"Oh..." Saskia squinted her eyes to get a better look at the woman. "Younger sis?"

"A-huh. She's turning twenty-two soon."

"Good thing I made two burgers more. She'll get some."

Bumaling sa kanya si Youri. "Buti pinayagan ka ni Lorch na makasama ako."

Saskia shrugged nonchalantly. "He has no say on who I want to be with—"

"But the two of you are in a relationship, right?"

"Alam mo yon?" Saskia gaped.

Buong akala niya sekreto lang kung ano ang meron sila ni Lorch. Ni isa sa mga kaibigan niya ay hindi niya naikwento ang tungkol sa naging usapan nila ni Lorch. After all, it was just like a deal to make him realize how it is to be in a relationship. No big deal and nothing serious going on.

"We're friends. I live in his house, you know?" Youri chuckled while she continued to gape.

Nang makabawi ay ngumuso siya. "Hindi naman seryosong relasyon ang meron kami. Parang may gusto lang kami pareho patunayan sa isa't-isa kaya nasa relasyon kami, but I don't call him my boyfriend."

"What then?"

"Karelasyon."

Tumaas ang isang kilay nito. "Karelasyon? Does it make any difference?"

Napakamot ng ulo si Sakia at napangiwi. "I don't fucking have an idea."

"Don't cuss." Saway nito na sinagot niya lang ng peace sign.

Nakangiti itong umiling. "But what do you think of Lorch?"

"Hmm..." Saskia drawled, thinking. "He's handsome and yummy but his attitude is very unpredictable. Alam mo bang sinakal niya yung babaeng nag-claim na buntis at siya ang ama?"

Tumango si Youri at napansin ni Saskia na parang hindi ito bothered o shock na kaya ni Lorch gumawa ng ganong bagay.

"Are you not worried or shocked?" she inquired, frowning.

"He's not the first in the club to do such things. Marami sa mga kaibigan ko ang talagang pumapatol sa makukulit na babae at hindi marunong rumespeto sa personal space."

Saskia scowled, unhappy with what Youri just said. "Pero babae yun. Dapat hindi parin nila sinasaktan—"

"I have a friend that lost his fiance from a car crash because he was seen being hugged and kissed by another girl inside a bar. The woman was a stranger that has been trying to flirt with my friend." Binalingan siya ni Youri habang blangko ang mata nitong nakatingin sa kanya.

"His fiance was heartbroken to see it and storm out of the bar, tipsy and crying without confrontation or whatsoever. She drove off and get into an accident. Unfortunately, she didn't make it alive." Mapait itong ngumiti. "And that all happened because a woman can't respect a man's space."

Natigilan si Saskia at nakaramdam ng matinding lungkot para doon sa babaeng namatay at sa boyfriend.

"I know, for a woman, it is heavy to comprehend how a man could hurt a woman like that. But if you see or realize what a man could lose because another woman is claiming she's pregnant or she's the other woman, then you'll understand. Let's put your relationship with Lorch real and filled with love. Would you like it when somebody comes up claiming Lorch impregnated her? When really it's just a bullcrap claim to get Lorch?"

Umiling siya.

Youri gives her a look that says; See?

"Such claim too weaken the bond and brews suspicion, weakening the trust. With the status we have, some women are desperate to get one of us and live the life being looked up to by many while enjoying the perks of having us as their boyfriend or spouse."

Tumingin siya sa kinakain niya. "Pero hindi ko maiwasan na isipin na kung kaya ni Lorch manakit ng ganon sa iba, makakaya niya rin akong saktan—"

"Kaya kang saktan ni Lorch." Youri cut her off making her look up to him. "Emotionally he's capable of doing it to you but I assure you, he's not going to hurt you physically. He may seem a troubled guy and violent after witnessing what he can do to a woman but he's gentle to those he knows that doesn't deserve to get hurt." Youri paused. "Physically," he added.

"You seem so sure with your opinion about Lorch."

"Because I know him not only as a friend. He's like a brother to me. I call him kuya." Ngumiti ito. "We've been together since I was eighteen. That's one decade of friendship."

"Antagal niyo na palang magkaibigan."

"Yeah, that's why believe me when I tell you he's not capable of hurting you physically." Huminga ito ng malalim saka tinanaw ang kapatid nitong umahon na ng dagat. "But cautious your heart Saskia because kuya is capable of breaking it to shreds."

Saskia lightly bit the bottom of her lips as she thinks about Lorch. Hindi naman niya siguro ito mamahalin at kung sakali man, she'll move on just fine. Tulad kung paano siya naka move on sa mga manloloko niyang ex.

Huminga siya ng malalim saka pilit na winaglit ang binatang ilang gabi ng laman ng isipan niya. Pinanood niya ang paglapit ng kapatid ni Youri at nagsalubong ang kilay niya. This woman reminds her of someone again. She just couldn't pinpoint who. Pero siguradong pagnakita niya ang kamukha nito sa iisang lugar maalala niya.

"Kuya Pierre! Siya na ba?!" Excited na tanong ng babae ng makalapit ito at titig na titig sa kanya.

Saskia offered a lopsided smile, suddenly she felt uncomfortable at how the woman stared at her with a wide grin.

Okay...

"W-what do you mean by; Siya na ba?" Saskia asked, raising her brow.

"Oh! My brother's special friend!" The woman beamed.

Sinulyapan niya si Youri pero nagkibit-balikat lang ito habang nagbubukas ng can of beer.

"Kinagagalak kitang makilala, ate Saskia." Inabot nito ang kamay na agad tinanggap ni Saskia. "Ako nga pala si Venice."

"Same here, Venice."

"Masaya ako at pinaunlakan mo ang imbitasyon ni kuya Pierre. First time na may nakasama akong ibang tao na magcelebrate ng birthday niya." Excited na kwento nito at tumabi sa kanya. "Si kuya kasi laging nag-aadvance ng birthday celebration kasama ako pero wala ng ibang iniimbita." Ngumuso ito.

"Bakit naman?" Sinulyapan niya si Youri na tahimik lang at hinahayaan lang ang kapatid nitong kausapin siya.

"Kasi pag-araw ng birthday niya laging siyang binibigyan ng birthday party ng mga kaibigan niya at bawal ako sumama." Umirap ito saka tinanggap ang binigay niyang burger.

Pabiro niyang siniko si Youri. "Dapat sinasama mo siya kesa naman lagi lang kayong dalawa ang nagsi-celebrate."

Youri tsked. "She'll just ogle at my friends. And I don't want them hitting on my sister."

"But you guys have rules, right? No one touches the sis, or else, bugbog abutin."

"Kala mo naman masusunod yun pag-isa sa mga kaibigan ko nagkagusto sayo." Youri sighed.

"Sino naman magkagusto sa akin?" Venice rolled her eyes. "You're thinking too much kuya."

"And you're underestimating your beauty again." Youri shook his head.

"Wala naman siguro masama kung may magkakagusto sa kapatid mo Youri. Basta ba mabait—"

"That's the problem, Sakia. Walang mabait sa mga kaibigan ko. They all have a dark side and I don't want to see my sister dealing with that dark side of them or I might end up burying a friend."

"Hmhp!" Venice sneered. "Ayaw mo lang ako magboyfriend."

"That too."

Saskia laugh. "Youri, grabe ka, huh. Ikaw pwede mag jowa, kapatid mo hindi?"

"I don't have a girlfriend," sagot nito at tinaasan ng isang kilay si Venice. "Fair enough?"

Venice pouted and looked at her. "So ate Saskia, ikaw, may boyfriend ka?"

"Wala. Pero may karelasyon." Tumawa siya.

"Paano yun? Walang boyfriend pero may karelasyon? Pwede ba 'yon?"

"Well, it is."

Salubong ang kilay na tinignan nito ang kapatid saka umirap. "Buti ka pa pinayagan magkaroon ng karelasyon."

"Well, my parents don't really mind if I date as long as I don't get hurt," aniya dito.

"Who's the guy ate Saskia?" Venice asked with a teasing smile.

"Lorch."

With that simple answer, Venice paused and stared at her. Slowly her smile dropped and her eyes shadowed worries as she looked at her and back to Youri who was just quiet beside her.

"L-Lorch?" Kumurap-kurap si Venice at hindi makapaniwalang tumitig sa kanya. "As in... Isa sa Crown? Kuya Pierre's friend?"

"Mm-hmm." Saskia nodded, offering a little smile despite seeing the visible change in Venice's face.

It seems like what she just told upset the woman. Her eyes turned dull and her lips pressed together.

"Something wrong—"

"Venice doesn't like Lorch, hence the face," Youri explained.

Saskia narrowed her eyes at Venice who retreated her gaze and stared at her food with a visible scowl on her face.

"Why do you not like Lorch?"

"I just don't like him," sagot nito.

Binalik niya ang tingin kay Youri ng bumuntong-hininga ito. "Lorch is not bad, Venice."

"Sayo." Walang-ganang sagot ni Venice.

Siya naman ay napalabi dahil hindi niya alam paano pakitunguhan ang dalawa na ngayon ay mukhang nagkakatampuhan.

But what picked her interest was the obvious dislike Venice has for Lorch. Very much opposite to what Youri has for Lorch. Now she wonders what is up?

👑
Clfern
📪22.08.11

Question:
Nadadamihan ba kayo sa English sa stories ko? Kailangan ko bang mas ramihan ang Tagalog?

Medyo napapansin ko madami English, kaya lang pagtinagalog ko naman siya ng madami, I feel like nawawala yung richness or basta alam niyo yun, nung character. 😆😆😆 Mga ganon ba.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 19K 29
Warning: SPG|R-18|MATURED CONTENT
1.4M 34.8K 64
Chasing Benjamin. (Chloe x Hendrix) R18 "I'm tired chasing, Benjamin." - Chloe "I'll be the one chasing. Let me be that chasing Benjamin." -Hendrix C...
113K 2.4K 53
These are the name of the characters of the Men of the Crown series and Ladies of the Crown series. Their status and if they are taken.
974K 25.4K 27
Warning: SPG|R-18|MATURED CONTENT