Desire {18+}

By zebramoosee

Elodie Hart; "Tasting her is like heaven. But Harlow isn't heaven. Nor is she hell; Harlow is the f*cking dev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N !!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
1 MILLION! <3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 50

32.9K 765 435
By zebramoosee

"What is it you're here for?" I ask Elodie, sat across from me, on the other side of my desk.

By the time I got to my office, it was only a few minutes that passed before she arrived, knocking at my door. I let her in and she made herself comfortable on the armchair I have in my office.

Of course, I could tell she was nervous the second she walked in. She almost always is nervous around me, but I don't blame her. I can be highly intimidating.

I had already brung up some of the schedules on my computer, to get them up and ready. Minnie emailed me a list of names and schedule changes so I have to tend to those, as well as listening to Elodie's.

Bringing me out of my thoughts, Elodie clears her throat. I look back up at her and notice her fixing her skirt and straightening up.

"Well, I would have preferred to talk to Minnie, I'd hate to waste your time." I could read the sarcasm off her lips as she spoke. She's extremely easy to read, at least when she's with me.

"Oh of course, however I have plenty of time, and since I'm about to take care of some schedule changes, and that is what you seem to be here for, I do suggest you start talking darling."

Elodie's mouth falls open a centimetre, her lips parting ever so slightly, but I notice the change immediately.

A small frown replaces her look of surprise and she speaks again. "I wanted to see if it was possible to mix about my schedules."

While she's talking, I already bring her up on my computer. Her profile comes up and the first thing I notice is her photo.

The corner of my lips tilts upwards. "You look younger in this photo, they let you into nightclubs like that?"

I knew what would happen before it did. She tilts her head in confusion at first, then her cheeks go a little red. She must know already that I have all her information, she's asked me about it before. Now, I decided to add my own thing about the nightclub, because I knew the reaction I'd get from her would be priceless.

"You have a photo of me?"

I turn my computer screen around to face her and she immediately leans into it to take a look.

I let her look for a few seconds before I notice her eyes aren't lingering on the photo anymore, and that they're now fixed on the piles of information spread about the computer.

"You have all of this on me? Where I studied, my family, the grades I got in school, where I work, where I live... everything." She looks from the screen to me for a second, waiting for my answer, before reading everything that she can.

I turn the screen back to face me, making Elodie look at me. I don't think she's noticed, but she's still leaned closer to my desk.

"And a lot more. I have anything and everything on you."

"Why? What do you need all of that for?" She asks me.

I roll my eyes slightly and lean over across the desk.

"Reasons, Elodie. We need them for many scenarios that might come up, and for the future. It's necessary. You ask a lot of questions."

She notices how close we are and backs up. After seconds of silence, I go back to the computer, and she crosses her arms over her chest and leans back.

"I wanted to switch around my schedule. Mix it so that I can do work around the mansion and in the kitchen." Elodie finally comes out with. When I look to her, she's seemed to gotten most of the nervous look off of her face.

"That can be done. Do you have your schedule on you?"

She nods and takes a hand into the front pouch of her maid dress. Fishing through, she pulls out a folded paper and opens it up.

I take a minute to pull up her schedule on my computer, taking a scan through of each day, to check the best ones she can cook rather than clean.

"What days were you thinking to switch to cooking?" I ask her, professionally, when really, what I'm thinking is far from professional.

"I was thinking.. Thursdays and Fridays?" She says, and so I check over those two days for her.

I notice though, that she cleans for me on a Friday, and that's one thing I can't miss.

"Thursdays fine. Friday is not."

"Why not Friday?"

Questions, again.

"You need to be available for cleaning that day. Wednesday and Thursday works."

She's thinking over my words and I can tell. Glances to her own schedule. Back at me.

"Okay, Wednesday and Thursdays."

I give her a nod, turning away to my computer. Her picture has been on my screen for far too long now. She looks younger in the photo, yet the same in real life.

I bring her schedule up and come to edit it. In the corner of my eye, I see her start to fidget with the hem of her dress. The more I observe, the more I get to know that she fidgets a lot. So far, I know she does it when she's nervous or when something is awkward.

With my eyes on the screen first, I keep glancing between her and back while editing. I'm filling in her days of cooking when I hear her voice behind the computer.

"Are you forgetting what happened the other night? As if it didn't happen?"

There it is.

I don't let myself grin and instead just avert my eyes to hers.

"You think I would forget that, do you?"

"You seemed like you did."

"Fortunately for you, I did not." I argue back.

She scoffs and looks away from me. I carry on with whats on my screen, but I don't last for ten seconds before she comes up with something ravishing again.

"You don't show it. In fact, you always forget any sexual interaction we have like its a joke to you." She snaps at me, fixing her eyes on mine in a death glare and holding her ground.

I leave my computer for good and move my chair closer into my desk. Leaning into my desk with crossed arms, I start to study Elodie.

"I don't forget them Elodie." I remember each and every one of them so vividly. It's not enough that they replay in my mind daily, I feel the need to touch her whenever I see her. And I can tell that she feels the exact same when she sees me.

Elodie cuts my next words off with a breathy laugh, that rolls from her mouth close to a sound of hers I know so well.

Within seconds she's off of her chair. Palms spread across my desk on either side, towering over me as I'm still only leaning over my desk. She's looking down at me with those dark brown eyes of hers, which are trying hard to show her anger and frustration at this moment.

When I return my gaze to her, leaning over me, I let out a chuckle and drop my head down in amusement. She must be dreaming if she thinks I'd let her stand over me like that, like she's the one in control.

When I bring my eyes up to her again, I make sure to tilt my head a little lower, but looking straight up at her, innocently. Though, the smirk now on my lips doesn't add to that, Elodie looks down at me in confusion at my face, which makes her lean back a little.

Before she can discuss any further, I push myself up with my hands and rise up so that now it'll be me towering above Elodie's height. Before I get to my full height, I latch each of my fingers around both of Elodie's wrists, closing my hands around them both so fast she won't be able to comprehend it. Then, I step back a step, firmly gripping her wrists and pulling her forward with me.

She lets out a quick gasp, followed by a small yelp that leaves her mouth as I bring her forward to me fast. I pull her arms up to my chest, so they're laying flat against it and her hands fall lightly towards the bottom of my shoulders.

Elodie's leaning right over my desk, her hands locked over my front, breathing heavily. I can feel her warn breathing down on my chest as she fails to bring her head up to look at me.

"What.. the fuck was that?" She says slowly, quietly and hardly enough for me to hear, but I still do.

"That, was for thinking you can stand up to me like that."

She looks up this time, and when her eyes meet mine I can feel the daggers she's stabbing through them.

She scorns in disbelief at my words and yanks at her hands but I'm holding them firm enough to make sure she won't be able to leave my grip on her.

"Let me go."

"Demanding won't help, darling. Now, you want a reminder of what happened the other night? Since I don't seem to remember it, right?"

I observe her body language. Her eyes are telling me no, but the rest is telling me different. Her lips are tightly pressed against each other, not even daring to let another word slip out. Her hands are balled up into fists at my chest.

"How our eyes met all of a sudden in the club. You were dancing, I was watching you."

She tenses under my grip. Breathing heavily through her nose but trying to hide it.

"And then you decided to play a little game of cat and mouse, didn't you? But I caught you, didn't I?" I tell her, tilting my head to the side a little, which makes her force her face to the left to avoid looking at me.

That just gives me easier access.

I lower my head down a little so I'm facing the side of her face. "And then, I fucked you."

I notice the sharp intake of breath she takes once she hears my words. Elodie stays still, while I let her think over my words, enough so that they're engraved into her mind like a locked memory.

I take her wrists again, this time pulling them off of my chest. I guide her arms back to the flat desk, placing her palms back down onto it, before I let go completely. I stay stood up, rather than sitting down and letting her stand over me.

"Did I remember enough, love?" I ask her, grinning slightly.

Her facial expression has switches around and now, she's looking unbothered. Clearly, she's just trying to hide what she really feels.

It's a good thing I'm far too well at reading others, isn't it?

"Whatever. I got what I came here for, now I'm leaving. So lead the way." I let her little demand slide while I circle around the right side of my desk, meeting by her side, before walking forward to unlock the keypad on my door. I press in the number code, then open the door by the handle and pulling it to me.

Before she can get out though, I stop her with a hand. "Wednesdays and Thursdays." I remind her, in case those dirty thoughts she was thinking were polluting her mind.

"I got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 935 20
A Mafia Romance : : "I love him and it was just a quickie, daddy." She reached to swallow down another jet of liquid, but there was no trickle left...
14K 155 12
"Tell me who eats your pussy better? Me or your lesbian best friend? Mmmh Aurora. " He says never taking his mouth off my throbbing wet pussy . "I...
49K 1.3K 48
"Did you just call me a bitch?" She scratches the hand that is holding her arm with her nails causing Alonso to let her go with a startled gasp. "Fan...