Darvid Suppassit Heaven

By FlyingApsara

It can be MewTae or TaeMew A compilation of OneShots. Hot, Fluff, Romance, Mature and bit Tears. Dont proce... More

Confessions
My Mute Sub
Innocent Devil
Sugar Candy
Alphaa!!! Who??
Addicted to my Alpha
Daddy's Little Prince
Punishment
LUST
Bigger Punishment
Daddy's Little Prince 2
Daddy's Little Prince 3

Call of the Devil

1.1K 52 110
By FlyingApsara

Call of the Devil.
Prologue.

Sadist Masochist or SM in the world of BDSM. Many poeple have heard about it and wrote too.

I have read too but mostly they all revolve around a Sadist who only punishes for revenge, to vent their anger on the Masochist.

Its not about venting your anger or frustrations on a person just because he loves pain. And even if he loves pain, he surely has a limit to endure it.

BDSM can be all pleasure too, its how you perceive it. It involves kinks to make your partner happy by inducing pain and pleasure to enjoy the session.

This is all about pleasure. Am neither Sadist nor Masochist. I dont appreciate Pain. So if you are looking foe some heavy angst pain, blood, whipping, laashes. No its not about it.

Enjoy it filled with some dark gazes and intent words but all love. Its about two boys who love each other so much. One loves to give pain, and the other loves the pain. But it is all love.

The hardcore sessions with pampering at the end. Taking care of each other. Snuggling and cuddling.

It will be rough and raw, dirty words. Explicit scenes. So please quit it if its not your cup of tea.

Tabby.

************

He opened the door of the red room in his lavish penthouse and saw a boy, sitting on the floor on his knees. Naked, bare. He was wearing a red collar that had his name tagged. He had his hands placed on the floor beside his thighs, head low. An ultimate sign of his submission.

He shivered a bit listening to the rough ruffle of drawers being opened and closed, one by one, and even if head low, he knew what tools or toys would be pulled out.

A mouth gag, a shining steel rod. Red rope, measured exactly to his height, whips and a leather flogger.. Might be chances of some drugs. But he wasnt sure. It was his Master's Call to use whatever he wanted to depending upon the intensity of his crime.

He wasnt yet allowed to raise his head to see, but his gaze fell on those bare feet as the owner stopped in front of him. He bet his Master would be wearing a ripped jeans, open zipper and no briefs and yes no shirt too. His hair would be tied in a rough bun. Because he would never loved his hair messing up on his face.

He gulped, fully aware of what was going to happen as the night has just begun. But there was no way he would back off. Not that he couldnt, but because he didnt want to.

He was a Masochist. He loved pain. In any form. He had a high tolerance level, and his Master knew it. He knew his limits and he never pushed him more than his limits.
************

Mew Suppassit Joongcheeveevat, a well known industrialist. A Sadist. He loved to induce pain. His red room was famous in whole market. But so far no one could meet his standards.

He met people, submissives, who claimed to be high end masochists, but couldnt stand one night with him. Duh, what do to expect a sadist to do? Kiss and lick you? Nah. Well yes, he would, only if he found the person upto marks. But so far none.

Until... He met Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk. His opponent, biggest rivals in business industries, his equal perfect match.

Though they were frenemies, but they didnt know their secrets.

Tae was the first to discover Mew was an S. That was when he went to a bar to relieve his stress. He was looking around for some fucktoy for the night and he did get lucky but a certain commotion caught his attraction.

He saw a boy running frantically out of a red room, cursing and crying loudly. He was still looking at him when he saw the manager running to the red room and they all heard sounds of bottles crashing one after another with few yelling and then his eyes opened in surprise to see Mew exiting the room.

He was fuming with anger and didnt notice Tae standing by the couch.

Unable to hide his curiosity, Tae went to the manager after Mew left and found out a hidden truth about Mew. He wasnt disappointed or disgusted, but a certain excitement hit his system.

Mew was a Dominant. A Master. A Sadist. He loved to give pain. And that was all Tae was looking for ages. He wanted a Dominant for himself. Someone to introduce him in the world of pain to satisfy him and pleasure him.

He sneakily checked Mew's routine in the club and concluded that so far no one could satisfy him. And there Tae stepped in the game. He knew he had to make sure to hide his identity until he unleashes the truth from Mew.

He managed to bribe the manager with a fake identity to arrange him with Mew for the weekend. Though the Manager was reluctant because everytime he would arrange someone with Mew, would end up being scolded by Mew.

But yes, who would deny a stack of cash in front of them. So yes, it was Tae waiting for Mew in the red room, feeling all excited and he knew he was hard already, thinking about the face behind the heartless Industrialist being a Dominant.

Mew was in a bad mood. Worst to say. The manager called him to inform that he had booked someone for the night, though Mew didnt believe him, considering the fact that he had to always waste his money on stupid sibmissives he would have to bear. But this time the Manager told that he doesnt need to pay anything if not satisfied.

Well, the deal was good enough to make Mew raise his eyebrows, so here he was, wearing black jeans and blue shirt. Simple on the go dress, on this Friday evening.

The complimentary wine of the Evening was served in the room with snacks beforehand. Another new.

He raised his finger at the manager as a reminder before going upstairs where VIP rooms were located. 812. Booked and occupied. He took a deep breath and went inside the room, locking it behind.

His breath hitched for a moment to see a beautiful man, standing in the window, back facing him.

Taking small steps he stood behind him, and sniffed his neck that the man craned aside for him to nuzzle and snuggle..

"Intoxicating". Mew murmured in his deep voice. The one he used being a Master. The tone that made Tae shiver in anticipation. Ohh, how he loved the arrogance in the tone. As if he was supposed to talk in the same notes even if he wasnt a dominant yet.

"Mmhmm"? Tae questioned.

"Hmmmm". Mew repiled without lifting his lips of the golden skin. He wrapped his arms around the firm shoulders rotating him to face him.

"What? Hiding"? Mew smirked looking at the golden mask covering half of the face, leaving his lips only.

"Why dont you explore"? Tae said but before Mew could proceed to open the straps of the mask, he raised his finger stopping him. "Not here".

"I dont do hotels". Mew almost growled.

"I know. No hotel can provide you to satisfy your urges". Tae smiled tracing the features with the tip of his fingers.

"I dont do in my penthouse too". Mew exclaimed again making Tae chuckle softly.

"I know. I am not asking for hotels or your penthouse. Though am dying to visit it. But am sure you will bring me in once you know me. For now, how about my place"? Tae leaned forward to kiss the corner of his lips before whispering in his ears.

Mew looked at him with unbelievable eyes.

"Come on handsome. Dont waste the night hmmm. Why to keep it hanging hmmm"? Tae softly moved his fingers at the bulge of his jeans and salvated to feel it even if it was flaccid.

"Lead the way". Mew thought for a while before allowing Tae to escape the cage of his arms to the door.

Mew followed him and saw the manager in the hall looking at him with disappointed gaze. But it was replaced with a confused look when Tae winked at him, as Mew wrapped his arm around Tae's waist.

"Your car or mine"? Tae held the keys. Mew thought for a while before tossing the keys to the valet, calling him to park at his place.

"Lets see what you have in your sleeves". Mew sat in the shotgun seat.

"That.... We will find soon... Master". Tae bit his lower lip and Mew sworn under his breath. He could feel himself hard in briefs and he knew he wont wait.

************

The drive was comfortable with some teasing from the driver. The occasional rubbing on his thighs. Or intentional grazing at the tent in his jeans.

"Calling for the trouble boy". Mew growled holding his hand on his painfully hard dick.

Tae smirked, opening his hand to palm it fully.

"Trouble is my middle name, Master".

"If you call me Master one more time, i will bend you over this steering and will fuck the day lights out of you". Mew said in a deep composed tone. But Tae could clearly listen the thunders behind it.

"Oh come on. Here am all ready to slaughter myself in your hands and you are untying my ropes to escape hmmm? Such a softie Master i got eh". Tae mocked but that was the end of patience..

Mew pulled the handbreak, halting stop the car at the side of the road, rotating around with screeching tires, but that was the least concern.

He unbuckled the seatbelts, manhandling Tae to shift in his lap before clashing their lips together.

It was raw and rough. It was painful. He bit at the lower plump lip to open his mouth and Tae could taste the bitter, mattelic, rusty taste of blood in his mouth.

Tae smiled in the kisses, tugging Mew's hair for more. Mew was ravishing his lips hungrily. He didnt even remember if someone responded to his wild kisses or touches like this ever.

He pulled off after a while, looking straight into Tae's eyes, as wild as his own.

"Are you a Sub"? Mew asked in a demanding tone.

"Yes. For you. And i love Pain". Tae winked and that was enough for Mew to snap. Loved pain, so he was a Masochist.

"You sure you can handle the pain? Because so far i have only seen people crying only after half hour in the scene". Mew growled roughly squeezing his butt before slapping it over the fabric. He loved when Tae didnt even flinch.

"Depends upon you Master. Lets see if you can make me cry in pleasure or...". Tae said but he was cut with a growl. He looked at Mew with a smirk.

Mew opened the buckles of his pants, pulled down his zipper before sneaking his hand inside, grabbing the hard shaft in his hand.

"Already excited"? He tugged the length feeling the precum leaking from the tip. Tae moaned out. It was so good. So so good. Even if hardly tugged, he could feel only pleasure seeping in his blood.

Mew was observing his expressions looking straight into his eyes. Tae had his head thrown back, attaching his back to the dashboard of the car. His body was jolting with the expert movement of the wrist working on his painfully hard dick.

Mew held the flushed head in between his forefinger and thumb, stopping all his movements.

"Aaarghhhh". Tae growled laughing out loud. He knew it.

"Not so soon boy. Now drive because i want to spend the night to see if you really live up-to your words or not. If i had to, i would have banged anyone in the club". With a last tug on the heavy leaking length, he tucked it back inside and tapped Tae's butt to get to the seat.

"You are a tease". Tae bit his lower lip adjusting his painfully hard dick inside his briefs for a comfortable position to drive for another 20 minutes.

"Hmmmm. Nice place". Mew praised the apartment not less luxurious than his own.

"Thank you". Tae handed him beer. "Now. Would you like to wait for another 10 minutes before i go and prepare everything in the room. Be inside exactly after 10 minutes, 2nd door to the right in the hallway". Tae whispered in his ears huskily, biting his neck before going inside the said room.

Mew chuckled at his antics but he was highly anticipating to see what the boy had in his sleeves. So far they had not exchanged names.

He was literally starring at the wall clock and at exactly after 10 minutes he walked to the room and opened the door. His lips curved upwards to see the room all decorated with the tools he loved.

Walls and walls neatly stacked with floggers, whips. Shackles. Ropes. The bed in the center with chains hanging from the roof.

There was a pole in one corner. With a cross above to tie and bound the person.

He loved it. Although it wasnt as stocked as his own, but he liked it.

"Liked it Master"? He heard the voice behind him and without turning he moved his hand to pull the man to the front by his hair.

And it was a shock for both of them.

Tae: who didnt calculated his moves.
And Mew: who didnt expect the person in front of him.

"Tae!!!!! Tae Darvid. This? You? Submissive? How"? Mew was utterly shocked and so was Tae who had changed his clothes for the scene but was about to tie the mask back before he was pulled around.

He looked at Mew and sighed. Ofcourse it wasnt any use to beat around the bushes.

"Lets have a seat. Though in this room i dont want to TALK but... I know its complicate". Tae held his hand to lead him on the bed before going to grab chilled beer from the room Refrigerator.

Mew couldnt help but lick his lips to see the plump ass in leather pants. All he wanted was to bend him in his lap and spank him senseless while feeding him with his dick.

Shit... He cursed and may be his lust was so visible for Tae to notice that he chuckled looking at his expressions.

"Calm down. You have me for anything you want. Now either we talk first or play first". Tae handed him his can and saw Mew looking at him intently.

"To be honest, at this moment all i want is to bend you over, but.. I know i cannot do anything before this confusion is over". Mew said and Tae nodded his head as if he was aware of what he was about to say.

He briefly told Mew about how they reached here. He told him honeslty how curious he was to know Mew was a Sadist. He told him he talked to Manager and bribed him for a meeting and tadam....

Mew was silent all the way. He was just looking at him. Trying to judge if he was saying the truth or not. And t the end he started laughing.

Tae looked at him with amused grin. Mew pulled Tae to straddle him almost making him fall in his lap.

"You know what. You are one hell of a bastard". Mew laughed gropping his ass. Tae pulled himself close to Mew tugging his hair.

"Not more than you. Master". He winked at him who flipped Tae in his lap stomach side and before Tae could register, Mew did what he wanted to do since he landed his eyes on his butt.

He spanked him once, twice, and loved the feeling of those muscles flinching under his hands.

"Mmphh. Its heaven". Tae moaned loudly.

"Let me take you to my heaven hmmm". Mew spanked him few more time before almost throwing him on the bed.

Mew stood up and walked to the aisles. He picked the red rope, cufflinks and flogger. He placed those things on the bed before opening up his shirt and threw it away. He opened his jeans but didnt pull them off, instead kept them hanging loose on his hips.

Tae saw him and whistled in a flirting way. Indeed Mew was so hot. He wasnt less himself, but getting a hot Dominant for himself was making him all giddy.

He could see how the black briefs were stretched to full from the front. He licked his lips but jolted to hear the woosh of the leather hunter in the air..

"Come here. Kneel". Mew said in his deep tone. An ultimate sign to start the scene.

(Author Note: A scene means both people have entered their characters as Dominant and submissive respectively. They were bound to call each other only by the honorifics they choose.

In some cases, infact most of the cases, the Dominant sets rules. The safe words, the limits and off limits. In a scene, usually the Dominant sets certain limits to dress up or stay in some specific position.

Mostly the submissive is not allowed to go against the set rules only if he is given any leverage.

In a Sadist Masochist relationship, it is usually punishment. As in hard and rough sex. But that too includes the limitations of a Masochist. Because afterall he is a human too.

In this story, the Sadist will be hard rough, mention of cuts and blood, but he will take care too. He will love too. So i hope it clears all).

Tae hoped off the bed and knelt before Mew.

"Anything you want to discuss? Preferences? Safe words? But let me tell you, once i get in the scene i wont listen to any objection. Got it"? Mew said pulling his chin up.

"Yes Master. I understand". Tae replied. His face up still eyes down.

"Safe word"?

"Cross".

"Safe sign"?

"Fist in air".

"Anything you dont want me to use on you"?

"Nothing from here. Can i tell Master if i visit Master's red room"? Tae asked.

"Done. So i will use anything from here. You will say CROSS or raise your fist in air if you cannot speak.

Whenever i come here or you visit my place, i want you to kneel in the corner. Back facing me. Hands on knees. And you wont turn until i ask you. Okay"? Mew said.

"Okay Master".

"Great. Strip and sit in the corner i told you". Mew stepped back waiting for Tae to go. His eyes shone with pride to see Tae doing everything at his fingers. He was sure at this point Tae will move according to his finger movement. And well, that did boost his ego. Who knew the Mighty Tae Darvid would have these kinks.

But he didnt want to wait to ponder on his thoughts, rather he wanted to cherish the time he had with the best opportunity in his hand.

He turned to see Tae and in an instant his eyes were dark.

He was beautiful. Gorgeous if he must say. The golden skin shinning even if no glitter applied. The smooth curve of his waist. Flawless back. The heavy hip bone supporting the plump firm muscles of his butt..

Mew gulped to see the strong thigh muscles bending on the floor. Ohh those arms. He was drooling looking at him and his inner beast was starting to awake.

No one had ever complied to his orders as obediently as Tae was. He was excited. Moving towards Tae, he circled him, slightly touching the leather hunter at his back.

Tae shivered when the cold leather touched his hot skin. He had always dreamt of this moment. And now when it was happening, he was waiting as patiently as he could, to see how Mew would treat him. He was aware of his self control and pain endurance level, but looking at Mew meant, he had to keep his hopes high.

He was sure Mew wont disappoint him.

**************

"Nhhhh. Morreeee". Tae was moaning in pleasure. He was laughing at every hit of flogger on his body.

Mew had tied him with the pole with the red rope. He didnt use much force for the first scene, still Tae's body was sweating and marked with the flogger. His back, his stomach and chest. Those firm thighs. And not to forget the cockring at his over sensitive and over stimulated cock as Mew had shoved two vibrators in his ass.

Mew was reluctant at first, but every moan and every pleade was boosting him to do more. So after 30 minutes
he untied Tae and took him to the bed and pulled off all ropes.

"What? Tired huh"? Tae smirked making Mew chuckle.

"Oh no Boy. Just wait and watch. Am gonna wreck you so bad". Mew stood by the foot of the bed, pulling down his jeans and briefs that were slightly strained with the precum. He himself was surprised to see how much Tae had effected him even if it was just the beginning.

Tae gasped looking at him. He gulped the saliva gathered in his mouth before kneeling on the bed near Mew.

He held Mew at thighs and looked upto Mew as if silently asking for permission. Mew looked at him and patted his cheeks.

Tae practically squeaked with happiness, holding the erect cock in his hand that he wanted since he saw Mew.

He was holding it with love but a little pressure. Just enough to please his Master. Flattening his tongue fully he licked those balls. Ohhhhhh... He moaned at the neat clean skin. Those tight sacks that were filled with the cum that would fill him inside.

"What are you thinking hmm"? Mew laughed looking at him. There must be some dirty thoughts running inside his mind that made his dick twitching.

"Ohhh. That.... We will find soon". Tae winked before licking the head and then sucked it for a while like a vaccum.

"Thats so good my pretty slave. So thisrsty eh". Mew racked his hair with fingers, tugging them hard.

"You have nooooo idea Master how hungry i am for this beautiful hard dick since i saw you in the club that night. I have been jerking myself for so many nights, filling my hole with all dildos i have still cannot satisfy myself.

Oh god. Its so good". Tae was speaking all dirty, spitting more saliva on his already slicked shaft, pumping and sucking it alternatively.

"That long hmmmm". Mew was really surprised. But Tae didnt reply. He was eating him with full gusto.

Stuffing in his cheeks, tapping on his tongue. Mew was roused to see his lips swollen, the saliva mixed with cum flowing down at his chin that Mew wiped with his thumb and shoved inside his mouth.

It was soooo smooth. The velvet tongue rolling on his dick and thumb. He closed his eyes for a while to savour the moment before looking back at Tae who was dutifully sucking him.

"Hold on. Hold on. Now how about i have some fun hmmm? Some mutual fun"? Mew said in a dark tone. Tae felt he would just cum at the tone.

He laid down on the bed, straight. Arms ans legs wide open for Mew to settle in between those golden legs.

Mew went to open another drawer where he had spotted a silicon wire. It was seal packed.

"It is sterlized"? He asked Tae and he sworn to see his eyes lit in excitement.

"It is. I have used it so many times". He licked his swollen lips.

"Great. Lets use it then". Mew smirked in devil and sat between those parted legs.

He took off the cock ring and admired the proud length in his hands. He squirted some lube on the silicon wire, teasing the slit with the tip before inserting it slowly. He saw Tae wincing a bit but he didnt stop. He was waiting for Tae to give him any signal but he didnt, so it was bearable so far.

He pulled out those vibrators from his hole and plunged his whole 8 inches in the tight channel without any prior warning.

Tae felt himself gone numb for a moment before he cursed out loud. Mew looked at him smiling because Tae was laughing out. He was in pain. No doubt. But he loved it. He loved the raw intrusion. And no matter how long he had those vibrators in his hole, Mew was big.

"Fuck.... Masterrrrrrrr". He growled. And screamed when Mew rotated the wire inside his slit.

"Such a bad mouth". Mew pulled out the wire and then prodded it inside again.

Tae twisted his body before looking into Mew's eyes again. Determined yet crazy. Mew laughed too.

"Crazy. I can pull out if you say". He said all the while rolling his hips and the wire simultaneously.

"Ohhh. Hahahahaha. Am not fucking weak. Screw me. Wreck me Master. Go on". Tae sat up for a while to kiss him deep before biting his hard pectorals.

"Wild is it then". Mew threw the wire away, working his hips faster. He knew his impact on the boy laying under him. Jolting and panting. He wanted to touch himself but a single glance was enough to stop him.

Mew pulled his legs over his shoulders, palming those butt cheeks in his big hands.

"Count every slap". He ordered before spanking one. Tae hissed and chuckled. He was already sensitive and his butt was stinging with the spanks earlier. But it didnt lessen down his excitement.

"sev...en". Tae busted out at the seventh spank. Ropes and ropes of thick cum spurted on his chest. He could only see white dots dancing in the air. His vision blurred for some seconds and it extended when Mew filled him with his cum.

Tae screamed and closed his eyes laying unmoving.

Mew pulled out and went to the ensuite to get towel and warm water. He cleaned himself before going out and clean the passed out boy.

"Hmmm"!!! Tae woke up after an hour almost. He saw himself cleaned and dressed in a tee and shorts. He was still laying on the same bed but Mew wasnt in his sight.

"Did he leave"? He didnt know why he feel shit. Ofcourse they were not in any relationship. But atleast Mew should have waited for him to wake up. He was angry and disappointed and he didnt know why. He felt like a slut.

Stubbornly, ignoring the sneering pain all over his body, he managed to take staggered steps to go out and fetch himself some pain killers and then sleep. He was cursing Mew and mostly himself for setting hopes that he shouldnt. Ofcourse it was a scene. A Sadist Masochist, a Master and Slave. What did he expect from Mew? That he would sing lullaby to him? Would make soup for him. Wasnt it already enough that he cleaned him and changed him instead of letting him stay sleeping the way he lost conscious.

He was still mentally kicking himself when he was about to stumble on his feet.

"Whoaaaa". He blurted. But waitttt.

"Hold on pup. What were you thinking huh? Walk slow". He heard Mew scolding him but that wasnt a scold for him. He saw the most beautiful man on earth. So concerned for him. As Mew picked him in his arms and took him to the couch.

He handed Tae a glass of warm milk and pain killers and motioned him to drink it before they talk about it..

"I... Uhhh. Actually its not me. As in, i dont care. Usually in the club, i dont care about whoever the person is. Because usually no one stays to last. No one can bear the wild side of me. Thats why i was reluctant when Ronny (manager) called me that there is someone who wants me.

I thought the person would be like everyone. Would start screaming right in the beginning. But this time i was wrong. I love playing dirty. I love playing kinks. But that doesnt mean if someday i found my match i would just shove a burning candle up their asses. No.... I am rough but am not an animal.

When you passed away, honestly, it gave me a satisfaction, i never had before. No one ever touched me like you had. You proved yourself to be my true match. My second half. And believe me i was scared. I was just this close to run away and never come back.

But, who would i be then? An animal right? And that, just that thought held me back. I was waiting for you to wake up, not because i am guilty or obliged. No, not at all. I am no where to be blamed when you enjoyed it too.

I wanted to stay to see you and bid you goodbye before i go. Not that it would be our last meeting. But it would be just between the four walls of the room. I hope you are getting me". Mew turned to face him who smiled for the first time since he woke up.

"I thought i was a bitch to you when i opened my eyes. A fuck toy. Thank you for staying". Tae put his forhead on Mew's shoulder. Mew smiled too. He knew Tae understood it. He knew Tae knew how they have to behave while in professional word.

And that was the beginning.....

No one could ever say they were so close in private. In every company meetings or conferences, Mew and Tae would look at each other with angry eyes. They were the best competitors in the market.

Arguing in the most hatefilled comments no one could doubt their personal relations but in the confines of those four walls......

Mew had brought him to his penthouse at their fourth meeting. And to say Tae was impressed??? Noooo. He was like a little kid lost in the shop of candies or his favorite toys.

He held each and every toy and he was sure they were imported, branded stuff. Way expensive.

"I got'em shipped whenever i go to foreign tours. These are all packed. Never used them once". Mew informed him and he was laughing to see Tae holding one, leaving another, contemplating what to choose and what to leave.

"Calm down Pup. We have a long time to go". Mew held him at shoulders.

"Really"????? It was an unexpected promise that surprised him and Mew coughed on his saliva.

"Well. Only if you want to". Mew tried to shrug it but he knew he had screwed big time as he saw the smile spreading on Tae's face.

They had not decided anything about their future. For now they were good to go as it was. A scene, or a session that could extend 2 3 days continuously in the same subspace. And then back to normal work.

Do they need any title for it? Mew often thought to himself. He had stopped going to the club, only if he had to booze. And that too very less often because he would enjoy his time with Tae.

Whats better than a satisfying fuck with a partner of your choice? Nothing.

They were better the way they were but until when? And they got their answers soon.

It was the annual gala of business community. Ofcourse they were invited as special guests to represent their companies.

They made sure to subtly nod at each other making sure no one saw them. Tae was constantly eye raping Mew who was looking oh so fucking hot in the black suit he was wearing.

He himself was looking so perfect for the evening, dressed up in a combination of maroon and blue that Mew wanted to bend him over the podium and fuck the shit out of him.

They both knew how it would end or start the night. And they were anticipating and imptiently waiting for the dinner to get over.

Mew was talking to one of business community person when he saw Tae nursing wine. But what caught his eyes was the girl clinging to his arm. And by the looks he could see they were flirting.

'What the hell'? Mew frowned. Why the hell was Tae flirting with a girl? What the hell was he thinking? He didnt know he was holding his gaze with Tae until he turned to see and his eyes flickered confusion looking at the angry Mew.

His forehead ceased thinking about the possibilities and the reason of his anger but before he could do anything, Mew walked to the host of the Dinner and excused himself as politely as he could.

Tae was still shocked at his behaviour. He was thinking what to do? To follow him? Or what? A tone of message on his mobile caught his attention.

"Enjoy the dinner". Just three words and nothing more nothing less.

"What happened handsome? Up for the night"? He turned to see the girl clinging to his arm and back to message. And then.... Every puzzle fit into its place.

Mew... Was jealous. He thought and the thought was so exciting that he felt... Happy????

Was he happy that Mew was jealous of the girl clinging to him? He knew Mew would be angry. And his anger means a rough night. But he was all in. He knew no matter how painful it would be, Mew would make sure to take care of him after the scene.

Only if he knew.....

He left the party as soon as he could and drove to Mew's place. He had planned to confess to Mew tonight. To tell him how he felt for him. That he wanted to stay with him as long as he could. He wanted to tell him that he wanted to officially be his boyfriend or fiance. Anything that could help him to flaunt their telaationship. He was even planning to merge their companies.

Thinking about all this was making him giddy inside and he didnt even realise that he had already reached the complex.

As he opened the door of Mew's apartment, he saw Mew laying on the couch with a hand on his eyes. He heard the door opening and closing and saw Tae for a while before closing his eyes again.

Tae felt dejected. All courage that he muttered to say everything to Mew was pushed down the drain looking at the angry and cold look in his eyes.

He gulped thinking what to do before the idea strike in his mind. He was ready to gamble the trump card he had, only if it could let Mew win. And him too.

***********

/*Present time*/

Mew entered the red room after almost half hour since Tae went inside. He was upset with himself more than Tae.

Why did he feel upset? Or jealous to say. Why did it matter to him? They were not boyfriends, yes he had planned to propose Tae tonight. But....

He huffed in annoyance. Hitting the steering wheel he had bruised his knuckles. Still the uneasiness didnt go away. He felt his chest congested. His mind was feeding him with the possible images of Tae banging the girl who was flirting with him. And he didnt like it a bit. But he had no right to stop him. After all he was only his master for the scenes. Other than that they were business rivals. Yes.

He reached his apartment and laid down on the couch, throwing his blazer and socks away. His head was throbbing and he wanted to take rest only.

Pushing aside his craving to get a beer, he laid down with hand on his eyes and tried to relax. And he was almost successful only if he didnt hear the lock of his apartment being unlocked and the door opened and closed.

Looking from his arm he was quite surprised to see Tae. He should be at the party, having fun with the girl, what was he doing there.

He put his arm back on his eyes but didnt fail to see how Tae's expressions changed from excited to dishearted. And then he saw Tae going to the red room. What was he even planning? He kept laying for a while before deciding to follow what Tae was upto.

After all, what could be the most likely thing to happen? Tae leaving him? When he could bear it. Right?

He opened the door of the red room and he was stuck at his place. Now how many surprises were waiting for him for this night?

Tae was sitting at his assigned spot, on the carpet. Wearing nothing as Mew had instructed him in the beginning how he liked it. He had put his hands on the floor too beside his knees. A collar in his neck, a specially designed collar that Mew bought for him from a foreign tour. It was his name tag.

It didnt take much time for Mew to get in the Aura. The Master. He saw Tae lightly flinched when he opened the drawers to get everything he wanted.

He was angry, he was frustrated, he was upset, he was jealous. And Tae. Instead of running away, he entered the den himself. What? Didnt he know an angry Mew is never good. He was a danger for Tae.

"So.... You know what you did"? Mew removed his shirt and pulled out the belts from his pants.

Tae shivered at the cold voice. Honestly he knew what he did. But at this moment he wanted to see how far Mew would go. Or if he would spill it all in the spur of the moment.

"N..no Master". Tae said without lifting his head up. Mew clucked his tongue in disapproval.

"You really dont know? Tsk Tae.... Wrong choice of words". Without lifting his head, Tae saw the feet pacing in front of him before he felt Mew standing behind him.

Before he could calculate the next move, he hissed. Instead of painful expressions a smile appeared on his face. The leather was surely hard and painful on his skin. But that was how he liked it. Didnt he? And the man standing behind knew it.

Another whooshing sound and another smack of whip on his back. Tae couldnt hold himself but to chuckle out loud.

This.... Was heaven.

"You like someone to flirt with you right? Say it slut? Say you liked her touching you, smiling at you, showing off her fake body and that bloody lipstick smile. Huh? You liked it? The wine waa good with her right? Then why the fuck are you here? So mock at me? To laugh at me? To slap the truth on my face that i never made you that happy huh"? Mew whooshed the hunter in the air.

He could see the blood seeping out of the whips. Though not much deep, still he knew it would be stinging. But he cared less.

All he could hear was Tae laughing before he rolled to lay on his back on the carpet without minding the little pain as his back touched the fabric.

"Aaaaa...". He was still laughing holding his gaze with Mew who was still glaring at him.

Tae licked his lips before he moved his hand to touch himself. On his chest, twirling his fingers at his nipples, he made sure to keep Mew engaged with every little detail. His hand stopped when he found his hardened length.

Without saying anything, keeping a sinister smile at his lips, he grasped the erect shaft in his hand moving it up and down.

Mew was looking at his with hand on his hips. He couldnt understand what got into Tae's mind. Yes Tae was as crazy in kinks as he was, but this was a new. He never touched himself, not without Mew's permission or his command. What was with him tonight?

"Wh..whyyy. Why did it matter to you Master or shall i call you Mew? Because i dont remember we ever talk about not flirting allowed while staying in this relationship huh"? Tae mocked. He left his leaking dick and stood up, facing Mew.

Mew was about to say anything but what? Tae was right. They had never thought about that. It was just natural for them not to have one night with anyone. No flings no flirts since they were in this weird relationship.

"I....".

"You what? Why dont you admit that you felt jealous of the girl talking to me? It hurt your ego eh". Tae pointed a finger at his chest pushing him a bit.

Mew caught his hand and spun him around, locking him in his arms.

"Dont you fucking dare. I am your Master. Remember it". Mew growled in his ears.

"Fuck it. You still wont admit huh. Why? Okay i understand its about the limitations of this BDSM. But i am talking to you Mew. Why cant you admit the truth? Why wont you say you felt bad when the bitch touched me? That you left the party because you were jealous"?

"Enough". Mew pushed him that he fell on the floor. He was shivering. He was scared. How did Tae know? He was about to leave when Tae held his leg, stopping him to go.

"Why dont you admit Mew? Why dont you say you feel for me like i do". Tae said clutching his leg but this time his voice was broken as if he was holding himself back not to shatter down.

"Tae....".

"Look. I dont demand anything from you. No name. Nothing. But please hear me out. You can channel your anger at me. Treat me just the way you like. Take me as your slut, your slave. Anything. But please. Just let me say it all.

I love you Mew. I know its not a part of our deal. We were not supposed to fall in love with each other. We were rivals. For people outside, we still are rivals. I have no issue if you want to keep it this way. But Mew. Please".

Mew balled his fists. He could feel his leg getting wet. He knew Tae was crying. But he couldnt say anything. He had nothing to say.

He roughly tugged his hair pulling him away before turning back to him with his cold expressions.

"Love.... Its not in my dictionary. I dont love you. You are just my submissive. I am a Sadist. I love to see you in pain. It boosts my ego. Choose to leave or stay. It would be over the moment you decide. No more no less". Mew said growling.

He saw Tae wiping his face. He stood up with a smile on his face. He didnt try to pull his hair from the deadly grip of Mew.

He cupped his cheeks with love. And looked into his eyes.

"I love you. Master". He said and then knealt on the floor again. "Unleash the beast Master".

That snapped something in Mew's brain. He held the hunter back in his hand and the next moment the room echoed with a painful laughter from Tae.

Mew wasnt soft. He threw the hunter away before going to grab the cufflinks. He tied Tae on the bed with the chains hanging from the ceiling.

He pulled out his own pants and briefs too. Tae was in a sitting position. His arms swaying in the air. It was uncomfortable. And he could feel the pain going throw his body. He knew it was the beginning.

Mew pulled him to his chest and without any prior warning he inched himself inside Tae.

Tae bit his lips hard not to scream, he could feel the metallic taste of blood in his mouth.

Mew tugged his hair tightly, not caring for a bit that Tae was shivering not with laughter, but with pain. For the first time he closed his eyes and ignored the fact that he could be hurting Tae.

He unhooked the cufflinks and pushed Tae to fall on the bed, still intact inside him. He was pounding in him hard, rough. For the first time he didnt think if Tae was happy with it or not? Was it satisfying for him or not.

He was angry. So much angry and he knew at some part of his brain that he was wrong. He should not treat Tae like this. He never treated him like a slut. It wasnt even his fault to be angry at him or channel his anger at him. Or was it because even he had feelings for him?

That thought was so scary that he pulled out without cumming. Yeah another first time.

He slightly turned Tae to see that he had cummed but surely it was not pleasure. He couldnt search any sign happiness on his face.

He wrapped his hand around the semi hard shaft, rubbing the cum on his length for easy friction.

Tae hissed. He didnt want it. He wanted to run away. He wasnt a coward. He wasnt weak but may be that was good for both of them. He could easily deduct that Mew does not love him nor he was ready to give it a chance. For him, Tae was only his toy. A mutually consented toy. But Tae knew, after today, that he had confessed, he wont be able to behave same with Mew as he used to. He knew it would be heartbreaking from every moment now onwards.

And no, he wasnt ready to gamble his heart. But again, he couldnt stop himself to lean in the embrace of the man he loved.

"Am sorry. Am so sorry Master". He was crying for the umpteenth time tonight.

"Ssshhh. Calm down. Am here". Mew whispered in his ears, kissing his temple softly. Totally opposite to his action not even half hour ago.

"I...". Tae bucked his hips for more. He turned to face Mew, silently pleading him with crying eyes. Mew didnt say a word but ghosted his bitten lips with his own. Licking them as if soothing all the wounds.

He knew Tae was far more emotionally hurt than those physical cuts. And he knew how to comfort him.

He was expertly twisting his wrist, he was sure this time Tae was relaxed. He was whimpering in need not in tears.

"Maaa...sterrrrr". Mew heard him moaning his name, a sign for him to fasten his movements and then Tae cum hard. He was breathing hard.

Mew waited for a while until Tae calmed down. He milked him dry to ride his orgasm with pleasure. Atleast for once in the night.

Once he was sure Tae was relaxed. He pulled a robe on his body and lifted him in his arms with care. As gentle, as soft, as he could be. He took him outside the red room, towards his master bedroom. A room, Tae never entered. A room, he thought he was never allowed to.

Without stopping anywhere, Mew took him to the bathroom and put him on the counter top while he filled the jaccuzi with luke warm water.

He was aware of those stinging wounds on his back. He knew hot water would add to the pain. Although he wished he could bath him in cold water to soothe the wounds but he didnt do. He knew at this time only luke warm water could relax his muscles.

He took out his medical kit, and cleaned his wounds with anticeptic. He was silent as if he had seen death from a breath away.

Tae was quiet too. He didnt let any whimper, any hiss. He was waiting for everything to be over so that he would leave this place and Mew forever.

Once Mew was sure the wounds were cleaned, he picked him up once again, and took him to the jaccuzi, slipping behind him he pulled Tae in his arms.

"I know you are hurt. In pain. I know you hate me now so much. You want to leave me as soon as possible. But i want to talk about few things. Then you can decide if you want to stay or leave". Mew kept pouring water on his body to clean him of all liquids.

Tae who wanted to protest, who wanted to scream, pursed his lips. It would be fair to listen to him once.

Mew took his time to give him a relaxing bath, and then took him out to change into comfy clothes.

He took his own hoody and shorts and dressed him up.

"Here. Take this". Mew gave him water with pain killers followed by a quick chicken sandwich.

Although Tae didnt want, but he eat it. He was feeling the aches spreading all over his body. He was feeling sore and weak. He felt a fever approaching.

"I have never been in love. I dont know how does it feel to love or to be loved. People would approch me either for business or sex. Nothing more. And that changed my life and my perspective to live too. I thought that was what they did to live.

Spend money, hook up, fuck and leave. Relationships with benefits. Opportunities. Thats it.

Money, gives us power. Our status defines who we are in the society. You can do anything shit and clean your hands with some bills and voila. No one even dare to remember if you ever did anything aweful.

You kill, you hug, you do anything to keep yourself high. Money, gives you wings, a ground to stand firm. It holds you stable. Right? Where does love fit in it then? No where". Mew was unfolding his life one step at a time. They were sitting on the bed, comfortably leaning by the bed head.

"For years, i was alone. I had everything to make me happy. This place never seemed lonely. I never felt i need someone to fill the space. I didnt need any laughter or smiles. Or giggles. I was happy with myself. With the monotonous life i was living.

Someone told me to go for a submissive for myself. Since i love to be dominant. I didnt know i had this thing in me that i would love to put someone in pain. And more crazy to think that someone would really co-op with it.

It would have been ended, this kink in me, only if i had not met this side of you. And am glad we met.

You know. There are moments, times, when we get confused about what we have, what we want, and what we need. Sometimes we think we want more or we get greedy. Like i was, with you.

You gave me that satisfaction of dominance. The power to rule you. To command you. To listen to you laughing when i would be punishing you. But....". Mew fell silent.

Tae lifted his head to see Mew looking out of the window. He could see those few tears lingering in the corner of his eyes. He wanted to say something, but he held himself. He wanted Mew to let it out. But yes he held his hand to comfort him. May be for the last time.

"When i saw that girl flirting with you. I, i was okay with it. Didnt matter to me. But.. Why the hell were you laughing with her? This.... This hit me hard. I was jealous Tae. And the shock of being jealous was more powerful than the fact that i had no right to stop you from living the way you want.

We had no such agreement in between us. We never had any paper to state the rules. Or something to bound each other. But... Still. The pain wont go away. The burning ache in my chest wont go away.

I am sorry i leashed upon you. I am sorry that i hurt you physically and emotionally. I channeled my anger at you when it wasnt your fault at all.

I... I fell for you too Tae. And this thought was scary. I, Mew Suppassit. Fell in love. With you". For the first time in long, Tae gasped feeling the clear white crystals slipping down those beautiful eyes to their joined hands.

"How could you know me Tae when i was unaware of myself? How could you say it on my face that i love you too the way you do when i was negating my feelings. How could you break the walls that i lift high around me.

I hated you at the moment of realisation. I hated you that i put you in pain. I hate myself for the tears you shed Tae. For a heartless like me. For a merciless, a ruthless person like me. How could you love me Tae.. How"? Mew didnt know he was crying until Tae pulled in his embrace. He tighy held him close.

He let Mew seek comfort. He let Mew cry all his fears as he shed last few tears.

"I am a devil Tae. I will destroy you. Leave me and go. Live your life. I can only give you tears while you deserve all the happiness in the world.

You are no more bound to me. Am sure you will find someone who will cherish you and will love you. Just the way you want it". Mew pulled off, cupping his cheeks in his hands. He kissed his forehead lovingly for a while before going to step out of the bed.

He couldnt handle the pain in his chest. The congestion. He couldnt breathe properly. It was too hurting. As if he was bleeding internally. His heart was bleeding and he could not be more vulnerable in front of Tae more than he already had.

Tae saw him, fighting with himself. He saw his eyes still misty with tears. His hands were shivering. He knew Mew didnt want to leave and he understood each and every word Mew said. He knew Mew was right.

Their relationship of being an SM, wont take them anywhere. There was no lable to it, there was no identity of it. They could not live all of their life in the roles.

Mew was about to leave when his hand got caught. Following the hand from the arm and then his eyes settled on the face of the most beautiful and pure man on earth.

"Just like that? Wont you listen to my answer"? Tae helped himself to stand using Mew's arm as a support. The pain had subdued still he felt weak in his knees.

"You know what i had planned of this night to go"? He asked Mew once he was stable on his feet still not leaving his hand.

"What"? Mew couldnt help but ask. His heart was thumping loudly. Was Tae going to leave him? Although he himself was the one to suggest it, still.

"I had thought of proposing you to be my boyfriend tonight. I dont care what we are inside the four walls of this room, or what people think of us as business rivals. I want to flaunt you as my boyfriend.

I wanted to propose you with the merger papers of my company that i want to tie myself to you in every way possible.

I wanted you to wreck me when i would say that Mew Suppassit, you are everything i want. You are the only one i want.

I love you Mew. I give a fuck to the world. If i had to, i would have chosen someone long ago. I had given you my heart and myself the moment i asked for the first night from you.

You dont dominate my body Mew, you rule my heart, my mind. You are the only thought i have all day long. The only person i wait every moment.

You say i deserve the whole world? You are my world that i want. You say i am worth all happiness. You are the one to make me smile Mew. There is no relation as beautiful compared to what we have. Be my home Mew. Be my boyfriend and i will be the happiest man alive". Tae cupped his cheeks with the hope in his eyes.

"You say you are the devil? Then drag me to your hell Baby. I would sacrifice thousand heavens for you".

Mew looked into his eyes. Sincere and filled with love. Nothing else but love. At that moment he realised he could never live without him. He could never move forward without him.

Merger or not, collaboration or not. Tae Darvid was his home. The only one he needed to survive.

"No turning back". He held his face between his big hands and he could swear that was the most brightest smile he ever saw blooming on Tae's face.

"Tae Darvid, will you be my boyfriend? My love for life"? He asked with a smile.

"Oh my god... Yes a thousand yes Mew. I love you". Tae laughed before attaching their lips together. Mew was about to dive in to crack his lips open, but got a bit confused to see why Tae pulled off suddenly.

"What"?

"Mewwwwww... You cheater. It was supposed to be me to propose you. No no no no. Take your proposal back and i will ask you. Mew. Take it ba....".

And the rest was a history. Because all night long, he forgot that he was sulking with Mew who didnt take his words back and even slipped a ring in his finger, while he was lodged deep inside him, back in their red room, as Tae was pinned to the bed, with shackles and handcuffs..

May be Tae was still protesting between Mew thrusting inside him but all Mew could hear was

"More, Master.. Do me hard".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 95 8
Random BTS Oneshots. Fluff- ✅ Angst- ✅ Smut- ✅ Romance- ✅ Mystery/Thriller- ✅ Requests are currently closed. **** Cover credits: @Breezyyyboo
178K 3K 66
Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst Kook👆👇 Tae👇👆
17.6K 517 18
Just some random little hobi oneshot that i think we needs... I will only do fluff and angst.... 🍦 - fluff 💧 - angst 🌈 - angst with happy ending...
5K 137 15
requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes