Taekook ONESHOTS

Galing kay Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW Higit pa

1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

1) TAEttoo♡-1

15K 222 20
Galing kay Emmaffics

"Tae, we need to talk. Can you come here baby?" Jungkook whispered from his bed, while removing his jacket leaving him into his white tshirt.

Taehyung stared back at jungkook through the mirror pausing his daily night routine.

He sighed, finally after pacing the room for like 25 times Jungkook was now ready to talk what was bothering him.

Well what happened was, Jungkook had been annoyingly silent since last night and the younger had no idea why. He would just smile and hug Taehyung and kiss his forehead and nothing else, he didn't even kissed Taehyung's lips in morning and left him whining like that for the day.

Taehyung thought of talking this out with his husband, but then he thought of giving the elder some space and then approaching him.

Today after dinner and cleaning everything when Taehyung took shower and sat to do his night routine he found Jungkook walking into the room without saying any word.

He just came inside and paced around the room, clearly showing his uneasiness.

Taehyung was contemplating if he should ask or not when jungkook himself, decided to talk with tae.

Taehyung gulped looking at Jungkook who was staring at him sitting on the bed looking all hot and everything he would ask for.

His tattooed arm for display, his undercut hair making him look so hot and 10 years younger then he was. No one would dare to say he was 28. He looked like a man in his young age, all tough and rough.

Taehyung felt his gaze moving from Jungkook's hair to his Pierced lips, to his veiny neck.

"Tae? Baby are you listening?"

Taehyung broke out of his trans, nodding .

He stood up and started walking upto his husband.

"Yes gguk?"

"Come here baby. I want to talk to you"

Jungkook said tapping his lap, indicating Taehyung to sit on his lap.

Taehyung obeyed his husband and without dening his husband's order he sat on his lap.

Parting his legs around jungkook's waist he encircled his arms around jungkook's neck and stared at him with the same intensity as him.

"Yes?, What happened gguk?"

"Did I do anything, for Jungkookie to be mad at me?" Taehyung asked

"No baby, it's not you. My bear would never do anything to hurt me." Jungkook said while caressing Taehyung's face.

He tucked younger's silky hair behind his ear.

"Then? You have been ignoring me since yesterday. I don't like it when you do that." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook smiled , kissing younger's pouty lips.

"It wasn't you, rather it's me" jungkook said and Taehyung furrowed his brows

"It was you? What do you mean? I don't understand what you are saying guk"

"Baby ,I'm sorry. I think I did something to make you feel uncomfortable. I really didn't meant to do that honey. Forgive Your jungkookie please." Jungkook mumbled holding Taehyung closer to his chest.

Taehyung felt his heart drop when he felt jungkook's tension and worry.

"Gguk what happened? You did nothing baby, and you never made me feel uncomfortable , what are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't lie tae, I know I did. If I didn't do anything why were you not letting me touch you and why were you running away from me??" Jungkook sobbed.

Taehyung panicked , remembering the last 2 days he spent with jungkook. But he couldn't Recoil any moment when he ignored Jungkook or tried to run away from the elder.

Or may be he did???

"In morning you didn't let me kiss you yesterday." Jungkook voiced.

"Gguk I had morning breathe, it stinks" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook leaned forward and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"So? I don't really care of your morning breathe Jeon Taehyung. I just wanted a sweet morning kiss from my husband"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do that again yeah? I'll kiss you as soon as I wake up . Alright now?"

Taehyung asks and jungkook agress.

"Then, I told you to sit on my laps when we were watching movie. And you heard it but you ignored and just stayed there on the couch ,I even tried to cuddle you tae but you were trying to slip of my arms. I could feel your uneasiness ."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. He never imagined his husband would notice his every little action so carefully. Jungkook was really so attentive of him.

Taehyung gulped now not sure of making any further random reasons to shove of Jungkook's worries.

Cuz there were none, he had nothing to fake it now, because jungkook was right, he was actually ignoring his husband's touch for last 2 days. But there was a solid firm reason behind it.

"Then when I was going to grab your asscheek you swayed my hand across glaring at me, I felt as If I was forcing it on you. And the most important thing, You didn't allow me to eat your ass and pretty little hole since last two day, so you better come up with the better reason Jeon Taehyung" Now it was jungkook's turn to glare and he did.

Taehyung fiddled his fingers, his eyes now somewhere finding dust on the walls of the room but not gazing towards Jungkook.

"Taehyung, look at me when I'm talking baby. Do not do this . "

Taehyung hesitantly looks at jungkook biting his lower lip.

"Gguk I'm sorry, I agree that I was ignoring you. But I swear I didn't mean that. " Taehyung mumbled and jungkook's eyes softened.

"Why? What happened? Did I do anything? During sex three days ago did I make you feel uncomfor-"

He was stopped mid sentence with Taehyung's soft pink lips Falling over his.

" Shut up, you did nothing. You made me feel happy and so powerful when we did it okay. You did nothing Jungkook. Don't say that again."

"Fine, I won't but you need to tell me what happened"

Taehyung nodded detaching himself from Jungkook's embrace and getting down hips lap.

He stood in front of Jungkook obnoxiously serious and calm.

Jungkook raised his brows.

"What happened? What you did tae? You did something that your hyung won't like, didn't you?? " Jungkook whispered in his sexy low voice.

"Yes hyung, Tae did something without asking you" Taehyung stuttered.

"And what is it?? "

"I want answers Taehyung, what you did? "

Taehyung gulped at his husband's deep voice, his legs wobbly now .

Taehyung breathed in a huge amount of confidence through air and stared at jungkook holding his gaze seductively.

Jungkook was now really confused. Few minutes back Taehyung was so quite and kinda scared and cute and now suddenly he was trying to seduce him.

Taehyung removed his pants painfully slowly and sat on his knees infront of jungkook.

Jungkook was taken aback with Sudden event.

"Tae , baby what? Get up here . I won't punish you I promise. "Jungkook attempted pulling Taehyung's body up, but no avail.

"No, let me first talk please."

Jungkook got back to his position and nodded.

" So, as you know I always wanted to get a tattoo for myself since you got one" Taehyung raspped and Jungkook's eyes darkened.

"Did you got yourself a tattoo baby?"

And Taehyung nodded like a puppy. His hands now resting on jungkook knees.

"I got one hyung, at a place where only you are allowed to see. Noone else. Just you." Taehyung smiled innocently ,his one hand playing with jungkook's pants button .

"Where baby? Show to hyung. Show Hyung what you got."

Taehyung stood up leaning to peck jungkook's lips. He then turned around making his ass settle on jungkook's lap, or more precisely on his semi hard cloth member.

"Guess where hyung?"

He grinded and bounced his ass on jungkook's member making jungkook moan loudly.

"Taehyung, don't play, show me now. Comeon" jungkook groaned.

Manhandling tae he threw him on the bed , Taehyung bounced and laughed smugly.

"You are so desperate to see it hyung, Don't you?"

"What will you do when I show it to you hyung ? Will you lick it? Will you eat it down as you eat my hole?"

Taehyung said shamelessly.

" Show it to me now baby , or I swear Taehyung I'll strip you whole"

Taehyung chewed his bottom lip and turned around on the bed, now his back facing Jungkook's chest. He slowly turned around to see Jungkook and smirked so ready to flash his new tattoo.

"Here you go hyung, hope you like it."

He said before lifting up his shirt from his ass to let Jungkook see his black lace panty.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's lace panty hungrily almost forgetting about the tattoo.

He then moved his eyes from Taehyung's lace panty to his ass cheeks and his breathing got stuck.

There it was, on Taehyung's Left Ass Cheek.

Black ink beautiful scripted on the white milky skin.

He went near Taehyung and leaned forward to read the letters. And he swore , the only thing he wanted to do right now was Fuck the hell out of Taehyung, for being so sinfully hot and sexy. For being so beautiful only for him.

He read the letter and it said ...

" Hold me tight "

Jungkook poked his tongue on the wall of his cheek as he felt his semi hard dick now wanting to be freed cuz it was not semi anymore.

Hold me tight.... Taehyung surely knew ways to turn on Jungkook.

Hold me tight wasn't just an random tattoo that Taehyung got. There was a reason behind it.

These were Jungkook's Golden words, Golden words he reserved just for tae.

The words he would say when he was derived of his husband's love and wanted Taehyung to hold him tight.

These words were Jungkook's Favourite when Taehyung's hole would take jungkook full inside him and he would just say,

"Hold me tight tae, Hold me tight there inside you" and Taehyung would clench around his dick Making him see stars in daylight.

Taehyung surely knew how to pull jungkook's strings.

Jungkook leaned grasping his husband's bubble butt in his hold. There eyes fixed on eachother.

Jungkook leaned more, eyeing the beautiful tattoo on his husband's butt.

He licked the words making Taehyung to moan his name aloud.

Jungkook could feel his husband's arousal from the way his body shivered when he licked the flesh.

"You got such a pretty tattoo on your ass baby, just for hyung? Just for Hyung to eat it?" Jungkook smirked caressing the tattoo with his thumb.

Taehyung shoved his face in the pillow , nodding with the elder's statement.

"Just for you, just for hyung."

Taehyung smiled but soon his body jerked when he felt a loud, tight spank on his butt flesh.

It pained but made him more aroused.

He surely liked it.

"And what do you think you did nice?? Showing your ass to some stranger???? Showing him what only I'm meant to see huh?"

"Don't you know, Hyung doesn't like to share his baby with anyone??"

"How dare you show your ass like that to someone baby?? Looks like you needed punishment?"

Taehyung gasped his body arching off of the sheets when Jungkook dived in, and started biting his ass cheek roughly, taking the soft flesh into his mouth, sucking on it harshly , running his tongue over the forming bruise before latching onto another patch of skin.

"She was a woman hyung, she was a woman Ahh~ I'm not even into that shit ahh~ " Taehyung moaned

"No cursing pup "

"Ahhh~ so-sorry"

"What you want baby? Tell Hyung why you made this tattoo, tell Hyung how much you want Hyung to fill your womb up. And I will think of  forgiving you baby"

Taehyung moaned at how nasty his husband's words were, The perfect amount of nasty he loved.

"Yes, yes, hyung I did it for you to fuck me. So— so everytime you dick me down , you'll see it there and you'll fuck me Harder. I got it on the ass so that you can- you can eat my ass everyday, and make me cum everywhere."

"Fill me up hyung, please I want you to fill me up. Give me your babies Hyung."

Jungkook smirked looking at how desperate his husband was for him. Just for his touch, just for his love, just for him.

"Look how bad you talk baby, look how desperate you are for hyung"

Taehyung cried , not able to control his arousal anymore.

He moved back to where Jungkook was standing and attached his ass to his member . He grinded his ass on jungkook's cloth member to feel the friction.

"Hyung please, don't make me wait longer. Put it inside please."

Jungkook traveled his hand from Taehyung's smooth butt to his crotch which was covered with his black lace panty and chuckled darkly.

"So wet Baby, so wet for hyungie?"

"Yes, only for you, I'm gonna cum for you Hyung."

"Not so fast baby, I want to feel that tattoo , I want to reward you and punish you at the same time for what you did"

"Come on get up " Jungkook spoke  sitting on the couch , leaning backwards comfortably resting his body on to it.

"Come here" Jungkook says eventually breaking the silence that until then had been filled with nothing but heavy breathing. He pats he lap.

"Come sit on my lap, baby."

Taehyung swallows thickly, wobbling to his feet. He loves when Jeongguk calls him baby, it never fails to make him blush.

He moved as quickly as he could all but collapsing into Jungkook's lap. He wraped his arms around his husband's shoulders, whining as he pressed his face into his neck. His hips begin to move on their own, rubbing small circles against Jungkook's thighs. The sensation feels so good, he begins to move quicker, rutting against jungkook while the other man just rested his hands on Taehyung's ass kneading the flesh.

"That’s right baby, There you go, just like that" Jungkook said, his hands on his ass once again guiding his movements, as Taehyung rubs himself against Jungkook's at a rapid pace, hot pleasure shooting up his spine. His heart rate increases tenfold, his breath coming faster and faster.

"Ride my thigh, baby " Jeongguk asked and Taehyung bites his lip, nodding. That’s sounds like the best idea he had heard all day.

He never thought he gotta get this as his punishment, if this is what Jungkook was calling a punishment he would get a tattoo every fucking single day on his body parts.

He snaps his hips back and forth, moving his own hands to his thighs sliding them up to pull the shirt up exposing his bare thighs and hard cock peeking out from his lace panty, Hard and begging to spill.

Jungkook's thighs were so thick and firm underneath him, the friction of his pants against Taehyung’s cock was so good. All those 10 hours in a day that jungkook spend in his gym was worthy as it gave jungkook the best hardest muscles on his thighs  and Taehyung could feel it beneath his sensitive cock.

He was about to cum all over Jungkook's thighs, sweat gathering on his brow, breath coming in short huffs, he was so close. 

Jungkook knead Taehyung's ass hard specially the engraved words on younger's skin and Taehyung rubbed his hard cock more on his husband's thick thigh.

  "You look so damn Pretty baby, so pretty for me. So beautiful. Your tattoo looks so hot. I want to fuck you so bad tae "

Jungkook praises and Taehyung smiles, glowing at the compliment. He’s concentrating on the warmth gathering in his stomach, the pleasure building up at the bottom of his spine. He’s close too now, he’s gone beyond caring about the small desperate gasps that slip from his lips. He pressed his forehead against his husband's cheek, panting as Jungkook turned his head to catch his lips in a sloppy kiss.

"Gguk Ahh~ I-I'm gonna cum, Hyung I'm so close—"

"Don't cum baby wait." Jungkook's grip on his ass tightens as he stops Taehyung from releasing his High.

Taehyung eyes widen, his mouth hanging open, unable to do anything but whine pathetically at the loss of sensation.

"Please don't tease me Hyung, don't do this I want to cum, please" Tears gather around his pearl eyes, and he sobs aloud.

"Don't cum like this baby, I want to make you cum. I want to eat you up pup" Jungkook says in a low voice and Taehyung shivers.

"I want to be inside you when you cum yeah?"

Jungkook pauses, his jaw flexing as he swallows.

" Sit on Hyung's face. I want to eat you out."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.9K 484 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
88.7K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave
69.4K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
11.9K 347 9
Just some random taekook oneshots and smuts. Top tae Bottom kook