Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

You are Stupid

2K 57 1
By Haizlena

Selena's POV:
I was sitting on the couch. Y/N resting on my shoulder. Maybe he fell asleep. I didnt disturbed him.
This is what I was worried about.
Y/N got a panick attack just for a silly reason. I don't blame him. He's new and everyone will try to degrade him, pull him back in a way that he couldn't try and give up. If he showed them his vulnerabilities they will use it.
I can't see him like this. I am the only one who he trusts so i must make him strong.
He did nothing wrong. Even the news were supporting him. Well, there were some people who were against him. Like I said when they see a new name rising, they try to pull it down.

I felt Y/n moving. He got up from my shoulder.

"Selena-I.."

"How are you? Are you feeling better?" I asked. He nodded yes.

"Y/N! Where's the first aid box?"

"In my room. Why?" He asked,confused.

"Your nose is bruised." I said. He immediately covered it using his hand.

"That won't help it." I rolled my eyes.

"I-No its fine." He said. Still covering his nose.

"Just put an ice pack for sometime." I said.
He got up and brought and Ice pack from the fridge and put it on his nose.

"Look Y/N..." Before i complete, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." Y/n got up from the couch and went to open the door. He came in with a garment bag.

"Is that what you are wearing tomorrow?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah." He said.

"Can i see it? Pleasee." I asked

"I wanted to keep it a surprise but anyways." He said and started unzipping the bag.

"Wait! No." I said all of sudden.

"What?" He asked.

"You could have said No if you were keeping it as a surprise." I said.

"Yeah, but You said Please and I can't say no to that." He said with a cute face.

'Awwe fuck he is so cute.'

"So you wanna see it or not?" He asked raising his brow.

"No. Pleasee." I said with a smirk.

"Ah hell no! Enough with that pleases." He said.

"That was rude." I said jokingly scrunching my brows and pouting.

"I didn't mean it sorry." He said and sat beside me. I bursted out laughing.

"I was-"

"Yeah you were just messing up with me." He rolled his eyes. Which made us both laugh.

"Sel." He said, dropping his smile. I hummed signaling him to continue.

"I dont know what people will tell about me tomorrow. I dont want to go."

"First of all dont think about people's judgements. Take their judgements as their comments and try to learn from them instead of proving them right about it. And secondly, you did nothing wrong last night. Everyone is supporting you."

"Are they?" He said pulling out his phone and showing me a post which says.

'Y/N Y/L/N showing his real face? He was found abusing her ex girlfriend last night at a bar.'

'Who the fuck made that.'

"I am sorry Y/N. Those people are just jealous of your fame. Everybody knows you are right." I said and i think that answer didn't comforted him.

"Look Y/N, its not like whole world will like you. There will be haters too. Theres nobody in this world who doesnt have their haters. You just have to understand that. And those haters will do their best to bring you down which you shouldn't let them do it." I said. He gave me a smile.

"I don't know what i would have done if you were not with me today. Not just today, I mean everyday. You are the reason I keep going, I feel strong and safe." He said.

"You don't have to worry about it. I am with you, I will be with you always. No matter what."

We were silent for a moment, looking into each others eyes. I leaned closer and he did the same. I could feel his hot breaths on my lips. Our lips were about to meet when someone opened the door and entered. We pulled back immediately.

"Y/N, your guards are stupid af. No offence." Raquelle said while entering. Ryan was with her.

"You are stupid-" I trailed off. Which made everyone look at me in confusion.

"I said nothing." I raised my arms in defence. Y/N was trying to control his laugh.

"Wait. What guards? I don't have any guards." Y/N said.

"We are serious dude." Ryan said. Y/n was still confused.

"About that-" i trailed off, making y/n to look at me.

"I hired guards for you. You are so irresponsible. No offence." I said.

"No I am not irresponsible. And you didn't have to do that." He said.

"Thanks selena. Yes you are irresponsible, Y/N." Ryan said.

"Urgh!" Y/n sighed in annoyance which made me giggle.

I and raquelle stayed there for a while. We all had lunch together.

"Selena, I just got a call from mabel. Why aren't you answering her calls?" Raquelle asked.

"I didn't received any ca-" I checked my phone. It was on silent mode.
"Oops my phone is on silent. What did she said?" I asked.

"Your dress has arrived. You have to try it to check if it's okay or if it needs any thing."

"Can't we do that later?" I asked. I really don't want to leave Y/N alone after today's events.

"The event is tomorrow, girl. Its already 5pm." Raquelle said. She was right.
I turned around to see Y/N. He was playing with Ryan on PlayStation.

"He'll be fine. Ryan's with him." Raquelle said. I nodded.

"Y/n." I called.

"Yeah?" He replied quickly removing headphones.

"We are leaving. I have got some things to prepare for tomorrow." I said.

"Alright. I-Uh- Thanks for today. Thank you for everything you are doing for me." He said.

"How many times will you thank me
Y/N. I told you it's okay." I said with a smile.

"But still- it means alot to me." He said.

We stood silent for moments and I pulled him into a hug. He was smiling, i can feel it. Neither of us wanted to pull back from the hug. I felt so relived having Y/N close to me.
We finally pulled back from the hug.
I turned around to see raquelle and Ryan, they were kissing.

"Ahem!" I faked a cough and they pulled back shyly.

"I-I will get the car." Raquelle said while getting out.

"Bye." I waved at Y/N.

"Bye." He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was lying on my bed recalling all the events from today.
'Selena likes me. We were going to kiss today.' Thinking of that was making me blush like crazy.
'Should I tell her that I like her? No that'd be a mistake. She is the best thing I have and the best thing I could ever wish for. I can't lose her. I'll just go with the flow.'
I looked at the clock, it was 11pm. I should probably go to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I turned off the lights. I was setting and alarm for tomorrow when I got a text from selena.

Sel🌺:
Hii

:Y/N😎
Heyy

Sel🌺:
Ready for tomorrow?

:Y/N😎
Still nervous😕

Sel🌺:
Awwe, don't be.

:Y/N😎
😕

Sel🌺:
I'll be there you don't have to be nervous.

:Y/N😎
That won't be enough.

Sel🌺:
Then what more can I do?

:Y/N😎
Umm..
🤔🤔
I got it

Sel🌺:
Tell me..

:Y/N😎
We can start from where we left.
You know..
👉🏻👈🏻

Sel🌺:
Y/N!

:Y/N😎
I am sorry
I didnt mean that

Sel🌺:
No, don't be.
If that would help you,
then I am ready😉.

:Y/N😎
Wait, What?

Sel🌺:
What?

:Y/N😎
I thought you were mad at me when you said 'Y/N!'.

Sel🌺:
NO. I am not.
Don't try to run from it🙄

:Y/N😎
Wait are you being serious?
I was just saying it.

Sel🌺:
I am dead serious.
So you dont want my kiss?

:Y/N😎
I didnt said no.
😳

Sel🌺:
Alright then go to sleep.
You have a big day tomorrow.

:Y/N😎
You are right.
Good night
Sweet dreams.

Sel🌺:
Good night
Sweet dreams😘.

I cant believe what just happened. She really likes me. Will she kiss me for real? I am even more nervous now. Maybe a little bit excited but still nervous.
'Just dont mess things up Y/N. You got this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.2K 15
❝we used to be best friends, i miss those days❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 y/n reunites with her famous ex best friend and soon falls in love ❝i love you and no...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
517 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...