You Disgust Me.. (William A...

Per fnafkid83

Cover art is by squid_nuudle from Twitter! You desperately needed a job, your father kicked you out of the h... Més

⚠️!warning!⚠️
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifiteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Character Designs.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
important!!

Chapter Eleven.

2.1K 57 311
Per fnafkid83

You turn to your side, you could feel a pair of eyes staring you down from the corner of your room. You sit up, you could make out a tall , chubby figure. But it's just standing there.

"Hello, Ms. L/n."

Your eyes widen.

"Mr. Afton?"

The shadow smiles and chuckles quietly.  So many questions were going through your head all at once.

"How did you get in here?" You ask.

"Window." He points to it.

"How long have you been in here."

"A few hours."

"Why."

"I wanted to see you."

He genuinely did.

You cover your chest with your blanket. Before going to bed you changed into a tank top and pajama pants.

"Why." Mr. Afton glares at you.

"Why are you asking so many questions, sweet thing."

He slurs his words. He's drunk, the talk with Henry hit him hard. He only wanted one drink to pass the time. But one drink turned into two. Then three, then five.

Now he's a sensitive, emotional mess.

He walks to your mattress, then clumsily plops himself on it right by your feet.

You notice what he's wearing, a white tank top and boxers.

"Mr. Afton you can't be here." You say, but he takes the blanket and throws it off the mattress. You cover your cleavage with your hands. Still laying down, he takes your ankles and attempts to spread your legs. But you close them.

His touch feels different than yesterday. It feels more soft, more gentle.

"Please.." He says, crawling between your legs. You let him. He then moves your hands away from your cleavage and lays his head on top of your breasts.

He wraps his arms around your waist, and shifts himself to make himself more comfortable.

"Please play with my hair, my ex wife used to do it. Before she left me."

He starts to cry a little. Alcohol usually made him very emotional, and sometimes he would spill the sad parts of his life onto another person.

You feel some kind of remorse for the man, so you do as he says and play with his hair. It was soft, maybe a little greasy. He cries.

"Could you rub my back as well?" He chokes out.

You stop playing with his hair and go to his back. Softly rubbing it, he smiles a little. It's been a while since he's had a women's touch. It felt nice. Almost addicting.

He lifts his head up and rests his chin in your breasts. You both look into each other's eyes.

"I hate to ask for another favor. But could you please kiss my forehead?"

Now he's asking for too much.

"Mr. Afton-"

"Please."

You lean in to kiss his forehead, but as soon as you got closer he lifts his head up and you end up kissing his lips. You lean back, blushing.

"Hehe, your lips are so soft y/n." He takes his thumb and rubs your bottom lip. Then wraps his arms around your waist again.

"Mr. Afton you need to g-"

"Mmm no, I don't think I will."

He starts kissing your throat, then the sides of your neck. You start breathing heavily, he notices and smiles.

"Please let me stay. I've been so lonely ever since Clara left."

"You can stay, but you can't kiss me there." You say, he still smiles with tears I his eyes.

"Then how about here?"

He leans his head down to your breasts and kisses your left one. But then kissing turned into sucking, he was leaving a hicky on your boob.

Once you notice you flick his forehead.

"Ow!" He stops and rubs his forehead.

"That's what you get."

You look down to see a small purple circle on your boob, great. Exactly what you needed. Mr. Afton stumbles to get on his hands and knees. Still on top of you, he lifts your tank top and ducks underneath.

He puts his face in between your breasts.

"Will-"

"Ssshhhh." He puts his index finger up to your lips. "Let me sleep."

"This is inappropriate."

"So?"

"I'm your employee."

"And? Henry doesn't need to know."

"I'll tell him." You say, Mr. Afton reaches over to the dresser by your mattress. He blindly opens the drawer and picks up your box cutter.

How did he-

He quickly puts the sharp blade to your throat, the air in your lungs quickly escape.

"You wanna rephrase that, darling?"

"I-i won't tell him."

"That's more like it. Now stay still, I want to sleep like this."

"Why."

"Shut it."

"B-"

He presses the blade on your throat.

"I said, shut it. Or do you want more cuts?"

"More cuts-?"

He moves the blade to your shoulder and makes a cut. You wince at the sudden pain. He positions the knife back to your throat.

"It's your choice."

You stay silent.

Time skip. 1:43 am.

William gets into a deep sleep, making him snore between your breasts. You could have sworn you saw him grinding his hips against your mattress a couple of times. He drops the knife, it then falls off the bed.

Now you can sleep in peace, you scooch yourself forward so you're laying flat on your back. William groans, then lifts himself up from under your tank top. He lays down on his side by you.

Oh wow he actually got off. You thought, but it was impossible to get him out of your room. So you just go on your side and try to sleep.

Time skip 2:30.

William couldn't sleep, all he could think about is how your breasts felt against his face. How soft they were, how firm, how sexy.. just thinking about them, made his member throb.

Is sort of hurt, probably because it's been about three weeks since the last time he rubbed one out. But he couldn't do it there, not while you were in the room. And he couldn't do it in the bathroom, the red head would probably wake up.

Fuck it. He takes his member out of his boxers and starts stroking it. The aroma from your room fills his nostrils, making him stroke faster. He shivers from the fast pleasure.

You could hear the sounds coming from him.

Are you fucking kidding me. You think, you switch to your right side. You saw his left hand moving rapidly, while his little moans escape his breath.

Payback time.

You smile an evil smile, you scooch closer to him. You look over him to see him stroking his needy cock. You reach over and touch his tip, he immediately stops stroking. He takes his hand off.

"What are you-?"

You roughly jack him off, his moans grow louder.

"Ssshhh if you moan any louder you'll wake up Scarlett."

"But youre-"

You stroke even faster, making him cum at least three times.

"Hehe I never took you for such a quick shot Mr. Afton."

His face turns more red in embarrassment. But he wanted more, he wanted more of your touch.

"More." He whispers.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you Mr. Quick Shot."

This was perfect revenge, this is what he gets for everything, all the torture he's brought to you.

"More, but softer." Your eyes widen, you didn't expect this response.

"'Mmm no, I don't think I will' sounds familiar doesn't it?"

"Please." He begs.

"Mm no." You grin. You see him reach for his member, you smack his hand away. You go back to your side and sleep, he did the same.

By the time it was morning you look over to your side, he wasn't there.

Maybe you over did it.

----------------------------------
I'd like to apologize for the shitty chapter and being inactive 🤙

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

17.6K 386 37
(Cover art made by me - find the original artwork on my Instagram- @PurpleRocker) (Under heavy editing - Fully finished) Year's passed since I last s...
107K 4.1K 19
(•̀ᴗ•́)وUNPAUSED(•̀ᴗ•́)و "What a weirdo. He asked you to meet up at some children's pizza place at 11 o'clock at night? Definitely not, (Y/N)." "I kn...
68 2 29
**DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CONTENTS MENTIONED, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED AND GOES TO THE RESPECTFUL OWNERS!** William Afton, married, a fath...
27.4K 450 43
(It is REALLY hard to find a good cover image!) You are a teenager, working for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It's your first night, and Bonnie get's insid...