π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π‹πŽπ•π„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~ππ‹π”ππŸ’œ
~π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„πŸ’œ
~π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’πŸ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π‘π„π€πƒπŸ’œ
~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‡π„π“π“πŽπŸ’œ
~4 π‡π„π€π‘π“π’πŸ’œ
~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π‘π„π„π“π’πŸ’œ
~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‚π‘π”π’π‡πˆππ† πŸ’œ
~7 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-π–π‘π„ππ‚π‡πˆππ†πŸ’œ
~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π’πŸ’œ
~9 πƒπˆπ’π’πˆπŒπ”π‹π€π“EπŸ’œ
~10 π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„, πŒπŽπ‘E π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~11 π†πŽπ’π’πˆππ’πŸ’œ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑S π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π₯ π€π‚π‚πŽπ”ππ“SπŸ’œ
~12 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
𝐅𝐔𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„πŸ’œ
~13 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽππƒπ’πŸ’œ
~14𝐁 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈π₯ πŸ’œ
~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πƒπ€π˜πŸ’œ
~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~17 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„πŸ’œ
~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & π‚π”πƒπƒπ‹π„π’πŸ’œ
~19 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
~20 π–π‡πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„?
~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 πˆππ“πŽ πˆπ“πŸ’œ
~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π€π‹πŠ πŸ’œ
~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“πŸ’œ
~24 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πˆπ‘πŸ’œ
~25 π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ‹π˜πŸ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE πŸ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETSπŸ’œ
~29 MIND'S COREπŸ’œ
~30 PASSIONπŸ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~14𝐀 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π„ππ‚π‡π„π’πŸ’œ

229 94 205
By Ada_xoxo_

Hello Guys!
I have a lot to say, please don't skip.
I apologise for taking this long to update, in my defence my schedule has been tight. I haven't intentionally been keeping you guys in suspense.

We just started this book. I wanna thank those who have been following it so far.

As I mentioned before now, if you always pay attention to my Authors notes. I am very busy these days, but try my best to prepare updates.

I have exclusive books on other platforms. The pay-to-read program, I have deadlines concerning that. I have to write long word counts in a month. I also work.
Please note, I get you love the book and want to read it, but please do not insult me, when you don't know how tight my schedules are, because if you read my AN's you would be aware of this.
I don't want to get a repeat of what happened the other day. I hope you understand I have a life outside Wattpad too, whoever you are.
I try my best to update whenever I can. For now, let's try to support the writer, rather than criticise or generalize writers.
Do not forget writing takes lots of time, and some of us actually fend for ourselves. We can't spend all day writing here on Wattpad.

That said, my beautiful readers, and those who support me. Thank you so much.

I promised a double update, do not panic, the other one is coming behind this. In the next few minutes, still editing it.

So guys, do not forget to vote and spam my comment section. You know I love to get your feedback.

I know I promised there won't be more than 3 povs after the last update. I couldn't help it in this chapter and the part b. Hopefully the next would be different.

Enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

     It's was the fact he was here earlier than a lot of people, even the celebrant herself! It was obvious he wanted business. But I wasn't able to figure out why I found it difficult to trust him. In my line of work, trust was something which took long to come by.

Jomjom was invited by the celebrant to perform. I had no idea who she was. According to Jomjom her sugar daddy was sponsoring the birthday.
Was it Mirabel or what, I couldn't quite recall her name, I had only seen her once or twice. We hadn't spoken before.

Jomiloju was what you called an area boy, those people who knew everyone.

"Am I getting it or not." Came his voice from behind.

Not even a hi
Wasn't he overdressed? He looked like someone going for an award or something important.

I didn't count a birthday party as something that warranted such a serious outfit.

"You would have to wait, I kept your package..., "

"Guy, my time is p..., "

"You don't expect me to be walking around with everything on me." I shunned him immediately, fully aware of what he was playing at.

I wasn't going to grant him the benefit of speaking to me in whatever tone he wanted.

"Unless you don't need it," I smirked, while I pulled my card.

I had no idea what someone like him was doing with a huge portion of this. He seemed desperate.

Call me an opportunist, but imma use it.

"Fine, I will wait!" He said while his shoulders slumped. He didn't look pleased. Not like I cared. I wasn't gonna risk getting caught because of him. Someone like him had the connections to get out, I had nothing.

The sound of the blaring music had increased suddenly. I noticed a few unfamiliar faces trooping in. The decoration and everything showed that money was thrown into this thing.

Remind me why people loved throwing luxurious parties for a birthday ceremony.

_____________________ 🖊️

Immediately I shoved in the money I had earned from a consumer, my eyes met with hers.

Shocked!

I was extremely surprised to see her here.

"Giovanni."

Oghenovo

I recognised her immediately. How could I forget her?

One person who refused to address me by Oreva. I was extremely surprised, may be glad to see her. That feeling when you see a friend after a long time. She looked so different. Bigger, mature, even the way she dressed.

"Novo!" I called out, my voice gave away my emotions. The fact I was surprised was all over it. Her name was Oghenenova, but everyone called her Nova.

We grew up together, you know those age groups, you played with. We actually cooked wirimpompom (sand food) Drama and so many other games. Those group you actually ran around shirtless with. People from the trenches would relate to this.

She left a few years ago, with her Mum and sister. Rumour had it that her Mum ran away with another man. We never got the whole truth, because immediately after they left. Her Dad did. Their house had been empty all this while.

During childhood, I got angry when she called me Giovanni, because I regarded it as a school name. Children around my age got angry when names we were called at school, and people decide to address us as that at home. Now I think about it. I see how ridiculous we were.

"Why are you staring at me like you have seen a ghost?" She laughed.

I smirked in response, while I shamelessly checked her out. When I realized what I just did. I turned to make eye contact with her, silently wished she didn't see that.

We had a history, way deeper than it looked. That her leaving did affect me.

"Long time!" I said admiring her. She had grown very attractive. "What are you doing here?" I inquired.

"The same thing you are doing here." She laughed.

It sounded funny, if only she knew what I was doing here, she wasn't going to say she was doing the same thing.

"I came for the birthday." She said while she pushed my elbow slowly. I noticed how long her nails were, as I imagined it been poked into my skin.

Tf

The thoughts of it were terrifying.

"My besties friend. He invited me." She said.

Oh, she had a new best friend?

And the bestie is a boy.

She smiled, while I made an eye contact with her braces and the ring on her gum. She had three piercings on her ears, graced with earrings, and a nose ring.

I needed no soothsayer to tell she was done with secondary school.

"The girl is my course mate."

The information was clear now.

"Novo!" Someone called from behind.

"Take my number." She said immediately, in haste. I deeped my hand into my pocket, while I realized I had left my phone with the boys.

"I am not..., "

"Save your number." She said handing me her Samsung phone. Immediately I took it from her, to drop my number.

Deep down I was excited to see her again. That feeling of seeing a long-lost friend again. Especially Novo, someone I shared a lot so with.

____________________ 🖊️

The party had begun, although the celebrant hadn't graced the event yet.

Wahala for who dey do birthday oh.

Abi, we were going to spend the whole day abi night here. My business was already booming, that was enough for me.

"Obeni, I see Novo oh. (I saw Novo), " Jomiloju said in a loud tone, obviously trying to overpower the blaring music, which was almost impossible.

"Yh, I saw h..., "

I couldn't complete the statement. My mouth was left hanging. I couldn't believe my eyes. This wasn't happening. Was I seeing things?

How the fuck did they get here?

I recognised the five of them, they were all my classmates. Even the one whose driver almost killed me the other day.

"Wetin? (What), " Jomjom who had obviously noticed my change in countenance asked. Meanwhile, I stared at them, while they walked in.

"Let's welcome the birthday girl!" The volume of the music is lowered, while the MC takes over. Jomjom claimed he was a popular hype man on TikTok.

"Give it up to the birthday girl, as she gracefully walks into the building."

My gaze tore from my supposed schoolmates down to the birthday girl.

I wasn't going to deny the fact, that she looked extremely beautiful today. She was putting on the colour purple from head to toe, just like the theme. Which I was just taking note of.

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐋•

As I wondered how Roman got to know these people, I observed the environment closely. I wasn't comfortable at all. Our trip down here was bad, even the bolt driver was complaining about where we brought him to. The vicinity wasn't appealing to me. The road was another conversation altogether.

I couldn't believe a place like this existed. The road can cause an accident. What was the government doing, when we had suicidal roads like this.

I was never gonna come back to this place after today. Honestly, if I had a choice, I would have gone back home already. I just wanted to get away from home and see other people.

The interior was a bit okay. The decorators obviously put a lot of work into this place. Because what I saw outside, I never expected this place to look a tiny bit nice.

Leemah wanted a sleepover. Now I wished we had one. Everything about this place was cheap.

Roman going to a party. Don't blame me if I expected much. I never knew we were coming to the real trenches.
How did he get to meet someone from this kind of place?

"Drink?"

"No, thanks."

This was the fourth time I was rejecting a drink. I wasn't comfortable with this place. Only God knew where those glasses or drinks came from.

One look at the celebrant, I knew she wasn't an elite. It was extremely obvious. The dress she was putting on was a cheap imitation of Noveli. The shoe was a No for me. The tiara. I expected more.

I wasn't supposed to be here. This wasn't my crowd. My parents would freak, if they actually saw me here, at this point.

"Thank you," Leemah said in an appreciative tone, while she took the drink away from the person who offered it to her. Immediately he turned his back. I grabbed it away from her.

"Are you sick? Do you know where these are from, do you want to fall ill?" I said staring at the glass, and the obvious cheap drink.

"Its a party." Leemah agured.

"The real reason you aren't taking anything," I said while I grabbed it.

"Where the hell is the person we came..., " I didn't get to complete my statement when my gaze fell on Makele.

What the hell was he doing here?

My gaze fell on Roman who was busy dancing with the celebrant, as he and some persons sprayed money on her, while people hyped them.

"Honestly, is it me or because we don't know anyone here?" Leemah says in a calm tone, while she pulls her hijab.
"Why am I sweating this way?"

"Why didn't you tell me it was going to be like this?" I asked, while I gave her a look.

"Like I am a magician. I don't even know the celebrant. I wasn't the one who wanted to come." The sarcasm in her voice.

"Onome Manuel."

I recognized his voice immediately. Makele. He looked extremely surprised to see me.

"Makele David's." I responded, aiming at sounding the same way he did. We had to yell, to hear each other.
Makele never disappoints. He looked flawless, his designers were doing great.
"Ericson and Noel are also here, how do you guys know the celebrant." I couldn't help but ask. Meanwhile, he kept nodding his head and vibing to the music.

"Halimah." He called out to Leemah who acknowledged him casually.

They were lots of people in here. Some girls were busy rubbing their butts on a guy's crotch in the name of dancing. No offence. They should get a room. Some of us are sane, and want to keep being one.

The rate at which some persons were misbehaving. Not like I expected much, this was a party.

"The celebrant is a friend of Roman, "

Oh, they were here, the same way we were.

Suddenly realized I had my chance, but Halimah was just beside me.

"Let's go get something to eat," I said suddenly contradicting myself about not eating or drinking anything served here. I pulled Makele along with me, casually. I could tell Leemah was probably confused.

We dashed out, as we clashed with some sweaty bodies, which irritated the hell out of me. I had never been this irritated in a long time. Now I had the strong urge to leave.

"Haven't you been getting my missed calls?" I asked immediately after we got to a different side of the building. Where we could hear ourselves clearly.

"I did, I just don't have any. That's why I am here..., " He suddenly stopped, now staring in a direction. I followed his gaze, to meet his.

Wasn't I done with surprises for the day.

What was he doing here?

The new boy from school.

Immediately we made an eye contact, he turned to Makele, before he walked away. I and Makele shared a glance immediately. I had questions but didn't think Makele had the answers.

"I will get it to you by tomorrow. The usual price. I got a new dealer." He said.

"I don't mind doubling the money. Just get it for me." I mumbled.

The look Makele gave me at that moment was nothing more than a judgy one, he wanted to say something. But his phone ring tone beats him to it. He only smirked and turned to me.

"You will get it later." With that he walked away, leaving me all to myself.

____________________ 🖊

The shock on my face when I saw him couldn't be hidden. It obviously saw the tension on my face.

I was sure it was that obvious.

Shocked

Was an understatement. He was the last person I was expecting to see here.

I couldn't recall his name. He gave me this look, like I was some insignificant piece, as he walked away, both hands in his pocket. Not like I expected him to embrace him. My driver almost ran him over the other day.

I was nice enough to offer him money, only to get an insult at the end.

He was so proud, no wonder he couldn't afford good school shoes or a bag. Or quality clothes either.

Because whatever he had on, was evidently fake.

Good riddance

I rolled my eyes as I walked and headed straight to the hall, only to get stopped by a very tall lanky dude. When I said tall, I wasn't exaggerating. I wasn't anywhere close to him.

"Hey. Can I get your number."

He smiled. It was beautiful. He spoke so well. I shamelessly checked him out at that moment. Silently praying he didn't notice. He looked in his early twenties.

"You look familiar, I think I have seen you on campus."

The excitement overwhelmed me at this point. A guy who wasn't a secondary school student was talking to me. I felt like a big girl. This was the first time this was happening to me. A guy who wasn't around my age asked for my contact.

I stayed off guys clearly after what Telema did to me. I wasn't sure I was going to ever trust a guy after that. Now he was back.

He wasn't only childish but heartless.

Why did I have to think about him at this point? He wasn't worth it.

I felt slightly bad because he mistook me for someone but did it matter?

"Baby girl." He called out.

"Onome." I introduced. Calling me baby girl sounded cheesy.

"Kainyechuckwu. My friends call me Kainye." He said smiling.

He was a tall laky dude, dark-skinned. His hair was barbed low. You literally imagine 2face Idibia's style, his beard was perfect. It made him very handsome.

"I haven't seen you around, you school at Uniport right, you are one of Mira's friends?" He asked.

Wasn't he the same person who just claimed I looked like someone he knew?

"I thought you said I looked familiar?" I blurted out to his face.

He smirked.

I stared back.

"That was the wrong line yeah?" He laughed. "You got me. I really wanted to know who this pretty girl is." He smirked.

"Kay, make we dey bounce na! (Kay, let's start going), " An unfamiliar voice called out.

One glance at him, I felt extremely uncomfortable. He looked scary, and had this sought of tattoos all over his body.
He wasn't smiling.

"Your number," Kainyechukwu said with a smile. I take his phone away from him. While I type, I am very conscious, especially with the scary-looking dude behind me.

____________________ 🖊

I could see the uncomfortable look on my best friend's face, while I strolled down to our position. My gaze fell on Roman who was in a serious dance competition with two other dudes. While the crowd hyped.

I always knew him to be a very good dancer, and he got better.

Shio

Shoi dem

The crowd hyped.

He got to moves.

One leg like this bounce it, eh bounce...

You see this music and its dance was one I never understood.

"Leemah," I called out while I grabbed my bag from the seat, as I made eye contact with the dude, who was probably behind the uncomfortable look on her face.

"Fine girl." He called out. Meanwhile, I glanced at Halimah.
"See bani, you have a nice behind, "

I saw the move on time, that was why I managed to dodge.

Was he really about to smack my ass?

No manners.

At this point, I was so irritated that I wanted to leave.

Did I look like a slut?

"Bani, your friend no wan show me love. You for try show me love na."

This time around he puts his hand around my waist, which I forcefully pulled away.

Doesn't he know what consent is?

"Take."

Now he was handing me the bottle of drink he was holding.

"Chillax, na fine bani you be. (Relax, you are a pretty girl), "

"Please I don't want, move away I bit," I said very uncomfortable.

"What about you?" He said this time, he put his hand around Halimah who only stood there like a stiff iron.

"Sorry, she doesn't drink."

How Roman appeared from behind was shocking. Wasn't it a moment ago I saw him dancing so hard?

I noticed the music had changed. To a soft beat. No wonder we didn't strain to hear ourselves. I was just taking note of this.

Meanwhile, Halimah uses her other hand to pull his hand away. She suddenly had strength.

Elder brothers always had this effect. For sure he was going to reprimand her. Something told me so.

I turned to the mannerless dude, who only smirked. Everything about him just irritated me.

"Guys, have you seen Eric?" Noel interrupted.

"No," I responded. Meanwhile, I watched Roman pull Halimah, they were obviously on their way out.

"Noel."

I was shocked by the familiar face I saw.

Noel?

Did she just call him Noel.

"Senior Onome." She called out. Her voice was shaky. I stared back at her. I didn't miss the fear which was so evident on her face.

She should be scared.

Why won't SS2 girls decide to leave SS3 boys alone? When they start dating one, they feel they can Buga.

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ʜᴀʟɪᴍᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ•

I felt left out, especially seeing him talking to that particular girl. The birthday girl to be specific. At this point, I knew I couldn't afford to share the attention he always gave me with someone else.

Was I a bad person for feeling that way?

I was a bad person for fornicating. It's a sin. Not to mention the possibility of having ungodly thoughts about my supposed stepbrother. It was very bad, but this was the real me. The me, I never wanted anyone to know. Not my Dad, neither my friends. They saw me as an innocent girl, who couldn't do anything wrong.

To them, Halimah was a saint, and I wanted it to remain that way. The last thing I wanted was this to get out.

I wasn't doing anything with him.

I tried convincing myself, though I knew I was on the verge.

The last time he kissed me, I wanted more.

The last time I saw him shirtless I wanted nothing but to keep staring.

Seeing him with another girl reels me up. Even though I try so hard to hide it. There was obviously something between him and that Mirabel.

This was the closest I have ever felt around him in a long while.

The cool breeze graced our faces, as we walked our hands entangled. I was grateful he arrived when he did, because I was so confused around that dude. I wasn't comfortable with the way he acted but had no idea on how to react. Especially when he tried tapping Onome's ass that way. But was stopped by her.

We had successfully stopped hearing the blaring sound of the music. Romey pulled me while he sat on the bare grass. Several thoughts got into my head at that moment. Not to exclude a snake.

This was our first time here, we had no idea of the environment was.

I pulled out my scarf away from my bag at this point, I knelt down, while I laid it. I could feel his heated gaze on me.

"Let's sit here," I suggested even when I knew it was going to be tight.

In no time we were both on the scarf, staring into the sky. The star was beautiful.

"I have warned you never to take an open drink from anyone you don't know at a party."

His voice was stern.

So he saw.

My ringtone had to blast the air, creating more tension. I pulled my phone from my bag, hoping it wasn't Daddy. Our bodies merged at his point. We were extremely close, because of the scarf.

"Usman," Roman calls out, while he yanked the phone away from my hand. "Why does he keep calling you. When did the family dinner get to late night calls." He asked.

The jealousy was so evident in his voice.

Usman and I were only friends. He hadn't shown any kind of interest. Daddy and his father were so close. Just like my Dad and Onome's Dad were close. So we got to see each other during get together.

"We are only friends," I said while I took the phone away silently.

Heavy silence fell in again. The tension was too much. I jerked immediately his palm touched mine. I took a sharp breath. My eyes stared into the space, as I observed the environment. There were no houses close. Just a tick bush across the road and few buildings which I knew weren't houses around.

I bit my lips on impulse, immediately I felt his hand go around my waist, as it got in contact with my skin.

I released a sharp breath when he took the next step. His tongue on my neck. I felt the hot breath.

We were in a public place.

No!

No!

My breath hitched, and immediately he grabbed my ass, directing me to his lap. I shut my eyes while he pulled me, couldn't fight back. In no time I am on his laps.

We are in a public space, with a few of our classmates scattered around.

They are at the party.

My subconscious chided.

4,000 Words

What's your thought on this chapter?

THE BILLIONA🌹RE SERIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 1.3K 12
FEATURED in @AmbassadorsNG reading list Kamharida heard the unfortunate news and smirked but when she realizes she's the only one who could see the b...
46.5K 10.7K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
182K 55.8K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...